Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. (2005 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Maynman: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
”Furthermore, followers of the sect are three times more likely to be diagnosed as suffering from schizophrenia and nearly four times more likely from paranoid schizophrenia than the rest of the population at risk.”

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1174772/
https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses/jehovahs-witnesses-and-mental-health/
http://www.bibletopics.com/biblestudy/85.htm

2 Likes

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by ChocolateWine(f): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
joblessness

3 Likes

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Maynman: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
ChocolateWine:
joblessness
Jehovah witness grin
Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by oteneaaron(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Noun

schizophrenia

(pathology) A psychiatric diagnosis denoting a persistent, often chronic, mental illness characterised by abnormal perception, thinking, behavior and emotion, often marked by delusions.

Sound Familiar?

5 Likes

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by oteneaaron(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Noun

delusion

A false belief that is resistant to confrontation with actual facts.

Jehovah's Witnesses - Jerusalem was destroyed in 607BCE

Actual Historians and Archeologists - Jerusalem was destroyed in 587BCE

They will never accept this actual fact because it completely destroys their teaching of 1914.

That is delusion in action.

3 Likes

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Janosky: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
Maynman:
”Furthermore, followers of the sect are three times more likely to be diagnosed as suffering from schizophrenia and nearly four times more likely from paranoid schizophrenia than the rest of the population at risk.”

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1174772/
https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses/jehovahs-witnesses-and-mental-health/
http://www.bibletopics.com/biblestudy/85.htm

Evil soul deceiving himself and his fellow atheists IBERIBEISTS.

The research findings reveal there is NOT association between Jehovah's witnesses and schizophrenia itself".
grin

1 Like

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Janosky: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
oteneaaron:
Noun

schizophrenia

(pathology) A psychiatric diagnosis denoting a persistent, often chronic, mental illness characterised by abnormal perception, thinking, behavior and emotion, often marked by delusions.

Sound Familiar?

This IBERIBEIST and all his IBERIBEISTS, Continue deceiving yourself and WAILING.

The research findings PROVEN your delusion and malicious intent to malign Jehovah's witnesses making your spurious, defamatory posts.

1 Like

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Maynman: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
Janosky:

The research findings reveal there is NOT association between Jehovah's witnesses and schizophrenia itself".
grin

Whose research findings?

3 Likes

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Maximus692(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2022
Janosky:

This IBERIBEIST and all his IBERIBEISTS, Continue deceiving yourself and WAILING.
The research findings PROVEN your delusion and malicious intent to malign Jehovah's witnesses making your spurious, defamatory posts.

I said: “I will guard my step To avoid sinning with my tongue. I will guard my mouth with a muzzle As long as anyone wicked is in my presence.” Psalms 39:1

“Do not give what is holy to dogs nor throw your pearls before swine, so that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip you open" Matthew 7:6

OP is a professed atheists with lots of threads and post he used to exhibit his hatred towards God so how do you think he will feel when all his effort has been rendered futile through your rebuttal?
Well he's a toothless dog barking, faithful servants of Jehovah don't have to waste our precious time arguing with his type! 1Timothy 6:4 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Maynman: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2022
Mentally derailed pigs called Jehovah witnesses are wildin, not to forget these pigs are known for sexually assaulting KIDS and covering it up because of “family name” cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by LordReed(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Janosky:

grin

The OP does not state there is an association between JW and schizophrenia. And reading that conclusion it indicates the possible reasons why JW are over represented in schizophrenic admissions which was what the OP pointed out.

6 Likes

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Janosky: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Maynman:
Mentally derailed pigs called Jehovah witnesses are wildin, not to forget these pigs are known for sexually assaulting KIDS and covering it up because of “family name” cheesy
This mumu Schwein typing GIBBERISH.

According research findings (Screenshots),Your fellow atheists also molest children and are serving punishment in prison.
Carry your GIBBERISH and delusion go offline.
grin

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Janosky: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordReed:

The OP does not state there is an association between JW and schizophrenia. And reading that conclusion it indicates the possible reasons why JW are over represented in schizophrenic admissions which was what the OP pointed out.

Topic: Godlessness among atheists.

Does this topic state there is association between atheists and Godlessness?

Oga, stop deceiving yourself. grin

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Janosky: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
Maynman:

Whose research findings?

The screenshot PROVEN Atheist Maynman & 3 mumu grin grin grin grin

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by LordReed(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Janosky:

Topic: Godlessness among atheists.

Does this topic state there is association between atheists and Godlessness?

Oga, stop deceiving yourself. grin

This makes no sense or point. I didn't say topic I said OP, meaning original post.

The one deceiving theirself here is you. You made a strawman and are arguing against it.

3 Likes

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Janosky: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordReed:

This makes no sense or point. I didn't say topic I said OP, meaning original post.

The one deceiving theirself here is you. You made a strawman and are arguing against it.

Oga stop receiving yourself and throwing tantrums.

The topic of Maynman's thread & his post says what?

I never knew that poor comprehension skill is synonymous with Atheists. grin grin

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by LordReed(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
Janosky:

Oga stop receiving yourself and throwing tantrums.

The topic of Maynman's thread & his post says what?

