Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,441 members, 7,853,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

+18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture] (2757 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl / 18+men What Will Be Your Reaction If You Catch Your Girlfriend Doing This In Pub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture] by Pukkalolo: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
I rarely spend money on women in my attempt to woo them. But despite that, they still throw themselves at me all the time.

When interacting with women, the idea ISN'T to make her like you or make her laugh.

The idea is to trigger her emotions, increase her interest for you and make her start chasing you. Like the way these two beautiful ladies in these chats are seriously in love with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture] by Pukkalolo: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
This is the result you get when you use the shameless approach in your interaction with women.

Guys, I don't have to say much. The ball is your court. if your want to turn your dating life around fast and remarkably, then see the link in my signature or check my profile to learn more...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture] by Belteshazzar1: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
So we should be clapping for you mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: +18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture] by Suunnn(f): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pukkalolo:

I rarely spend money on women in my attempt to woo them. But despite that, they still throw themselves at me all the time.

When interacting with women, the idea ISN'T to make her like you or make her laugh.

The idea is to trigger her emotions, increase her interest for you and make her start chasing you. Like the way these two beautiful ladies in these chats are seriously in love with me.
Hmmn
Re: +18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture] by Jeon(f): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Lolz.
Biggest achievement.

4 Likes

Re: +18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture] by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pukkalolo:

Get married and settle down to become a responsible man. You're not more a young man to be sampling the emotions of different women.
Re: +18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture] by Caleb15(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Baby days out

1 Like

Re: +18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture] by THEGALADIMA(m): 2:11am On Dec 18, 2022
Dunce Dundee talk, how does this I interpret that ladies chase you?.

In the natural order of things, Men chase Women and it's not a bad thing neither does it mean you're a SIMP if you chase a woman.
It even shows that it's a high quality Woman if she doesn't give in to you easily.

1 Like

Re: +18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture] by Pclemenza: 2:42am On Dec 18, 2022
THEGALADIMA:
Dunce Dundee talk, how does this I interpret that ladies chase you?.

In the natural order of things, Men chase Women and it's not a bad thing neither does it mean you're a SIMP if you chase a woman.
It even shows that it's a high quality Woman if she doesn't give in to you easily.
I disagree with the bolded as it isn't always the case. Happy Morning
Re: +18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture] by faceLAGOS: 4:51am On Dec 18, 2022
M.U.M.U

1 Like

Re: +18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture] by THEGALADIMA(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Dearest Clemenza as your moniker says, your opinion is welcome, but that's my opinion and reply to the very watery and classless statements by the post from him.

Pclemenza:

I disagree with the bolded as it isn't always the case. Happy Morning
Re: +18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture] by Pclemenza: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
THEGALADIMA:
Dearest Clemenza as your moniker says, your opinion is welcome, but that's my opinion and reply to the very watery and classless statements by the post from him.

Lol, okayz

(1) (Reply)

. / Serial Engager Who Proposes To Christian Women And Dumps Them Just Before Weddin / My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.