Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

"He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi (3270 Views)

Luis Suárez Told He Isn’t Part Of Ronald Koeman’s Barcelona Plans / Ben Yedder Also Deserved Golden Boot - Kylian Mbappé / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Peacecore: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
chiefolododo:
Nonsense...Messi wasn't too good at 23,24 ...forget laliga easy goals
Onye kwulu dat thing?
I support premier league club buh no be una wey call oda leagues farmers' league. Now people wey dey top for goal scoring, which league dem from. Before Mbappe's present age, Messi was already the world best, argue with your keyboard.

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Peacecore: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
traihit:
They can say that for as many times as they want.

But one thing is certain, at 23, Mbappe reach world cup finals twice. That's not something easily dismissive.

There are not many Mbappe in recent times. So the guy must be acknowledged. Messi is great but Messi is not the overall standard for everything football.
Alone or with a well built team? See, Haaland is a very good player buh he has never made it to WC. This is not bcoz of him buh bcoz of his below average national team. Messi is managing a team with a lesser rating than Mbappe's but he has as well reach the WC final twice. At Messi's younger age, he wasn't dragging golden boot with a 35yr old person.

2 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Peacecore: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Moh247:

grin abeg oo I have Ronaldo fans as my friends
Spare not the wicked ones to live grin grin
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Peacecore: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
Numerouno94:

Stop jumping it mentions without prior understanding of wat the bone of contention is.

The guy I quoted said Mbappe has gone to 2 world cup finals, thus, he should b respected.Nd I replied him that Messi is in his 2nd finals.
Haba!! Understand person B4 u jump into conclusion.

As for ur final sentence; that's ur opinion. Getting to a world cup final twice is something to be proud of as a player even though every player's dream is winning the cup. Messi has done his best. This is his 2nd final, we can't ask for more.

Don't mind that guy. He's so obsessed about anything to degrade Messi that he don't read comments before commenting.

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Smashspesh(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Letmehelpyou:
if it's not about the shitty stat as you said ,then it's about influence

Maradonna is more influential than Messi .and mbappe is getting there already so fast.

Modified:I am talking about potential not present.

Bro I no fit follow you dey argue Mbappe for now, sincerely.

Mbappe na still dem Haaland mate.
The difference na WC.

France is an all-round good team, so I don't know the "so fast" you're talking about.

The French supporters don't even cry Mbappe like we do here. That's because they know the squad is good.

In fact, some French supporters are even rooting for Messi to win this WC bro. Check social media pages if you understand French.

Now compare that to someone that dragged a team whose countrymen knew to be average to win the WC.

That's why Maradona is being worshipped.
That's why Messi is turning god due to his performance in Copa America and this WC.

Remember Messi and Maradona did it at junior competitions to the senior stage. No flukes.

Both Messi and Maradona took an average players to do the unimaginable for their country.

Presently, Messi is what Maradona is to Argentina right now. Cos he's delivered for both club and country.

I don't like comparing them cos we all know Messi has a better CV all round.

Still, Maradona will always sit at the round table of the greats.

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Lamanii22(f): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
ThierryJay:

Thank you o. It's these shameless Ronaldo fans that have shockingly abandoned their Pendu in the GOAT debate to now line up behind Mbappe and pitch him against Messi. Is Mbappe the same as Cristiano? It's unbelievable. I can imagine if Messi fans start to hop on the Haaland train and use his current exploits to claim that he's GOATed over Ronaldo. Is that not insanity? Wetin concern Messi with Haaland?

It's so shocking that it is we Messi fans that are the ones now defending Cristiano against Mbappe. We are now having to remind Pendulums that the reasons they are putting up to compare Mbappe to Messi would automatically mean that their CR7 is also under Mbappe's feet at this age which cannot be the case.

They are so blinded by their hate on Messi that they've thrown Pendu under the bus. I feel so sorry for him.

So many pivotal French players like Greizmann, Giroud, Varane also reached the final of 2 world cups apart from Mbappe. Does this put them above Messi?

At Mbappe's age, Messi had won 2 Ballon Dors and 3 UCLs. Mbappe has none of that. Ronaldo had at least also won a UCL and a Ballon Dor at Mbappe's age. Ronaldo De lima already had 2 World best awards at Mbappe's current age. How can you then compare him to all these Greats just because you hate Messi? These guys are just mented.
i swear.... Messi will lift the trophy on sunday by God's grace.... He would lift it in the presence of all haters
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Lamanii22(f): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
ThierryJay:

On point bro. Mbappe has a long time to write his own history and his place among the all time greats; and I will not hate on that. Messi though is on a different level, and I pray that his greatest desire to win this World Cup is fulfilled on Sunday. He deserves it!
amen! He truly deserves it!
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Smashspesh(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

Its Mbappe moment now not Messi

Which Mbappe?

