Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,631 members, 7,844,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? (39385 Views)

My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her / Toasting A Huge Mid 40s Lady While I'm Mid 30s.. / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Treasuredgift(f): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
I don't think so
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jeweltz:
This guy has been all about virginity and virginity since we start talking. This is a guy that might've had uncountable sex with all sort of women in America o. Now he comes and he said he love his wife a Virgin. I only ever had about two sexual experience with men angry sad. Never seen a grown man obsessed about virginity like that sad angry

There is a reason why women wear white on their wedding day and the husband unveils her to kiss her...that gown stands for purity....your husband is the only person meant to deflower you but you gave it to other guys for free....why should he now pay bride price for you when you're a used product?....my dear you're only for recreational use...and dont even bother trying to lie because he will find out....if not now, will find out in the marriage and throw you out of his house

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Truvelisback(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
Olachase:
hmmm only if no be you day ur profile pix buh if na u omo you can lie for Africa
grin
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Truvelisback(m): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jeweltz:
This guy has been all about virginity and virginity since we start talking. This is a guy that might've had uncountable sex with all sort of women in America o. Now he comes and he said he love his wife a Virgin. I only ever had about two sexual experience with men angry sad. Never seen a grown man obsessed about virginity like that sad angry
Tell him u aren't a virgin. Stop pretending to be a Virgin to him when u aren't.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Treasuredgift:
I don't think so

Be deceiving yourself...it dosent have to be written on your forehead...we guys know

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeweltz:
You wan to come over to America but you don't want to be a WIFE that has:
Capacity
Character
Competency

Now, my QUESTION is, who we go ask whether na two sexual experiences you have had with men or not. Meanwhile Ladies now have experiences with ladies too. But what will distinguish you all is:
Capacity
Character
Competency which equals VIRGINITY.
Only a virgin can be distinguished without questions. Even a retired ASHAWO can say she just broke her virginity yesterday

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by iLegendd(m): 12:57am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeweltz:

"Never seen a grown man obsessed about virginity like that." This is as funny as it gets.

1 Like

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Fahvvy: 1:36am On Dec 16, 2022
Suunnn:

Facing what is on the table

Why want a virgin wife while and when you are not a virgin husband?

Ah! grin...
Same old argument undecided...
Virgin men for virgin women right?
Hope it'll also be "rich women for rich men", "tall women for tall men" right? undecided...

Or are we not ready for this conversation, are we? undecided...

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Schrodinger2(m): 1:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeweltz:

Lol. Be frank and let him know you've lost your virginity. To your question, he would know if you're not one and you lied.

But why's it difficult for ladies be a virgin until marriage because I can't settle with one that's not.

Jeweltz:
People are very mean here embarassed undecided undecided.

Sorry, the truth is actually bitter so it seems people are mean but they aren't.

Just so you know, most guys that ask for virgin wife's are one themselves. However, these guys are not usually much while many of the other non virgin guys wouldn't care.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by jogsman01(m): 2:55am On Dec 16, 2022
Olachase:
hmmm only if no be you day ur profile pix buh if na u omo you can lie for Africa
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Kipaji: 4:14am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeweltz:

"about" two? Either it's two or it isn't

5 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by akwesenana: 4:17am On Dec 16, 2022
Ask him if he's a virgin and dump his sorry ass. angry

But you can't, can you?
You the find odogwu Malay. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by dazzlingd(m): 4:22am On Dec 16, 2022
cheesy
grin
Olachase:
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Danisaint112(m): 5:27am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeweltz:

If you are one then you wouldn't have brought this topic to Nairaland in the first place.

This is what lack of self control causes though.

Marriage is not compulsory neither is it a do or die affair but if you intend to marry then virginity should be your selling point.

Lack of self control & naivety is bad though. I won't marry a non - virgin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Jeweltz(f): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Smoothgio: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeweltz:
Nairaland is not a place for normal people

Next time you have any issue,discuss with your close friends and never bring it online

6 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeweltz:

Hahaha.. cheesy

NO, Pple are being Realistic here..

Since you Ladies place Premium value on Rich Guys, Guys place High value on Virgin ladies.

But, Tell dat Guy that You are NOT a Virgin.

He will Dump you but You will find another Man.

Or is this Guy Rich?cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Jeweltz(f): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Hahaha.. cheesy

NO, Pple are being Realistic here..

