Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

"He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi (3289 Views)

Luis Suárez Told He Isn’t Part Of Ronald Koeman’s Barcelona Plans / Ben Yedder Also Deserved Golden Boot - Kylian Mbappé / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by ThierryJay: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Numerouno94:

Bro u will make heaven for bringing back those nostalgic feelings back. I can vividly remember wat Messi did at the 2005 under 20world cup; I nd my Dad was like who is this kid? That was wen I first knew Messi.

At his prime Messi was mesmerizing, he was simply unstoppable. He is an upgraded version of Maradona. Messi takes on players wit ease. I keep wondering why someone will hate on this guy? just like someone hating on Ronaldinho.

I did a little survey and I found out that majority of Ronaldo's fans did not watch Messi play at his prime. Maybe due to hatred.

Mbappe is gud no doubt. Buh he should b compared to players like prime Sanchez, prime Hazard at Chelsea, Prime David Villa, prime Aguero. Maybe prime Robben nd Ribbery, just maybe.
He can't even b compared to Delima Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane etcetera. Yet Pendu fans re comparing him to Messi. Lol.

At Mbappe's age Messi has already taken over the world viza-viz Ronaldo.

Comparing Mbappe to Prime Messi nd Ronaldo is a treasonable offense.

On point bro. Mbappe has a long time to write his own history and his place among the all time greats; and I will not hate on that. Messi though is on a different level, and I pray that his greatest desire to win this World Cup is fulfilled on Sunday. He deserves it!

2 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by valETA1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
ThierryJay:

Thank you o. It's these shameless Ronaldo fans that have shockingly abandoned their Pendu in the GOAT debate to now line up behind Mbappe and pitch him against Messi. Is Mbappe the same as Cristiano? It's unbelievable. I can imagine if Messi fans start to hop on the Haaland train and use his current exploits to claim that he's GOATed over Ronaldo. Is that not insanity? Wetin concern Messi with Haaland?

It's so shocking that it is we Messi fans that are the ones now defending Cristiano against Mbappe. We are now having to remind Pendulums that the reasons they are putting up to compare Mbappe to Messi would automatically mean that their CR7 is also under Mbappe's feet at this age which cannot be the case.

They are so blinded by their hate on Messi that they've thrown Pendu under the bus. I feel so sorry for him.

So many pivotal French players like Greizmann, Giroud, Varane also reached the final of 2 world cups apart from Mbappe. Does this put them above Messi?

At Mbappe's age, Messi had won 2 Ballon Dors and 3 UCLs. Mbappe has none of that. Ronaldo had at least also won a UCL and a Ballon Dor at Mbappe's age. Ronaldo De lima already had 2 World best awards at Mbappe's current age. How can you then compare him to all these Greats just because you hate Messi? These guys are just mented.

Bro Pendulum fans are delusional sets of people, the argue blindly on whatever as long as it seems to make their mkpi in limelight.

They are not ashamed Messi tru out his career have been compared to great ancestors who played football, compared to good players in his era, competing with their fraud and still at 35 still fighting with Mbappe who's very young and on fire.

Where was their fraud at age 35 ? He was busy sacking coaches, from Ancelloti at Madrid to Sarri and Allegri at Juventus to Ole, Rangnick and almost ETH at United.

They are claiming Mbappe played World cup twice, forgetting their penalty merchant has never smelled World cup final let alone won shishi as individual accolade in World cup. But still on still Messi is now in his second World cup finals, may likely scoop tournament's best player and highest goal scorer, same thing he did in Copa where dump pendulum fans still criticised Copa America is nothing.

I'm waiting for them after Sunday on this Nairaland, God fails them Messi carries this time.

3 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by valETA1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Numerouno94:

Hv u 4gotten this is Messi's second world cup final?

The hate on Messi is 2much. Haba!! na witchcaft
b this oo if una know know.

Its not hate bro, its their obsession and frustration especially when they know their fraud was long ago finished.

