Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? (2757 Views)

She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by scopido(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2006
My fiancee sister living abroad want my fiancee to come abroad since both of us can not get a stable since 3 years of graduation,we finish from the same school and we been dating for 5 years now.Am in love with her but i want better things for her too but should i allow her to go because am afraid of circumstance over there,try and understand what i mean.Hope she is not going to live me after she might have miss everyting about me.You should no we do things in common,romance everyday,sex every week.I will also miss her.
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by Dvampire(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2006
depends on so many things bro. like how strong the relationship is and stuff like that. but the problem is that most people easily forget the relationship they started at home before going abroad.
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2006
lmao @ allow.

and I never knew having sex was considered as "having things in common"

Rofl. best thread in a while. I'm dying of laugher here.

If you actually give a damn about her and not just your selfish needs, you wouldnt stand in her way. It's that simple
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by Busta(f): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2006
let her go, both of u have no job and who knows, when she gets there she might be able to help u or maybe send for u.

if both of u are meant to be, it will be. don't force it!
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by Ameena(f): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2006
I'm so sure u r not a self-centred person. U should rily let her go since tings are not working out for u guys over here. At the same time, u should also kiss her Good-bye
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2006
better allow her go,and if she leaves you then fine she wasn't meant for you,shikena cool
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by babyboy2(m): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2006
you don't "own" her.so "allowing" should not even arise.if she wants to leave fine,just go on bein the guy (nice) that she has always known.you just might win in the long run.On the contrary if you lose her,you console yourself that you did your best. best of luck.
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:06am On Dec 24, 2006
When her visa is ready she would leave, she didnt go to university just to sit around you know and getting handouts from parents when you are in your 20s becomes boring,

The best thing right now is to look for a stable and decent job or start processing your visa too
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by Dafi(m): 5:57am On Jun 23, 2009
I think you should be happy, that such an opportunity comes your way. The question is that" is the girl truely attached to you as you do?" because if she do, even over there she will sill try to pave way for you as your her dream man. Besides, mind you that everyday romance and sex can never be attached to true love. So it's in issues like this that you'll know if what both of you have been practicing is love or lust.
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by Pompeiix: 6:03am On Jun 23, 2009
Pray God help u
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by xynerio(m): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2009
It is rare 2 hear a woman going abroad and comes back to marry her fiancee. If u think cos u have sex wit her means u both have things in common u are wrong. This present world sex is not a bond is just fun. But guy dont rely on her u dont know when she will be back.
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by Aprilmay(f): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2009
My advise for you is to get a good job,becos out of sight is out of mind to some girls.Life abroad is a diff world entirely,forget about your good sex,enough fine sexy guys abroad smiley
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by biola44: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2009
u cant n shouldnt stop her, what ever will be will be
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by whitelexi(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2009
Aprilmay:

My advise for you is to get a good job,becos out of sight is out of mind to some girls.Life abroad is a diff world entirely,forget about your good sex,enough fine sexy guys abroad smiley

Why does my mind go to one Mr. Papa grin

@Poster, free the girl, look for a job, and face another chic cool
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by justwise(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2009
Don't stop her, but keep an open mind about the whole thing. One of my female friends here is going home next month to marry her bf of 7yrs. She has being here for more than 6yrs now but still love this guy, sends money to him,

, tried to bring him out here last yr but he was refused entry at the heathrow airport, though they are both Malawians.
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by JJYOU: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2009
justwise:

Don't stop her, but keep an open mind about the whole thing. One of my female friends here is going home next month to marry her bf of 7yrs. She has being here for more than 6yrs now but still love this guy, sends money to him,

, tried to bring him out here last yr but he was refused entry at the heathrow airport, though they are both Malawians.

good you mentioned that
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by justwise(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2009
JJYOU:

good you mentioned that

I know where u are coming from
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by JJYOU: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2009
justwise:

I know where u are coming from
bros, cant u keep a secret?
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by justwise(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2009
JJYOU:

bros, cant u keep a secret?

hahaha, trust me ur secret is safe with me.
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by JJYOU: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2009
justwise:

hahaha, trust me ur secret is safe with me.
some will miss the malawian angle to the story.
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by justwise(m): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2009
JJYOU:

some will miss the malawian angle to the story.

Like u were quick to notice it, i mentioned it 4 a reason, they got a way of doing things, which our 9ja bro/sis 'may' not do
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by mmaks: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2009
Boy,
what should bother you is the work you don't have and not babe, cos you truly need money to oil the relationship. Get a job and God will take the next step for you. BYE.
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by JJYOU: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2009
justwise:

Like u were quick to notice it, i mentioned it 4 a reason, they got a way of doing things, which our 9ja bro/sis 'may' not do
u definately wear your name wisely. i will say dont have. sadly not even the religious ones.
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by justwise(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2009
JJYOU:

u definately wear your name wisely. i will say dont have. sadly not even the religious ones.

hmmm, enough said, b4 they start calling for my blood
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by nethacker(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2009
shocked shocked @ poster,u no want make she go?well na u be dat sha.if na me ,i go push her go and if she like make she forget me na she knw.Ofcourse it will hurt but with time that wound will heal and if on the other hand,if she makes it  shocked shocked ,whose pride will dat be?ur word is final my guy but think THRICE ooo. wink
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by boy1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2009
justwise:

u didnot tell us d other side of d story
within those 6yrs,she go don nack enough.
body nor be firewood,i hope d poster understand.
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by justwise(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2009
boy1:

u didnot tell us d other side of d story
within those 6yrs,she go don nack enough.
body nor be firewood,i hope d poster understand.

U self na wao!! yes now she is getting some congo, no doubt about that, got nothing to do with me.
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by justwise(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2009
justwise:

U self na wao!!which other side?, ahaha, yes now she is getting some congo, no doubt about that, got nothing to do with me.
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by bluespice(f): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2009
can u povide for her?
her sister wants to make her future better,
y'all should have a long talk n decide what u want to do
since u cant, provide for her, best u let her go
y'all can keep ur relationship. . . . i think
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by 8inch: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2009
Who digs up this ole threads anyways
just to contribute my two cents anyway to stay on topic, u are fine as long as its not Italy grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by dapsycool(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2009
ti e ba e, olufunmi o ma pamilekun o, ma se fimi sile lai lai duro timi o olufunmi o grin grin O boy keep trying visa lottery, maybe cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by origina9ja(f): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2009
lol @ lottery

@poster
letting her go is not your issue at the end of the day
you cannot provide for her needs and a better life is hopefully awaiting her
so forget your question of "SHOULD I LET HER GO"

now focus on what a long distance relationship might cost you. Of course your relationship would now involve in a massive amount of adjustments and sacrifices. If she is definitely in love with you the way you are so much in love with her, you two can exceed any obstacle that may threaten to ruin your relationship. Both of you just need to be committed and completely honest about each others feeling.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date / What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? / The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.