Since you Ladies place Premium value on Rich Guys, Guys place High value on Virgin ladies.

But, Tell dat Guy that You are NOT a Virgin.

He will Dump you but You will find another Man.

Or is this Guy Rich?cool

What if he is? I should go for broke men instead? sad shocked
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Watcharena: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeweltz:
he will eventually find out,

It is best you let him know your status , you can beg him, explain things to him, if he accept you fine he did not fine it's still better to break up than to have a broken home.

If he eventually marries you and get to know you are not a virgin , he will divorce you, if he can't he is the type that can't withstand societal pressure of having a broken home , he will treat you really bad , his gate man or house help will worth more than you in his eyes , when you try to impress him during love making he will believe that is what you have been doing to all men in your life , when you he look at you will think he is admiring his beautiful wife but rather he is imagining how irresponsible you can be, he will never trust you even if you change and turn to a sister that is practicing the religion more than him he will still be seeing as an irresponsible woman.

The height of it all will be when you give birth to a girl he will celebrate he has seen an opportunity to talk to you indirectly, when she grows up, he will never advise her in your absence he will always advise her in your present the whole aim is to tell you things he can't tell you directly .

The worst of it all if he is the type that can't divorce he will be hoping you diee so that he will be finally free.

For any man that says he must marry a virgin please if you are not a virgin avoid such them e get why.

On the other hand there are men that can't marry virgin they believe they are too inexperience in the art of love making or their diks are too big they can't stand to see their wives go through the pains of been disvirgined

All in all know your position in life you will always find people that fit into it.

11 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeweltz:

What if he is? I should go for broke men instead? sad shocked

So He should go for Overfuccked Ladies?

2 Body counts but with Missionary, Doggy, Monkey style used + Gallons of Sperms gone in? shocked

26 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by advanceDNA: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2022
U no be virgin....... so whats the big deal that u want lie about since there are men out there dont care if u hsve slept with 100 men

Na so una dey do paternity fraud....women and "i must marry this guy" by force mentality...... cringy!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Desusi: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeweltz:
Imagine your claims. How can we be sure your ass hole is not a canal? We tell you keep yourself and your virginity till your wedding night you say no. Now you have opportunity to marry someone yearning for your being a Virgin, you're telling us how many girls he may have slept with in America.! Tell me, how he will not know eventually that you have been disvirgined.Call a spade a spade,why hiding behind a finger? This gender called women are terrible,even my mama is not exempted.

13 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Desusi: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2022
Okoroawusa:
It's very easy to deceive a man that you are a virgin... very easy
Weldone, lecturer. We know women from the on set ETEKETE LOWO OBIRIN. Tell us joor.

5 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by COOL10(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2022
Please carry your borehole pusssy far away from that innocent man. Nymph wan claim virgin undecided

16 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Suunnn(f): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2022
Fahvvy:

Ah! grin...
Same old argument undecided...
Virgin men for virgin women right?
Hope it'll also be "rich women for rich men", "tall women for tall men" right? undecided...

Or are we not ready for this conversation, are we? undecided...
Always ready
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by DoMeGood09: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeweltz:
Hahahahaha. Stop lying. You've had it several times. More than twice.

3 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by henndukwe18: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2022
How about vise versa
Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Kingcalls: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
Suunnn:

Facing what is on the table

Why want a virgin wife while and when you are not a virgin husband?

Y want a wealthy rich husband....when ur dad and family are struggling to feed

10 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by omolasho: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please don't lie to him because you owe him no explanation. If you allow longa throat worry you, it shall end up in premium tears o

7 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Kingcalls: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sweetplum:
Jeweltz, you shouldn't bring topics like this to the public. In fact, it's unwise. I doubt if you are indeed a female.

You think you are here to shame her?
Highest you ll call a a borehole. She's not responsible for your 2 inches size.

Nor is he responsible for ur slippers breasts

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Kingcalls: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Schrodinger2:

Lol. Be frank and let him know you've lost your virginity. To your question, he would know if you're not one and you lied.

But why's it difficult for ladies be a virgin until marriage because I can't settle with one that's not.

Sorry, the truth is actually bitter so it seems people are mean but they aren't.

Just so you know, most guys that ask for virgin wife's are one themselves. However, these guys are not usually much while many of the other non virgin guys wouldn't care.

A man can't b a virgin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done / My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News / Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.