Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,326 members, 7,842,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Next A Nigeria girl bills you, Tell her This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Next A Nigeria girl bills you, Tell her This (590 Views)

Elon Musk Vows Too Marry Nigeria Girl.. Shey Make Anonymous Reason / "Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Next A Nigeria girl bills you, Tell her This by GoooodHardDick: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
When a girl you date tells you she needs money, listen calmly without interrupting, then respond thus, 'I am sorry, but it seems you mistake me for your father.

Dear guys, Don't be pressured into financing a woman you're romancing. it is not wise but foolishness. Even if she leaves you, what have you lost? Don't think that you'll be lonely if she leaves you, loneliness is like having no money. Bad friends is like debts, it is better to have no money, than be in debt. And it is better to have no friends than to have bad ones. Loneliness can't kill, but a bad girlfriend can. Instead of bad friends, learn to enjoy your company.

5 Likes

Re: The Next A Nigeria girl bills you, Tell her This by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 16, 2022
I told my girlfriend not to bill me because i wouldn’t want to lose her

(1) (Reply)

Feminism & Alpha Male - Wrong Ideology Don't Be A Simp, Hate On Men / Watch Shocking Video As Nigerian Lady Catches Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Mo.. / Am Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.