Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

'nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn’ (633 Views)

Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn’ by Oesophagus99(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
Mr Chairman,
Accurate Time Keeper,
Impartial Panel of Judges,
My Able Friends,
Fellow debate mate
All protocols duly observed...

My name is Comrade, and I am here to propose the notion that states.

(‘Nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn’) :owith my following reasons.

1. Dem first born you no mean say na you go first die.

2. If you first me touch ceiling because you tall, I go first you to pick stone for ground because i near ground pass you

3. You fit first me enter SS1 and I fit first you enter University.

4. My jeep fit stop for road while your Beetle fit carry you reach house.

5. Girl wey marry last year fit born pikin before woman wey marry 10 years ago.

6. Small boy wey just finish school fit begin work before chairman wey do NYSC 2015

7. If aeroplane engine knock, both person wey dey first class and the one for economy, na the same God dem go call.

8. Na Oga dey pay driver, but AC dey first blow driver before e reach oga for back.

9. Person wey dey healthy fit die before person wey dey sick.

10. You dey stay upstairs no mean say you near God pass.

11. You help me today, no mean say, i no fit help you tomorrow.

12. When you see me na when i see you.

13. Mr time keeper, as you want to ring that bell, may your time in this world not be over.

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince and not confuse you that (‘Nobody Senior Another Person For This Life. Life na turn by turn.)
Re: 'nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn’ by everythinggirly(f): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
grin
Re: 'nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn’ by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
all these are talks of a poor man

2 Likes

Re: 'nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn’ by fman(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Braveboi1:
all these are talks of a poor man
are you rich?

1 Like

Re: 'nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn’ by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
fman:
are you rich?
Send me your account number
Re: 'nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn’ by fman(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Braveboi1:

give to the needy:
Am ok and comfortable!
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: 'nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn’ by Illegal1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Braveboi1:

can i send mine on his behalf?

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Send Her These Hot Text Messages It Will Get Her In The Mood Fast / From Primary School Teacher To Lovers / When I Commit Suicide, Will You Guys Miss Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.