Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car (42306 Views)

Another Truck Has Rammed Into The Ojuelegba Barrier. / 3 Siblings Die After A Truck Rammed Into Their Mother's Shop In Ondo (Graphic) / Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by merits(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
uthor=kekakuz post=119191078]While growing up, our father's told us that the reason people get stuked in train track is because of a magnetic force. Honestly it's looking like that now [/quote]

Your father for collect award for fallacy.

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by merits(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
kekakuz:
While growing up, our father's told us that the reason people get stuked in train track is because of a magnetic force. Honestly it's looking like that now

Your father for collect an award for fallacy.

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by lexy2014: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
jaxxy:

There were many people there nobody cared to help her.

The train can't stop abruptly at such speed.

How would they have helped her?
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by jaxxy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
lexy2014:

How would they have helped her?

Alerted her of the danger earlier and told her to get out of the car not just watching her in a state of confusion.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by lexy2014: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
jaxxy:

Alerted her of the danger earlier and told her to get out of the car not just watching her in a state of confusion.

What makes you think they didn't alert her?

How come she was the only one not hearing the horn of the train or see the train coming that she needed alert?

What was she doing parked on a rail track in the first place?
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by chaloskyx: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
what are you shouting blood of Jesus up and down for why cant your stupid government place safety measures to avoid such incidents from that video i cant see any rail way crossing sign, alarms, bells or gate which blocks access one a train is approaching. all you Nigerians know how to do is to go to church and conventions praying to God to save you from your own government which you voted in Mumu ppl
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
LOVEGINO:
the person filming noticed the train coming from afar. Its either she was stocked on the rail track or its a suicide.

Exactly my point. If the person recording saw the train from afar, why didn't he/she alert the woman (I didn't see any evidence of the woman being alerted in the video). There was enough time between the start of the video recording and impact for even a snail tied to a 500kg lead weight to have escaped from the line of danger. There's still something dodgy about that video.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
poncedeleon:

Good Bless You. Oil dey your head. how did the person know this will happen and why was he filming.unless the woman was on a sucide mission

Amen. And you too bro. This video needs to be investigated. Probably the woman was drugged and kept there in that car, knowing fully well this would happen. Probably was then documented visually to make it look either like suicide or an accident. So many questions should arise from this video.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
seunak2016:
instead of the idiot to scream MADAM RUN OUT CAR, TRAIN IS COMING he just filming as if it's nollywood

Exactly. It's really tragic.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by jojothaiv(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
spinna:
Why is there no railway crossing .this is crazy

Why didn't she run out of the car .

Cameraman had one job and failed

Her family can cash out suing the federal railway for negligence.. there should be a warning bell and gate etc.
We need to be better humans regardless of others foolishness but the numerous hands behind the cameras and phones were after who get to upload it first, now she's gone and here we are again.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by jaxxy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
lexy2014:

How come she was the only one not hearing the horn of the train or see the train coming that she needed alert?

How was she alerted? by recording a video or by staring from a distance and saying ohh?

The very fact she open the door means she wanted to escape. How she go there nobody knows except there's an eye witness account beyond the video.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by lexy2014: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
jaxxy:

How was she alerted? by recording a video or by staring from a distance and saying ohh?

The very fact she open the door means she wanted to escape. How she go there nobody knows except there's an eye witness account beyond the video.

Still doesn't answer the questions.

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Tonytonex(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
spinna:
Why is there no railway crossing .this is crazy

Why didn't she run out of the car .

Cameraman had one job and failed

Her family can cash out suing the federal railway for negligence.. there should be a warning bell and gate etc.
what did the camera man do, that he failed?
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by usedcardealerph(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
She probably didn't hear as she whined up....music playing inside and she didn't hear the horn..

Rest In Paradise
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by jaxxy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer the questions.

I have answered ur question based on the video. if u have more information to know she was alerted pls share it.

If not accept my answer or counter it with information in the video.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by staneless(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:
I don’t get it….what is she doing in the car at that moment?. Why is she not moving the car?.

Why are there no demarcations to stop cars from crossing when a train is approaching?.

Why did the train not stop?.

This country is finished and some young people that can’t differentiate their left from their right wants to finish it totally.

If una like no vote competent leaders who is agile to move around the country and speak directly to the people. Go vote Dubai or UK unhealthy landlords.

Trains don't stop like that, ok?
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by staneless(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
When trains are approaching rail lines (with road intersections) like this one, the normally blow their horns...
From the video, de train don dey horn since and maybe the woman didn't hear it or something...in fact, the whole tin just look wan kind to me
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Lazenby007(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
I guess she committed suicide
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by lexy2014: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
jaxxy:

I have answered ur question based on the video. if u have more information to know she was alerted pls share it.

If not accept my answer or counter it with information in the video.

Based on your information, What makes you think they didn't alert her?

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Midex88(m): 12:00am On Dec 17, 2022
Looks more like a suicide
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nursepepeye(f): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2022
TheChameleon:

Actually you are just as unintelligent as the Smithkafors guy.

I can bet you are both miracle center graduates.

Summarize this story in 3 sentences ..... then a sentence.

If you do that and you mention the Government, then you will fail any exam. So the Smithkafor was just rambling stupidly and totally off point.

cc Tycyborg, nursepepeye, luluman. That Smithkafors comment was so daft. I am ashamed that more than 200 mor0ns agreed with it.

