Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? (1379 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by damhadji(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2007
One of my cousins told me she caught my younger cousin in her room with a teenage boy. doing the thing.SHE'S 13. i'm in the middle of solving this problem. ABOMINATION. what do u guys think i can do? help me out
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by member126910(f): 2:22am On Aug 25, 2007
This scares me a lot.
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by lovemajek(f): 2:26am On Aug 25, 2007
Teach them how you will do it right, then tell them to wait till they can face the consequences. No cause for alarm.
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by ssRhino: 4:25am On Aug 25, 2007
That is sad, take them to go and see pple with HIV and let them know that sex cld do that to her, take her to go and see how belle has destroy people's dream and let her know there would be plenty of time to get jiggy jiggy, no need to be in a hurry, good luck
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by Bolarge(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2007
So,so sad. cry
A crooked and perverse generation indeed. cry
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by Elgaxton(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2007
na wah o

I believe she learnt that from someone

Deal with the source of her inspiration first!

cos she's gonna do it again again!
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by bibi4u(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2007
no need to bet her, u need to talk to her abt what she did, let her know the effects of her doing such at a young age n put so much fear in her mind abt it, make sure u know d kind of firms she watch also it will help in future
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by MajestyHRH(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2007
Not to justify what they were doing, but I think it's naive to think that a 13 year old couldn't be having sex. By 13 I was already in JS2 and I knew that I started having sex way before that time. So that's the world we live in, as crazy as it might sound. As long as she doing it with somebody her own age, you gotta live with that.

All in all, you gotta talk to her but that's all you can really do - TALK, she still gotta do what she gotta do behind your back. Sad but true
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by yimiton(f): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2007
This is indeed sad. I only hope the "thing" you're talking about here is probably kisses and not "the real thing"
I'm afraid, having tasted it at such a young age, it might be very difficult to curb her.
You'll need to educate her on the dangers of what she's doing and on the beauty of keeping away from guys. Since she already knows about sex, you must give her some practical examples, even if it means using your person experiences. Let her know the pains that goes with it, pregnancy, HIV/AIDS and other veneral diseases, disrespect from the male folks.
Give her a good Christian teaching too, let her see that Mary the Mother of Jesus was chosen because she was pure and a virgin.
Give her a sense of pride in herself too. Tell her she's too much to let just any boy mess up with her. Let her know that everything has it's own time and a time will come will guys will beg to give her even a kiss. Let her know that the most important thing right now is facing her studies.
Make sure she gets close to her mom or any older female in the  house who she can always relate to. Give her some good books to read and make sure she stays away from amorous books and videos as well as get to know her friends and know those you'll discourage her from hanging out with.
Good luck!
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by yimiton(f): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2007
Kinky Dawg:

Not to justify what they were doing, but I think it's naive to think that a 13 year old couldn't be having sex. By 13 I was already in JS2 and I knew that I started having sex way before that time. So that's the world we live in, as crazy as it might sound. As long as she doing it with somebody her own age, you gotta live with that.

All in all, you gotta talk to her but that's all you can really do - TALK, she still gotta do what she gotta do behind your back. Sad but true

@ Kinky Dawg, you can say all of that because you're not in Africa. In as much as we know things like that happen now and again, it's not a norm and we still consider it totally iresponsible for a 13yr old child to be having sex. We try to curb moral decadence in this part of the world and not applaud it. Weather it's someone of her age or not, it has to stop, she doesn't have to live with it, she can make it stop. What she needs to do is to educate her cousin keep a close watch on her.
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by MajestyHRH(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2007
@yimiton. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to applaud what they did. However, I was only trying to keep it real. Stuff happens, sometimes we see these kids as angels but they are NO angels. And I should know because I was once a kid. And I knew that I was quite a naughty boy growing up even though my family viewed me as an angel.

