Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Am Sad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Sad (579 Views)

I Am Sad!!! / Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad / I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Sad by 3phase(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
I saw an old time friend this morning and am sad with the condition I met him. Broda Akin is someone we used to meet at a bet shop through which we became friends. I haven't seen him for the past few years and when I asked around I was told he had an accident and was in coma. That was the last thing I heard about him. So, going to carry my goods this morning, I saw him handicapped. I was sad and nearly cried. A hardworking guy can now barely walk even with the help of his walking stick.

2 Likes

Re: Am Sad by TheFreshVanilla: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yea, life sucks at times. Being alive, hale and healthy is a privilege. I cherish each moment.

3 Likes

Re: Am Sad by 3phase(m): 3:48am On Mar 26, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Yea, life sucks at times. Being alive, hale and healthy is a privilege. I cherish each moment.
I swear bro

2 Likes

Re: Am Sad by pansophist(m): 6:21am On Mar 26, 2023
There are some places you'll live in, or be at, that will open your eyes to the sorrows and evils that is part of our human exsitence. If you generally live in the city, you won't see it always.

But talk to doctors who see dead bodies brought in everyday from either accident or sickness, or a soldier who have watched hundreds of people died besides him, or even killed a hundred himself.

Or a police call operators who receives emergency calls everyday to hear about the most violent crimes and inhumanity man does to another, or even your typical social media administrator who have see gruesome uploads by people all round the world, but refused to let it be published, just to protect the psychological health of users.

Modern societies have done a perfect job to insulate most people from the evil that is part of human nature, hence, lots of folks out there don't even know the absolute carnage that humans are, and the evil that is embedded in us.

God regretted creating humans, you think that's a child's play? And what baffles me is that humans are created in God's image. So if we are this evil, what more of God, the creator? Anyways, you've had a tiny view of suffering on earth, and that's not the worse. It is not.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Sad by DonroxyII: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
pansophist:

God regretted creating humans, you think that's a child's play? And what baffles me is that humans are created in God's image. So if we are this evil, what more of God, the creator? Anyways, you've had a tiny view of suffering on earth, and that's not the worse. It is not.

God Omniscient, Omnipotent & Omnipresent Couldn't have Regretted Creating Anything that Statements could have been written by some Mentally Depressed Souls researching into Unknown Mundane Phenomenon...

That Said, Human like Other Animals on Earth
has always been in a State of Tumoil forget the Skyscrapers ... The last world War was fought in Just 70years Ago and More Weapons has been created to such extent that one nation could wipe out Humanities within a blink ..... Boom !

Almighty God of the Universe is the Only Reason We Human are Erasing the Animalistic Genes in Us and Evolving into Homo Sapiens and Almighty God has done a wonderful Job revealing Scientific and technological Breakthrough in Unifying the World into Globalisation such that No Nation Could be Ignorance of Contemporary Civilisations and We are all Complemeting and Collaborating With Each Other More than Before in the History of Humanities....

Almighty God wouldn't reveal a thing beyond our Quests and Maturities to Decipher what we asked for But Human can turn anything Good to Evil within a Blink ......

The Fight for Resources is the Reason for Competitions and the Basis For Wickedness and War ....

Once Humanities are able to Understand and Consolidate that we are meant to Complement and Collaborate with Each Other and Adaptations Sets in while Evolutions takes its Course .... Next Waves of Humanities Wouldn't be Born With Competitive Genetic Disorders But Sufficiency, Complementary and Collaboration as Such Competitions would be wipe Out Eternally from Human Race while All Animals Could be Domesticated No More Evils ... Much Health and Longlife Due to Utilisation of Mental Sphere for Advancements in Sciences and Technologies instead of Time Wasting On Wars and Bitterness....

Welcome to Heaven !

and That time Shall Emerge ... We are getting There as Nations are Swallowing Nations While Much Evils are Being Erased and Good are Being Flagged, Hallelujah!

Almighty God is Good!
Re: Am Sad by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
DonroxyII:

God Omniscient, Omnipotent & Omnipresent Couldn't have Regretted Creating Anything that Statements could have been written by some Mentally Depressed Souls researching into Unknown Mundane Phenomenon...

That Said, Human like Other Animals on Earth
has always been in a State of Tumoil forget the Skyscrapers ... The last world War was fought in Just 70years Ago and More Weapons has been created to such extent that one nation could wipe out Humanities within a blink ..... Boom !

Almighty God of the Universe is the Only Reason We Human are Erasing the Animalistic Genes in Us and Evolving into Homo Sapiens and Almighty God has done a wonderful Job revealing Scientific and technological Breakthrough in Unifying the World into Globalisation such that No Nation Could be Ignorance of Contemporary Civilisations and We are all Complemeting and Collaborating With Each Other More than Before in the History of Humanities....

Almighty God wouldn't reveal a thing beyond our Quests and Maturities to Decipher what we asked for But Human can turn anything Good to Evil within a Blink ......

The Fight for Resources is the Reason for Competitions and the Basis For Wickedness and War ....

Once Humanities are able to Understand and Consolidate that we are meant to Complement and Collaborate with Each Other and Adaptations Sets in while Evolutions takes its Course .... Next Waves of Humanities Wouldn't be Born With Competitive Genetic Disorders But Sufficiency, Complementary and Collaboration as Such Competitions would be wipe Out Eternally from Human Race while All Animals Could be Domesticated No More Evils ... Much Health and Longlife Due to Utilisation of Mental Sphere for Advancements in Sciences and Technologies instead of Time Wasting On Wars and Bitterness....

Welcome to Heaven !

and That time Shall Emerge ... We are getting There as Nations are Swallowing Nations While Much Evils are Being Erased and Good are Being Flagged, Hallelujah!

Almighty God is Good!
He’s a coded atheist, I wonder why most atheists keeps hiding, so laughable. How are you doing donroxyll

2 Likes

Re: Am Sad by DonroxyII: 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He’s a coded atheist, I wonder why most atheists keeps hiding, so laughable. How are you doing donroxyll
Atheists are lazy people ... I wonder how this a Human" believes He knows it all ... What Arrogance .... cheesy

I'm Fine My Lady cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Sad by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
DonroxyII:
Atheists are lazy people ... I wonder how this "thing" believes He knows it all ... What Arrogance .... cheesy

I'm Fine My Lady cheesy
That post of his really off me, Imagine.
Re: Am Sad by DonroxyII: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That post of his really off me, Imagine.
Na Ya Husband oo ...
Re: Am Sad by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
DonroxyII:
Na Ya Husband oo ...
For where? Abeg ooo grin I dy fear him very well and all nairaland guys in general.
Re: Am Sad by DonroxyII: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
For where? Abeg ooo grin I dy fear him very well and all nairaland guys in general.
Lolgrin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Care Of Your Pubic Region/ MouthAction. / I Want To Know! / I Only Need A Full-time Provider, Not A Bill Splitter”- Tolanibaj Tells Admirers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.