Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” (12541 Views)

Supreme Court Dismisses Nwajiuba's Suit Against Atiku, Tinubu / Nwajiuba Asks Court To Disqualify Tinubu, Atiku Over ‘vote Buying’ / Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Asks Court To Disqualify Tinubu, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Spandau: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
seunmsg:

Nigerians from all parts of the country irrespective of religion will vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next president of Nigeria.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg, I am warning you. Stop using bots!

Cc : seun
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by deeva2: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
onuman:

Tinubu secretly formed and funded Oduduwa Republic agitation groups
in order to blackmail Arewa to hand power over to Tinubu after PMB.
Oduduwa Republic flags were waved by supporters of Bola Tinubu at London's Chatham House last week as Tinubu spoke in the House.
Biafrans do their things honestly. Your Tinubu Oduduwa agitation is a blackmail to let an old and sickly drug trafficking baron lead a country of 200m people in the 21st century.

Keep fooling urself..

Only some senseless minority like IPOB go think Nigeria can divide now..

Pa Adebanjo hated Tinubu because he never supported Oduduwa agitation.

Go and Verify

Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by badoh(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
onuman:
Tinubu knew it's was the turn of the SE to produce a president for Nigeria. Tinubu never considered presidential material, Nwajiuba and other presidential material easterners who formed APC with Tinubu as capable to preside over Nigeria. Tinubu said it's his turn to become president. Let's see how Tinubu shall become president. Nigeria can't be described as country led by one time drug lord.
You people always speak with double mouth. Most times, you people say Tinubu was the one that foisted buhari on Nigerians, hence reason for the current hardship, now you're saying some presidentials materials from southeast formed APC with Tinubu, so he should have withdrawn for them. See, power is not served on the table, you need to struggle for it and make alignments. Southeast should have deployed all resources and stopped Atiku from getting PDP ticket, but no, it is the APC Tinubu has struggled to build they want to collect, who does that?

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
seunmsg:

https://www.thecable.ng/court-dismisses-nwajiubas-suit-seeking-to-disqualify-tinubu-atiku-over-vote-buying/amp

The same way PMB was hated for not just cause, is the same these guys have started with Tinubu again... Haba... Do you not get tired of being rebellious.....? What do you gain? FAAC allocation was published, and you saw what your region has gained from the booty yet you have refused to have sense! Why taking Tinubu to court? Over what? That is nothing but bullshit!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Kilometres: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
The judge further ordered the dissolution of RAI and asked the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to take over the group in accordance with the provisions of the law on the dissolution of bodies registered pursuant to Part F of the CAMA 2020.

I love this Judge
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by unclejb2(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
madapcmod:

Frank a Muslim
you dey mind that urchin? You have time

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Johel(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
seunmsg:
How many case seeking the disqualification of Tinubu has been dismissed so far? This should be like the 10th dismissed case instituted mostly by folks from the South east.

The earlier these sore losers accept the inevitability of a Tinubu’s presidency, the better for them. Tinubu will contest and win and there is nothing you haters and bad losers can do about it.

You are a fool...even Satan being the ruler of the world doesn't make him the Almighty...you are just born foolish...Instead of you to support the right thing, you are the talking stupid...Poor evil brats like you always support evil and backwardness...I forbid you, God forbid BATin.
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Odibembem: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yoruba muslim votes can't make tinubu win,he would only win SW narrowly.As for suit to disqualify tinubu, Obi didn't bribe delegates with stolen funds
Obi didn't contest any primaries, he got the ticket after paying for it and settling Pat Utomi. Feb election would be the baptism for him, he would be bruised and battered at the polls, know that and have peace of mind
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Blaze14k: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
This man will buy off what ever allegations against him. Nigeria and its organisation are too corrupt
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by EtinosaDLaw(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Moh247:

Let sensible Nigerians decided or are you his doctor

If "sensible" Nigerians think like you then this country is doomed.
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by bluecircle470: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nigerians are wiser, this is not 2015.