Messi already has five goals and three assists. So, if it ends like this, he owns the Golden Ball via more assists.

Messi and Griezman (not Mbappe) are being picked by pundits as best players of the tournament already.

So as it stands, Mbappe fit no even win anything grin

Go read up skysports news.

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Smashspesh:

Bro I no fit follow you dey argue Mbappe for now, sincerely.

Mbappe na still dem Haaland mate.
The difference na WC.

France is an all-round good team, so I don't know the "so fast" you're talking about.

The French supporters don't even cry Mbappe like we do here. That's because they know the squad is good.

In fact, some French supporters are even rooting for Messi to win this WC bro. Check social media pages if you understand French.

Now compare that to someone that dragged a team whose countrymen knew to be average to win the WC.

That's why Maradona is being worshipped.
That's why Messi is turning god due to his performance in Copa America and this WC.

Remember Messi and Maradona did it at junior competitions to the senior stage. No flukes.

Both Messi and Maradona took an average players to do the unimaginable for their country.

Presently, Messi is what Maradona is to Argentina right now. Cos he's delivered for both club and country.

I don't like comparing them cos we all know Messi has a better CV all round.

Still, Maradona will always sit at the round table of the greats.
well spoken,but I still stand my ground.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Smashspesh(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
Letmehelpyou:
well spoken,but I still stand my ground.

I respect your stand, bro.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Numerouno94(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Peacecore:
Don't mind that guy. He's so obsessed about anything to degrade Messi that he don't read comments before commenting.

The kind of hatred Pendulums hv for Messi is out of this world. Bro, hw can someone habour so much hatred for a simple guy like Messi, a guy devoid of controversies, a milk nd introverted guy, a guy that gives us joy wit his magical moves nd dribbles. Hating on Messi to me is like hating on Ronaldinho. It doesn't just make sense.

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Numerouno94(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

God cannot be mocked by the penalty fraud merchant from Argentina...

Come Sunday we will gather to celebrate France and our rising light Mbappe who is being mentored by C.Ronaldo all the way to glory grin

Messi is Gods own son. Jux see how successful he has bn. see his records and stats, highest number of FiFA balon d'Or. Bro all these na God do am ooo no b man.

2014 he got to the final and lost narrowly Germany. Buh this time around God will crown his hard work wit the cup weda una like it or not gringrin

now abt the issue of penalty u raised. Pls remove the penalties and he will b left wit 2goals and 3assists. While ur Pendu was kicked out by Morocco like a thief wit a single goal; which was a dubious penalty that Penaldo shamelessly dived against our Ghanaian broda. Now remove Pendu's penalty and he will b left wit zero goals ND zero assists. kikikikiki gringrin

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Masterviolence(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
chiefolododo:
Nonsense...Messi wasn't too good at 23,24 ...forget laliga easy goals
At 19 Lionel Messi was considered as a GOAT
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by valETA1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Letmehelpyou:
speaking of mbappe check
his career goals ,he is about 300+goals with over 130assists,Diego maradonna was 306 or so career goals ,with about 256 assists.

And it is said in Argentina, maradonna is greater than Messi.
Mbappe is almost in level of maradonna if he wins this second worldcup based on personal achievements.since maradonna won 2 also.

Now tell me with the rate mbappe .let's say if he reaches 500 goals,with 250 assists.wont he be said to be greater than Diego maradonna.

And we all know Diego maradonna is rated higher than Messi?

Please answer this question maturely thanks.lets have football discussion without vawulence

Oh very poor stat, can't even be measured to that of Ronaldo, let alone Messi's.

Go check what Messi achieved at Mbappe's age. U should be ashamed as young as Mbappe is, he still has an old General to compete with.

U r obviously using WC to make Mabappe better, but if i said Messi has a tournament's best award at WC and set to land another plus 2 finals, a feat Ronaldo can never, u will rush to Champions league and call Ronaldo mr. Champions league, and i'll still say Mbappe is even yet to get one UCL at Messi's age, where Messi already had 2,
u'll say its because of team, and still same delusion will make u nt realise Mbappe has been lucky being in a good france team in two WC.

Keep arguing on what suits u pendu fans. The obvious truth is with ur analysis, Mbappe is clearly better and batter Ronaldo, not Messi.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by valETA1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

All the young players doing extremely and excellently well in Europe currently are being mentored by C.Ronaldo players like, Mbappe, Haaland, Anthony etc

We are fully and gallantly ready for their hate speech on sunday after they night have beaten Argentina and their penalty merchant grin

Insane comments, what a pity for pendu, so he's now mentoring youngsters but couldn't mentor himself to score at least in any World cup knockout stage ever with also zero assist, what a shame to pendu and his cry baby.

