Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car (42318 Views)

Another Truck Has Rammed Into The Ojuelegba Barrier. / 3 Siblings Die After A Truck Rammed Into Their Mother's Shop In Ondo (Graphic) / Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by WilsonBright935: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2022
greygoblings:

The question sef shock me. Why will someone be asking why did the train not apply break? Does it look like a car?

He was overwhelmed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by rollywise(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2022
This is pure suicide. I guess the person covering the incident did so coz he smelt an abnormally. Don't ask me why he didn't go to save her, no one nears a train track when a train is coming. A train doesn't hold break in motion else the train and his occupants are gone. She was obviously depressed and saw death as the only way out. Probably after didn't want anyone to drive her car as well when she's gone. E go be family problem. RIP to her. Suicide rate is increasing by the day in Nigeria during this regime of government

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2022
THIS IS A SUICIDE./...
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Raymond247(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2022
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phZ2nNFolN8

This is the moment when the Abuja- Kaduna train rammed into a car that was on the tracks on Thursday.

The driver of the car was a woman named Hajia Selimat Idowu, who resides in the Chikakore community in Zone E, Abuja. She has been confirmed dead.

As far as I am concerned, na suicide this person commit! Because the driver had ample time to avoid the train, despite the train honking for the vehicle to leave the track.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by EmekaBlue(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2022
That train will drag her far.

China have so improved there is no place car crosses rail lines

May her soul RIP
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by phr0nesis(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2022
metaluterus:
Deliberate suicide

Lagos people are sharper than this people from the other side. They will drag you out of that your suicide mission attempt

Kudos the Lagosians
Is there any suicide that isn't deliberate?

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Cyprian221: 8:51am On Dec 16, 2022
spinna:
Why is there no railway crossing .this is crazy

Why didn't she run out of the car .

Cameraman had one job and failed

Her family can cash out suing the federal railway for negligence.. there should be a warning bell and gate etc.
[color=#000099][/color]

Super story! There is no defined road to there and even if you are inside a tractor � you will still feel the vibration of train from a kilometer away, even if her windscreen was closed she would still hear the horn � maybe it's her destiny to die
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by lookingfly: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2022
spinna:
Why is there no railway crossing .this is crazy

Why didn't she run out of the car .

Cameraman had one job and failed

Her family can cash out suing the federal railway for negligence.. there should be a warning bell and gate etc.
let me ask you this question.......why did she comfortably pack on a train track that's functional? Have you ever seen train or heavy duty trucks stopping for people going in front of them in other places?
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by omoadeleye(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2022
Women driving are disasters
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by omoadeleye(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:
I don’t get it….what is she doing in the car at that moment?. Why is she not moving the car?.

Why are there no demarcations to stop cars from crossing when a train is approaching?.

Why did the train not stop?.

This country is finished and some young people that can’t differentiate their left from their right wants to finish it totally.

If una like no vote competent leaders who is agile to move around the country and speak directly to the people. Go vote Dubai or UK unhealthy landlords.

Uhmm. You are bluffing right?
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Passionate1(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2022
ubox:

There are clearly marked crossing bridges and area along the entire track from Abuja to Kaduna. Upon approach to any of those, the trains usually slow down and gives warnings ahead.

As usual, our Nigerians create shortcuts which are illegal and dangerous to both themselves and train passengers and are unknown to the train driver.

If the train dare catches brake at these points , the lives of over 800 (passengers) people would be in great danger.

If she had survived, she would be promptly arrested for threat to live and related offenses.

Copied..

Railway barriers should also be installed. . specifically d lifting barrier gate. .coz it prevents accidents between Trains and Road Vehicles. .Una leaders too dey backward. .
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by kingi777: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2022
According to a brother who is a Bolt driver that went to Chikakore, Kubwa to pick a client and witnessed the incidence, the woman heard the horn of the train and was probably trying to cross over fast before the approaching train but unfortunately for her, the car got magnetised; she tried to remove seat belt after opening the car door but it got hooked before the train rammed her car. He also said the woman was carrying someone at the back who opened the car door and escaped.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by lookingfly: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2022
Raymond247:

As far as I am concerned, na suicide this person commit! Because the driver had ample time to avoid the train, despite the train honking for the vehicle to leave the track.
government should be weary of ppl commiting suicide oooo. Na God fit help us for this world oooo.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:
I don’t get it….what is she doing in the car at that moment?. Why is she not moving the car?.

Why are there no demarcations to stop cars from crossing when a train is approaching?.

This country is finished and some young people that can’t differentiate their left from their right wants to finish it totally.

If una like no vote competent leaders who is agile to move around the country and speak directly to the people. Go vote Dubai or UK unhealthy landlords.
Oga Okafor, because you want to use this opportunity to campaign for your mediocre brother Lienus Peter Obi, you decided to drop your sense at home.
She was determined to commit suicide and there was no enough time for anyone to avert it.
I’ve seen train movement a thousand times, and there is no way she would not have enough time to abandon the car if she was determined get out.
Make una Dey use una brain abeg.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by xangerar: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Chinjo2:

Bro did I hear you say why did the train not apply brakes? Do you think train is Okada?