I never knew that poor comprehension skill is synonymous with Atheists. grin grin

LoLz! you are the one throwing a tantrum and are the one with poor comprehension skills. Point out where in the screenshot the word "association" appears. LMAO!

3 Likes

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Maynman: 6:32am On Dec 15, 2022
Janosky:

The screenshot PROVEN Atheist Maynman & 3 mumu grin grin grin grin

This has nothing to do with what I posted.
Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Maynman: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2022
Janosky:

This mumu Schwein typing GIBBERISH.

According research findings (Screenshots),Your fellow atheists also molest children and are serving punishment in prison.
Carry your GIBBERISH and delusion go offline.
grin

It’s not a competition, expose ALL the sex offenders and don’t cover it up in name of “family name”.
What is bad is BAD.

3 Likes

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Janosky: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2022
Maynman:

It’s not a competition, expose ALL the sex offenders and don’t cover it up in name of “family name”.
What is bad is BAD.

Why single out JWs for attack on this platform when your fellow atheists are serving jail terms behind bars for child molestation?

Hypocrite,You we well? grin

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Janosky: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! you are the one throwing a tantrum and are the one with poor comprehension skills. Point out where in the screenshot the word "association" appears. LMAO!

What's the function of "AMONG" in the topic of your fellow atheist, Maynman?

Is Messi among Argentina's world cup squad?
Stupid atheist lacking comprehension skill grin
Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Maynman: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2022
Janosky:

Why single out JWs for attack on this platform when your fellow atheists are serving jail terms behind bars for child molestation?

Hypocrite,You we well? grin

Atheists are a ORGANIZATION like Jehovah witness abi na.

Rape supporter, why una dey cover up rape case?

1 Like

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Truvelisback(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2022
Jehovah Weakness people won't like this ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Janosky: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2022
Maynman:

Atheists are a ORGANIZATION like Jehovah witness abi na.

Rape supporter, why una dey cover up rape case?

Mumu post.

Go & attack those who rejected Compulsory Mandatory Reporting of abuse.

They are not JWs.

Your claim is PROVEN DUBIOUS & spurious.

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Janosky: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Jehovah Weakness people won't like this ooo.
Oga, console yourself.
Nah your fellow 3 deities worshippers dey do the rubbish full everywhere.

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by LordReed(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Janosky:

What's the function of "AMONG" in the topic of your fellow atheist, Maynman?

Is Messi among Argentina's world cup squad?
Stupid atheist lacking comprehension skill grin

LoLz! Show me a dictionary meaning of among that says it means association.
Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Janosky: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Show me a dictionary meaning of among that says it means association.

Did you read this screenshot here?

AMONG= In the company of...

Atheist please go back to school and stop throwing
empty tantrums. grin

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by LordReed(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Janosky:

Did you read this screenshot here?

AMONG= In the company of...

Atheist please go back to school and stop throwing
empty tantrums. grin

You are insulting me and saying I am throwing tantrum. LMFAO!

Where in your screenshot does the word "association" appear? LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Maynman: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Janosky:

Mumu post.

Go & attack those who rejected Compulsory Mandatory Reporting of abuse.

They are not JWs.

Your claim is PROVEN DUBIOUS & spurious.

Okay? Keep reporting them, like i said earlier it’s not a competition and it doesn’t change the FACT that your organization rapes kids and cover it up

2 Likes

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by OgaNightmare(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
ChocolateWine:
joblessness
Are you one of them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by johnw47: 12:14am On Dec 16, 2022
Janosky:
Oga, console yourself.
your fellow 3 deities worshippers

Janosky:
Oga, continue deceiving yourself.
Your fellow 3 deities worshippers
your 3 deities worshippers

Janosky:
your fellow 3 deities worshippers
grin cheesy

Janosky:

3 deities worshippers
Atheist WAILING & cavorting with 3 deities worshippers
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

talk about:" mental illness among so called Jehovah's witnesses"
lost fraud jw janosky, increasing the volumn of your blasphemy:
2Ti 3:13  But evil men and impostors(frauds) will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

you love to continually lie and blaspheme, calling the Christians Father and Jesus and Holy Spirit of the Bible: "3 deities" whch means 3 gods,
you also call them: "the 3 dogheads", and you call the Christians Holy Spirit of the Bible: "the ole demon ghost"

your reward is coming:

Mar 3:29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Courz: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2022
We have already seen a Testament to the Op from the responses of JWs in this forum. Different therapists in the US have noticed an increase in visitations of JWs to their psych wards. Some have also noticed a lot of JW kids needing Guidance and Counselling in some schools. Their kids are not buying their bullshit. A lot of their families are Dysfunctional. The Cult is a demanding one that affects the psychological state of JWs but they won't admit it because they are supposed to be Jehovah's organisation, the happiest people on earth living a better life than others. grin

In order to be a JW, you have to stop being Real or Realistic. You have to be delusional. The Cult breeds self deceit and hypocrisy that is close to Mental illness. So, it is no wonder that Research and real life experiences have proved this to be true.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Prophet Antonio Schroeder? / Would A Formal Christian Vs Atheist Debate Make Sense In Nigeria/lagos? / List Of Church Which Affect The Nation During Their Service Or Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.