And by the way, I grow up in naija grin
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by yimiton(f): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ Kinky, in Nigeria and you were already having sex earlier than 13? Boy, you needed some real good spanking. Am pretty soft with the poster's cousin because she's a girl and best thing to do is plead with her conscience and beauty, in other words, sweet talk her, but as a boy,, I'll sure teach you a lesson and a very good one at that. Guess you weren't as lucky as the little girl in question because you weren't caught, but tell you what, never ever accept it as one of those things. And remember, sex is riskier for a girl than a boy. ,  Wasted emotions, pregnancies,  more prompt to STDs., name them.
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by MajestyHRH(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2007
@yimiton. Of course now, a 13 year old is in JS2 in naija. I'm not proud of it but I started having sex way before that time, in elementary school even. It all started when we play "hide and seek" games and from there you'd start boinking whom you're hiding with. And we used to play house as well (mommy and daddy) when my aunty ain't home. And sometimes we'd try to "make babies" grin
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by aloib(f): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2007
Kinky Dawg:

@yimiton. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to applaud what they did. However, I was only trying to keep it real. Stuff happens, sometimes we see these kids as angels but they are NO angels. And I should know because I was once a kid. And I knew that I was quite a naughty boy growing up even though my family viewed me as an angel.

And by the way, I grow up in naija grin

u mean grew grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by jkpretty(f): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2007
@yimton

Kids of nowadays don't have d brain u had then, ok maybe d same brain but quite smarter & sharper. They know what they are doing, don't be surprised dat they even know d consequences of what they r doing. The world is polluted. God is just d saving Grace.
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by yimiton(f): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ Jk,
Being sexually active at 13??,,, I don't consider that "smarter" or "sharper" They're just not being given the time or moral upbringing we were given.
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by Veracious(f): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2007
I WONDER WHAT THIS LIFE IS TURNING INTO. GOD HAVE MERCY.
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by mamaput(f): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2007
She was able to take a boy to her room at that age in Nigeria.
!3 is too young.
Any male visitors mykids get at that age, there is one golden rule.
The bed room door stays wide open,
BTW its not boyfineds but class mates.
for me 13 is too young to cope with boyfriends.
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by mamaput(f): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2007
Better take the child to do all the necessary tests,.
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by MajestyHRH(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2007
@mamaput. are we not over reacting a lil bit here? Do you suggest he takes a 13 yr child to do all the necessary tests because she boink with another 13 year old?

C'mon now!

Unless you meant that this 13 yr old guy might not have been her only client. Which is absolutely possible, by the way grin
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by mamaput(f): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2007
What if she is pregnant?
How serious dose a 13 year old take safer sex.
If i found out that my daughter is active at that age, i will take her to a DR not only to test her , but also to teach her more about safer sex.
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by mamaput(f): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2007
Not only that i will like to know the boys family to know what am dealing with.
But please god forbid bad thing
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by MajestyHRH(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2007
@mamaput. Oh, I got you now. I wasn't thinking in those terms.
I thot you wanted to check her for STDs grin

But on a more serious note tho, boinking between teens and even pre-teens kids is very common. I grew up in the 80s and it was very common amongst my mates at that time; so it would be much worse now, I presume
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by mamaput(f): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2007
so did i . but that was more like all these petting parties.
lights off and dancing "Blues" as we called it.
But sex was not that common.
No we were not having sex at 13 .
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by MajestyHRH(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2007
mamaput, what about fingering?

I know many teens and even pre-teens do that a lot grin
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by mamaput(f): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2007
Not at 13 never.And not with any tom dick and harry.
you know its always the others doing it but not me
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by MajestyHRH(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2007
See, that's why I told you that kids of nowadays are much bolder and naughtier than we were. I caught some 10/11 yr olds doing that the last time I went to naija. I was grossed out, I gotta tell ya.

But, hey, I did worse during my time embarassed
Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 01, 2011
lol!

(1) (Reply)

When There's No More Love In A Relationship? / Who Is She? 2face Idibia's Wife Come Early Part Of 2009 / gfdgfdgfd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.