He is ignorant of how a train works. Thought it was another camry car.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by bbamusa: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2022
depression is real. she should have talk to someone instead of taking her life in such a brutal manner.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by treatise: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

It was an obvious suicide, she possibly wanted to change her mind last minute.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by TheOgaBoss: 9:15am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

how is this the govts fault?
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Softmirror: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2022
[s][/s]
Smithkafors:

. Smithkafors

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by RedCentaur(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2022
acorntree:

I think her car breakdown in the middle of the rail and she was eager , and trying to start and leave the rail on time before the train arrived. She might have been warned by passers by to leave the car inorder to save her life but might have refused as she doesn't want to lose her car during this harsh economy She forgot that life is precious than material things. I wish her rest in peace.

I go with this.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by lookingfly: 9:17am On Dec 16, 2022
kekakuz:
While growing up, our father's told us that the reason people get stuked in train track is because of a magnetic force. Honestly it's looking like that now
forget all those fairy tales. This is clear suicide case. You can't have your car well packed over the rail track this good. Even if you forget it's the rail track, you'll have a prompting that it's a rail track. Whatever made her to choose this route to leave this world would be something she's really escaping from. Only God, her and the person she has this issue knows best.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2022
The driver of that car is mad...another terrorist move
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by TheOgaBoss: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2022
kingi777:
According to a brother who is a Bolt driver that went to Chikakore, Kubwa to pick a client and witnessed the incidence, the woman heard the horn of the train and was probably trying to cross over fast before the approaching train but unfortunately for her, the car got magnetised; she tried to remove seat belt after opening the car door but it got hooked before the train rammed her car. He also said the woman was carrying someone at the back who opened the car door and escaped.
that was a very bad move, when you can hear the sound of the train approaching thateans it already very close by and the tracks close by will be magnetized.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Cognitivereason: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2022
Septagon:
Some naira land members are too dumb sha.someone asked y the train didn't stop instead of u guys to provide reasons to him,u guys resorted to insults and the worst is that you focused on that point, forgetting other valid ones he raised.copy copy mu.mus.some times I pity the schs u guys graduated from.

Really..

It like asking why a Car doesn't fly..it is a dumb question.. and the guy is dumb..

Aside that there are no other valid point.. railway crossing or not ..she intentionally packed her car perfectly on the tracks....you can't tell me she didn't hear the train come atleast 30sec plus before impact..that is enough for her to take actions... Or even be patient and let the train pass first..

She is either daft or committed sucide
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by bolyviz(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2022
From this footage, the woman committed suicide
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by spartachico(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2022
LEARNER
she got confused and amidst that ,she panicked and being confused and panic will send the body to static ,this is not suicide ,just a learner in a confused state of mind , a learner in my estate rammed the security man to the security gate at my estate ,reason is ,she drove too close to the estate gate and she was told to reverse so the gate can open properly but in the process of her thinking ,instead of shifting the gear to reverse ,she accelerated and ram the guy to the gate ,since that incident that woman refused to drive oo na leg she take dey waka up and down.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by TheOgaBoss: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

why do Nigeria have road across a rail track ?
who idea is that ?

Were Hthey supposed to build the train in the sky? The only rail tracks with no road across are underground rails.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Elidrisy20: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2022
Suicidal
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by HenryWilliams(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2022
Chidibe212:

This looks like suicide to me..

First clue- The front door was exactly on the track

Second clue- She opened the door SECONDS before the train rammed. Like why would you want to open the door seconds before an impeding rampage you are aware of?

Third clue- Passerbys must have tried to assist, talk to her or bring her out but she must have resisted/refused by either locking her car door or something.

Fourth Clue- Even if the car broke down on the tracks, it can be put on neutral gear and pushed away by passerbys who could be willing to save a life.

In my opinion, this was self suicidal.

PS: Eyewitnesses are good o but I think we have lost the sense of savings lives. We have resorted to taking pictures/videos of before and after a death or an accident scene. It's so pathetic honestly. If you can't talk to a depressed person that is suicidal (Because you can never understand their situation) then use either minimal or hard force to restrain such person from commiting such act because at that moment of suicide the victims mind is not 100% made up.

DEPRESSION IS REAL & IT'S NOT SORTED OUT THROUGH CHATS OR PHONE CALLS. Be there IN PERSON to assist the victim.

You are very correct.
Nigerians have become very dispassionate to life and we'll being..
There's nothing stopping passersby and onlookers to smash the window and forcefully yank the woman out of the car..
Jeez .. even if she wants to commit suicide.. would you allow her do so.. when there's a chance to save her life?
People are more interested in pictures and videos to post and upload .
Shame ..
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by BRATISLAVA: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

A train should stop for one person? Is that what trains do anywhere in the world? Rme
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Starships4u(m): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

The trains emergency breaks don't come up quickly as yhu think....
The question should be why didn't she move from the tracks when she heard the train horn?
Why wasn't the car in motion and why did she decide to jump out instead of driving away....
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by joshuaidibia(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

The bigger question is; who was filming all of this, and for what purpose?

They must have heard the train horn from afar. There was a man behind the car signaling the woman to get out, perhaps her car got stuck and she was trying to get it to move thinking she had time. Omo if na me be camera man I for no run go near the car, she for use her head abandon the car first. I don't blame the cameraman in this situation. I blame the government and the woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Cleanest Cities In Africa 2019 / Deji Yesufu: Coronavirus, Cancelled Flights In Berlin, Nigerian Saves Me / Man Raises Concern Over Cracked Basement Pillar At The Lagos Airport (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.