So you will keep saying throughout eternity
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by ghiloman28(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
I have 2 option in coming election it either I choose Atiku or Tinubu but I can’t vote Atiku North will be concluding thier 8yrs so only 1 option is Tinubu except if I want to be living in illusion the way I was in 2019 when I was routing for SOWORE just the way PO and his gullible supporters are deceiving thierself now. Febuary is not far again I can bet you PO cannot win a single state in Nigeria not even Anambra. But make una Dey play Dey go grin.
onuman:

I bet, if any miracle makes Tinubu become president of Nigeria next year, your problems in life will worsen, more than mine.
The only thing that drives you for Tinubu is ethnic bigotry or religious bigotry, not that you see a limping and staggering old Tinubu as the best man to lead you and others in Nigeria after PMB.
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yoruba muslim votes can't make tinubu win,he would only win SW narrowly.As for suit to disqualify tinubu, Obi didn't bribe delegates with stolen funds

PETER OBI IS A FRAUD AND A PRETENTIOUS CHARACTER

Fadiru Joseph

Nollywood actor and former presidential aspirant of the Labour Party, Fadiru Joseph, has blasted Peter Obi and called him an unstable character who cannot be trusted with leadership at any level.

Fadiru was on the AIT program on Saturday, where he described Obi as a product of wicked and heartless branding and PR by those who hate Nigeria and do not wish the nation well.

Fadiru said he was forced to step down for Peter Obi, hoping that he is better and will live true to his words, but it’s obvious that he is a fraud. Peter has remained a terrible person; at least, the crisis in the Labour Party has exposed him and his inability to manage any organization.

We recall that when he left APGA, Obi said it was Willie Obiano and Victor Umeh that chased him out of the party. He ran to the PDP and introduced division and factions, destabilizing the PDP in Anambra State; he ran away, saying it was the cost of delegates that chased him out. He is now in the Labour Party, and the party is already neck-deep in crisis, with brazen financial misconduct and fraud. He has not been able to manage any political party of which he is a member; how can such a man manage Nigeria, if at all there is a chance for him to be president?

In Yoruba land today, people are being warned to be wary of Peter Obi, citing his days in APGA where he played money, division, and religious politics. Fadiru said Obi is turning the Labour Party into the new APGA, where only Anambra people were the national chairman of the party
and only Catholics were allowed to contest elections in the party.

When Obi joined us in the Labour Party, we thought he was different from Atiku Abubakar and Tinubu, but with the turn of events, it’s now obvious that the duo of Atiku and Tinubu are miles better than Peter Obi. I was contemplating forgoing the decision of the party to force me into stepping down for Obi, but now I know better that Obi is terrible and dangerous to our innocent democracy.

The Labour Party was thought to be different from other parties, but immediately after Peter Obi joined the party, he brought with him criminals who now auction Party tickets and positions, characters who siphon money meant for the party.

Labour Party tickets were affordable to members, and the party operated with one bank account, but today, Peter Obi has destroyed all that was the reputation of the party: house of assembly tickets, which were sold for 300,000 naira, became 1.4 million naira; house of representatives and senate tickets, which were one million and three million respectively, increased by over 500 percent; and all money was paid in cash to those criminals from Anambra state who joined the party with Peter Obi. They suspended the party’s bank accounts and demanded cash in return for party tickets.

It’s unfortunate that Nigerians do not know the character of Peter Obi and still take him seriously. All this I’m saying is not an exaggeration but a personal experience. Today, I’m still in court to recover the 30 million I paid for a presidential form, which Obi personally promised to refund me as conditions to stepping down for him, but till date, he has not fulfilled that promise. My experience with Peter Obi is terrible, and I don’t wish such for Nigerians.

Fadiru mentioned also that Peter Obi spends huge amounts of money on propaganda and misinformation; he patronizes the media and pays handsomely to their editors and reporters to always lie about him, and they do that shamelessly too. Anywhere he goes on campaign, he makes promises of money to people so they can mobilize those who’ll cheer him and make noise at the venue, and at the end, he will either release one quarter of the money or nothing at all; he scams everybody.

It’s unfortunate that he claims to be running for president, yet there is no prominent South Easterner that is supporting his ambition; he is running alone and will surely be disgraced at the end. Peter Obi always believes that he will keep deceiving people. Nigerians will teach him that Nigeria is not Anambra.

Peter Obi is a fraud and a pretentious character; he is the product of a terrible PR job that will destroy whatever is left of Nigeria. Fadiru said.

We will teach Peter Obi that Nigeria is not Anambra. #NigeriaNoBeAnambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Mandate2023: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Atlantis585:
Court?
Which court?
Do we even have a court in this country?

All we have is a bunch of pay and buy your victory judges.

