Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,501 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” (12543 Views)

Supreme Court Dismisses Nwajiuba's Suit Against Atiku, Tinubu / Nwajiuba Asks Court To Disqualify Tinubu, Atiku Over ‘vote Buying’ / Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Asks Court To Disqualify Tinubu, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Basic123: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
seunmsg:
How many case seeking the disqualification of Tinubu has been dismissed so far? This should be like the 10th dismissed case instituted mostly by folks from the South east.

The earlier these sore losers accept the inevitability of a Tinubu’s presidency, the better for them. Tinubu will contest and win and there is nothing you haters and bad losers can do about it.
Yeah, all the people that pressed charges are IGBO!
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by madapcmod: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
beardedboy:

frank not Frank.
undecided

Ok frankdeen
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by ghiloman28(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
You just an idiot mumuing urself. Who in Anambra will not aspire to be in Lagos almost all your yeaterners are aiming to be in Lagos if it was not govern well buses will not be leaving Anambra and other easterners to Lagos for greener pasture everyday and night. You werey wey dey talk fit be in Lagos with all your generations I never had any of my relatives in Anambra or East what are they looking for in that hostile and hate region. Your PO is so senseless that he is keeping money in paper when he does not have infrastructure that will last the state for at least 10yrs no be juju be that rather he went and open beer factory.

Oya let me let you again. PO of LP cannot win a single state in Nigeria. Cry less now coz you will cry more to reality in Febuary grin grin

obynzo:

What is Tinubu's antecedent? Oga stop being stupid. Someone who was a governor and sanitized the state from being comatose is the person you say lacks leadership. Oga try and have sense abeg if you are not wise it is better to be silent that open your mouth and erase all doubts as you have done now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Tinubumyman: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
seunmsg:
How many case seeking the disqualification of Tinubu has been dismissed so far? This should be like the 10th dismissed case instituted mostly by folks from the South east.

The earlier these sore losers accept the inevitability of a Tinubu’s presidency, the better for them. Tinubu will contest and win and there is nothing you haters and bad losers can do about it.
tinubu oko yanmiri
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by LocalMan2(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Espelbengz(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
I no send Dem! Am a proud Tiv man from Ushongo LGA..

Kaysalas:

Watch out bro. Dem go soon call you Wakilu Adeyemi from Osun state grin

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Espelbengz(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
Left Lagos over 18yrs ago.

obynzo:

I know you are in Lagos.
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by TheChameleon: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
onuman:
Tinubu knew it's was the turn of the SE to produce a president for Nigeria. Tinubu never considered presidential material, Nwajiuba and other presidential material easterners who formed APC with Tinubu as capable to preside over Nigeria. Tinubu said it's his turn to become president. Let's see how Tinubu shall become president. Nigeria can't be described as country led by one time drug lord.

Yes Tinubu took a hard look at how the entire South East looks like a slum in Alimosho LGA

He now decided to take leadership at risk to his own health.

You should be praising him.

After all he made Lagos a Heaven that you guys all relocate to .... while you run from Hell fire thats South East.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
obynzo:

This epistle doesn't make sense, these are all unfounded allegations with no proof. The.biggest fraud is Tinubu and the sad part is that because of tribalism you know in your heart that he is unfit but because of tribalism you want Nigeria to sink by voting Tinubu.

Tell Obi Pandora to sue if he has the liver. It wasn't written by one of Tinubu urchins but by one of Obi's clansmen from Afghaneastern.
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
Okealaaye:

Tell Obi Pandora to sue if he has the liver. It wasn't written by one of Tinubu urchins but by one of Obi's clansmen from Afghaneastern.

Oga stop talking like a 9year old. You are not making any sense in short you don't have sense right from time.
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
ghiloman28:
You just an idiot mumuing urself. Who in Anambra will not aspire to be in Lagos almost all your yeaterners are aiming to be in Lagos if it was not govern well buses will not be leaving Anambra and other easterners to Lagos for greener pasture everyday and night. You werey wey dey talk fit be in Lagos with all your generations I never had any of my relatives in Anambra or East what are they looking for in that hostile and hate region. Your PO is so senseless that he is keeping money in paper when he does not have infrastructure that will last the state for at least 10yrs no be juju be that rather he went and open beer factory.

Oya let me let you again. PO of LP cannot win a single state in Nigeria. Cry less now coz you will cry more to reality in Febuary grin grin

With this epistle you just confirmed all suspicion and cleared all doubts that you don't have sense.
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

Fixed! Run along now. OSU pikin grin

You don't have sense
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Kaysalas(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense
E pain am! OSU dey disguise

Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

E pain am! OSU dey disguise

You are just a simpleton. No sense whatsoever..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Kaysalas(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
obynzo:

You are just a simpleton. No sense whatsoever..... grin grin grin grin
See how you are only writing insults and no sense grin mumu like you. Empty head! This is my last response to you. Child of Sanbalat and Tobias. Kachifo grin
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by ghiloman28(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
You pained cry more
obynzo:

With this epistle you just confirmed all suspicion and cleared all doubts that you don't have sense.
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2022
ghiloman28:
i am pained and crying more

Please cry more you hear!
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2022
Kaysalas:

See how you are only writing insults and no sense grin mumu like you. Empty head! This is my last response to you. Child of Sanbalat and Tobias. Kachifo grin

You are a dingbat sha. No sense whatsoever child of perdition that you are.
Re: Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” by GoodLife4live: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nigerians are wiser, this is not 2015.
pure Nigerians are wiser than half bake nigerians.... The pure and undiluted nigerians we votes BATSHETTIMA....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. / Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra / Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.