But am waiting for them after Sunday, when Messi eventually carries that trophy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by forgiveness: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
valETA1:

And how does Mbappe reaching World cup twice even makes him better than CR7 ?
If France win this world cup, don't u think Dembele, Giroud and Benzema will win it twice and as such featured twice too.

Bro, Mbappe is good, but i doubt Mbappe would av made it when we had prime Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool etc and Madrid team and comfortably carve a name in the pitch facing these clubs with their best players.

Mbappe is taking advantage of era of not so good clubs, that's y Champions league these days is so open that any feeble club(permit me because there is compare to big ones) can carry because the Liverpools, Man utds, Milans, Barcelonas, Bayerns and Madrids of this world are no longer a formidable force.

But Messi was able to make his name against these Clubs and possibly the strongest and best players at their prime.

Explain how Monaco won Ligue 1 and got to the semifinals?

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by valETA1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
forgiveness:

Explain how Monaco won Ligue 1 and got to the semifinals?

Bring on the calibre of teams they met on their way to Semi finals and i'll list teams made of men Messi had raped tru out his career.

The same Ligue 1 u will confidently tell me is farmers league now because Messi's in it.

I'll tell u the more u compare Messi with Mbappe makes ur Ronaldo worst off, because Mbappe's achieving what Ronaldo has never smell in his career, and we may likely say he's second to Messi.

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
chiefolododo:
Nonsense...Messi wasn't too good at 23,24 ...forget laliga easy goals

We should probably forget Champions League easy goals too, because he was the top scorer for 4 straight years that time. You have to be either a CRY7 fanboi, or an EPL fanboi. They are the only ones capable of the most idiotic takes in football worldwide.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by forgiveness: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
valETA1:

Bring on the calibre of teams they met on their way to Semi finals and i'll list teams made of men Messi had raped tru out his career.

The same Ligue 1 u will confidently tell me is farmers league now because Messi's in it.

I'll tell u the more u compare Messi with Mbappe makes ur Ronaldo worst off, because Mbappe's achieving what Ronaldo has never smell in his career, and we may likely say he's second to Messi.

Tottenham, Mancity, Dortmund etc
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
valETA1:

Na this kind views makes me think people like u just started watching match yesterday.

Easy La Liga goals ? But at that age Messi had already raped back to back the Arsenal's, Man Utd and Chelsea's and even Madrid of those days, which if u watched where unarguably one of the best clubs with best and super strong players.

Now lemme ask u, could Mbappe have made name when those clubs where still in their prime ?

It seems u underrate football, tell me how many goals Messi has againt English clubs, German strong clubs. Unless u'll argue with me those clubs of which ur club may be include weren't so good.

Don't mind the clown. You can't be an EPL/CRY7 fanboi and still have a proper way of reasoning. Not possible.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by ModCaller: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
traihit:
They can say that for as many times as they want.

But one thing is certain, at 23, Mbappe reach world cup finals twice. That's not something easily dismissive.

There are not many Mbappe in recent times. So the guy must be acknowledged. Messi is great but Messi is not the overall standard for everything football.

Mbappe is not the only France player. How hard is that to figure out? France has one of the best and most expensive squad on earth. Pogba, Benzema, Giroud, Dembele, etc. Almost all their players are hot cake.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Numerouno94(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
ThierryJay:

On point bro. Mbappe has a long time to write his own history and his place among the all time greats; and I will not hate on that. Messi though is on a different level, and I pray that his greatest desire to win this World Cup is fulfilled on Sunday. He deserves it!

Gbamsolutely!! That's wat I'm praying for. He deserves it. Messi winning the final has bn my prayer point since they qualified. Winning will cement Messi's position as the gr8est of all time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Numerouno94(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
valETA1:

Its not hate bro, its their obsession and frustration especially when they know their fraud was long ago finished.

But am waiting for them after Sunday, when Messi eventually carries that trophy.

