Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

"He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi (3239 Views)

Luis Suárez Told He Isn’t Part Of Ronald Koeman’s Barcelona Plans / Ben Yedder Also Deserved Golden Boot - Kylian Mbappé / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by valETA1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kylian Mbappe has been told he's not good enough to 'lace Lionel Messi's
boots' with the two Paris Saint-
Germain players set to go head-to-
head in the World Cup final. On Wednesday night, Mbappe was once
again integral to France, as they got past Morocco to make it into the final, for the second time in-a-row. The 23-year-old didn't add to his tally of five goals in the tournament so far but his jinking run setup substitute Randal Kolo Muani for the team's second goal, coming just seconds after Muani had come on for his first game in Qatar.

That set up a meeting with club teammate Messi in the final, with fans joking that the Argentina star could be sacked if he finally gets his hands on the World Cup trophy. Having not scored in the semi-final, Mbappe goes into the final level on fivegoals with Messi, with the two top of the scoring charts for the tournament.

That means that either man could end up
winning the Golden Boot, whilst they'd
also both be candidates for the Golden Ball and one of them will of course win the World Cup. However, despite all of that, and the fact he's already won it, unlike his PSG colleague, Mbappe is apparently not good enough to lace the Argentine's boots, according to DAMIEN DUFF anyway.

"How good Messi is, the best version of
Messi when he was 23, 24, 25 maybe,
Mbappe doesn’t lace his boots," the
former Chelsea winger told RTE. "The best version of Messi, Mbappe still
doesn’t touch Messi. That’s how good
Messi was. "That’s what I’m saying. The best version, when was that? When he was 23, 24. Messi is the best ever." Mbappe and Messi are set to be reunited on opposite sides of the pitch on Sunday.

The comparison really comes down to the
fact that Mbappe has long been regarded
as the man to take the mantle of best in
the world, once Messi hangs up his boots. Duff was suggesting that the former
Monaco star is not as good as Messi was
around the same age, which is perhaps a
tad unfair. Not because Mbappe is that good, but just because you're comparing him to arguably the greatest player that's ever lived, a debate that will only be pumped up if Argentina win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by chiefolododo(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nonsense...Messi wasn't too good at 23,24 ...forget laliga easy goals

10 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by traihit: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
They can say that for as many times as they want.

But one thing is certain, at 23, Mbappe reach world cup finals twice. That's not something easily dismissive.

There are not many Mbappe in recent times. So the guy must be acknowledged. Messi is great but Messi is not the overall standard for everything football.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Moh247: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
If Messi wins this world cup, it's going to be a painful one for many envious people

11 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by valETA1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Moh247:
If Messi wins this world cup, it's going to be a painful one for many envious people

And i'll wish they all die in pains Sir

5 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Moh247: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
valETA1:

And i'll wish they all die in pains Sir

grin abeg oo I have Ronaldo fans as my friends

3 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by valETA1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
chiefolododo:
Nonsense...Messi wasn't too good at 23,24 ...forget laliga easy goals

Na this kind views makes me think people like u just started watching match yesterday.

Easy La Liga goals ? But at that age Messi had already raped back to back the Arsenal's, Man Utd and Chelsea's and even Madrid of those days, which if u watched where unarguably one of the best clubs with best and super strong players.

Now lemme ask u, could Mbappe have made name when those clubs where still in their prime ?

It seems u underrate football, tell me how many goals Messi has againt English clubs, German strong clubs. Unless u'll argue with me those clubs of which ur club may be include weren't so good.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by valETA1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
traihit:

But one thing is certain, at 23, Mbappe reach world cup finals twice. That's not something easily dismissive.

There are not many Mbappe in recent times. So the guy must be acknowledged. Messi is great but Messi is not the overall standard for everything football.

And how does Mbappe reaching World cup twice even makes him better than CR7 ?
If France win this world cup, don't u think Dembele, Giroud and Benzema will win it twice and as such featured twice too.

Bro, Mbappe is good, but i doubt Mbappe would av made it when we had prime Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool etc and Madrid team and comfortably carve a name in the pitch facing these clubs with their best players.

