Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings (17546 Views)

ThisDay Editors To Dele Alake, Onanuga: You Cannot Bully Or Silence Free Press / Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by emkz: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Themandator:

May be taken decision that compromises ethics...... If you are objective you can honestly state it here that Arise is not for anyone

They have given the same coverage to all the candidates as they make themselves available

At the Townhall meetings, same question was passed round the candidates..

Rufai asked Obi more pointed questions than he has asked any other candidate that has appeared on the show.. This is even truer with Abatti

The truth that Tinubu camp didn't want to embrace is that Tinubu cannot be trusted to vie off mark and make a fool of himself in an interview where he will seat without any aides to interject and interrupt the process

I have written on this issue since three days back and cited copious references on where Arise dropped the ball. If you can, try and read them.

Arise/ThisDay is pro-PDP, the owner is pro-PDP and has done image peddling for PDP for years, Reuben Abati is a member of the PDP, Arise has been caught in false information against a candidate. So you can take a guess where the editorial stand of the organization would be. Editorial stands can make an MD resign, reason I cited Deji Badmus. An editorial decision also made Ngozi Alaegbu resign from TVC,not a political one, but an editorial one.

Now, I am not saying a media organization cannot take a stand with a political party in a political season, I am just against pretending to be fair to all candidates and trying to force a candidate you don't support to do what you want.

As for the questions you are saying Rufai was asking, what happened to investigative journalism? Same Rufai was fighting Reno Omokri and asking him childish questions about whether he actually confirmed if Tinubu went to Chicago State University. Why can't Arise send their own journalist to investigate? They have an American correspondent.

Nduka Obaigbena wants to use his media outlet to cower Bola Tinubu to kowtow to his wishes. I am saying Tinubu should not take it lying low.
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by Solababa91(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
When you leave in glass house don't throw stones, Alake and his goons have also gave us a new information in Tinubu also sharing in Dasuki loot through his newspaper (The Nation), by attacking Obaigbena and his business. Everyday na new revelation about Tinubu. Dasuki is still the most generous FatherXmas Ever liveth.
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by Solababa91(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
As much as I see you're very objective in your view, the press or journalists represents the view of the masses, the debate and town hall meetings were not an Arise TV thing but it was organised in conjunction with other media houses. As much as they can't force Tinubu to attend their debate, the PCC should not also attack Arise TV as an entity for doing their responsibility, he was invited and he didn't show up, should they report he came when he didn't honour their invitation? While the news outlet in question appears to have been attacking LP and the candidate, their executives kept showing up countless times to debunk or elucidate on some gray areas and those allegations died a natural death. APC PCC could have done that if they felt Arise TV was misleading the masses concerning their candidates rather than throwing stones. It'll only get messier. Arise TV has not been partisan, they've been fair to all as far as I'm concerned. If you are aspiring to govern or rule persons, you must be ready to answer questions concerning your past, present or even hearsays about you, your personality or your brand convincingly.
emkz:

I have written on this issue since three days back and cited copious references on where Arise dropped the ball. If you can, try and read them.

Arise/ThisDay is pro-PDP, the owner is pro-PDP and has done image peddling for PDP for years, Reuben Abati is a member of the PDP, Arise has been caught in false information against a candidate. So you can take a guess where the editorial stand of the organization would be. Editorial stands can make an MD resign, reason I cited Deji Badmus. An editorial decision also made Ngozi Alaegbu resign from TVC,not a political one, but an editorial one.

Now, I am not saying a media organization cannot take a stand with a political party in a political season, I am just against pretending to be fair to all candidates and trying to force a candidate you don't support to do what you want.

As for the questions you are saying Rufai was asking, what happened to investigative journalism? Same Rufai was fighting Reno Omokri and asking him childish questions about whether he actually confirmed if Tinubu went to Chicago State University. Why can't Arise send their own journalist to investigate? They have an American correspondent.

Nduka Obaigbena wants to use his media outlet to cower Bola Tinubu to kowtow to his wishes. I am saying Tinubu should not take it lying low.
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
emkz:

We were discussing media bias of Arise News/ThisDay and you went to bring the Nation and TVC. Why would you introduce new evidence without addressing the lack of objectivity by Arise/ThisDay? I understand your diversionary tactics.

The press release by Arise/ThisDay had 11 paragraphs. If you haven't read it, go to the 2nd and 9th paragraphs and read objectively. Then you can answer your questions where the duo of Onanuga and Alake were attacked.

You then went on to insinuate that Sam Omatseye should not complain because he called it upon himself. Then do not complain because if Obaigbena was insulted, he equally called it upon himself. I am using your own theory about IPOB and Omatseye.

You said both men have not denied asking for the sack of some journalist. I take it you didn't read or didn't properly understand the release by Onanuga and Alake where they denied that allegation. You also did not watch the interview by Dele Alake granted to Olajumoke Olatunji on Politics Tonight on TVC where he said they calling for the sack of anyone in ThisDay/Arise never happened.

But I expect you'd not believe them because you have taken a stand to support Obaigbena despite his crooked ways.

As for Nduka Obaigbena asking Tinubu to make himself available for townhall, debates or interviews in other TV stations, tell yourself that Obaigbena is too small to dictate to a Presidential candidate how he'd run his campaigns and what he should do. Even though he claimed Tinubu should appear elsewhere for interviews, why did Nduka Obaigbena, Charles Aniagolu and Arise atta k Tinubu for appearing on BBC, with Charles Aniagolu trying to downplay it?

I am happy that you succinctly accept that ThisDay historically collect briefs from PDP and Nduka Obaigbena made money from them, but it is laughable how you want to wish it away by trying to drag other media houses into it. Accept that Obaigbena is a businessman, not an activist he has suddenly become to the uninformed who do not know his antecedents.

Since when did Obaigbena want to inform political narrative and control voters' behaviour? Where has he been for more than 23 years?

Then you are implying that Nduka Obaigbena singing for Wike does not mean anything. Pause, reflect and look at the optics of that. Imagine other media proprietors behaving like that and tell me if it does not compromise the media outfit.

