Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car (42315 Views)

Another Truck Has Rammed Into The Ojuelegba Barrier. / 3 Siblings Die After A Truck Rammed Into Their Mother's Shop In Ondo (Graphic) / Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Pwettylinda(f): 6:38am On Dec 16, 2022
almarthins:

This look like a suicide.

Exactly that's what it is suicide

Otherwise why should someone just comfortably pack on a train line and never moved

7 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by blackgold2018(m): 6:39am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:
I don’t get it….what is she doing in the car at that moment?. Why is she not moving the car?.

Why are there no demarcations to stop cars from crossing when a train is approaching?.

Why did the train not stop?.

This country is finished and some young people that can’t differentiate their left from their right wants to finish it totally.

If una like no vote competent leaders who is agile to move around the country and speak directly to the people. Go vote Dubai or UK unhealthy landlords.
lol.. I stopped reading when you said why did the train didn’t stop

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Septagon: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2022
Some naira land members are too dumb sha.someone asked y the train didn't stop instead of u guys to provide reasons to him,u guys resorted to insults and the worst is that you focused on that point, forgetting other valid ones he raised.copy copy mu.mus.some times I pity the schs u guys graduated from.

20 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by kingsmac(m): 6:40am On Dec 16, 2022
This is difficult to understand.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by lexy2014: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:
I

This country is finished and some young people that can’t differentiate their left from their right wants to finish it totally.

You can differentiate your left from your right and you are asking why a train on top speed didn't stop

6 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nonexisting1: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2022
Was she bling and deaf? This gender and their foolishness done tire me. RIP to her.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Dyke15(m): 6:40am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:
I don’t get it….what is she doing in the car at that moment?. Why is she not moving the car?.

Why are there no demarcations to stop cars from crossing when a train is approaching?.

If una like no vote competent leaders who is agile to move around the country and speak directly to the people. Go vote Dubai or UK unhealthy landlords.
U don talk am finish
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Avast(m): 6:40am On Dec 16, 2022
This is suicide, not accident.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Avast(m): 6:41am On Dec 16, 2022
lexy2014:

You can differentiate your left from your right and you are asking why a train on top speed didn't stop

Lol, too much of Indian movies.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Sammy5413(m): 6:42am On Dec 16, 2022
This has nothing to do with competent leadership. Such things likewise occured in developed countries. It's not every rail that barricades cars when a train is approaching. Again you don't expect the train to apply automatic brakes that would cause more deaths. The question should be what the woman was doing packed on a railroad!
Smithkafors:

6 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by sonofElElyon: 6:42am On Dec 16, 2022
ValCon888:
She was waiting for the train.
The vehicle was purposely parked in the middle of the tracks.
She heard the blast of the train horn but she stayed on.
She realised she was about to die and the instinct to live kicked in that's why she tried opening the door.

Death said it was too late for her to change her mind.

Plausible
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by meobizy(f): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2022
I guess the ground was more interesting than a train crashing into a car.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by lexy2014: 6:43am On Dec 16, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
train get brake mumu?

Yes it has brakes. Because of the speed, they don't immediately bring the train to a halt the way a car brake does to a car

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

so na the leaders cause this accident abi? What are you saying self besides train resemble motor wey be say the brake go just hold one time abi? Haba na wa to you ooooooo the driver of the camry is totally at fault because she was impatient that's just it there is no other person to blame and again after the first mistake she wasn't smart enough to leave the car and run for her life.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nonexisting1: 6:44am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

The vibration or whatever they call it from an incoming train often makes nearby cars to malfunction. Her car might have stopped or developed fault on the rail because of that but common sense should've kicked in at that moment. She should've jumped out and fled from the scene before the train rammed on her. She died a foolish death. But you that expected the train to stop for her, I don't even know if I should exchange your brain for a bottle of stout. angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by bekpo(m): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2022
shocked
spinna:
Why is there no railway crossing .this is crazy

Why didn't she run out of the car .

Cameraman had one job and failed

Her family can cash out suing the federal railway for negligence.. there should be a warning bell and gate etc.