Pendu couldn't mentor himself not to be benched as a captain in Portugal and at a Mediocre Man UTD team, shame !

And Messi's now in a position where all tim greats of this game called football are tipping him to win, to claim his throne.

Shoe get size, u will all die of heart break after sunday
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by valETA1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

Mbappe has been the best player in this tournament together with the best team france and cone sunday it will be cemented with France winning the world cup back to back no matter what Pessi and his bias media and fifa would do cool

Ignorant is a disease.

Most Chance created in the tournament so far 12 ( also most chance created ever in the World cup) = Messi

Most Dribbles achieved so far = Messi

Most Assist = Messi
Most goals = Messi tied with Mbappe

Only pains can make u think Mbappe is the player of the tournaments.

Since u can't see clearly and more so not lord Pendulum, mr. Bench d'or, dubai d'or, Mr Wasiu no problem.
And tell ur penalty Merchant, when next he's coming with portugal team he should try score at least a goal in the World cup knock out stage for the first time.

I learnt nkpi also means goat.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Lamasta(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
valETA1:

Ignorant is a disease.

Most Chance created in the tournament so far 12 ( also most chance created ever in the World cup) = Messi

Most Dribbles achieved so far = Messi

Most Assist = Messi
Most goals = Messi tied with Mbappe

Only pains can make u think Mbappe is the player of the tournaments.

Since u can't see clearly and more so not lord Pendulum, mr. Bench d'or, dubai d'or, Mr Wasiu no problem.
And tell ur penalty Merchant, when next he's coming with portugal team he should try score at least a goal in the World cup knock out stage for the first time.

I learnt nkpi also means goat.
Mbappe will win the world cup, golden ball, highest goal scorer

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by valETA1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:
Mbappe will win the world cup, golden ball, highest goal scorer
Ok accepted, but but where is lord Pendu ? I mean mr. Wasiu ?
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Lamasta(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
valETA1:

Ok accepted, but but where is lord Pendu ? I mean mr. Wasiu ?

Ronaldo is enjoying himself in Spain training for the challenge ahead
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by valETA1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

Ronaldo is enjoying himself in Spain training for the challenge ahead

I c... Al Nassr, Dubai d'or loading as usual,
Mbappe he mentored has suddenly become the second GOAT, is clearly better than him in all ramifications. What a shame.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Lamasta(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
valETA1:

I c... Al Nassr, Dubai d'or loading as usual,
Mbappe he mentored has suddenly become the second GOAT, is clearly better than him in all ramifications. What a shame.

It is every leaders and mentors prayer that their students or mentee will be greater than them....
Show me one player making waves in Europe currently that Messi is his idol
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Peacecore: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
Numerouno94:

The kind of hatred Pendulums hv for Messi is out of this world. Bro, hw can someone habour so much hatred for a simple guy like Messi, a guy devoid of controversies, a milk nd introverted guy, a guy that gives us joy wit his magical moves nd dribbles. Hating on Messi to me is like hating on Ronaldinho. It doesn't just make sense.
Those people are inexplicably terrible. Do that bcoz he have a goat that couldn't live up to expectations. Hating Messi is equivalent to hating football bcoz Messi is like the S.I unit football. Buh I like their hate and criticism bcoz that's when the real GOAT gets furious to unleash. Saudi asked ' where is Messi' and they went home earlier than expected. Dutch said that they have mapped out Messi theory, you know how it ended. Same with Croatia who boasted b4 the match, now they have been left behind. I want more criticism again Messi b4 Sunday match. I found it very disgusting when they started comparing Mbappe with Messi bcoz of WC win, chai!
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Peacecore: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
ThierryJay:

On point bro. Mbappe has a long time to write his own history and his place among the all time greats; and I will not hate on that. Messi though is on a different level, and I pray that his greatest desire to win this World Cup is fulfilled on Sunday. He deserves it!
Unstoppable amen oooooo
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Peacecore: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
Smashspesh:

Bro stop quoting those people.

It's even absurd bringing in collective effort (World Cup) into an individual effort debate.