Mbappe is taking advantage of era of not so good clubs, that's y Champions league these days is so open that any feeble club(permit me because there is compare to big ones) can carry because the Liverpools, Man utds, Milans, Barcelonas, Bayerns and Madrids of this world are no longer a formidable force.

But Messi was able to make his name against these Clubs and possibly the strongest and best players at their prime.

10 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by valETA1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Moh247:

grin abeg oo I have Ronaldo fans as my friends

No joke bro, the hate is damn much..
They all acting as if Messi's destiny was tied to that of C.ro.

Messi has nothing to proof and i equally have nothing to gain but with this hate,
Lets wait till Sunday, am cooking something for them, in this nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by okomi562: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
valETA1:

If France win this world cup, don't u think Dembele, Giroud and Benzema will win it twice and as such featured twice too.

Bro, Mbappe is good, but i doubt Mbappe would av made it when we had prime Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool etc and Madrid team and comfortably carve a name in the pitch facing these clubs with their best players.

Mbappe is taking advantage of era of not so good clubs, that's y Champions league these days is so open that any feeble club(permit me because there is compare to big ones) can carry because the Liverpools, Man utds, Milans, Barcelonas, Bayerns and Madrids of this world are no longer a formidable force.

But Messi was able to make his name against these Clubs and possibly the strongest and best players at their prime.
Your excuse is baseless, you face teams infront of you, stop bringing teams from past era

4 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by PHZADDY1(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
The way y'all use messi as a standard for everything football,Omo na only messi dey ball?he's untouchable when it comes to comparisms but y'all gonna watch mbappe win a second successive world cup and its MVP award again...dude is so good and has proven that beyond doubt,he's only 23 and is almost a two time world champion with mesmerizing displays to prove it...by next world cup mbappe will be only 27 and I doubt his fire is quenching any time soon,Give Killian his flowers cos he's going up for the GOAT debate even before his 30's

4 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Patriot9: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
traihit:

Messi visited world cup final ahead of Mbappe.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Patriot9: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
okomi562:
Your excuse is baseless, you face teams infront of you, stop bringing teams from past era

Sir, valETA1 didn't give any baseless excuse sir,
imagine playing against the likes of Drogba, lampard, and Essien of Chelsea back then in champions league,
imagine playing against the likes of Ronaldo, Rooney, Ferdinand, vidic of Man U in champions league,
imagine playing against fabregas and you're of arsenal back then.
Let me not even talk about how Liverpool was strong back then in champions league.
Did you remember Riise, Torress, Babel, Benayoun of Liverpool back then.

I am not even going to talk about Italian league right now.

Bro, the caliber of (men) players in champions league in those days are quite different now.

7 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Numerouno94(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
traihit:

Hv u 4gotten this is Messi's second world cup final?

The hate on Messi is 2much. Haba!! na witchcaft
b this oo if una know know.

5 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by ThierryJay: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
valETA1:

Thank you o. It's these shameless Ronaldo fans that have shockingly abandoned their Pendu in the GOAT debate to now line up behind Mbappe and pitch him against Messi. Is Mbappe the same as Cristiano? It's unbelievable. I can imagine if Messi fans start to hop on the Haaland train and use his current exploits to claim that he's GOATed over Ronaldo. Is that not insanity? Wetin concern Messi with Haaland?

It's so shocking that it is we Messi fans that are the ones now defending Cristiano against Mbappe. We are now having to remind Pendulums that the reasons they are putting up to compare Mbappe to Messi would automatically mean that their CR7 is also under Mbappe's feet at this age which cannot be the case.

They are so blinded by their hate on Messi that they've thrown Pendu under the bus. I feel so sorry for him.

So many pivotal French players like Greizmann, Giroud, Varane also reached the final of 2 world cups apart from Mbappe. Does this put them above Messi?

At Mbappe's age, Messi had won 2 Ballon Dors and 3 UCLs. Mbappe has none of that. Ronaldo had at least also won a UCL and a Ballon Dor at Mbappe's age. Ronaldo De lima already had 2 World best awards at Mbappe's current age. How can you then compare him to all these Greats just because you hate Messi? These guys are just mented.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by okomi562: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Patriot9:

Sir, valETA1 didn't give any baseless excuse sir,
imagine playing against the likes of Drogba, lampard, and Essien of Chelsea back then in champions league,
imagine playing against the likes of Ronaldo, Rooney, Ferdinand, vidic of Man U in champions league,
imagine playing against fabregas and you're of arsenal back then.
Let me not even talk about how Liverpool was strong back then in champions league.
Did you remember Riise, Torress, Babel, Benayoun of Liverpool back then.