What if it was a suicide mission? Ur brain wont take u 2 think n reason that way? Haven't u seen d door of d car opened? Why didn't she go out of d car while d train was approaching if it wasn't a suicide mission? Look at d distance of d train and d car, it would b enough 4 her 2 drive out of d tracks or better still exit d car. Which negligence, was she blind 2 see it was a train track? Or was she deff 2 hear d train approaching? It can't even b contributory negligence. In d circumstance, her negligence conduct caused her life.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

grin grin you well so? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by IranianSea: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

You're not wise. Train can't just apply brake, nowhere in the world train apply brake when it's on the top speed. Even if he can, he shouldn't because insecurity is getting crazy. The driver could be a bandits or used by them to force the train to its stop so that they can kidnapp travelers again?
About this coming election, WE WISE NIGERIANS ARE VOTING TINUBU, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM BEEN UNHEALTHY, WE WILL VOTE HIM AND HE IS WINNING ALREADY.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:46am On Dec 16, 2022
lexy2014:

I was baffled by such stupendous question haha mana even a car at top speed wouldn't stop once talkless of train wey be say e fit take like at least 200m after engaging its brake to stop depending on the speed.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Chinjo2:

Bro did I hear you say why did the train not apply brakes? Do you think train is Okada?

I swear I was going to insult the motherfvcker for that very question.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by justmi1: 6:48am On Dec 16, 2022
This is simply suicide.
She has enough time to get out of the car before the train approaches.
She was scared and tried to change her mind at the last minute but it was late.
And people that are suicidal would always find a way to commit suicide, this has little to do with the government though safety precautions should be taken for the sake of passengers on board the train, a bigger vehicle could have cause a derailment. Did you notice the train is faster.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by PS712: 6:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

At the boldened.
1. She must have gotten confused and unable to unbelt her seat belt to allow her to run out since she had opened the door of the car already. She must have been terrified and it led to her being confused.
2. That route is untarred so there couldn't have been any demarcation except it the entire rail track will be barricaded which is not possible. You only get such barriers/barricade facilities where the road is legal.
3. The speed of the train does not allow for abrupt stops.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by BannedUser: 6:48am On Dec 16, 2022
This isn't suicide. She opened the door and tried getting out at the last second literally. She was presented with probably the biggest decision of her life and was too confused (or ignorant?) to make the right decision within seconds. There are many instances car tires get stuck on train tracks so It's a common occurrence. She lost her life trying to save her car.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by hitman2015: 6:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

Exactly, it looks like a suicide, as if she knew what she wanted to do, but why endanger others?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 16, 2022
E come be like say na Lasisi Elenu dey shout that "blood of Jesus".
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2022
spinna:
Why is there no railway crossing .this is crazy

Why didn't she run out of the car .

Cameraman had one job and failed

Her family can cash out suing the federal railway for negligence.. there should be a warning bell and gate etc.
sorry am not getting you. Are they to sui the federal railway for parking on her car pack or she should be suid for parking on railway line? Oga use ur sense now

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by arantess: 6:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Camera man had one job..

Ample time to move away, people beckoning on her, cameraman aware of impending doom, vibration of train can be felt hundreds of meters aware, horn loud enough to wake the dead....still

Seems like suicide but chickened out at the dying moments

6 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Otherwise why should someone just comfortably pack on a train line and never moved
boss e don do me b4 ooooooo for the train track wey dey after onipetesi going towards oba akran. I been dey use my bus carry goods then and I carry overload so traffic light stop me as I been try drive the bus na so e quench ontop the rail gangan one lastma guy just fly inside say red light don stop me say I no wait b4 we know wetin dey occur train dey blow horn boss motor no start door no open because of overload me and lastma con dey push ourselves we didn't even think of passing the window luckily the werey bus start as I move am go front go park if you see as lastma officials descend on me unknown say the lastma guy don piss for body. It wasn't funny as at the time it was happening but anytime I see the lastma official around that area I just laugh and he also waves back grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Amoo89: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

Don’t post most time. Don’t forget it’s a train and you can’t just stop the speed at once’s even a trailer takes time to stop. It’s wrong for the car to pass rail line. We should stop pushing blames call spade a spade

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by bekpo(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2022
Pwettylinda:

U got it my dearie, it's suicide!
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by jhubril(m): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2022
She could have just jumped to the back seat as that would have offered her a narrow escape. May her S RIP

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by arantess: 6:53am On Dec 16, 2022
justmi1:
This is simply suicide.
She has enough time to get out of the car before the train approaches.
She was scared and tried to change her mind at the last minute but it was late.
And people that are suicidal would always find a way to commit suicide, this has little to do with the government though safety precautions should be taken for the sake of passengers on board the train, a bigger vehicle could have cause a derailment. Did you notice the train is faster.

Gbam

Senseless people are already blaming government

LOL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic / 12 People Killed In Fatal Car Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Photos / Top 10 Cleanest Cities In Africa 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.