Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) (28536 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by GeneralPula: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yari said it recently that Apc won’t lose any poling unit in Zamfara..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Amaggedon: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
What sorts of white lies is this one again.
No pictures of bola Tinubu in that place I'm only seeing pictures of Matta walle there and this was last governorship election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
socialmediaman:
Nice! Taking to the streets for him with photos of only local candidates. Just minding my business shaa

don't mind the fools

No single picture of there Tinubu in sight and they claimed the rally w for Tinubu

Make Dem continue to make a fool of themselves, we know the truth . grin
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
All pictures are taken from behind the banners being held. Interesting
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by delejoye: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
Clear road for Jagaban....who they breath.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by GeneralPula: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
RestructureNig3:

Despite what APC have done to them
What have Apc done to them?
The fake news wey you dey post?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Selfmotivated: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
This piple no dey tire for suffer def... Kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obaofaba:
Jagaban

I've always said it, you see Zamfara State, once you belong to the APC, no need to campaign, just go and sleep.

Just like all aspirant contesting under the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is winning Zamfara State by unprecedented margin.

A case study of the last general election in Zamfara State, despite court actions, APC won at all levels despite limited campaign.

Obidients, your wailing has just started.
Please reserve some tears for February.

So what will tinubu do for the people of zamfara?
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Villa12(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Amaggedon:
No pictures of bola Tinubu in that place I'm only seeing pictures of Matta walle there and this was last governorship election.
Hahahahaha

Chinedu are you going home for Christmas?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Amaggedon:

Your wailing just start.

Is this not Tinubu in the banner and the cloth the guy is wearing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Karlman: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
I saw the Title and I knew the criminal writing such tripe and lies against innocent people....just to earn whatever amount he is being paid by apc...I been think say Benin people dey always get sense...this okiridion guy need brain surgery

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Igboslayer: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Haaaaa, this is too much ooooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by sofeo(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ok.
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Villa12(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

So what will tinubu do for the people of zamfara?
Chinedu

Are you going home for Christmas?
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
delejoye:
Clear road for Jagaban....who they breath.

What will tinubu do for the people of zamfara?
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by kissdabride: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obaofaba:
Jagaban

I've always said it, you see Zamfara State, once you belong to the APC, no need to campaign, just go and sleep.

Just like all aspirant contesting under the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is winning Zamfara State by unprecedented margin.

A case study of the last general election in Zamfara State, despite court actions, APC won at all levels despite limited campaign.

Obidients, your wailing has just started.
Please reserve some tears for February.
another strong hold of apcshit terrorist state

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by losjeo: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Still leaves the question unanswered.

what will tinubu do for the people of zamfara?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Villa12(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Still leaves the question unanswered.

what will tinubu do for the people of zamfara?
Chinedu

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ClearFlair: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-kaduna-was-on-fire-minna-is-on-lockdown-and-now-zamfara-is-marching-for-tinubuphotos/

Source iReporteronline.

Rented crowd. They will vote Atiku.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ihedioramma: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-kaduna-was-on-fire-minna-is-on-lockdown-and-now-zamfara-is-marching-for-tinubuphotos/

Source iReporteronline.
For #2500 ? that can not let him win .
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Some people will stay awake till morning because of sleeplessness or in the alternative have nightmares with Tinubu pursuing them. IPOBians are in certain trouble, doubtless.
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
Some people are always on the wrong side of history.
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by 2tpick: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
This is the advantage that structure gives you. Many of those guys came out to support their governorship, senatorial and house of reps candidates and that translates to a vote for BAT. Its quie obvious that BAT himself cant pull such crowd but APC can.

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
socialmediaman:
Nice! Taking to the streets for him with photos of only local candidates. Just minding my business shaa

Federal MUGU (FM) grin

Show us the photos of the local candidates you're seeing nah.

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Are you saying that with all this campaign, tinubu will not do anything for the people of zamfara?
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Gracefollowme: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
1k each, I am there... grin grin grin grin
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Lepon02: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Rent a crowd FC
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

You are tired of reporting disinformation and propaganda against opponents now it is to exaggerate what your party does. Oga go and rest this games have long failed. The same Zamfar that APC state chapter has not even sorted out their internal crisis.
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Villa12(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you saying that with all this campaign, tinubu will not do anything for the people of zamfara?
Chinedu

Are you telling me that with the free bus JAGABAN provided for ndi developers going to AfghanEastern for Christmas you won't go?

Chinedu don't tell me you won't go to the paradise the demented effeminate frog voice built?

Biko are you going home for Christmas?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Are you telling me that with the free bus JAGABAN provided for ndi developers going to AfghanEastern for Christmas you won't go?

Chinedu don't tell me you won't go to the paradise the demented effeminate frog voice built?

Biko are you going home for Christmas?

Which free bus are you referring?

What has Afghanistan and Christmas got to do with the topic of discussion?

Who is chinedu?

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by kanicorp9(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Suffer no dey tire una?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa / Udom Dismisses Rumours Floods Campaign With Atiku Branded Buses / Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.