I am not even going to talk about Italian league right now.

Bro, the caliber of (men) players in champions league in those days are quite different now.
Do you know want mbappe to create a machine and go back to that era, I could argue against you that how easy is this generation, not everyone is performing at this level. I fit still talk say goals are harder to come by now with the prescence of Var, u think some of those handballs counted then will be given, so it is intertwined2

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by okomi562: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
Numerouno94:

Hv u 4gotten this is Messi's second world cup final?

The hate on Messi is 2much. Haba!! na witchcaft
b this oo if una know know.
stop emphasizing on finals, its pathetic, messi just has to win d world cup, its important even though he is great. if he loses the final on.sunday, boasting he reached 2 finals sounds foolish. Argentina reached three copa finals, do u know maradona blasted messi and said ronaldo is better in terms of leadership, messi had to retire self. Its good to reach a final but ensure u put d icing on d cake
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Numerouno94(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
PHZADDY1:
The way y'all use messi as a standard for everything football,Omo na only messi dey ball?he's untouchable when it comes to comparisms but y'all gonna watch mbappe win a second successive world cup and its MVP award again...dude is so good and has proven that beyond doubt,he's only 23 and is almost a two time world champion with mesmerizing displays to prove it...by next world cup mbappe will be only 27 and I doubt his fire is quenching any time soon,Give Killian his flowers cos he's going up for the GOAT debate even before his 30's

No doubt Mbappe is good, buh pls let us stop comparing him to prime Messi nd prime Ronaldo. Why do humans hv short memory?

Do u guys know why Messi is called the magician?
U tink to win 7 ND 5 balon d'Or respectively na beans?

Ribery ND Robben hv done more than wat this Mbappe is doing yet know one a acknowledged them.

5 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Patriot9: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
okomi562:
Do you know want mbappe to create a machine and go back to that era, I could argue against you that how easy is this generation, not everyone is performing at this level. I fit still talk say goals are harder to come by now with the prescence of Var, u think some of those handballs counted then will be given, so it is intertwined2
Lolz, we don't need time machine
Lolz, let me take you back sir, starting from 2010 till 2020, how many goals were scored with handballs?
I am not taking anything away from Mbappe(much respect) but you see, football then are tougher with tougher players unlike now.
The men that played football (champions league) menh
Football is generational.

2 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Numerouno94(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
okomi562:
stop emphasizing on finals, its pathetic, messi just has to win d world cup, its important even though he is great. if he loses the final on.sunday, boasting he reached 2 finals sounds foolish.

Stop jumping it mentions without prior understanding of wat the bone of contention is.

The guy I quoted said Mbappe has gone to 2 world cup finals, thus, he should b respected.Nd I replied him that Messi is in his 2nd finals.
Haba!! Understand person B4 u jump into conclusion.

As for ur final sentence; that's ur opinion. Getting to a world cup final twice is something to be proud of as a player even though every player's dream is winning the cup. Messi has done his best. This is his 2nd final, we can't ask for more.

4 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by okomi562: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Numerouno94:

Stop jumping it mentions without prior understanding of wat the bone of contention is.

The guy I quoted said Mbappe has gone to 2 world cup finals, thus, he should b respected.Nd I replied him that Messi is in his 2nd finals.
Haba!! Understand person B4 u jump into conclusion.

As for ur final sentence; that's ur opinion. Getting to a world cup final twice is something to be proud of as a player even though every player's dream is winning the cup. Messi has done his best. This is his 2nd final, we can't ask for more.

