Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,596 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession (8015 Views)

On Biafra And Secession By Dipo Oyeleye / Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack / Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by aljharem3: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2011
Chyz*:

Thanks Alhaji cool. I remember this one now. This is why we need Anioma State.

no probs

i support a 6th SE state anytime
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Chyz2: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2011
alj_harem:

no probs

i support a 6th SE state anytime

cool
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by wirinet(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2011
@Chyz
Why do you need anioma state? Because of a bomb blast you do not even remembers? And how do you propose to fund this state? From oil money from the Niger Delta? I really need answers to these questions. Before I forget, how will the Creation of anioma state benefit your people outside the politicians and their cronies?
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Chyz2: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2011
wirinet:

@Chyz
Why do you need anioma state? Because of a bomb blast you do not even remembers? And how do you propose to fund this state? From oil money from the Niger Delta? I really need answers to these questions. Before I forget, how will the Creation of anioma state benefit your people outside the politicians and their cronies?

1. Simple, Anioma will only include igboland meaning, which ever grievences that those militants need to take out on the government wont be taken out in Asaba. The new head quarters/capital of Delta state will be Warri.

As for funding of Anioma, we have oil amongst other resources in our land as well. The new international airport will bring in more revenue. He also has some of the best human resouces in nigeria so privatisation will definite be a huge benefit. Anyway out IGR is great. Also, with the new SE Economic system that is set to launch, it is the more better for us. cool
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2011
Seun:

How are militants going to counter Boko Haram exactly?
By killing more innocent people?
When did terrorist groups start caring about the killing of innocents?

President Odechukwu Retardeen Jonathan and other MEND supporters claims that MEND are good terrorist, They denonate good bombs and dont kill innocents they kill guilty civilians

Like those killed at Atlas Cove and October 1.

I laugh in JOHN TOGO grin grin
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by wirinet(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2011
@Chyz
Sorry to bust your ego but a lot of Anioma people do not consider themselves Igbo' they prefer to identify with
Niger Delta.

Oil in Anioma! Where and in what quantity? The north also claim oil in Chad and other areas, it is all story story.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2011
God will have mercy
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Chyz2: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2011
wirinet:

@Chyz
Sorry to bust your ego but a lot of Anioma people do not consider themselves Igbo' they prefer to identify with
Niger Delta.

Oil in Anioma! Where and in what quantity? The north also claim oil in Chad and other areas, it is all story story.

Sorry to bust your lie but most Aniomas do consider themselves as Igbo wink. I am one of them. And Anioma prefers a niger delta identity because there is no niger delta identity. Dont speak of niger delta as if it is some sort of ethnicity.

And yes, oil in Anioma! cheesy. . . the north can claim what they want. That is not our problem. wink

Sorry o sad
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by ChinenyeN(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2011
These ND/Ijo people are not thinking this through.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by mrofficial(m): 3:58am On Sep 01, 2011
Oya make una start, we for SW go dey watch film. *Power Issue* undecided
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 01, 2011
They should not just consider it. . . . they should start planning.

Hopefully, millions won't have to die for nothing this time around.  I'm behind MEND 100%.

Even if Nigeria should break into 500 countries, that one no be the koko of the matter.

mr.official:

Oya make una start, we for SW go dey watch film. *Power Issue*  undecided

Trust me. . . . even if for na our own corner we sit, some nonsense Yoruba elders go put mouth for matter wey no concern them.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by mrofficial(m): 4:16am On Sep 01, 2011
^^ Ayonu so noni. Goes like, make we sha talk. grin

I'm sure them too go dey enjoy am when e start.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by islamrules(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2011
Afam please keep OPC out of this. We are not suppose to fight for the clueless president ibos stuff ballot boxes with billions of ballot papers illegally thumbprinted. YORUBAs will manage their own affairs themselves if there is need to secede which of course there is but not in liason with backstabbers. Let everybody bear his papas name please

Are you speaking for Yorubas ? How many people voted for Buhari in the Yoruba states ?
Jonathan won with wide gap in yoruba states. Or come you claimed you thumbprinted illegally.

I guess you are from Ilorin, next Boko Haram town of Yorubas.

See what Al-mustafas and other Northern leaders planned against Yoruba leaders. It shows the Hausas/North are in war with every other tribes.

OPC should get prepared. And OPC is not a militant group, they are vigilantes. Yorubas need a terror force too.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Akanbiedu(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2011
What are they retaliating? These people are so dumb.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by islamrules(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2011
What are they retaliating? These people are so dumb.

You dont need any magic or puzzle solving to answer your own question.

