Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,258 members, 7,849,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) (12492 Views)

Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? / Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member / Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by habbeymoyo: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Atiku/Okowa are the prepared machinery to Recover Nigeria from its state of affairs
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by mecuries(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Atiku is a desperate man....we all know how the current president was desperate to get to that power
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by jaxxy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Davidovitch:
Nicely written, it is clear without a doubt that Atiku is miles ahead the other candidates. We can't afford to miss an Atiku presidency in 2023

When the primaries ended my initial choice was atiku and it was a difficult choice bt after properly scrutinising him abd Peter Obi it became obvious I have to vote for Best candidate and that is Peter Gregory Ahmed oulawaseun Obi. grin
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by Nyanabo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
Next time when you write a piece, try not to appear partisan like you clearly did in this write up.
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by 1Dray(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by Progressiveby: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Godwin4444:
Y do I have a feeling it’s d same person with multiple accounts that comment on this thread

I might b wrong though

The thing tire me ooo
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by 1Dray(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
madamgrace:
God bless PDP

God punish PDP.
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by Sufyaan003(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nigeria will not be in the hands of people who wants to experiment at the national level. We pray for a unifier, a man that has the experience at the national level, a man willing to make Nigeria great again starting from the educational sector to health and infrastructure.
That man is Atiku
The party is PDP
Let's go with the new tide and sweep away APC from governance
Atiku is coming 2023
#Atikuorganizingforaction
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by Tsolzskinovski(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by geniusaustin(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by Painsoother(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Godwin4444:
Y do I have a feeling it’s d same person with multiple accounts that comment on this thread

I might b wrong though
You can't be more right than you already are!
That's the clearest example of cyber rat.
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by rservices: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
Atiku is the only candidate with ready-made plan to #RecoverNigeria and also the tested and most trusted among others. With Atiku Nigeria will work again..
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by Juniorangel(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
Keypad warriors they have cum again
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by BiinMuddqssir(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nice, who no know, no go know and who still the doubt we go clear their doubt In Sha Allah, Atiku win, Atiku lead In Sha Allah
#RecoverNigeria
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by Waterlrd: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
Godwin4444:

I might b wrong though
No , it was discussed on their whatsapp group b4 posting it. They were all meant to comment on it.
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by Waterlrd: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Godwin4444:

I might b wrong though
No , it was discussed on their whatsapp group b4 posting it. They were all meant to comment on it. Fortunately, one mod is one of them that earns in dollar.
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by kingandamy4life(m): 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
It's like Atiku just signed up some miscreants on social media and nairaland is feeling thier mumulity. it's just so obvious. Can't they atleast learn to moderate thier stupidity
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by Yemmioke: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
oakazzy:
Atiku has shown that he is ready and well prepared for governance from all his engagements coupled with the choice of his Vice presidential candidate.

Seven years of hardship under Buhari is enough let’s recover Nigeria with Atiku
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by Naijasenator: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
Atiku is truly ahead in the race to build Nigeria. He is the leader Nigetia needs and we will all vote for him.
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by Khalid597: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nigeria needs leaders who identify where the shoe pinches people and who will put smile on all regardless of religion, sex and political platforms.
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by MUSAELKENAMI(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Teejayejide:
nothing to talk about the old man that can not answer question himself in the interview just let look away from his side
We need a unifier who can unifier our dear nigeria so non orthers person that deem fit than alhaji Atiku Abubakar waziri Adamawa
My PVC is for Atiku Abubakar
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by MUSAELKENAMI(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=Davidovitch post=119150043]Nicely written, it is clear without a doubt that Atiku is miles ahead the other candidates. We can't afford to miss an Atiku presidency in 2023[/quot0e]
May Atiku success
Re: The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) by MUSAELKENAMI(m): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
oakazzy:
Atiku has shown that he is ready and well prepared for governance from all his engagements coupled with the choice of his Vice presidential candidate.
God bless PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide / 1.2billion Okonjo Iweala Mansion, We Stand By Our Story / Okonjo-Iweala & Sanusi Disagree On National Debt Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.