Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) (1939 Views)

Siofra Is The Only Virgin On Nairaland / Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) / Wedding Night Tips For Virgin Brides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Toks2008(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Bible... Leviticus 21:14

"A widow, or a divorced woman, or one who is profaned by harlotry, these he may not take; but rather he is to marry a virgin of his own people,"

Quran... Surah An-Nur - 24:31

"And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and guard their chastity, and not to reveal their adornments except what normally appears. Let them draw their veils over their chests, and not reveal their ˹hidden˺ adornments except to their husbands..."

We all can see how important it is for a woman to maintain sexual chastity and only her husband is allowed to see her unclothedness...

Today we have many ladies who have been married to several men in the name of dating, hook up, runs or whatever name they call it... And it will blow one's mind to even begin to imagine how far many ladies have gone in sexual recklessness.

Infact,according to the Bible, a bride who is not a virgin does not deserve to remain in marriage but should be publicly disgraced but ironically, in this present day, such women even dare to demand sexual faithfulness from their husbands

This is not about mysogyny and I'm not trying to preach chastity, judge or condemn any lady for what she does with herself neither do I exonerate the men who sleep with the unmarried ladies but this is the undiluted unsavory truth.

Insults are welcomed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by VinnyBaba: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
OP, forget all dis ur Epistles.. sad

U see diz Oloshos and hook up Babes that have collected more than 100 Gbola..

Men will still Marry Dem and beget Children by Dem.

Infact, their Husbands dey here for Nairaland.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Diza46(f): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
Toks2008:
Leviticus 21:14

"A widow, or a divorced woman, or one who is profaned by harlotry, these he may not take; but rather he is to marry a virgin of his own people,"

And according to the Quran... Surah An-Nur - 24:31

"And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and guard their chastity, and not to reveal their adornments1 except what normally appears.2 Let them draw their veils over their chests, and not reveal their ˹hidden˺ adornments3 except to their husbands..."

We all can see how important it is for a woman to maintain sexual chastity and only her husband is allowed to see her unclothedness....

Today we have many ladies who have been married to several men in the name of dating, hook up, runs or whatever name they call it and YES we know there is nothing anybody can do about it and it can be argued that men should not be exonerated even when it is clear from both Bible and Quran that the burden of sexual decency lies more on the lady...

So let's just believe the world has changed and most guys don't care about marrying a virgin anymore not because they don't wish to but because they have lost all hope in finding one.

I believe in my opinion that no woman can make anyman sexually faithful to her except the man chooses to but nevertheless, only a lady who marries as a virgin has every right to demand sexual faithfulness from her husband.

A bride who has slept with another man before marrying should appreciate her husband and should not in anyway demand sexual faithfulness from him.

Infact, a bride who is not a virgin does not deserve a bride price but should be handed over as a gift to any man who decides to marry her.

This is not about mysoginy and I'm not trying to exonerate the men who sleep with the unmarried ladies but this is the undiluted unsavory truth.

Insults are welcomed.
no insult in this, your fact is very clear and well stated
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by OGwales(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
God why What is all this OP

2 Likes

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by anonymuz(m): 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Simps will never never learn. Open your eyes young vibrant men. Wether you get money or not... don't marry. Marriage na scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by muyico(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
[quote author=Toks2008 post=119210980]Leviticus 21:14

And according to the Quran... Surah An-Nur - 24:31

"And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and guard their chastity, and not to reveal their adornments1 except what normally appears.2 Let them draw their veils over their chests, and not reveal their ˹hidden˺ adornments3 except to their husbands..."

We all can see how important it is for a woman to maintain sexual chastity and only her husband is allowed to see her unclothedness....

Today we have many ladies who have been married to several men in the name of dating, hook up, runs or whatever name they call it and YES we know there is nothing anybody can do about it and it can be argued that men should not be exonerated even when it is clear from both Bible and Quran that the burden ha u kidding me?? Wot type of weed u smoke 2day
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by virginprincess(f): 5:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Same way only virgin men deserve faithful wives,all better still only virgin men deserves virgin women ,you Nigeria men think you can eat your cake and have it back,it not possible.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by internationalman(m): 6:15am On Dec 17, 2022
90% of this one topic na about woman and relationship...

Most Nairaland guys lives revolve around women. That's why almost all naija artiste sing about women and sex..

Our men in this country are unproductive. That's why the country is not progressing..

According to Nairaland boys our women are useless and morally bankrupt, but it's only because in every society, the women are the reflection of the men.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Jeon(f): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2022
LOLZ.