The final issue I want you to reflect on: Obaigbena attacking Onanuga and Alake amounts to calling them out, but Onanuga and Alake doing the same to Obaigbena is personal attacks. Are you not being biased?
Look man, you have the right to push your narrative and your perspective. But you do not have the right to your own facts. Facts are sacred. They do not shift right or left no matter how much you wish it.
Are TheNation, TVC and not media outlets like Arise and ThisDay? Why would you want to put Arise on a scale and leave TheNation or out of such scale? If you accuse Arise of bias, I expect you should do same for TheNation, TVC, PM news and/or any media outlet who has exhibited bias in the course of this campaign. Note that I have not even defended Arise of your accusation of bias cause there is no need to. Your mind is already made up. What I am simply saying is that you look at the bigger picture so you can situate your angst appropriately.

I have read the Arise statement and I have not found insulting and abusive words there like that of Onanuga. I have itemized the abusive words in Onanuga's vitriol for you: blackmailer, hustler, corrupt. Kindly itemize the abusive words in the Arise statement. If you doubt the existence of the itemized words, i'll be too glad to copy them verbatim for you.

Again, it seems you have a problem with situating scenarios appropriately and dissecting issues in context. You are looking to call apples, oranges. IPOB are a terrorist group not a political party. They have no business appearing in our political discourse in campaign and electioneering, and it is genuinely libelous for anyone to label citizens, terrorists for making a democratic choice. Peter Obi's party is Labour Party not IPOB. Anyone who supports Peter Obi by extension supports Labour just as anyone who supports Tinubu supports APC. I wonder what you think the reaction will be if a journalist came out and labelled Buhari's supporters Boko haram members in 2015. I wonder if folks like you would have called that a fair appellation that shouldn't draw any ire. So Omatseye left civil discourse and descended to the gutters when he did that. He shouldn't have expected to come out smelling like roses.

I did not watch any interview granted by Alake but I read the piece released by them and I can boldly say they did not deny that accusation. If there's any part of the piece where they made that denial, kindly point me to it.

It is this seeming arrogance of the APC Presidential candidate that I personally find unpalatable. The people have a moral right to hear from him. The media have a right to engage him. That is my point. If Arise and Nduka are championing that course, I align with them totally. If we allow candidates to get away with riding roughshod over public scrutiny while vying for office, how do we then hold them accountable when they become safely guarded and cocooned by the walls of officialdom? Presidential debates are a decent culture in every fledgling democracy but it seems Nigerian politicians want to kill that aspect of democratic practice in Nigeria. Well meaning citizens should not let that happen. Those who seek to lead must make themselves available to be interrogated. There's no crime in that. If this malady is allowed to fester, Nigerian presidential debates will die a natural death and so will robust intellectual discourse of our national issues.

I have not accepted anything that is not already in the public domain concerning the Dasukigate. My point is TheNation also profited from the matter. Don't attempt to sidestep that. There's no brush you seek to tar Arise with, that TheNation does not also deserve. Obiagbena is a businessman? Of course. And so is Onanuga, Omatseye, Alake. One businessman cannot climb the moral ladder to tell the other how to conduct his business. If one's business idea conveniently coincides with public interest, it makes it not less a business idea nor a public interest. Dangote refinery is both. Maybe we should tell him to stop building it!!

We are back to media ownership and political partisanship. Tinubu being a member of APC while owning TVC and TheNation. Onanuga being an APC member while owning PM news. Are those media outfits not compromised as well? Why single out Obaigbena for demanding what is right?

1 Like

Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by ElSudani: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
They are right to call him a hustler. A presidential candidate is not obligated to attend a debate organized by any particular media house.
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by dominic17: 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
"If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion or political leaning to the point that truth and justice become secondary considerations, your education is useless.

Your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind."

~Dr. Chuba Okadigbo (Late)

quote author=Moh247 post=119146092] cool

It's funny how some idiots now took over our media space forgetting heros of democracy and fooling the Gen Z with no knowledge of history..

It's Dele Alake and Onanuga today it's going to be others victimized by newer Generation

Africa can't develop this way

All this moronic Zombidiots are not even gainfully employed at late 20s , and I wonder their hateful future soon relying on Yahoo, ritual, Kayamata and olosho

Go and check the history and life of all those who conspired against Awolowo that did nothing to them, but was progressive while they envied

Do Town Hall at our station, Tinubu refused stating this same station had insulted him and slandered him

.[/quote]
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
emkz:

Punch took an editorial stand to address President Buhari as Major-General Muhamadu Buhari and Buhari claimed it with his full chest because he earned that rank before retiring from the Army.

I am amused that you still believe that ThisDay/Arise were called to sack employees even after I have showed you two sources where it was denied by those accused. What I expect you to do is to ask your god to provide evidence and use the evidence to buttress your arguments not your beliefs or unbelief because they are everything but objective.

You are pro-Arise/ThisDay and it's fine. Do not pretend to be objective like your god Obaigbena whose media outfit has been caught in a lie of spreading false news against a candidate and apologized and paid a fine for it.
Again. Turning issues on their head. Punch took an editorial stand based on the dictatorial tendencies of Buhari. Do you think it was a partisan move or not? Buhari specifically requested to be referred to as PMB as against the GMB he was previously known. So don't buy the bullcrap of earning ranks. Since he knew the rank was earned, why did he request to be called PMB? Seems the optics is lost on you.

You have not shown any source. The article did not contain any denial of that allegation. Rufai still challenged Alake and Onanuga to deny that allegation this morning on the show.

I am not pro-Arise. I am pro-freedom of the press and objectivity. You on the other hand sir, are pro-Onanuga/Alake/TVC/TheNation. It's too obvious. You even lied against Arise that they showed a picture they never did while interviewing David Hundeyin. You assumed they did simply because TVC showed the picture on their own show. What evidence of bias is more than that?
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by emkz: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Look man, you have the right to push your narrative and your perspective. But you do not have the right to your own facts. Facts are sacred. They do not shift right or left no matter how much you wish it.
Are TheNation, TVC and not media outlets like Arise and ThisDay? Why would you want to put Arise on a scale and leave TheNation or out of such scale? If you accuse Arise of bias, I expect you should do same for TheNation, TVC, PM news and/or any media outlet who has exhibited bias in the course of this campaign. Note that I have not even defended Arise of your accusation of bias cause there is no need to. Your mind is already made up. What I am simply saying is that you look at the bigger picture so you can situate your angst appropriately.

