Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

What Should I Know About Mbaitoli Women In Imo State? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Know About Mbaitoli Women In Imo State? (1000 Views)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Know About Mbaitoli Women In Imo State? by Islandboi(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
I want to know more about mbaitoli women in imo state. Are they good or bad people? I want to marry from that side. Any useful information about them will be appreciated.
Re: What Should I Know About Mbaitoli Women In Imo State? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Post her Picture here abeg. I wan check something grin
Re: What Should I Know About Mbaitoli Women In Imo State? by ikeno(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
If I tell you that their women are bad so that will make you not to marry the girl.no tribe is a saint when it comes to girls you just have to follow your heart and stop listening to what people tells you.
Re: What Should I Know About Mbaitoli Women In Imo State? by Islandboi(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
ikeno:
If I tell you that their women are bad so that will make you not to marry the girl.no tribe is a saint when it comes to girls you just have to follow your heart and stop listening to what people tells you.

I know bro. It won’t stop me from marrying her. I just want to know one or two things about them.
Re: What Should I Know About Mbaitoli Women In Imo State? by Islandboi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Post her Picture here abeg. I wan check something grin
For?
Re: What Should I Know About Mbaitoli Women In Imo State? by westvic(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mbaitolu gals are good pple, I'm from there.. You'll enjoy your marriage.
Re: What Should I Know About Mbaitoli Women In Imo State? by Islandboi(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
westvic:
Mbaitolu gals are good pple, I'm from there.. You'll enjoy your marriage.
Are you sure ? Tell me something good about them?
Re: What Should I Know About Mbaitoli Women In Imo State? by Nazgul: 4:14am On Dec 24, 2022
Islandboi:
I want to know more about mbaitoli women in imo state. Are they good or bad people? I want to marry from that side. Any useful information about them will be appreciated.
The question here is...did the girl grow up in mbaitoli?

Most Igbo girls who grew up in Lagos, Abuja, PH...etc, and can't speak Igbo behave like city girls. So whatever you heard about mbaitoli women either good or bad has nothing to do with them.

I have a friend from mbise here in Lagos, you can even sell her with Igbo language cos she doesn't understand a single word.

She told me the last time she went to her village was when she was in primary 2. So the popular rumor about killing an mbise man and sparing the snake if you happen to meet both, doesn't make any sense to her cos she doesn't even know how her village looks like.

If you love the girl in question go for her and forget about what people feel about where she's from.

(1) (Reply)

Ben / When A Guy Is Rich: / Can U Be In Love With 2 Guys/ladies At The Same Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.