Exactly bro. I pray he lifts the trophy. God knows he deserves it honestly. I can't imagine Messi crying again. God 4bid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by DaInferno(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2022
Moh247:

grin abeg oo I have Ronaldo fans as my friends
grin start the sew plenty black attires
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Smashspesh(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2022
valETA1:

Na this kind views makes me think people like u just started watching match yesterday.

Easy La Liga goals ? But at that age Messi had already raped back to back the Arsenal's, Man Utd and Chelsea's and even Madrid of those days, which if u watched where unarguably one of the best clubs with best and super strong players.

Now lemme ask u, could Mbappe have made name when those clubs where still in their prime ?

It seems u underrate football, tell me how many goals Messi has againt English clubs, German strong clubs. Unless u'll argue with me those clubs of which ur club may be include weren't so good.

Bro stop quoting those people.

It's even absurd bringing in collective effort (World Cup) into an individual effort debate.

Dembele has one world cup, too.
And he's even gunning for another.
So are other French players grin

But I understand their pain. Since there's none to compare to LM10 right now, they've chosen to embarrass themselves with a boy who is still learning to kick the ball.

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by teebagy: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
chiefolododo:
Nonsense...Messi wasn't too good at 23,24 ...forget laliga easy goals
Do u want to compare la liga to french league
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Lamasta(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
traihit:
They can say that for as many times as they want.

But one thing is certain, at 23, Mbappe reach world cup finals twice. That's not something easily dismissive.

There are not many Mbappe in recent times. So the guy must be acknowledged. Messi is great but Messi is not the overall standard for everything football.

Its Mbappe moment now not Messi

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Lamasta(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Numerouno94:

Exactly bro. I pray he lifts the trophy. God knows he deserves it honestly. I can't imagine Messi crying again. God 4bid.

He will be retired finally by Mbappe come sunday grin

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Numerouno94(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

He will be retired finally by Mbappe come sunday grin

Lamasta my badbele frnd.gringrin.

U disappeared since Pendu lost to Morocco.kikikikikigringrin

God go shame all pendulums and Penduists on Sunday. God won't disappoint his children. Read psalm 93 bro, read it. gringrin

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Kingcalls: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
This was how Messi fans started the insult on Ronaldo that lead to the over a decade argument between both set of fans ... messi fans love to insult other players that are doing very well... they already insulted halaand this season for scoring 25 goals in a few games ... they just feel that its only messi and others are just there .... mbappe has 9 WC goals in 12 games , no penalties... messi has 11 world cup goals in 25 appearances with 5 spots kicks included ... both play at the same club and messi is constantly hanging on mbappes back for survival ... if not for this doctored tournament, Argentina suppose don comot ... how can u give a single team 4 contentious penalties in 4 different games and also suspend a referee cos messi complained and he gave Argentine players cards.. how cud they have also allowed an Argentine ref a quarter final game for Portugal when his country are still in the finals .... they have been manipulating games for Argentina to get to the final... they also wanted France out and hoped that England will do the job...reason they gave England 2 penalties, but e no work ... Now they are contemplating suspending the ref that blew the whistle between France and Morocco cos they wanted Morocco to get a penalty... Morocco that were extremely aggressive and deserved more than 10 yellow cards , instead they got only 1 ...

The number of goals mbappe has scored at his age , messi achieved those numbers at 26...

Messi fans , always wanna brings others down so we can see him due to his height

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Kingcalls: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

They are promoting messi so that he wins the golden ball again ... they all know mbappe has been better than Messi at this world cup... France have not been given a single penalty at this world cup ...they still got to the final ... every single European team that Argentina have played at this world cup collect dubious penalty... wunt be surprised if they give messi another dubious penalty on sunday

2 Likes

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by jimmyolasun: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
valETA1:

And how does Mbappe reaching World cup twice even makes him better than CR7 ?
If France win this world cup, don't u think Dembele, Giroud and Benzema will win it twice and as such featured twice too.

Bro, Mbappe is good, but i doubt Mbappe would av made it when we had prime Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool etc and Madrid team and comfortably carve a name in the pitch facing these clubs with their best players.