I have read the Arise statement and I have not found insulting and abusive words there like that of Onanuga. I have itemized the abusive words in Onanuga's vitriol for you: blackmailer, hustler, corrupt. Kindly itemize the abusive words in the Arise statement. If you doubt the existence of the itemized words, i'll be too glad to copy them verbatim for you.

Again, it seems you have a problem with situating scenarios appropriately and dissecting issues in context. You are looking to call apples, oranges. IPOB are a terrorist group not a political party. They have no business appearing in our political discourse in campaign and electioneering, and it is genuinely libelous for anyone to label citizens, terrorists for making a democratic choice. Peter Obi's party is Labour Party not IPOB. Anyone who supports Peter Obi by extension supports Labour just as anyone who supports Tinubu supports APC. I wonder what you think the reaction will be if a journalist came out and labelled Buhari's supporters Boko haram members in 2015. I wonder if folks like you would have called that a fair appellation that shouldn't draw any ire. So Omatseye left civil discourse and descended to the gutters when he did that. He shouldn't have expected to come out smelling like roses.

I did not watch any interview granted by Alake but I read the piece released by them and I can boldly say they did not deny that accusation. If there's any part of the piece where they made that denial, kindly point me to it.

It is this seeming arrogance of the APC Presidential candidate that I personally find unpalatable. The people have a moral right to hear from him. The media have a right to engage him. That is my point. If Arise and Nduka are championing that course, I align with them totally. If we allow candidates to get away with riding roughshod over public scrutiny while vying for office, how do we then hold them accountable when they become safely guarded and cocooned by the walls of officialdom? Presidential debates are a decent culture in every fledgling democracy but it seems Nigerian politicians want to kill that aspect of democratic practice in Nigeria. Well meaning citizens should not let that happen. Those who seek to lead must make themselves available to be interrogated. There's no crime in that. If this malady is allowed to fester, Nigerian presidential debates will die a natural death and so will robust intellectual discourse of our national issues.

I have not accepted anything that is not already in the public domain concerning the Dasukigate. My point is TheNation also profited from the matter. Don't attempt to sidestep that. There's no brush you seek to tar Arise with, that TheNation does not also deserve. Obiagbena is a businessman? Of course. And so is Onanuga, Omatseye, Alake. One businessman cannot climb the moral ladder to tell the other how to conduct his business. If one's business idea conveniently coincides with public interest, it makes it not less a business idea nor a public interest. Dangote refinery is both. Maybe we should tell him to stop building it!!

We are back to media ownership and political partisanship. Tinubu being a member of APC while owning TVC and TheNation. Onanuga being an APC member while owning PM news. Are those media outfits not compromised as well? Why single out Obaigbena for demanding what is right?

You started your submission by stating that I have the right to push my narrative and perspective. That is self-evident. You have also accused me of bias while claiming objectivity.

You have also lied that I defended Onanuga and Alake.

Now to the issues of IPOB and the Nation, we were discussing infractions by ThisDay/Arise, you introduced an entirely different issue of the Nation/TVC so as to shift the narrative from Arise. I caught you stealing, instead of you to address that, you are telling me that xyz stole yesterday. Who now has a problem of putting things in context?

We talked about Obaigbena collecting money and doing image peddling for PDP members, you refused to address it and decided to drag the Nation into it. Why do you run away from the real issues and bring in extraneous facts?

If the Nation/TVC misbehave, we'd address their issue. For now, the subject matter is a partisan Arise News which you are running away from.

You say you don't want to defend Arise News because my mind is made up. I know you have no defense to mount, otherwise, you'd not introduce extraneous subjects into an issue as an escape strategy.

You accused Omatseye of abandoning civil discourse and should therefore expect the outcome. This is because you do not want to condemn threats to life of someone else, and to you, he deserves it for writing against Peter Obi.

If you find the "perceived arrogance of the APC Presidential candidate unpalatable", we both know that people like you already decided who they want to vote for. Your station Arise is pro-PDP, you just want the candidate you dislike to be controlled by you and your narratives. Remember that Arise News was at the forefront of making noise about Muslim-Muslim ticket and it became Oseni's question for every APC guest. Even if Tinubu picks the pope as a running-mate, many of you will never vote for him. So stop the grandstanding.

For a candidate to present himself to be interrogated by the public, must it be in the format that you or Nduka Obaigbena want? The townhall Tinubu has been having and the people he has been meeting, are they not Nigerians?

Your demi-god Rufai Oseni said he has read the APC manifesto and he has 40 questions, then he went on to say the questions he has from the manifesto pertain to Tinubu's age, source of wealth and schools he attended. I guess those are the only things he could ask from the manifesto and not how Tinubu will address the revenue and debt problem.

You tell me that if a business interest coincides with public interest, you'd support it even if it is an immoral one where the businessman I obviously compromised?

Where is your objectivity?

With what you know as the underhand dealings of Obaigbena and supporting a PDP candidate, is he fit to want to morally police the APC candidate? Has TVC or the Nation or Channels blackmailed any candidate to attend any debate or do anything that they want?

Is Obaigbena really interested in public interest or his ego is bruised that he could not bring Tinubu to his house?
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by emkz: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Again. Turning issues on their head. Punch took an editorial stand based on the dictatorial tendencies of Buhari. Do you think it was a partisan move or not? Buhari specifically requested to be referred to as PMB as against the GMB he was previously known. So don't buy the bullcrap of earning ranks. Since he knew the rank was earned, why did he request to be called PMB? Seems the optics is lost on you.

You have not shown any source. The article did not contain any denial of that allegation. Rufai still challenged Alake and Onanuga to deny that allegation this morning on the show.

I am not pro-Arise. I am pro-freedom of the press and objectivity. You on the other hand sir, are pro-Onanuga/Alake/TVC/TheNation. It's too obvious. You even lied against Arise that they showed a picture they never did while interviewing David Hundeyin. You assumed they did simply because TVC showed the picture on their own show. What evidence of bias is more than that?