All these hate for Messi is beyond human comprehension. Witchcaft is not only by flying at night wit broom; excessive hate for someone who knows nothing abt u is a sign of witchcaft also.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Numerouno94(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
ThierryJay:

Thank you o. It's these shameless Ronaldo fans that have shockingly abandoned their Pendu in the GOAT debate to now line up behind Mbappe and pitch him against Messi. Is Mbappe the same as Cristiano? It's unbelievable. I can imagine if Messi fans start to hop on Haaland train and use his current exploits to claim that he's GOATed over Ronaldo. Is that not insanity? Wetin concern Messi with Haaland?

It's so shocking that it is we Messi fans that are the ones now defending Cristiano against Mbappe. We are now having to remind Pendulums that the reasons they are putting up to compare Mbappe to Messi would automatically mean that their CR7 is also under Mbappe's feet at this age which cannot be the case.

They are so blinded by their hate on Messi that they've thrown Pendu under the bus. I feel so sorry for him.

So many pivotal French players like Greizmann, Giroud, Varane also reached the final of 2 world cups apart from Mbappe. Does this put them above Messi?

At Mbappe's age, Messi had won 2 Ballon Dors and 3 UCLs. Mbappe has none of that. Ronaldo had at least also won a UCL and a Ballon Dor at Mbappe's age. Ronaldo De lima already had 2 World best awards at Mbappe's current age. How can you then compare him to all these Greats just because you hate Messi? These guys are just mented.

God bless u bro. I didn't want to comment buh having perused tru nd saw the hatred being spewed by Pendulums I was tempted to comment.

If not witchcaft who compares prime Mbappe to prime Messi?
My question is wat has Mbappe played that prime Hazard, Ribbery, Robben, Delima Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Sanchez, Neymar, etcetera hv not? yet Messi is rated above them.

5 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Numerouno94(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
okomi562:
U dey talk trash, u r emphasizing on finals and i said stop that, who told u I hate messi, so if i do not support messi, i hate him. all this empty skulls in nairaland is baffling. so if i do not support tinubu and I pray for peter obi to win and the latter to lose, I hate tinubu. wao. what a peak of foolishness

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by okomi562: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
Numerouno94:

U lack simple comprehension skills. I just explained to u the reason I added final to my argument. Can't u jux read the mention I commented on to save me this stress?

Stop jumping into mentions without understand the core argument. Did u tell the guy I quoted above not to include finals in his analysis of Mbappe's achievement?

Chief pls, I jux returned from work, allow me rest. Cos insult no dey far from una.
you were confirming my hatred for messi like withcraft, it is just funny. That is why people do not like messi fans, once you do not supporr him, they claim automatically that u be penaldo fan, and starts insults
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Numerouno94(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
okomi562:
you were confirming my hatred for messi like withcraft, it is just funny. That is why people do not like messi fans, once you do not supporr him, they claim automatically that u be penaldo fan, and starts insults

Chief no vex if I insulted u. I just feel it's not cool comparing Mbappe to prime Messi nd Ronaldo.
Prime Ronaldo at United was a beast. While prime Messi was a magician. It's highly disrespectful to do that.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by okomi562: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
Numerouno94:

Chief no vex if I insulted u. I just feel it's not cool comparing Mbappe to prime Messi nd Ronaldo.
Prime Ronaldo at United was a beast. While prime Messi was a magician. It's highly disrespectful to do that.

am a pele fan, but messi is a genius, the most intelligent player ever. I no vex, sorry for d insults, will be modified oooo

2 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Numerouno94(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
okomi562:
am a pele fan, but messi is a genius, the most intelligent player ever. I no vex, sorry for d insults, will be modified oooo

Ur welkum bro. I will edit mine too. Cheers!! gringrin.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by ThierryJay: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Numerouno94:

God bless u bro. I didn't want to comment buh having perused tru nd saw the hatred being spewed by Pendulums I was tempted to comment.

If not witchcaft who compares prime Mbappe to prime Messi?
My question is wat has Mbappe played that prime Hazard, Ribbery, Robben, Delima Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Sanchez, Neymar, etcetera hv not played more yet Messi is rated above them.

I think most of them are just social media football followers or just started watching football a couple of years ago.

Messi's claim as the GOAT already started since 2011 out of genuine admiration and not some silly rivalry, after that UCL final against Manutd. I remember several sports tabloid headlines labelling him GOAT after that match. Ronaldo's attempt to claim GOAT didn't come until much later in 2016.