Dembele has one world cup, too.
And he's even gunning for another.
So are other French players grin

But I understand their pain. Since there's none to compare to LM10 right now, they've chosen to embarrass themselves with a boy who is still learning to kick the ball.
I will even prefer Messi starving him with assists or leaving psg, let's know what the toddler will do. Pendu fans are the most unreasonable people that I have ever seen. They chose Lewandoski as dia goat, he failed them. They chose Van dyk, he failed them. When Pendu slacked out they started making noise with Modric as their new goat, Messi converted him to his wife that day. Now, it's Mbappe. One idiot was praying hard the other day for Mbappe to score as if his life depends on it. That's only bcoz, he doesn't want Messi to be the top scorer. Omor dis people dey vex like mad.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Peacecore: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kingcalls:
This was how Messi fans started the insult on Ronaldo that lead to the over a decade argument between both set of fans ... messi fans love to insult other players that are doing very well... they already insulted halaand this season for scoring 25 goals in a few games ... they just feel that its only messi and others are just there .... mbappe has 9 WC goals in 12 games , no penalties... messi has 11 world cup goals in 25 appearances with 5 spots kicks included ... both play at the same club and messi is constantly hanging on mbappes back for survival ... if not for this doctored tournament, Argentina suppose don comot ... how can u give a single team 4 contentious penalties in 4 different games and also suspend a referee cos messi complained and he gave Argentine players cards.. how cud they have also allowed an Argentine ref a quarter final game for Portugal when his country are still in the finals .... they have been manipulating games for Argentina to get to the final... they also wanted France out and hoped that England will do the job...reason they gave England 2 penalties, but e no work ... Now they are contemplating suspending the ref that blew the whistle between France and Morocco cos they wanted Morocco to get a penalty... Morocco that were extremely aggressive and deserved more than 10 yellow cards , instead they got only 1 ...

The number of goals mbappe has scored at his age , messi achieved those numbers at 26...

Messi fans , always wanna brings others down so we can see him due to his height
You're very teeriiin thinking. Anyway answer to ur allegations against fifa is " GOAT thing"
You people make mockery of Ronaldo when you compare him with mbaiand Haaland. Messi has more goals than CR7 buh you still compare him Mbappe. Is that not rubbishing Ronaldo? You said that Mbappe is carrying Messi, how? How many assists has Mbappe provided for Messi this season and vice versa?
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Peacecore: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

Mbappe has been the best player in this tournament together with the best team france and cone sunday it will be cemented with France winning the world cup back to back no matter what Pessi and his bias media and fifa would do cool
In Igbo, we call it " I bu ogbenye, bulu amosu" Messi will shed tears on Sunday buh it's going to be tears of joy in Jesus name. Say amen.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Peacecore: 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Letmehelpyou:
if it's not about the shitty stat as you said ,then it's about influence

Maradonna is more influential than Messi .and mbappe is getting there already so fast.

Modified:I am talking about potential not present.
Stop reasoning like a basketball fans
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Kilishihunter: 2:13am On Dec 17, 2022
okomi562:
am a pele fan, but messi is a genius, the most intelligent player ever. I no vex, sorry for d insults, will be modified oooo
Na so, See how pendu fans are denying him in his/ trying flopping times like peter denied Jesus, On Sunday e go be I'm an mbappe fan grin

okomi562:
Australia will still win. Calm down you guys

okomi562:
Pained fool. In his heart he is not happy ronaldo is going to qualify.

okomi562:
Messi caused the equalizer now, pessi goats no shout, if na Ronaldo the pages for don enter 55

okomi562:
Lol. Since 2001 madrid never won the ucl till ronaldo came. Shabi dey were winning it, why the drought and why did it stop when he came. stop reasoning with your anus. I hate when fans with shit in their brains reasons, so messi carries the team. go and check without xavi, iniesta and busqest no champions league for messi. and for argentina, all the trophy they won di maria was instrumental plus olympics and copa. no dey smoke sheet they drop nonsense statistics.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by okomi562: 2:19am On Dec 17, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Na so, See how pendu fans are denying him in his/ trying flopping times like peter denied Jesus, On Sunday e go be I'm an mbappe fan grin

You are a Fool
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Kilishihunter: 2:22am On Dec 17, 2022
okomi562:
You are a Fool
Your father is a fool
Stupid pendulum running to Pele after he's ashamed to back his ogunfe grin
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by okomi562: 2:26am On Dec 17, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Your father is a fool
Stupid pendulum running to Pele after he's ashamed to back his ogunfe grin
you
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Kilishihunter: 2:27am On Dec 17, 2022
Lamasta:

God cannot be mocked by the penalty fraud merchant from Argentina...

Come Sunday we will gather to celebrate France and our rising light Mbappe who is being mentored by C.Ronaldo all the way to glory grin
Lamasta Lamasta
The only man city fan I know who likes pep but hates barça and Messi grin grin
Na only you and God know the club you japa from come arrive at city, probably one of those formerly strong now weakened EPL clubs goatsi show pepper gan for champions league grin
Let's sha see if "baby CR7" mbappe will do it back to back cause if that trophy mistakenly enter Messi hand na me and you for NL boss lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Shows Off Her Bum At Gym (Photos) / 'HOME BASE PLAYERS Won’t Make NATIONS CUP Squad' / 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.