You already said you did not watch the interview. You also said you did not see where they denied it. I doubt if you read it at all. Do you therefore have any grounds to discuss this denial matter? You have taken a stand, and it's fine, but don't twist things to justify yourself.

You went on to say Punch took an editorial decision because of Buhari's dictatorial tendencies, and said Buhari said he should be addressed as PMB. I guess you did not see Femi Adesina's response where he said there was no problem, that Buhari attained the rank of General. By the way, Femi Adesina is the President's adviser on Media. I think that is clear enough that even a fool would understand. Buhari said he wanted to be referred to as PMB to show that he was a "converted democrat", not to deny his military roots which you seem to want to base your argument on. I hope that is sufficiently clear to you.

You are not pro-freedom of the press neither are you objective. That is the pretence that irks me. I think you want to call obvious bias by Arise freedom of the press, i.e., freedom to peddle false news and for partisan anchors to shove their opinions on the throats of the public. Everyday, Arise News with obviously partisan anchors dress down Tinubu, and you are claiming objectivity. You know in your heart that it is a lie you are telling yourself.

Rufai said they should deny after they had denied. Why don't you ask Rufai to provide evidence that they called for his sack? But you believe Rufai, same Rufai that lied that Google misled him to use BRT lane, same Rufai that called Policemen "bleeding bastards" and said: "I will call the gavnar", the same Rufai that was called out by one of the Governor's aides and Police PRO for his lies and he had to pay the fine and apologize to the public for his misdemeanor. Same Rufai you are believing everything he says without asking him for evidence?

By the way, are you understanding anything I am saying at all?
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by IfnobeGod20: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Segzy19:
Since when has it been a compulsory requirement of getting elected as a candidate to attend debates and townhall meetings?

Only if you can answer this question....

It is not compulsory but it is necessary. It has been a routine and customary at every election circle that contestants engage themselves in debates all over the world, which Nigeria has also been doing since 2003 but your Tinubu want to change it because of his high-handedness and pompous attitude.
You may wish to say but it is not in constitution or electoral Act. Note that there are written constitution and unwritten constitution. There are things done that are good so far it doesn't negate legality.
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by shimolv: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
emkz:

You started your submission by stating that I have the right to push my narrative and perspective. That is self-evident. You have also accused me of bias while claiming objectivity.

You have also lied that I defended Onanuga and Alake.

Now to the issues of IPOB and the Nation, we were discussing infractions by ThisDay/Arise, you introduced an entirely different issue of the Nation/TVC so as to shift the narrative from Arise. I caught you stealing, instead of you to address that, you are telling me that xyz stole yesterday. Who now has a problem of putting things in context?

We talked about Obaigbena collecting money and doing image peddling for PDP members, you refused to address it and decided to drag the Nation into it. Why do you run away from the real issues and bring in extraneous facts?

If the Nation/TVC misbehave, we'd address their issue. For now, the subject matter is a partisan Arise News which you are running away from.

You say you don't want to defend Arise News because my mind is made up. I know you have no defense to mount, otherwise, you'd not introduce extraneous subjects into an issue as an escape strategy.

You accused Omatseye of abandoning civil discourse and should therefore expect the outcome. This is because you do not want to condemn threats to life of someone else, and to you, he deserves it for writing against Peter Obi.

If you find the "perceived arrogance of the APC Presidential candidate unpalatable", we both know that people like you already decided who they want to vote for. Your station Arise is pro-PDP, you just want the candidate you dislike to be controlled by you and your narratives. Remember that Arise News was at the forefront of making noise about Muslim-Muslim ticket and it became Oseni's question for every APC guest. Even if Tinubu picks the pope as a running-mate, many of you will never vote for him. So stop the grandstanding.

For a candidate to present himself to be interrogated by the public, must it be in the format that you or Nduka Obaigbena want? The townhall Tinubu has been having and the people he has been meeting, are they not Nigerians?

Your demi-god Rufai Oseni said he has read the APC manifesto and he has 40 questions, then he went on to say the questions he has from the manifesto pertain to Tinubu's age, source of wealth and schools he attended. I guess those are the only things he could ask from the manifesto and not how Tinubu will address the revenue and debt problem.

You tell me that if a business interest coincides with public interest, you'd support it even if it is an immoral one where the businessman I obviously compromised?

Where is your objectivity?

With what you know as the underhand dealings of Obaigbena and supporting a PDP candidate, is he fit to want to morally police the APC candidate? Has TVC or the Nation or Channels blackmailed any candidate to attend any debate or do anything that they want?

Is Obaigbena really interested in public interest or his ego is bruised that he could not bring Tinubu to his house?
Unfortunately, you've lost the plot. I lied that you defended Onanuga and Alake?
You have been claiming that Arise lied against them about sack of their staff even before you later claimed to hear anything from them yet I lied against you?
You lied against Arise that they showed a picture which they never did and you still claim that I lied against you.
It seems you enjoy lying.

Folks like you accuse Arise of being pro-PDP while another set of individuals on the APC roll say they are actually pro-Obi. If confusion has another meaning I'll like to see it.

The topic of the thread were this started was the statement of Arise where they called out the duo for bullying. How that constitutes partisanship is hard to fathom. The only other explanation is you introduced that to divert attention away from the belligerence of the duo. The subject matter is not Arise's partisanship. That's the subject you introduced. The subject matter is bullying and intimidation tactics employed by a campaign directorate with a view to heckle a media outfit into silence. So if you're fed your own soup, quit the complaints.

You do not have evidence who I choose to vote for, or which party I'm affiliated to. You just employ this labels so as to properly situate me for whatever ridicule you deem. It's a failed tactics.

I am not beholden to anyone unlike you. Tell your gods to have Obaigbena and Arise alone. They have no business bullying and intimidating them for asking that the right thing be done.
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by Murphyenemuwe: 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Don't know why you guys deny where you come from always. It must
Osamabinladenik:
I am from Ogun state.

