Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

"He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi (3298 Views)

Luis Suárez Told He Isn’t Part Of Ronald Koeman’s Barcelona Plans / Ben Yedder Also Deserved Golden Boot - Kylian Mbappé / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Kilishihunter: 2:29am On Dec 17, 2022
okomi562:
you will die with your father. Am fucking your mother now. Disgraceful son of a pig
E pain the werey (Closet pendulum) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

okomi562:
Australia will still win. Calm down you guys

okomi562:
Pained fool. In his heart he is not happy ronaldo is going to qualify.

okomi562:
Messi caused the equalizer now, pessi goats no shout, if na Ronaldo the pages for don enter 55

okomi562:
Lol. Since 2001 madrid never won the ucl till ronaldo came. Shabi dey were winning it, why the drought and why did it stop when he came. stop reasoning with your anus. I hate when fans with shit in their brains reasons, so messi carries the team. go and check without xavi, iniesta and busqest no champions league for messi. and for argentina, all the trophy they won di maria was instrumental plus olympics and copa. no dey smoke sheet they drop nonsense statistics.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by okomi562: 2:30am On Dec 17, 2022
Kilishihunter:

E pain the werey (Closet pendulum) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na so, See how pendu fans are denying him in his/ trying flopping times like peter denied Jesus, On Sunday e go be I'm an

am Pele fan lol.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Kilishihunter: 2:34am On Dec 17, 2022
okomi562:
am Pele fan lol. Fool I have been fucking your mother since Pele was playing. If France win am, u don die
See me see Pele fan grin grin
May our GOAT not shame us to the point of running to other greats to save face, Sunday na for mbappe, E dey your timetable grin grin

okomi562:
Australia will still win. Calm down you guys

okomi562:
Pained fool. In his heart he is not happy ronaldo is going to qualify.

okomi562:
Messi caused the equalizer now, pessi goats no shout, if na Ronaldo the pages for don enter 55

okomi562:
Lol. Since 2001 madrid never won the ucl till ronaldo came. Shabi dey were winning it, why the drought and why did it stop when he came. stop reasoning with your anus. I hate when fans with shit in their brains reasons, so messi carries the team. go and check without xavi, iniesta and busqest no champions league for messi. and for argentina, all the trophy they won di maria was instrumental plus olympics and copa. no dey smoke sheet they drop nonsense statistics.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by okomi562: 2:37am On Dec 17, 2022
Kilishihunter:

See me see Pele fan grin grin
May our GOAT not shame us to the point of running to other greats to save face, Sunday na for mbappe, E dey your timetable grin grin I

no be ronaldo fan bro, I just do not want messi to win it, am a pele fan, 3 world cup nah beans
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Kilishihunter: 2:57am On Dec 17, 2022
Kingcalls:
This was how Messi fans started the insult on Ronaldo that lead to the over a decade argument between both set of fans ... messi fans love to insult other players that are doing very well...

how can u give a single team 4 contentious penalties in 4 different games. and also suspend a referee cos messi complained and he gave Argentine players cards..
You sabi talk rubbish with confidence ehn
How will they give 4 penalties and everyone of them will be contentious? So every referee is the same abi? And why did the referee not help Argentina with more penalties to win against Saudi Arabia? This is funny coming from you knowing that the only goal your ogunfe got in this competition was a fraudulent penalty for diving
Also nobody suspended any referee, The Same way lahoz that refereed Argentina vs Netherlands was sent home was the way the referee who refereed Morocco vs Portugal was sent home too, As the games advance they start sending referees home depending on whether they ate still needed or not, the only referees currently in qatar are the ones needed for the final, Don't let your hate confuse you to start telling lies

how cud they have also allowed an Argentine ref a quarter final game for Portugal when his country are still in the finals
What did the argentine referee do to help morocco ti flog your finished fraud out of the world cup? He gave a chedioro the Moroccan 2 yellow cards and a red in about 4 mins, He also gave you people 10 minutes in which your fraud threw away a good goal scoring chance straight to the goalkeeper, When he's needed to score he won't do so, only to be waiting to steal his fellow teammates goals, BARAWO

Now they are contemplating suspending the ref that blew the whistle between France and Morocco cos they wanted Morocco to get a penalty...
Wetin be this tori olorun
Guy no go run mad ooh with false conspiracy theories just because of your hate for Messi, The Moroccan referee has gone home because his refereeing template is over just like all those that officiated in the matches before his own, if he also wanted to give a penalty to morocco he would have done so, Maybe you think FIFA are not happy with an argentina vs France final that will make them bigger money than an argentina vs Morocco version
FIFA didn't and won't suspend anybody, I didn't even know you were part of them to know they were contemplating suspending him, Why didn't you use that authority to to help your fraud win the mundial then? grin
No wonder Prof Ojeemah, ThierryJay and numerouno will always be flogging your empty head silly since you like disgracing yourself, Let us see the new excuse you come up with on Sunday if messi wins the world cup