No wonder Nigeria is in a sorry state.
you have mental disorder, you need proper medical treatment

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by TheChameleon: 11:33am On Dec 17, 2022
Nursepepeye:

Nursepepeye to HIS useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Yes. I know you are a guy. A fagg0t for that matter.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Fredoh(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
kekakuz:
While growing up, our father's told us that the reason people get stuked in train track is because of a magnetic force. Honestly it's looking like that now
We’ve been fed with many stories but now that we’re grown, we know many of them are myths!!

There’s no magnet!!
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Fredoh(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
metaluterus:
Deliberate suicide

Lagos people are sharper than this people from the other side. They will drag you out of that your suicide mission attempt

Kudos the Lagosians
That’s the right thing to do.
I don’t particularly agree that lagosians are smarter in that aspect.
There are videos of People jumping into lagoon.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Fredoh(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nonexisting1:
The vibration or whatever they call it from an incoming train often makes nearby cars to malfunction. Her car might have stopped or developed fault on the rail because of that but common sense should've kicked in at that moment. She should've jumped out and fled from the scene before the train rammed on her. She died a foolish death. But you that expected the train to stop for her, I don't even know if I should exchange your brain for a bottle of stout. angry
Any vibration that can Cause a car to malfunction can also send a quick reflex action into the drivers body to flee danger.
My two cents.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
MYTH & BULL$#!TS !!!
It is amazing how outright BS and falsehood fly around just because it was put forward with so much confidence by a totally ignorant Social Media influencer.
Talking about the train/car accident that happened in Abuja yesterday and the video circulating about the reason the vehicle driver did not flee to safety when she saw the train bearing down on her. Immediately I read the bull$#!t about the supposed magnetic field from the train trapping the vehicle on the track, I instantly knew it was totally implausible but the sheer confidence it was being used to share it by those that should know better left me confused and I had to do a little research to confirm that my head is still properly screwed on and my engineering knowledge is still intact.
Please, if you have erroneously joined in sharing this falsehood, you need to go and pull it down from your wall or edit and write-in a disclaimer to update the information.
###############################################
You can't find anything on the Internet about it because it's nonsense.
No magnetic field, with the possible exception of an electromagnetic pulse from a nuclear blast, would disable a car.
Neither trains nor train tracks emit a significant magnetic field.
A magnetic field drops off extremely rapidly, based on the square of the distance from the source.
So, given the fact that a train does not emit a significant magnetic field and that a magnetic field drops off rapidly from its source, we can assume the magnetic forces from the train do not exert influence on their environment. Further, we know the car is designed to be impervious to any typically occurring magnetic fields. Therefore, we can safely conclude that this theory was cooked up by somebody with an ignorance of both magnetism and automobiles and should lend it no credence to it whatsoever.
Cars very rarely get stuck on railroad grade crossings. Railroads work extremely hard to make sure that doesn't happen. A more typical reason for a stall is the fact that people slow down to cross the grades, and some poorly tuned engines are more likely to stall when going slow over a bumpy path. See: Cars stalling on tracks.
Does a kind of magnetic field from an incoming train really cause a car to stall on the tracks?
QUORA.COM
Does a kind of magnetic field from an incoming train really cause a car to stall on the tracks?
Phillip Remaker's answer: You can't find anything on the Internet about

thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phZ2nNFolN8

This is the moment when the Abuja- Kaduna train rammed into a car that was on the tracks on Thursday.

The driver of the car was a woman named Hajia Selimat Idowu, who resides in the Chikakore community in Zone E, Abuja. She has been confirmed dead.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by luluman: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nursepepeye:
You use mental disorders against raising valuable points to win an argument?
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Bimpe29: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
So tragic! Allahumo ighifirillaha war'amha Aameen.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Centurion101: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Passionate1:

Shaking my head in disbelief. .What part of the world do you live in?
Have u ever seen a Railway barrier in Nigeria. .
Yes I've seen a lot of them around in Kaduna and Abuja you ignoramus
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Passionate1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Centurion101:

Yes I've seen a lot of them around in Kaduna and Abuja you ignoramus

Prove it u fool !
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by drphantom: 2:43am On Dec 18, 2022
Pardon me but why is this country finished as you say?

In 2021, this exact thing happened 2145 times in the US with 234 fatalities. Is the US finished as well?

We Nigerians must learn to stop being our own detractors.

If Nigerians were to be believed,
We are the worst economy in the world ( we are not),
Our currency is the worst performing in the world ( its not).
We are a failed state ( we are not).
Etc.

Yes we have our problems but if we really want this country be better, it starts with us as individuals and our mindset. We cannot build something we keep tearing down.

Smithkafors:
I don’t get it….what is she doing in the car at that moment?. Why is she not moving the car?.

Why are there no demarcations to stop cars from crossing when a train is approaching?.

Why did the train not stop?.

This country is finished and some young people that can’t differentiate their left from their right wants to finish it totally.

If una like no vote competent leaders who is agile to move around the country and speak directly to the people. Go vote Dubai or UK unhealthy landlords.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Centurion101: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Passionate1:

Prove it u fool !
I think you mistake me for your father

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others / Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic / 12 People Killed In Fatal Car Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.