ONLY A VIRGIN WOMAN DESERVE FAITHFUL HUSBAND AS IN BOTH THE FORNICATOR TOO ? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT A PUBLIC PENIS THAT REFUSED TO RESPECTS HIS BODY DURING BACHELORHOOD, COURTSHIP BLAH BLAH WILL RESPECT HIS/UR BODY IN MARRIAGE AND WILL BE FAITHFUL TO YOU gringrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Jeon(f): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2022
internationalman:
90% of this one topic na about woman and relationship...

Most Nairaland guy's lives revolve around women. That's why almost all naija artiste sings about women and sex..

Our men in this country are unproductive. That's why the country is not progressing..

According to Nairaland boys our women are useless and morally bankrupt, but it's only because in every society, the women are the reflection of the men.

And this guy is married oooo.. With many exes as wives.
I wonder what his wife will be passing through.

The fact that his methods have caused a failed marriage and frustration for him.

look at this thread to see our conversations https://www.nairaland.com/7266258/she-good-character-curved-back/6#115463264

look at this thread to see the type of person he's... Can't believe to behave like this person who's in 50s.

https://www.nairaland.com/2347524/10-women-christian-man-should/4#34275821

https://www.nairaland.com/1284024/broken-dejected-found-out-

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by jmoore(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2022
I am a virgin man.
But this crap you wrote is one of the dumbest thing ever.
Marriage is an institution of faithful people.
If you marry a prostitute, be faithful.
If you marry a virgin, be faithful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Nonexisting1: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2022
Say it louder brother.

1 Like

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Nonexisting1: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2022
Guys, always remember this.

1 Like

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Starz825(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2022
virginprincess:
Same way only virgin men deserve faithful wives,all better still only virgin men deserves virgin women ,you Nigeria men think you can eat your cake and have it back,it not possible.

You...u no dey always hear say man no fit be virgin as he no get hymen to break

1 Like

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Toks2008(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2022
virginprincess:

Well I find this comment interesting and I was actually expecting this response so let me school you if you are willing to learn.

1. Men should never be put on equal with women when it comes to sexual chastity even when GOD encourages everyone to be chaste, men are allowed to have many wives if they so desire which totally nullifies your assertion cos if a man is allowed both in the Bible and Quran to have many wives, does that not make it senseless to argue that a man must be sexually faithful to his wife?

2. Technically speaking, a man can't be a virgin cos what makes a lady a virgin is because of an unbroken hymen and men do not have hymen.

3. What I wrote is an uncomfortable truth and any lady who disagrees should intelligently counter it.

Please note that I no longer respond to trolls or unintelligent comments especially the ones that digress from the topic. Many people are intellectually dumb and I have no energy to engage such people.

So if you still have a counter notion, state it without any form of derogatory comments and I will respond.

I wrote that insults are welcomed cos I need to give room for trolls and unintelligent people but I don't respond to trolls.

Enjoy your weekend

1 Like

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by RedpillAnalyst: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2022
@Toks2008

This type of truth is what they call hate speech. No one is ready for that.

It is already bad that there can't be a reversal. Infact, more men marry being a virgin/ having very low partners than women.

In the world of today, the excuse they give is men do it too when they know that removes accountability from them.
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by jmoore(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Toks2008:

2. Technically speaking, a man can't be a virgin cos what makes a lady a virgin is because of an unbroken hymen and men do not have hymen.

Virginity is the state of no sexual experience. It is not specific to any gender. Saying that a man can't be a virgin is implying all men had sex in their mother's womb.

A prostitute can have many sex tapes and still go ahead for Hymenoplasty. Virginity is not hymen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Toks2008(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
jmoore:

Virginity is the state of no sexual experience. It is not specific to any gender. Saying that a man can't be a virgin is implying all men had sex in their mother's womb.

A prostitute can have many sex tapes and still go ahead for Hymenoplasty. Virginity is not hymen.

Bro. Your definition is hypothetical and i am very much aware of that. That was why i wrote. TECHNICALLY . and im talking about natural hymen,not factory made one grin
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
If that's the case, then only virgin grooms deserve a faithful wife too.
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Toks2008(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
@Toks2008

This type of truth is what they call hate speech. No one is ready for that.

It is already bad that there can't be a reversal. Infact, more men marry being a virgin/ having very low partners than women.

In the world of today, the excuse they give is men do it too when they know that removes accountability from them.

In a world where anything moral is seen as confrontational but some of us will always stand for the truth.