They are retaliating the death of southerners in the North. By targeting northerners/businesses in the niger/delta
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by dustydee: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2011
So which section of the country retaliated when the ND militants were bombing oil infrastructure? By the way what is the govt doing about this threat from the militants? I expect that some people are cooling their heels in jail by now.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by WilWily: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2011
The Oil belong to ND people and so ND freedom fighter did not commit any offence if oil infrastructures are bombed
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by EEVICTOREE(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2011
I think this is not a good move, MEND should not Retaliate! If they do na Big wahala go happen for this Nigeria.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by pinkrex(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2011
dustydee:

So which section of the country retaliated when the ND militants were bombing oil infrastructure? By the way what is the govt doing about this threat from the militants? I expect that some people are cooling their heels in jail by now.

Im not saying MEND should retaliate but like seriously The Boko Haram is a sect sponsored by some Northern politicians and also supported by the Islamic extremists. They promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan whom is from their region. Its just illogical to think their retaliation wont scare this boko sects a bit, atleast our agencies have done close to nothing undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Gbenge77(m): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2011
To be very honest,GEJ has his hands full as the Nigerian president.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by nagoma(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
Instead of issuing threats the MEND militants (a assume they are no longer EX) should advise the President on what to do. Dismantling the country is never a solution for every serious problem that confronts a nation no matter how strong the rumours of conspiracy are, It was never a solution with MEND as the problem and it will not be with BH as the problem either.
Every country has some tendency to dis-integrate because even within a household interests can differ between individuals. It is Obama's duty to keep the unity of the US, Cameron's duty to keep UK united, Zuma's duty to keep SA one and Jonathan's duty to hand over a United Nigeria to someone in the future.
When there is weakness in leadership and poverty of ideas a clueless leader may be tempted to yield to agitation of egomaniacal thugs and millitants and then he agrees to supervise the dismantling of his command. Such a leader will go down in history as a failure ,very weak and incapable of coping,thus retracting to a seemingly manageable enclave.It would be an abysmal failure for GEJ and his new country - Bayelsia , I suppose.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by vedaxcool(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
This ,militants might hasten the down fall of the imbecilxx GEJ, do they think the rest of country will continue to watch that buffoon take the country to the point of secession, GEJ days will be terminated by his own Kinsmen, and for their information, the West will always support the continuity of Nigeria, since the self serving imbecilxx militants would end up killing their own people for control of oil. Do they think if they kill northerners they won't be retaliationfrom BH or Bh will Just stir? This imbeciles should be refereed to a mental facility. Daft goats who are bossed by a degenerate imbecilxx called GEJ!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am shocked at my own words  grin
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by islamrules(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2011
This ,militants might hasten the down fall of the imbecilxx GEJ, do they think the rest of country will continue to watch that buffoon take the country to the point of secession, GEJ days will be terminated by his own Kinsmen, and for their information, the West will always support the continuity of Nigeria, since the self serving imbecilxx militants would end up killing their own people for control of oil. Do they think if they kill northerners they won't be retaliationfrom BH or Bh will Just stir? This imbeciles should be refereed to a mental facility. Daft goats who are bossed by a degenerate imbecilxx called GEJ! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I am shocked at my own words Grin

Let me just rephrase your words. Niger/Deltan are fools but Boko haram are brave. It is good that boko haram are killing Nigerians because they are fighting a good cause.

Let me clue you in.

There are so many hausa people in the Niger/Delta. If MEND goes into retaliation. Oh boy na millenium massacre for Hausa in the ND.
Boko-harams are targeting Southerners and non-hausas. Mend dont need to target Police or Nigerian governement. They only need hausa/fulani people and their oil business.

It will be interesting. The country will still remain intact, there is no need for westerners to sweat. It is only just a terrorist activity. So far Boko-haram activities have not disintegrate Nigeria, mend activity should not disintegrate it. Even biafra war did not. Nigeria will still be intact and GEJ will still be there. LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fire on Mend, enough is enough. As from now on, one dead southerner, 2 dead hausa/fulani in the south. An eye for an eye. Shikenah!
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by pinkrex(m): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
islamrules:

Let me just rephrase your words. Niger/Deltan are fools but Boko haram are brave. It is good that boko haram are killing Nigerians because they are fighting a good cause.

Let me clue you in.

There are so many hausa people in the Niger/Delta. If MEND goes into retaliation. Oh boy na millenium massacre for Hausa in the ND.
Boko-harams are targeting Southerners and non-hausas. Mend dont need to target Police or Nigerian governement. They only need hausa/fulani people and their oil business.

It will be interesting. The country will still remain intact, there is no need for westerners to sweat. It is only just a terrorist activity. So far Boko-haram activities have not disintegrate Nigeria, mend activity should not disintegrate it. Even biafra war did not. Nigeria will still be intact and GEJ will still be there. LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fire on Mend, enough is enough. As from now on, one dead southerner, 2 dead hausa/fulani in the south. An eye for an eye. Shikenah!

Ashes for ashes!!! grin grin grin

Fire go fear sef grin
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by vedaxcool(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2011
islamrules:

Let me clue you in.