Comparing Mbappe to Messi of all people at same age? Let them tell me if Mbappe has ever produced Messi's kind of performance against Arsenal in UCL quarter-final where he scored a whopping 4 world class goals? Has he ever produced Messi's Maradona-esque performance against Real Madrid in the 2011 UCL semi-final? or against Man utd in the 2011 UCL final? Or against Bayern Munich in 2015 UCL semi-final?

These Pendulums are only trying to gaslight us against Mbappe which is a no-contest and we would not fall for that. Mbappe is a fantastic player in his own right and looks set to dominate football as its best player going forward. Indeed, it's a pity that none of the current players within his age range are able to compete against him.

That it is a 35 year old Messi, and not Lewandowski, or Ronaldo or Suarez or Neymar or Haaland or De Bruyne or Benzema or Greizmann or Dembele or Rashford or Rafael Leao or Salah or Harry Kane or Mane or Hazard or Bale or Jesus or Lukaku & Co, that is standing up to Mbappe toe-to-toe on the greatest stage is the ultimate testament of Messi's incomparability and GOATness.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Jokerman(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Of cos. We know Mbappe doesn't sit at the table of Messi.

However, OluwaMbappe must destroy Argentina on Sunday grin

2 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Blake755: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
I don't watch football with sentiment no player worth to be compare with Messi except CR7

2 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Numerouno94(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
ThierryJay:

I think most of them are just social media football followers or just started watching football a couple of years ago.

Messi's claim as the GOAT already started since 2011 out of genuine admiration and not some silly rivalry, after that UCL final against Manutd. I remember several sports tabloid headlines labelling him GOAT after that match. Ronaldo's attempt to claim GOAT didn't come until much later in 2016.

Comparing Mbappe to Messi of all people at same age? Let them tell me if Mbappe has ever produced Messi's kind of performance against Arsenal in UCL quarter-final where he scored a whopping 4 world class goals? Has he ever produced Messi's Maradona-esque performance against Real Madrid in the 2011 UCL semi-final? or against Man utd in the 2011 UCL final? Or against Bayern Munich in 2015 UCL semi-final?

These Pendulums are only trying to gaslight us against Mbappe which is a no-contest and we would not fall for that. Mbappe is a fantastic player in his own right and looks set to dominate football as its best player going forward. Indeed, it's a pity that none of the current players within his age range are able to compete against him.

That it is a 35 year old Messi, and not Lewandowski, or Ronaldo or Suarez or Neymar or Haaland or De Bruyne or Benzema or Greizmann or Dembele or Rashford or Rafael Leao or Salah or Harry Kane or Mane or Hazard or Bale or Jesus or Lukaku & Co, that is standing up to Mbappe toe-to-toe on the greatest stage is the ultimate testament of Messi's incomparability and GOATness.

Bro u will make heaven for bringing back those nostalgic feelings back. I can vividly remember wat Messi did at the 2005 under 20world cup; I nd my Dad was like who is this kid? That was wen I first knew Messi.

At his prime Messi was mesmerizing, he was simply unstoppable. He is an upgraded version of Maradona. Messi takes on players wit ease. I keep wondering why someone will hate on this guy? just like someone hating on Ronaldinho.

I did a little survey and I found out that majority of Ronaldo's fans did not watch Messi play at his prime. Maybe due to hatred.

Mbappe is gud no doubt. Buh he should b compared to players like prime Sanchez, prime Hazard at Chelsea, Prime David Villa, prime Aguero. Maybe prime Robben nd Ribbery, just maybe.
He can't even b compared to Delima Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane etcetera. Yet Pendu fans re comparing him to Messi. Lol.

At Mbappe's age Messi has already taken over the world viza-viz Ronaldo.

Comparing Mbappe to Prime Messi nd Ronaldo is a treasonable offense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Numerouno94(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jokerman:
Of cos. We know Mbappe doesn't sit at the table of Messi.

However, OluwaMbappe must destroy Argentina on Sunday grin

Jokerman aka badbele.gringrin

God go shame all Penduist. Amen.grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Join Me As We Roll Over 1.6+ Vip Games For 7 Days / See The New Super Eagles Kit For 2018 World Cup. / Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.