Go and commit murder first....that's when u will know there's court when dey sentence u to life imprisonment, I no know d judge u wan buy
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Tareq1105: 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
seunmsg:
How many case seeking the disqualification of Tinubu has been dismissed so far? This should be like the 10th dismissed case instituted mostly by folks from the South east.

The earlier these sore losers accept the inevitability of a Tinubu’s presidency, the better for them. Tinubu will contest and win and there is nothing you haters and bad losers can do about it.

The idiot thought Buhari would anoint him bcoz he said he consulted Buhari and he asked him to go ahead.
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Mccullum: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
madapcmod:
We are rejecting him at the polls. Don't waste your resources

Try more of this, mind you; you're labouring in vain.

We know all the antics of Obi propagandists.

We're voting for Tinubu in 2023, irrespective of religion.

Jagaban is the next President of Nigeria cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Amaggedon: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
frank14011991:
I am a northerner from kano state and I am a Muslim, my vote is for tinubu
Frank ba Muslim from Kano? grin grin grin grin say cheese grin grin cheesy

Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by zionstaar75: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nigerians are wiser, this is not 2015.
I'm a born again Christian and I will vote tinubu,he will be the best president Nigeria ever had.christianity and politics are different. If he ever tries to subdue Christians we'll kill him through prayers

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
seunmsg:

Dude forget it Tinubu is losing this election. Just don't waste your time.
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Hateful humaniods

God and Karma would always judge

All man contested equally yet you have hated just one man and done everything to wish him evil

Tinubu no even follow you drag PDP ticket at any point, and he has stayed his lane, yet you wished him evil

But he is in your party oooooo. Oga try and have small sense naaa
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
frank14011991:
I am a northerner from kano state and I am a Muslim. My vote is for tinubu

You are from Oyo State
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
Moh247:

Let sensible Nigerians decided or are you his doctor

But you are not sensible naaa
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Charly68:
BAT Is not an accidental politician , he knows the game. He gets the right team to give him the right counsel.. he does not do things anyhow. How do you just take such a political enigma to court when you know you are not prepared to fight well.

Which game bros?
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Godispeace:
South yeastern are mor0ns

See slowpoke calling people morons.Try and look yourself in the mirror.
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
deeva2:

You were busy shouting " No Biafra, no election, Nigeria is zoo" when Tinubu was building bridges and working out his ambition.

Una go learn politic by force..

You don't have sense
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

By now, you should know that we are tired of this cry/tears of it is the turn of the south east. What exactly is SE contribution to APC? PLEASE, tell me. You want to work in union bank and collect salary in u.b.a?
MBA O! It can't work. claim that turn in PDP you south easterners invested in. Cheers

Stop being daft and stupid. So no igbos in APC?
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by seunmsg(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Will be appealed definitely

Hopefully, you will contribute your money towards the appeal.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
deeva2:

Keep fooling urself..

Only some senseless minority like IPOB go think Nigeria can divide now..

Pa Adebanjo hated Tinubu because he never supported Oduduwa agitation.

Go and Verify

Oga stop using that picture to spread lies and disinformation. It has been proven the person in that.picture is not Peter Obi's son. You people should fear God ooooo. After you guys will go to church or mosque and be praying for God's blessing but because of greed and ethnic bigotry you can afford to spread lies about a person. God sees and will reward you for your misdeeds I this life or in the next.
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Odibembem:

Obi didn't contest any primaries, he got the ticket after paying for it and settling Pat Utomi. Feb election would be the baptism for him, he would be bruised and battered at the polls, know that and have peace of mind

Bring proof that he settled Pat Utomi. You just like to talk nonsense.
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
ghiloman28:
I have 2 option in coming election it either I choose Atiku or Tinubu but I can’t vote Atiku North will be concluding thier 8yrs so only 1 option is Tinubu except if I want to be living in illusion the way I was in 2019 when I was routing for SOWORE just the way PO and his gullible supporters are deceiving thierself now. Febuary is not far again I can bet you PO cannot win a single state in Nigeria not even Anambra. But make una Dey play Dey go grin.

Oga come put with your full chest and tell people that it is ethnic inclination that is making you vote Tinubu stop all these pretence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10th NASS Leadership: Opposition Parties Brace For Tough Fight With APC / 22 States, FCT Reduced Their Domestic Debts By ₦‎176 Billion In Q3 2023 / Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.