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Kilishihunter: 3:01am On Dec 17, 2022
okomi562:
no be ronaldo fan bro, I just do not want messi to win it, am a pele fan, 3 world cup nah beans
Oga leave story, you and I know you are a Ronaldo fan, that's why I had to dig your posts so you won't easily deny, It's okay to wish Messi won't win it as it would close every little opening for a GOAT comparison with ronaldo forever, Even if you still insist you are a Pele fan permanently after leaving ronaldo we have what to use to drag and reduce Pele to nothing before messi but he has to win the world cup first
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Smashspesh(m): 6:12am On Dec 17, 2022
Peacecore:
I will even prefer Messi starving him with assists or leaving psg, let's know what the toddler will do. Pendu fans are the most unreasonable people that I have ever seen. They chose Lewandoski as dia goat, he failed them. They chose Van dyk, he failed them. When Pendu slacked out they started making noise with Modric as their new goat, Messi converted him to his wife that day. Now, it's Mbappe. One idiot was praying hard the other day for Mbappe to score as if his life depends on it. That's only bcoz, he doesn't want Messi to be the top scorer. Omor dis people dey vex like mad.

It's shameful how low they've descended, bro.

But more pains await them because Messi is winning the Golden Ball and Best Player of the Tournament awards.

I'm sorry for them in advance, bro.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by okomi562: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Oga leave story, you and I know you are a Ronaldo fan, that's why I had to dig your posts so you won't easily deny, It's okay to wish Messi won't win it as it would close every little opening for a GOAT comparison with ronaldo forever, Even if you still insist you are a Pele fan permanently after leaving ronaldo we have what to use to drag and reduce Pele to nothing before messi but he has to win the world cup first
me and u know messi will.not win it tomorrow lol. tears gallore
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Lamasta(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Lamasta Lamasta
The only man city fan I know who likes pep but hates barça and Messi grin grin
Na only you and God know the club you japa from come arrive at city, probably one of those formerly strong now weakened EPL clubs goatsi show pepper gan for champions league grin
Let's sha see if "baby CR7" mbappe will do it back to back cause if that trophy mistakenly enter Messi hand na me and you for NL boss lipsrsealed

Lols grin boss this kinda mistake will not happen o so that there will not be global noise pollution....

As for Pessi the fraud and penalty Merchant I no hate am o its all just cruise grin
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Fredoh(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2022
ThierryJay:

Thank you o. It's these shameless Ronaldo fans that have shockingly abandoned their Pendu in the GOAT debate to now line up behind Mbappe and pitch him against Messi. Is Mbappe the same as Cristiano? It's unbelievable. I can imagine if Messi fans start to hop on the Haaland train and use his current exploits to claim that he's GOATed over Ronaldo. Is that not insanity? Wetin concern Messi with Haaland?

It's so shocking that it is we Messi fans that are the ones now defending Cristiano against Mbappe. We are now having to remind Pendulums that the reasons they are putting up to compare Mbappe to Messi would automatically mean that their CR7 is also under Mbappe's feet at this age which cannot be the case.

They are so blinded by their hate on Messi that they've thrown Pendu under the bus. I feel so sorry for him.

So many pivotal French players like Greizmann, Giroud, Varane also reached the final of 2 world cups apart from Mbappe. Does this put them above Messi?

At Mbappe's age, Messi had won 2 Ballon Dors and 3 UCLs. Mbappe has none of that. Ronaldo had at least also won a UCL and a Ballon Dor at Mbappe's age. Ronaldo De lima already had 2 World best awards at Mbappe's current age. How can you then compare him to all these Greats just because you hate Messi? These guys are just mented.

Absolutely!
Well said.
Why should we be so quick to forget the greats contribution. Even when they’re still alive and active?
Truth be told. Mbappe is not yet and same throne with Messi or Ronaldo and he knows it!
Winning World Cup shouldn’t be a singular criteria. Ronaldo never payed in any World Cup final but we know who he is.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Peacecore: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2022
Smashspesh:

It's shameful how low they've descended, bro.

But more pains await them because Messi is winning the Golden Ball and Best Player of the Tournament awards.

I'm sorry for them in advance, bro.
I pray so, including the cup.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by dfrost: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
Lamasta:

Lols grin boss this kinda mistake will not happen o so that there will not be global noise pollution....

As for Pessi the fraud and penalty Merchant I no hate am o its all just cruise grin

Lamasta check our sites and places to pack to if Messi picks the trophy. That guy no go allow you rest ooh. He has made a threat grin

Like you said, the noise pollution no go be here ooh.

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Lamasta(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
dfrost:

Lamasta check our sites and places to pack to if Messi picks the trophy. That guy no go allow you rest ooh. He has made a threat grin

I trust France to do the job very well come Sunday
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Kilishihunter: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Lamasta:

All na football Cruise egbon, nothing personal, Na your goat I go troll if France no win while I know say we messi fans go collect if mbappe win, But the way you and obem bet don show we Messi fans for this forum, Ah grin

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Kilishihunter: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
dfrost:

All na cruise on both sides baba mi, E no be life and death something, Just cruise smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Can Solve Super Eagles Playmaking/attacking Midfield Problem / Single Bets With Odd Btw 1.5 - 2.2 (corner Only) / Meet Francisca Mlumun Ordega, The No.2 Richest Female Footballer In Nigeria: .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.