Let's compare Lagos to other African cities in it's league, whether you won't bow your head in shame
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by emkz: 12:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Unfortunately, you've lost the plot. I lied that you defended Onanuga and Alake?
You have been claiming that Arise lied against them about sack of their staff even before you later claimed to hear anything from them yet I lied against you?
You lied against Arise that they showed a picture which they never did and you still claim that I lied against you.
It seems you enjoy lying.

Folks like you accuse Arise of being pro-PDP while another set of individuals on the APC roll say they are actually pro-Obi. If confusion has another meaning I'll like to see it.

The topic of the thread were this started was the statement of Arise where they called out the duo for bullying. How that constitutes partisanship is hard to fathom. The only other explanation is you introduced that to divert attention away from the belligerence of the duo. The subject matter is not Arise's partisanship. That's the subject you introduced. The subject matter is bullying and intimidation tactics employed by a campaign directorate with a view to heckle a media outfit into silence. So if you're fed your own soup, quit the complaints.

You do not have evidence who I choose to vote for, or which party I'm affiliated to. You just employ this labels so as to properly situate me for whatever ridicule you deem. It's a failed tactics.

I am not beholden to anyone unlike you. Tell your gods to have Obaigbena and Arise alone. They have no business bullying and intimidating them for asking that the right thing be done.

You have said you are supporting Arise TV so long as they do anything in public interest. By public interest, you mean something that undermines a candidate you clearly have expressed your aversion for.

You accuse me of lying. I think you masturbate on your own lies and reckless submissions. You refuse to condemn evil because it favours someone you don't like.

You assume some people will claim Arise TV is pro-PDP while others will claim it is pro-LP. And you say it is confusion, and you are asking me to defend your thinking. Why should I do that?

By the way, are three of the leading contestants not PDP products? So is it not clear you are masturbating in your confusion by bringing in your pro-PDP and pro-LP argument? To what end?

Unlike you, I do not practice idolatry and have no gods, so telling me to inform gods falls flat as rubbish. You say Obaigbena is being bullied, but you delude yourself that he is not using his media organizations and minions to bully others?

Then about losing the plot and advancing arguments that I defended Alake and Onanuga, do you actually know what defending someone means or entails? That I questioned an accusation that was made without evidence and have asked you severally to ask your gods to provide evidence is defense? Do you actually understand me or you are just rushing to write to attack me by introducing new and extraneous arguments? In case you don't know, when someone is accused, I like to hear from the other side and I would ask questions to understand both sides. But to you, those questions amount to a defense. Even after they defended themselves and asked the accusers to provide evidence, you are still here insisting that they did it.

Is that not incendiary insanity?

You have obviously agreed with everything Arise/ThisDay and Obaigbena says without question. Please ask your gods why their MD resigned.

As for who you want to vote for, it is frankly not my business as I don't think that was the basis of anything we are discussing. Our election is secret ballot. I don't understand why who you wish to vote for is relevant to me.
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by Owologbo(m): 4:50am On Dec 15, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Arise really wants Tinubu to face them grin grin Politics in Nigeria always make me laugh

must it be Arise TV?
He should go to any TV station where he can answer non arranged and rehearsed questions or video shoot like the one in BBC.
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by pfadom: 5:05am On Dec 15, 2022
These Obaigbena and his crew are just too shameless.

Every sport team has a winning strategy. No marketer of a product will force another rival product for marketing without any ulterior motives.
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by Owologbo(m): 5:11am On Dec 15, 2022
Moh247:
cool

It's funny how some idiots now took over our media space forgetting heros of democracy and fooling the Gen Z with no knowledge of history..

It's Dele Alake and Onanuga today it's going to be others victimized by newer Generation

Africa can't develop this way

All this moronic Zombidiots are not even gainfully employed at late 20s , and I wonder their hateful future soon relying on Yahoo, ritual, Kayamata and olosho

Go and check the history and life of all those who conspired against Awolowo that did nothing to them, but was progressive while they envied

Do Town Hall at our station, Tinubu refused stating this same station had insulted him and slandered him

we can see the under 20s employed by tinubu all over lagos motor pack and every corner that is accessible to car.
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:27am On Dec 15, 2022
emkz:

You have said you are supporting Arise TV so long as they do anything in public interest. By public interest, you mean something that undermines a candidate you clearly have expressed your aversion for.

You accuse me of lying. I think you masturbate on your own lies and reckless submissions. You refuse to condemn evil because it favours someone you don't like.

You assume some people will claim Arise TV is pro-PDP while others will claim it is pro-LP. And you say it is confusion, and you are asking me to defend your thinking. Why should I do that?

By the way, are three of the leading contestants not PDP products? So is it not clear you are masturbating in your confusion by bringing in your pro-PDP and pro-LP argument? To what end?

Unlike you, I do not practice idolatry and have no gods, so telling me to inform gods falls flat as rubbish. You say Obaigbena is being bullied, but you delude yourself that he is not using his media organizations and minions to bully others?

Then about losing the plot and advancing arguments that I defended Alake and Onanuga, do you actually know what defending someone means or entails? That I questioned an accusation that was made without evidence and have asked you severally to ask your gods to provide evidence is defense? Do you actually understand me or you are just rushing to write to attack me by introducing new and extraneous arguments? In case you don't know, when someone is accused, I like to hear from the other side and I would ask questions to understand both sides. But to you, those questions amount to a defense. Even after they defended themselves and asked the accusers to provide evidence, you are still here insisting that they did it.

Is that not incendiary insanity?

You have obviously agreed with everything Arise/ThisDay and Obaigbena says without question. Please ask your gods why their MD resigned.

As for who you want to vote for, it is frankly not my business as I don't think that was the basis of anything we are discussing. Our election is secret ballot. I don't understand why who you wish to vote for is relevant to me.
This is absurd as it is funny. How does a debate with fellow candidates undermine a particular candidate. Your thoughts are tending towards paranoia and phobia already.
Arise have said Tinubu can choose any channel of his choice to go to.

I have given two clear examples of you lying. I don't allege without proof. It is you who have been postulating and theorising without any proof whatsoever except lies. You lied against Arise. You lied against me!!

