Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. (2064 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Janosky: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
Maynman:

What you posted said nothing. What did they settle? How many millions of dollars did they pay?

Why do janosky support rapists and cover up rape?
Maynman posted this same defamatory statements on 16th December,2022. & The screenshot evidences DISPROVEN Maynman posts.

Mayn ment go & cure your memory loss.

Abi na dementia?
grin grin grin

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Maynman: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
Janosky:

Maynman posted this same defamatory statements on 16th December,2022. & The screenshot evidences DISPROVEN Maynman posts.

Mayn ment go & cure your memory loss.

Abi na dementia?
grin grin grin
You just posted alot of rubbish.

Why is your organization battling with rape scandals?

From the same “reveal news”.

1 Like

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Courz: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
Janosky:

Defend who?

Did both of you tell this forum that these cases you referenced were resolved amicably a decade ago?
Both of you, Maynman and COURZ IBERIBEISTS are very divorced from reality and stupidly moronic bringing up Court cases already settled in Court between the plaintiff and defendant.

Did the legal judgements given by the Courts convict the Watchtower Society with any terms of imprisonment?

Mumu WAILERS grin

Janosky is a Rapist o. He is a Rapist! Tufiakwa! angry angry angry

Any JW defending Watchtower when it comes to Child Sexual Abuse and Rape is a Rapist and needs to be Disgraced.

angry

1 Like

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Templee333(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Truvelisback:
Jehovah Weakness people won't like this ooo.
every individual in the jw org is suffering from mental disorder. Anyone who suddenly comes to his senses will leave the society at once.

2 Likes

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Janosky: 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
Templee333:
every individual in the jw org is suffering from mental disorder. Anyone who suddenly comes to his senses will leave the society at once.
The plague of delusion afflicted your brain.
TUEH!
Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Janosky: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Courz:

Any JW defending Watchtower when it comes to Child Sexual Abuse and Rape is a Rapist and needs to be Disgraced.

angry

Like Jesus Christ said:
"Offspring of viper,woe unto you!"

The Moderator OAM4J, please take note & do your job.

This is unacceptable by any standard imaginable.

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Janosky: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Maynman:

You just posted alot of rubbish.

Why is your organization battling with rape scandals?

From the same “reveal news”.

Deluded mumu atheist, how does a case settled in Court judgements between 2015-2018 (the info published by the same Reveal news website in your post) amount to your mumu post of "cover up rape"?

Mayn ment indeed grin grin

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Maynman: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Janosky:

Deluded mumu atheist, how does a case settled in Court judgements between 2015-2018 amount to your mumu post of "cover up rape"?

Mayn ment indeed grin grin

What you posted said nothing. What did they settle? How many millions of dollars did they pay?
Which particular case is it, was it in Australia or usa or canada

From the same reveal news

1 Like

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Janosky: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
Maynman:

Which particular case is it, was it in Australia or usa or canada

From the same reveal news

The newspaper headlines screenshot says :
"San Diego child abuse cases against Jehovah's witness organisation settled".
The mumu atheist does not know the location of San Diego he is posting in his own screenshot. grin

I thought I'm in a discussion with a sane person called Maynman.

Itibolibo Mayn ment indeed.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Maynman: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Janosky:

The mumu atheist does not know the location of San Diego he is posting in his own screenshot. grin

Only your fellow rapists are sane to you, janosky.

Why do janosky support rapists and cover up rape?is that the requirements of your organization, no wonder y’all are over represented in insanity.

You’ve been exposed!

1 Like

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Maynman: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Janosky:

How come you are not posting the full information?

Janosky why are you supporting rape and covering it?

Shameless rapist called janosky.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-jehovahs-witness-20180306-story.html

1 Like

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Janosky:

Janosky, i know you o!

Why can't you just allow this boy sell his market in peace nah? undecided

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Maynman: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
A leader at a Jehovah witness organization is the one orchestrating rape bwahahahah

1 Like

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Courz: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Janosky:

Like Jesus Christ said:

angry

1 Like

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Courz: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
Janosky:

I am a Rapist! I have been raping underaged girls. So, I fully support the raping of underaged children in my Cult. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I told you Janosky. I told you. You're a Rapist. Any JW supporting Watchtower in Child Sexual Abuse and Rape is a Rapist. Tell us, How did you become a Rapist?

1 Like

Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by johnw47: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Janosky:

Like Jesus Christ said:

lost fraud jw janosky

you ask mod to take action on what is said "about you"

but you didn't say anything to mod about abominations that is said "about JEHOVAH":

Maynman:
your useless Yahweh that’s a RAPIST and a MURDERER

yahweh, is my little bit.ch. He sucks my prick daily

Maynman:
Your RAPIST yahweh is busy gagging on my big dic.k like he does daily

Maynman:
Your rapist god called yahweh
your Murderer father, yahweh

etc.etc.etc.

see false jw how you are just a weak imposter, a fake christian:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.
Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by johnw47: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2022
Janosky:

Itibolibo Mayn ment indeed. grin grin grin grin grin grin

lost fraud jw janosky

so you jump up and down when something you don't like is said about you,
but a person who speaks abominable things about Jehovah, you considered as sane:

abominable false jw:
rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

Rev 20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
Re: Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses. by Judas1X: 6:10am On Dec 21, 2022
We used to have respectable and articulate posters on this section. This section used to be the home of the most intelligent posters with interesting articles on Nairaland written by both believers and non-believers.

It's now a home for the raving lunatics and mentally unstable. Basically an e-asylum angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crisis In Christ Embassy Deepens As Oyakhirome Moves Against Sinach / How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? / Boko Haram Returns And Declares Total Jihad Down To Igboland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.