Mbappe is taking advantage of era of not so good clubs, that's y Champions league these days is so open that any feeble club(permit me because there is compare to big ones) can carry because the Liverpools, Man utds, Milans, Barcelonas, Bayerns and Madrids of this world are no longer a formidable force.

But Messi was able to make his name against these Clubs and possibly the strongest and best players at their prime.

if prime sergio ramos and pepe catch this mbappe...
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
valETA1:

that's where u people get it wrong.popularity is not everything.there is what they call unsung heroes.people like Oliver giroud and some others check their goals,assists,achievements.check mbappe he is not too far from Messi and Ronaldo
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Lamasta(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kingcalls:

They are promoting messi so that he wins the golden ball again ... they all know mbappe has been better than Messi at this world cup... France have not been given a single penalty at this world cup ...they still got to the final ... every single European team that Argentina have played at this world cup collect dubious penalty... wunt be surprised if they give messi another dubious penalty on sunday

Its France and Mbappe for the world cup trophy again no matter their conspiracy

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Lamasta(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Numerouno94:

Lamasta my badbele frnd.gringrin.

U disappeared since Pendu lost to Morocco.kikikikikigringrin

God go shame all pendulums and Penduists on Sunday. God won't disappoint his children. Read psalm 93 bro, read it. gringrin

God cannot be mocked by the penalty fraud merchant from Argentina...

Come Sunday we will gather to celebrate France and our rising light Mbappe who is being mentored by C.Ronaldo all the way to glory grin

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

If Mbappe and France shines on Sunday Messi fans will dislike him grin.

Agenda go plenty

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kingcalls:
This was how Messi fans started the insult on Ronaldo that lead to the over a decade argument between both set of fans ... messi fans love to insult other players that are doing very well... they already insulted halaand this season for scoring 25 goals in a few games ... they just feel that its only messi and others are just there .... mbappe has 9 WC goals in 12 games , no penalties... messi has 11 world cup goals in 25 appearances with 5 spots kicks included ... both play at the same club and messi is constantly hanging on mbappes back for survival ... if not for this doctored tournament, Argentina suppose don comot ... how can u give a single team 4 contentious penalties in 4 different games and also suspend a referee cos messi complained and he gave Argentine players cards.. how cud they have also allowed an Argentine ref a quarter final game for Portugal when his country are still in the finals .... they have been manipulating games for Argentina to get to the final... they also wanted France out and hoped that England will do the job...reason they gave England 2 penalties, but e no work ... Now they are contemplating suspending the ref that blew the whistle between France and Morocco cos they wanted Morocco to get a penalty... Morocco that were extremely aggressive and deserved more than 10 yellow cards , instead they got only 1 ...

The number of goals mbappe has scored at his age , messi achieved those numbers at 26...

Messi fans , always wanna brings others down so we can see him due to his height
If Mbappe and France succeed on Sunday.
The hate Mbappe will get from them eh grin

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Lamasta(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

If Mbappe and France shines on Sunday Messi fans will dislike him grin.

Agenda go plenty

Mbappe has been the best player in this tournament together with the best team france and come sunday it will be cemented with France winning the world cup back to back no matter what Pessi and his bias media and fifa will do cool

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kingcalls:

My own is Upamecano should not play in the final Konate should, the former doesn't think before defending and could be a likely target that will cause a penalty to be awarded to Argentina should there be one.
I wouldn't want a penalty in the final and I would love for Mbappe to score
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

Mbappe has been the best player in this tournament together with the best team france and cone sunday it will be cemented with France winning the world cup back to back no matter what Pessi and his bias media and fifa would do cool
C. Ronaldo fans should be ready to defend and support Mbappe if that happens because Messi fans go too hate on the guy
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
Smashspesh:

Bro stop quoting those people.

It's even absurd bringing in collective effort (World Cup) into an individual effort debate.

Dembele has one world cup, too.
And he's even gunning for another.
So are other French players grin

But I understand their pain. Since there's none to compare to LM10 right now, they've chosen to embarrass themselves with a boy who is still learning to kick the ball.
speaking of mbappe check
his career goals ,he is about 300+goals with over 130assists,Diego maradonna was 306 or so career goals ,with about 256 assists.

