Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,521 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

She's Too Touchy!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Too Touchy!!! (7715 Views)

Very Touchy Feely Women / This Touchy Prewedding Photos Will Give You Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2022
OrigeenalSeven:

try give this one a chance
whereas she might not be bad as the first one
to knack dem dey sweet o you go release inside them without fears and worries

can't do that !!!
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you in kindergarten or what? undecided

You know the meaning of her maneuvers and are not comfortable with it, so what is holding you from calling her aside tomorrow and telling her straight up that you would rather she keep the relationship between you two on a strictly professional basis or that she observe social distance around you? Or do you need your kindergarten teacher to come hold your hand or what in this? undecided

Noted boss
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by Kingsean(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
udofia234:
Good evening friends!!!

Pls help me out!!! I have a female colleague who's married with kids, every time she's talking to me she like touching or should I say her hands is always on my body, last week I was talking to a colleague she came from behind wanted to tell me something and she pressed her boobs deliberately on my back, I wasn't comfortable with that.

On my own part I don't want to embarrass her, a friend told me is a normal thing and that she means nothing. But I'm a guy and I know the meaning of that touchy attitude... I want to tell her I'm not comfortable with that and I don't know how to put it, I have being running from having anything with a married woman . pls help me guys

she wants your gbola. she likes you a lot. it's either you cooperate or tell her to stop. be firm. be a Man and stop asking for advice when you have two clear options to choose from. she is doing it on purpose cos she kinda admires you. she is carried away by either love or lust for you
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by tivhador: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
Dude, you're probably reading too much into the situation. She may probably just be one of those 'touchy-feely kind of people who naturally touch others, sometimes just to kidnap their attention when talking to them'. She may also not be getting as much dick as she wants, so she's a bit over the top with the skin contact. If symptoms persist or increase after some days together, you stop being a pussy and do what a man's got to do! cheesy wink wink
udofia234:
Good evening friends!!!

Pls help me out!!! I have a female colleague who's married with kids, every time she's talking to me she like touching or should I say her hands is always on my body, last week I was talking to a colleague she came from behind wanted to tell me something and she pressed her boobs deliberately on my back, I wasn't comfortable with that.

On my own part I don't want to embarrass her, a friend told me is a normal thing and that she means nothing. But I'm a guy and I know the meaning of that touchy attitude... I want to tell her I'm not comfortable with that and I don't know how to put it, I have being running from having anything with a married woman . pls help me guys

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kingsean:

she wants your gbola. she likes you a lot. it's either you cooperate or tell her to stop. be firm. be a Man and stop asking for advice when you have two clear options to choose from. she is doing it on purpose cos she kinda admires you. she is carried away by either love or lust for you

I tot so too bro! but I'm working on that already
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
tivhador:
Dude, you're probably reading too much into the situation. She may probably just be one of those 'touchy-feely kind of people who naturally touch others, sometimes just to kidnap their attention when talking to them'. She may also not be getting as much dick as she wants, so she's a bit over the top with the skin contact. If symptoms persist or increase after some days together, you stop being a pussy and do what a man's got to do! cheesy wink wink

baddest!!! I have decided never to Bleep a married woman again
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
udofia234:
Noted boss
Turn the tables for a bit. If that had been you being all touchy-feely with her, she might have had you arrested or charged with sexual harassment in this #metoo reality if ours. So, stop worrying about her feelings and let her know that you too dey uncomfortable with her. A relationship that you are uncomfortable in is not a relationship but an assault. undecided
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Turn the tables for a bit. If that had been you being all touchy-feely with her, she might have had you arrested or charged with sexual harassment in this #metoo reality if ours. So, stop worrying about her feelings and let her know that you too dey uncomfortable with her. A relationship that you are uncomfortable in is not a relationship but an assault. undecided

Noted boss!!! u get level
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by 13sense: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Are you a kid?
Don't tell her anything, It means nothing. She is just enjoying your attention. I have a friend whose wife always wrap her arms around me in the presence of my friend. My friend knows me very well and understand the situation.
Q
udofia234:

I can do that very well , but I feel that will be embarrassing to her.
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
13sense:
Are you a kid?
Don't tell her anything, It means nothing. She is just enjoying your attention. I have a friend whose wife always wrap her arms around me in the presence of my friend. My friend knows me very well and understand the situation.
Q

Really? so I should keep quiet about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Flirt That Men Don't Notice / How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles) / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.