I do not assume. Come out of your cocoon where you manufacture your alternate facts aka lies. Rufai is being accused of supporting Obi. Even Reno the PDP lapdog said so recently. Abati is being accused of being a PDP member by your gods. You accused Obaigbena of being pro-PDP. While you're pushing this allegations, you conveniently forget APC has two dedicated channels in NTA (pro-govt) and TVC. It is your barefaced hypocrisy and obsession with what Arise does that I'm putting to the sword. Who knows, maybe if channels also do a coverage that does not sit well with your political inclinations, you'll find a tag to put on them. You guys are never short of such things.

You have lied so much you're beginning to forget your lies. You blatantly said your gods couldn't have asked for sack of a journalist even before they came out to deny it as you claim. Up till now, I have not seen any denial from them and I've challenged you severally to provide evidence of the challenge. Now you're trying to turn logic on its head by claiming it was not a denial but a request for fair hearing. Pitiable and tardy escapism

It is easy to see who revels in lies and illogic and who is strong on facts between you and I. You have lied too many times to even remember them all. I only wonder why you'll resort to lies if you're really unbiased as you posed. I have challenged you to bring forward evidence on several occasions which you couldn't do.

So, it's obvious your grouse with Arise and Obaigbena is about not kowtowing to the demands of your liege.
I hope you're aware channels reported that Tinubu failed to give a speech in Niger yesterday. It's on first page. Let me see if you'll accuse them of bias and fake news as well or such label is only fit for Arise
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2022
emkz:

You already said you did not watch the interview. You also said you did not see where they denied it. I doubt if you read it at all. Do you therefore have any grounds to discuss this denial matter? You have taken a stand, and it's fine, but don't twist things to justify yourself.

You went on to say Punch took an editorial decision because of Buhari's dictatorial tendencies, and said Buhari said he should be addressed as PMB. I guess you did not see Femi Adesina's response where he said there was no problem, that Buhari attained the rank of General. By the way, Femi Adesina is the President's adviser on Media. I think that is clear enough that even a fool would understand. Buhari said he wanted to be referred to as PMB to show that he was a "converted democrat", not to deny his military roots which you seem to want to base your argument on. I hope that is sufficiently clear to you.

You are not pro-freedom of the press neither are you objective. That is the pretence that irks me. I think you want to call obvious bias by Arise freedom of the press, i.e., freedom to peddle false news and for partisan anchors to shove their opinions on the throats of the public. Everyday, Arise News with obviously partisan anchors dress down Tinubu, and you are claiming objectivity. You know in your heart that it is a lie you are telling yourself.

Rufai said they should deny after they had denied. Why don't you ask Rufai to provide evidence that they called for his sack? But you believe Rufai, same Rufai that lied that Google misled him to use BRT lane, same Rufai that called Policemen "bleeding bastards" and said: "I will call the gavnar", the same Rufai that was called out by one of the Governor's aides and Police PRO for his lies and he had to pay the fine and apologize to the public for his misdemeanor. Same Rufai you are believing everything he says without asking him for evidence?

By the way, are you understanding anything I am saying at all?

Share a link to the interview. Post excerpts from the statement where they denied asking for the sack of journalists. It's a very simple thing. You're only finding it difficult because you're lying as usual.

You're so steeped in your bias you can't deduce things from simple issues. You already agreed Buhari wanted to pose as a converted democrat. Punch pulling that garb off him must have been pleasant tasting to him I guess. I hope you're aware Punch was blacklisted from certain privileges due to that decision they took on Buhari.

What does Rufai's traffic infraction have to do with his being a journalist? Was the matter not followed to its logical conclusion? Here you are looking to sprinkle dirt on an individual through a matter that has absolutely nothing to do with his professional conduct yet you think you're unbiased enough to give a lecture on objectivity. Anyone can run foul of traffic laws. I've been in such situation before and I paid the fine. What exactly does that have to do with his personal ethics of journalism practice? Your ad hominem is astounding while shallow. I'm shocked at this level.

You're too political to claim neutral and unbiased. The angle of your arguments and train of thoughts expose you too easily.

Have a good day
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by emkz: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

This is absurd as it is funny. How does a debate with fellow candidates undermine a particular candidate. Your thoughts are tending towards paranoia and phobia already.
Arise have said Tinubu can choose any channel of his choice to go to.

I have given two clear examples of you lying. I don't allege without proof. It is you who have been postulating and theorising without any proof whatsoever except lies. You lied against Arise. You lied against me!!

I do not assume. Come out of your cocoon where you manufacture your alternate facts aka lies. Rufai is being accused of supporting Obi. Even Reno the PDP lapdog said so recently. Abati is being accused of being a PDP member by your gods. You accused Obaigbena of being pro-PDP. While you're pushing this allegations, you conveniently forget APC has two dedicated channels in NTA (pro-govt) and TVC. It is your barefaced hypocrisy and obsession with what Arise does that I'm putting to the sword. Who knows, maybe if channels also do a coverage that does not sit well with your political inclinations, you'll find a tag to put on them. You guys are never short of such things.

You have lied so much you're beginning to forget your lies. You blatantly said your gods couldn't have asked for sack of a journalist even before they came out to deny it as you claim. Up till now, I have not seen any denial from them and I've challenged you severally to provide evidence of the challenge. Now you're trying to turn logic on its head by claiming it was not a denial but a request for fair hearing. Pitiable and tardy escapism

It is easy to see who revels in lies and illogic and who is strong on facts between you and I. You have lied too many times to even remember them all. I only wonder why you'll resort to lies if you're really unbiased as you posed. I have challenged you to bring forward evidence on several occasions which you couldn't do.

So, it's obvious your grouse with Arise and Obaigbena is about not kowtowing to the demands of your liege.
I hope you're aware channels reported that Tinubu failed to give a speech in Niger yesterday. It's on first page. Let me see if you'll accuse them of bias and fake news as well or such label is only fit for Arise

To your warped, myopic and probably poisoned mind, undermining a candidate is about debate.

Where did I mention that?

You really need to stop dancing around trying to throw mud and finding what sticks.