I did not know that NDeltans are the dominant tribe in Borno, if this is how highly intelligent you are, I have to say I must "respect" your "intellectual Superiority". My post is very clear and needs no misleading rephrase, the moronic dimwits that call themselves militants must watch their actions capable of killing their kinsmen failing Govt, GEJ the universal acknowledged imbecil from the creeks should be wise enough to hire smart individual.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by pinkrex(m): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2011
vedaxcool:

I did not know that NDeltans are the dominant tribe in Borno, if this is how highly intelligent you are, I have to say I must "respect" your "intellectual Superiority". My post is very clear and needs no misleading rephrase, the moronic dimwits that call themselves militants must watch their actions capable of killing their kinsmen failing Govt, GEJ the universal acknowledged imbecil from the creeks should be wise enough to hire smart individual.

'There are so many hausa people in the Niger/Delta'
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by islamrules(m): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2011

No boss, you are the intellect here. Your comprehensive skill is superb and its an inspiration to us all. I wrote that "Boko haram are killing non-hausas (Non-Hausa includes, Yoruba, Ibo, Ijaw, Efik, Benue, Jos people e.t.c)" I didnt say in any of my post that Ijaw/Niger/deltan are dominating maiduguri (thanks to your comprehensive skill). There are many hausa people in the south. They may not be dominating, but, a hands on target.

GEJ was never a leader and will never be one. A clueless confused person. We made a mistake letting him in. I trust my OOObasanjo! Who is Boko aram ?
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Eziachi: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2011
seanet02:

Afam please keep OPC out of this. We are not suppose to fight for the clueless president ibos stuff ballot boxes with billions of ballot papers illegally thumbprinted. YORUBAs will manage their own affairs themselves if there is need to secede which of course there is but not in liason with backstabbers. Let everybody bear his papas name please
Can you ever make a point without tribal juandice mixed with it? If Ndi-Igbo stuffed ballot boxes to make Jonathan president, what did the Yoruba did with their own votes/ballot boxes on the day?

1 Like

Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by PointB: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
@Topic,

The rest of Nigeria does cannot distinguish between Ijaw, Isoko, Urhobo, and Igbos, I guess Igbos and minority tribes of the South should either restrain MEND or brace-up!
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Eziachi: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
russellino:

Their statement is not unexpected, considering the origin of this crisis. However the dissolution of the country is not the answer. If the country separates into smaller states who can guarantee that the same small circle of devils making the country a living hell today will not continue the same pattern of corruption, violence, cronyism etc that we have always faced. In 1999 I was certain that with democracy nigeria would become paradise again but everyone can see how wrong that notion was. Besides do you think such separation NOW will not claim thousands or even hundreds of thousands of lives. Strong leadership is what we need and most importantly a sovereign conferencen then we can decide if we want to stay or split
My brother life doesn't work like your bolded statement is stipulating.
If we based our lives and plans on concrete guarantee, no one will ever marry because having seen the rate of divorce by those that are married.
So too, no man will sent his child to school, how is he sure that after paying all the fees that his child will graduate?
No one will ever enter an airplane, train, cars etc having seen how many people that had perished in them since there are no guarantee.

If you carried on with one Nigeria just because you can't have a guarantee that it will be different with independent nations, then it means that you should have lived with the British rule, since there was no guarantee that Nigeria after independent will be better.
Life doesn't work like that. You have to take your chance, work hard, take it as a challenge to make it work. When people start business, there is no assurance that it will succeed but despite that, people still starts new businesses everyday, eventhough 90% of all new businesses will collapse within the first 2 years its life.
The powerful, mighty super pwer like the Soviet Union has done it- We can learn from them
Czechslovakia has done with success- We can copy them
That is life.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by aljharem3: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
PointB:

@Topic,

The rest of Nigeria does cannot distinguish between Ijaw, Isoko, Urhobo, and Igbos, I guess Igbos and minority tribes of the South should either restrain MEND or brace-up!

where did u get that from

even to opobo people i can distiguish although they are ijaw

not to talk of urhobo ijaw igbo etc
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Eziachi: 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
pinkrex:

Im not saying MEND should retaliate but like seriously The Boko Haram is a sect sponsored by some Northern politicians and also supported by the Islamic extremists. They promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan whom is from their region. Its just illogical to think their retaliation wont scare this boko sects a bit, atleast our agencies have done close to nothing undecided undecided undecided undecided
It will be wrong of me to say that you are wrong about who is behind Boko Haram but what I always ask some of you with this conspiracy theory is this:
1. Have you any evidence that Boko Haram is political and who are these faceless politicians I kept hearing?
2. Wasn't Boko Haram active and killing maybe only in Borno before even Jonathan?
3. Don't you think that Before Boko Haram, there were others like Maitasinet sect too?
4. If Boko Haram were just created in advance to punish poor Jonathan, why are they killing northern political elites in Borno who are not even in PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Governor Flagbearer (Opinion) / Mai Buni Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Extended To June 2021 / Ehingbeti Summit 2021: President Buhari Pledges More Support For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.