As i wrote, im not judging, i am not a saint and i am not exonerating men like myself who sleep with single ladies.

Nevertheless,what i wrote up there is the uncomfortable truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by jmoore(m): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Toks2008:

Bro. Your definition is hypothetical and i am very much aware of that. That was why i wrote. TECHNICALLY . and im talking about natural hymen,not factory made one grin
Virginity is not hymen. Your technicality is so porous.

According to your definition, a woman that uses her mouth to suck the penis of 100 men and swallows the sperm is still a virgin if her hymen is intact.

According to your definition, a woman that allows men to have anal sex with her but her hymen is intact is still a virgin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Enny2013(f): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tenk God I got married as a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Toks2008(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
jmoore:

Virginity is not hymen. Your technicality is so porous.

According to your definition, a woman that uses her mouth to suck the penis of 100 men and swallows the sperm is still a virgin if her hymen is intact.

According to your definition, a woman that allows men to have anal sex with her but her hymen is intact is still a virgin.

grin Unfortunately YES,the embolden can be classified as virgins but i call them sexually active virgins.
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by ibiyemi28(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Enny2013:
Tenk God I got married as a virgin.

Continue lying �Toks is comings for you soon cool
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Enny2013(f): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
ibiyemi28:

Continue lying �Toks is comings for you soon cool
Lol...only my husband has a say.
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by ibiyemi28(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
Enny2013:

Lol...only my husband has a say.

Says who? What about those informants sad
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Enny2013(f): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
ibiyemi28:

Says who? What about those informants sad
My husband knows how he met me.
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Jeon(f): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Enny2013:

My husband knows how he met me.

You fine sheeee. I love ur nose and the dimples cheesy including ur chin,big welcoming smile and those chisel jaw.

3 Likes

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by okoroemeka(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Toks2008:
Bible... Leviticus 21:14

Quran... Surah An-Nur - 24:31

"And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and guard their chastity, and not to reveal their adornments except what normally appears. Let them draw their veils over their chests, and not reveal their ˹hidden˺ adornments except to their husbands..."

We all can see how important it is for a woman to maintain sexual chastity and only her husband is allowed to see her unclothedness...

Today we have many ladies who have been married to several men in the name of dating, hook up, runs or whatever name they call it... And it will blow one's mind to even begin to imagine how far many ladies have gone in sexual recklessness and YES we know there is nothing anybody can do about it and it can be argued that men should not be exonerated even when it is clear from both Bible and Quran that the burden of sexual decency lies more on the lady...

The world has changed and most guys don't care about marrying a virgin anymore not because they don't wish to but because they have lost all hope in finding one.

I also believe that no woman can make any man sexually faithful to her except the man chooses to but nevertheless, in my opinion, only a lady who marries as a virgin has every right to demand sexual faithfulness from her husband.

A bride who has had consensual s.x with another man before marrying should appreciate her husband for choosing to marry her and should not in anyway demand sexual faithfulness from him.

Infact,according to the Bible, a bride who is not a virgin does not deserve to remain in marriage but should be publicly disgraced but ironically, in this present day, such women even dare to demand sexual faithfulness from their husbands

This is not about mysogyny and I'm not trying to preach chastity, judge or condemn any lady for what she does with herself neither do I exonerate the men who sleep with the unmarried ladies but this is the undiluted unsavory truth.

Insults are welcomed.
all the above mentioned quotes from books written thousands of years when there is no social media can no longer be the basis to judge conventional morality,a generation will always be influenced by what they see,hear,feel and experience around them,the biblical age was characterized by cruelty,mass murders,genocides, crucification,beheadings, unflinching wickedness,unending wars,famines,etc,these and others that are evident in the Bible shows a warlike people ready to kill or be killed,these current generation has the luxury of a vastly improved lifestyle and also social media that gives the average girl in her parents house in owerri the ability to snap a picture of her wet pvssy and send to a sex starved man in India in seconds and watch any debased and debauched erotic scene with the click of a button of a personal phone,such sexual freedom will result in the age you can encounter a virgin to lower drastically to 12,13,14 and 15 yrs,

1 Like

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Enny2013(f): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jeon:

You fine sheeee. I love ur nose and the dimples cheesy including ur chin,big welcoming smile and those chisel jaw.
Omoh! C description.
Tenk u...ur highness.

1 Like

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Jeon(f): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
wink
Enny2013:
Omoh! C description. Tenk u...ur highness.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Is Willing To Impregnate Any Lady / Can A World Like This Ever Exist? / Stop Unwanted Pregnancy With Natural Herb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.