Daily, on the morning show, your gods give Bola Tinubu a dressing down about everything he does, and it did not start today. Debate only started in November. In your myopic mind, the issue is about debate. Why don't they dress down other candidates, including that of the PDP?

You said Arise said Tinubu can choose any station to go. Can you now tell us why Rufai Oseni still yesterday spewed emotional tantrums and asked Tinubu to come to Arise to talk to them? The obsession of Arise with Tinubu as well as your obsession with me is now really getting to the point of you two being on the lunatic fringe.

You said: "Up till now, I have not seen any denial from them and I've challenged you severally to provide evidence of the challenge. Now you're trying to turn logic on its head by claiming it was not a denial but a request for fair hearing. Pitiable and tardy escapism." Even a fool with the lowest level of intelligence will not tell this outrageous lie. I have pointed you out to where they made the denial, you still lie that you haven't seen it, and even said you haven't watched the interview Dele Alake granted. Then until you do that, you are not in a position to argue without any basis.

You say you don't allege without proof. But you still believe that people asked Obaigbena to sack Rufai Oseni and Shaka Momodu without proof! Is that not an insult to yourself?

You challenged me to bring evidence. Is it that you do not know how to do a simple seatch on YouTube? Here it is:

(1) Go to www.youtube.com
(2) On the search bar, type, Dele Alake, Politics Tonight, TVC.
(3) When the moat recent interview comes out, click on it, open your ears and your brain to listen and understand.

I think that is basic enough for anyone to do.

Finally, you cannot deal with what we are discussing without sensibly addressing bias/blackmail by Arise, you are bringing Tinubu and Channels and say you expect me to condemn Channels for reporting that Tinubu did not make a speech. Is that what we are discussing?
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by emkz: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Share a link to the interview. Post excerpts from the statement where they denied asking for the sack of journalists. It's a very simple thing. You're only finding it difficult because you're lying as usual.

I believe you know how to do a YouTube search. I explained it to you in my last response to you. You claim you did not read in their statement where they denied calling for someone to be sacked. I like to think you know how to read and comprehend. If you can't, it's not my problem.

You're so steeped in your bias you can't deduce things from simple issues. You already agreed Buhari wanted to pose as a converted democrat. Punch pulling that garb off him must have been pleasant tasting to him I guess. I hope you're aware Punch was blacklisted from certain privileges due to that decision they took on Buhari.

Share cogent proof that Buhari received his appellation in bad taste and stop guessing. You sidestepped Femi Adesina's statement. So I should believe you over the person who speaks for the President on this issue?

What does Rufai's traffic infraction have to do with his being a journalist? Was the matter not followed to its logical conclusion? Here you are looking to sprinkle dirt on an individual through a matter that has absolutely nothing to do with his professional conduct yet you think you're unbiased enough to give a lecture on objectivity. Anyone can run foul of traffic laws. I've been in such situation before and I paid the fine. What exactly does that have to do with his personal ethics of journalism practice?

Integrity Mr Man. Saying he who wants to come to equity should come with clean hands. The Rufai you are now trying to present as clean lied to his social media followers that Google misled him. He was called out by those he had admitted things to. He wanted to do influence peddling by threatening to call the "gavnar" on law enforcement officers. He ate his words and apologized on air for his barefaced lies. So you mean you have lied before after being caught in a traffic offence? Why am I not surprised?

Your ad hominem is astounding while shallow. I'm shocked at this level.

I am not surprised you have a limited capacity for understanding. Reason I asked you yesterday if you are understanding anything at all.

You're too political to claim neutral and unbiased. The angle of your arguments and train of thoughts expose you too easily.

This speaks a lot of what I have observed about you. You couldn't puncture my arguments logically, but introduced extraneous issues for me to address while you were running away from substantive issue because you did not want to condemn obvious bias by your gods. You claim I am biased, but for the 4th day now, you have been running after me from thread to thread to attack me for taking on Arise/ThisDay for obvious bias. What does that make you? Go and tell your gods so that they can pay you. But Nduka no dey pay.
Have a good day
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2022
emkz:

To your warped, myopic and probably poisoned mind, undermining a candidate is about debate.

Where did I mention that?

You really need to stop dancing around trying to throw mud and finding what sticks.

Daily, on the morning show, your gods give Bola Tinubu a dressing down about everything he does, and it did not start today. Debate only started in November. In your myopic mind, the issue is about debate. Why don't they dress down other candidates, including that of the PDP?

You said Arise said Tinubu can choose any station to go. Can you now tell us why Rufai Oseni still yesterday spewed emotional tantrums and asked Tinubu to come to Arise to talk to them? The obsession of Arise with Tinubu as well as your obsession with me is now really getting to the point of you two being on the lunatic fringe.

You said: "Up till now, I have not seen any denial from them and I've challenged you severally to provide evidence of the challenge. Now you're trying to turn logic on its head by claiming it was not a denial but a request for fair hearing. Pitiable and tardy escapism." Even a fool with the lowest level of intelligence will not tell this outrageous lie. I have pointed you out to where they made the denial, you still lie that you haven't seen it, and even said you haven't watched the interview Dele Alake granted. Then until you do that, you are not in a position to argue without any basis.

You say you don't allege without proof. But you still believe that people asked Obaigbena to sack Rufai Oseni and Shaka Momodu without proof! Is that not an insult to yourself?

You challenged me to bring evidence. Is it that you do not know how to do a simple seatch on YouTube? Here it is:

(1) Go to www.youtube.com
(2) On the search bar, type, Dele Alake, Politics Tonight, TVC.
(3) When the moat recent interview comes out, click on it, open your ears and your brain to listen and understand.

I think that is basic enough for anyone to do.

Finally, you cannot deal with what we are discussing without sensibly addressing bias/blackmail by Arise, you are bringing Tinubu and Channels and say you expect me to condemn Channels for reporting that Tinubu did not make a speech. Is that what we are discussing?