And it is said in Argentina, maradonna is greater than Messi.
Mbappe is almost in level of maradonna if he wins this second worldcup based on personal achievements.since maradonna won 2 also.

Now tell me with the rate mbappe .let's say if he reaches 500 goals,with 250 assists.wont he be said to be greater than Diego maradonna.

And we all know Diego maradonna is rated higher than Messi?

Please answer this question maturely thanks.lets have football discussion without vawulence
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Lamasta(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

C. Ronaldo fans should be ready to defend and support Mbappe if that happens because Messi fans go too hate on the guy

All the young players doing extremely and excellently well in Europe currently are being mentored by C.Ronaldo players like, Mbappe, Haaland, Anthony etc

We are fully and gallantly ready for their hate speech on sunday after they night have beaten Argentina and their penalty merchant grin

1 Like

Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Smashspesh(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
Letmehelpyou:
speaking of mbappe check
his career goals ,he is about 300+goals with over 130assists,Diego maradonna was 306 or so career goals ,with about 256 assists.

And it is said in Argentina, maradonna is greater than Messi.
Mbappe is almost in level of maradonna if he wins this second worldcup based on personal achievements.since maradonna won 2 also.

Now tell me with the rate mbappe .let's say if he reaches 500 goals,with 250 assists.wont he be said to be greater than Diego maradonna.

And we all know Diego maradonna is rated higher than Messi?

Please answer this question maturely thanks.lets have football discussion without vawulence

Maradona isn't rated to be GOAT because of some shitty stats. Comprising tapins in a star-studded teams. NO!

Maradona's vision, passing, ball control, and dribbling skills were so good that he can manoeuvre in areas none will deem fit.

Maradona played with lesser star-studded teams. He was an eigma to watch. I didn't watch him play, but some of his clips on YouTube are beyond imagination.

Yeah, Mbappe won the WC in 2018, but remember that Modric was voted the player of the tournament.

In this year's WC, Messi already edged him in input considering "Man of the Match Award".

Therefore, Mbappe like Varane, Giroud, Dembele and so on, might be clinching the second WC back to back, while the player of the tournament goes to another team.

What does that mean? The team is good all round. Simple.

Don't even drag Messi into this argument yet because Mbappe still needs to play for another ten years before we start comparing.

Comparing him to Maradona, Pele, Messi or Ronaldo will be a shame to these gods of soccer.
Re: "He Doesn't Lace His Boot" Kylian Mbappe Told He Doesn't Compare To Messi by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Smashspesh:

Maradona isn't rated to be GOAT because of some shitty stats. Comprising tapins in a star-studded teams. NO!

Maradona's vision, passing, ball control, and dribbling skills were so good that he can manoeuvre in areas none will deem fit.

Maradona played with lesser star-studded teams. He was an eigma to watch. I didn't watch him play, but some of his clips on YouTube are beyond imagination.

Yeah, Mbappe won the WC in 2018, but remember that Modric was voted the player of the tournament.

In this year's WC, Messi already edged him in input considering "Man of the Match Award".

Therefore, Mbappe like Varane, Giroud, Dembele and so on, might be clinching the second WC back to back, while the player of the tournament goes to another team.

What does that mean? The team is good all round. Simple.

Don't even drag Messi into this argument yet because Mbappe still needs to play for another ten years before we start comparing.

Comparing him to Maradona, Pele, Messi or Ronaldo will be a shame to these gods of soccer.
if it's not about the shitty stat as you said ,then it's about influence

Maradonna is more influential than Messi .and mbappe is getting there already so fast.

Modified:I am talking about potential not present.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Registration For This Year’s Gulder 5-a-side Football Competition Has Increased / University Of Phoenix Stadium Home Of Superbowl XLIX (phoenix, Arizona) / MEET The 3 Top Richest Nigerian Footballers And Their Mansions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.