Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,268 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession (8016 Views)

On Biafra And Secession By Dipo Oyeleye / Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack / Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Onlytruth(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2011
Posted by: alj_harem

ok my yoruba brothers, No vex me at all just leave the north alone. ok and we are cool same with the igbos leave the north alone and we are

No we won't leave the north alone. They are at the CORE of Nigeria's problems. They must leave Nigeria or be thrown out. cool
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by aljharem3: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: alj_harem
No we won't leave the north alone. They are at the CORE of Nigeria's problems. They must leave Nigeria or be thrown out. cool

then u would agree with me that igbos , yoruba and SS have there fair share of the problem

unless u want to be dishonest
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Chyz2: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2011
Al harem, you are yoruba and you've admitted it. why the sudden change?
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by aljharem3: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2011
Chyz*:

Al harem, you are yoruba and you've admitted it. why the sudden change?

i am igbo, why tell me who i am
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Chyz2: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2011
alj_harem:

i am igbo, why tell me who i am

Oh ok. Get it now. Just one of them days. How ur Awori people dey? You never told us if you are an Awori from Lagos or Ogun. Which one?
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by aljharem3: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
Chyz*:

Oh ok. Get it now. Just one of them days. How your Awori people dey? You never told us if you are an Awori from Lagos or Ogun. Which one?

they are ok, and urs smiley

I am a Nigerian of Igbo ethnic group . that is the reality
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Chyz2: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
alj_harem:

they are ok, and urs smiley

I am a Nigerian of Igbo ethnic group . that is the reality

Which Awori are you, Lagos or Ogun?
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Onlytruth(m): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
Bros Chyz,

It think he is a northerner. He lives in Lagos and has interacted with Igbo people in Lagos (mainly Anambra folks). So he thinks he can pass off as either youruba or Igbo. But i know the typical mentality of a hausa/fulani/kanuri (they all speak Hausa and people think in languages). I was here when he joined NL for the first time. He has also called for yoruba to be wiped out. No yourba would do that.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
alj harem didnt you confess you were step1?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-706055.0.html
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by PointB: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
Onlytruth:

Bros Chyz,

It think he is a northerner. He lives in Lagos and has interacted with Igbo people in Lagos (mainly Anambra folks). So he thinks he can pass off as either youruba or Igbo. But i know the typical mentality of a hausa/fulani/kanuri (they all speak Hausa and people think in languages). I was here when he joined NL for the first time. He has also called for yoruba to be wiped out. No yourba would do that.

Chyz*:

Oh ok. Get it now. Just one of them days. How your Awori people dey? You never told us if you are an Awori from Lagos or Ogun. Which one?

Why do you guys worry Ahj Harem?
Isn't it obvious to you that the guy is a bas.tard. Someone who keeps changing his origin/tribe by the day, is most likely a bast.ard who grew up in an orphanage. Not that it is a bad thing to be a bast.ard or to grow-up in an orphanage, but it is increasingly obvious to us that Alh Harem is a complete bast.ard with no trace of the father.
Spare some pity for the fatherless bast.ard, least you turn him to suicide bomber (from being a cyber terrorist)!  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by aljharem3: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
i don't see how my ethnic identity would solve the problem at hand here

what if alj harem is gwari or igala how does that solve the problem

ok if u must know i am NUPE from Niger with ijaw blood and igbo blood

is that ok
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Akanbiedu(m): 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2011
Walahi I like the way islamrules has managed to trigger this desert rat alj harem. Life outside government, where his lazy ass gets free money, must be a bitch. person wey dem cut him throat wey still dey open and close mouth. wetin im wan do?

Nothing wey una fit do, na so we all go enjoy Badluck and his cluelessness for the next eight years. If una like make u bomb urselves to oblivion. Person wey dem wan fry wey go put petrol for body and sit beside fire. shior. By the time we finished with you, all your ego go don deflate.

This particular rat might even be from chad or niger republic sef.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by DaLover(m): 7:21am On Sep 02, 2011
@ ali harem, pls confirm u r aged btw 14 and 16, just curious to know, no harm intended
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by rhymz(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2011
DaLover:

@ ali harem, pls confirm u r aged btw 14 and 16, just curious to know, no harm intended
lol
he talks sometimes like he eats brain tumour for lunch.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by Dede1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2011
@POST

The group that refers itself as the so-called Niger Delta anything is a bunch of shameless and pathetic idi.ot. SSPA alleged that the activities of Boko Haram were fueled by a few persons to make the country ungovernable for President Jonathan. Well, the same few persons also created Niger Delta crap. You simply can not fight your creator. If you really want to be politically credible in the cesspit called Nigeria, you goons must change to another unique nomenclature home to the section of the geographical expression called Nigeria.

The northern region political elites are smiling and laughing at your stupidity and tactless political shenanigans while they keep saying “these fools can not eat their cake and have it”.
Re: Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession by tck2000(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayade To Build A Beach Resort In Calabar / Is Zahra Buhari Pregnant? Pictures / ICPC Arraigns Kebbi NSCDC Official For Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.