You need to calm down with your lies. Arise abuse Tinubu everyday since when? Are you sure you are watching Arise or another station? Just cause you hate them does not mean you should continually lie against them. This is another lie and you still claim to be objective. First it was claiming they showed a picture of a man with a goat as Sam Omatseye. Big fat lie. Now another lie has been dropped. They dress down Tinubu every morning. Kindly substantiate this lie by showing just two episodes in succession where Tinubu was the subject of discourse and he was denigrated and derided.
Is Ruai Oseni spokesman for Arise TV? or does his views represent the views of Arise? The Editorial Board in their statement said Tinubu can go to any station of his choice you're quoting Rufai as if he can of his own volition bring Tinubu to the studio. Abeg shift. Your jaundice is already too thick its making defy reason and logic steadily.

I'll take your advice about the youtube with a pinch of salt and investigate to determine the veracity but while that is going on, you're yet to furnish me with the particular aspect of their statement where they denied requesting the sack of Rufai and co. I guess we should take it as another of your lies.

It seems your grouse is with Arise alone. Maybe Nduka snatched your girlfriend. Talk about hypocrites. People like you would have told the Lord Jesus to not bother about the log in the eyes of hypocrites and only mind the speck in their brother's eye since that is what is most important. You are tooo biased
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by emkz: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You need to calm down with your lies. Arise abuse Tinubu everyday since when? Are you sure you are watching Arise or another station? Just cause you hate them does not mean you should continually lie against them. This is another lie and you still claim to be objective. First it was claiming they showed a picture of a man with a goat as Sam Omatseye. Big fat lie. Now another lie has been dropped. They dress down Tinubu every morning. Kindly substantiate this lie by showing just two episodes in succession where Tinubu was the subject of discourse and he was denigrated and derided.
Is Ruai Oseni spokesman for Arise TV? or does his views represent the views of Arise? The Editorial Board in their statement said Tinubu can go to any station of his choice you're quoting Rufai as if he can of his own volition bring Tinubu to the studio. Abeg shift. Your jaundice is already too thick its making defy reason and logic steadily.

I'll take your advice about the youtube with a pinch of salt and investigate to determine the veracity but while that is going on, you're yet to furnish me with the particular aspect of their statement where they denied requesting the sack of Rufai and co. I guess we should take it as another of your lies.

It seems your grouse is with Arise alone. Maybe Nduka snatched your girlfriend. Talk about hypocrites. People like you would have told the Lord Jesus to not bother about the log in the eyes of hypocrites and only mind the speck in their brother's eye since that is what is most important. You are tooo biased

I will not bother to respond to you again since you have basic comprehension and cognitive problems. I have better things to do with my time.
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
emkz:
I believe you know how to do a YouTube search. I explained it to you in my last response to you. You claim you did not read in their statement where they denied calling for someone to be sacked. I like to think you know how to read and comprehend. If you can't, it's not my problem.
I'm perfectly able to read and comprehend. That inability has been shown by you too many times. Simple analogy of Punch and the Buhari dictatorial imbroglio and you have been jumping from pillar to post, sweating in the armpits to ascribe dead and meaningless logic to the matter. Very pitiable excuses have been springing up from you on the matter. I fear for you really.

Share cogent proof that Buhari received his appellation in bad taste and stop guessing. You sidestepped Femi Adesina's statement. So I should believe you over the person who speaks for the President on this issue?
I already gave you proof. Except you're too jaundiced to read and assimilate. Go back and read Femi's reply. If you want, I will show you excerpts that showed how riled they were by Punch's editorial decision. Punch was one of those whose accreditations was revoked using covid as an excuse and they were also excluded from some privileges reserved for major media outfits during covid. If you doubt, I will also share links with you.

Integrity Mr Man. Saying he who wants to come to equity should come with clean hands. The Rufai you are now trying to present as clean lied to his social media followers that Google misled him. He was called out by those he had admitted things to. He wanted to do influence peddling by threatening to call the "gavnar" on law enforcement officers. He ate his words and apologized on air for his barefaced lies. So you mean you have lied before after being caught in a traffic offence? Why am I not surprised?
How did you know he lied about google misleading him? And did that even save him from facing the law? He never apologized for any lies. Here you go again with lies. He apologized for his behavior in the fiasco and not for any lies. The video of his apology is still on the net. Why do you lie so much while claiming to be neutral. For you to engage in lies shows how very much you are in pains with Arise. Don't kill yourself because of Arise o!! Bla bla bla. I guess you're the angel who doesn't lie. At least your big fat lies have been on air since this debate started. You can't even deny any of them.

This speaks a lot of what I have observed about you. You couldn't puncture my arguments logically, but introduced extraneous issues for me to address while you were running away from substantive issue because you did not want to condemn obvious bias by your gods. You claim I am biased, but for the 4th day now, you have been running after me from thread to thread to attack me for taking on Arise/ThisDay for obvious bias. What does that make you? Go and tell your gods so that they can pay you. But Nduka no dey pay.
Your arguments are baseless and not built on any solid ground. So I have no time to waste. You are simply an hypocrite. Nduka is pro-PDP and therefore bad. But Alake and Onanuga who are media owners and members of a political party are good. Arise is biased for calling out a political party PCC's wish to muzzle the press. But the media outfits owned by that same political party are good when they publish lies and fake news against a government in power.

Oh and I have gone to watch Dele Alake's interview on TVC and I am surprised you only saw where he denied the request to sack Rufai but you did not see where he said Reuben praised Tinubu on his show. This stands in conflict with your claim that they dress down Tinubu everyday on the show. Again, why lie?
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
emkz:

I will not bother to respond to you again since you have basic comprehension and cognitive problems. I have better things to do with my time.

Better things indeed. Or you have been caught pants down telling lies against a media organization in furtherance of your masters' agenda. I took my time to stand up to your lies and fake news just to ensure you don't think you are smart. You ain't dude. You're just a lying machine who is too biased to know his left from right.
Pity. Goodbye
Re: Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings by Murphyenemuwe: 2:18am On Dec 29, 2022
I realized most people online are battling mental issues. Only you comparing Ronaldo and messi and the same you left your self Acclaimed State ogun only to compare Lagos State with states from other countries. So much toxicity for an individual
Osamabinladenik:
I am from Ogun state.

Let's compare Lagos to other African cities in it's league, whether you won't bow your head in shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate / Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard / PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 221
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.