Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (29093 Views)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2011
Andrew lol ok so don't see them though
Afroasia, you're right Nigerian women are really interesting  smiley actually I'm not Nigerian though but like them  smiley
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Still normal

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by AFROASIA(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
All the same, the pictures here (including nayah's) just succeeded in re inventing black beauty. if wishes were horses, hmmmmmmm,
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2011
To the boys making nayah feel special, she is a phat lady she will have to pay some boys to poke her so why rating her or trying to decieve the young lady?.Abegi
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by r231(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2011
na wa o
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by AFROASIA(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
Nayah, please find a way of reporting me to the cops for stalking you online. What I see in that picture is worthy of the crime grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2011
hoodrat, everyone is special in his own way, Queen Latifah is oversized but much better than some model, just think about it  wink
Don't worry you have your uniqueness too cheesy

Afroasia, don't exagerate brother smiley
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by dammytex: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2011
Can someone please tell me what hoodrat is trying to achieve.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Decryptor(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2011
Abeg Hoodrat, your pictures are affecting my data plan angry angry angry angry BTW, you are not handsome in anyway (no offense)
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
Decryptor:

Abeg Hoodrat, your pictures are affecting my data plan angry angry angry angry BTW, you are not handsome in anyway (no offense)

Abeg tell the hediot,  just wasting page on here with his horrible pics! angry angry angry
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Andrew3(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
Decryptor:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ARE YOU ON 100BM PER MONTH? HEHEHE HE REALLY SHOULD STOP POSTING PICKS RATHER GIVE LINKS.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by scholes0(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^ Hhahahahahahaha,  grin grin grin grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by AFROASIA(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
There is no exaggeration here at all, my post is just an expression of what my mind see in the picture ( not ment to flatter anyone or piss off anyone) Take note: Not all men are interested in models,  grin grin grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by scholes0(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
AfroAsia, , yup, I agree with you.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2011
Ahahaha haters, I see una,evil people. cheesy
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2011
Afroasia when I talk about models I was referring to Hoobrat who know me apprently lol wink and my weight! but I do know that some guys prefer shubby women

This thread was made as the poster said to facilitate the contact between people,not for comparing or bashing the others, but as I told her some people can think in a different way
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Dyt(f): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
Omo
dese men actually got me salivatin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2011
@victor, you dont have to call me ediot to prove you no gbadun my pictures, me and you nor get quam before so why using name on me?. Abegi is not a by force to reply.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by rhymz(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
LoL, this Hoodrat Dude is a renegade, com'on man, leave all the show your picture craze to the ladies that is what they do, no need trying to outwit them. .hahahaha. . . There is something "sissy" about posting one's pix on a forum like you making audition submissions to a modelling agency. . Geeeeez! Whatever happened to being the true ol G. .what next are we going to see, you having $ex with Angelina Jolie?? Brother puleeeeese, this ish is so overrated, we get the message now let us see other people's picture na, Bros. .hahahahah
@Poster
Seriously, you are going to get some people going micheal Jacko on themselves with these thread. .hahahaha
suddenly, everyone looks like the next top model. . Hehehehe, I am yet to see any fugly picture to crack me up, abi are Fugly pics not allowed here. . .hahahahah.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by AFROASIA(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
Yeah, it's Ok to appreciate what nature has to offer rather than compare it or criticize it. Chubby, thin, giant or dwarf makes no difference, "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" it's wrong to  criticize someone's looks.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
I think Nigerians Noses are broader than other blacks and they usually have big heads! Just take a peep at Hoodrat, he's almost a midget with big nose and ugly eyes.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2011
@All4naija thats not true abeg lets face the topic instead of bashing on me. Haba na bro werrin be the problem no be fun we come catch for nairaland?. Stop am i nor like am.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by rhymz(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2011
Decryptor:

Now this right there is funny. . .HaHhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha
bros no want make all these our wayo ISP guys cut am off, lol!! Bros Hoodrat abeg listen o
::Andrew:::

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ARE YOU ON 100BM PER MONTH? HEHEHE HE REALLY SHOULD STOP POSTING PICKS RATHER GIVE LINKS.
lol. . This almost got me fired now, was lol to this post to the point one of my bosses came to my system to know what exactly was cracking me up, lol, nlanders una no go kill person o
@Hoodrat's haters,
By the way I honestly don't think dude is ugly, com'on guys??!! Ok, flooding the page with his pics is annoying especially to us better looking guys(*winks*). . .lol. .but lets cut the crap, he is fine and has got the features of a model, prolly a model or a wanna-be model, I guess but he sure aint ugly. Those pics look like professional photo shots by the way.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by rhymz(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2011
Decryptor:

Now this right there is funny. . .HaHhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha
bros no want make all these our wayo ISP guys cut am off, lol!! Bros Hoodrat abeg listen o
::Andrew:::

lol. . This almost got me fired now, was lol to this post to the point one of my bosses came to my system to know what exactly was cracking me up, lol, nlanders una no go kill person o
@Hoodrat's haters,
By the way I honestly don't think dude is ugly, com'on guys??!! Ok, flooding the page with his pics is annoying especially to us better looking guys(*winks*). . .lol. .but lets cut the crap, he is fine and has got the features of a model, prolly a model or a wanna-be model, I guess but he sure aint ugly. Those pics look like professional photo shots by the way.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2011
Afroasia yes but take a look to the thread direction
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
Okay since guys here who are more handsome are hating on me, I feel like posting more cuz nor be una creat me, If you dey envy me you can post yours on here and lets make the thread more fun. LIFES TOO SHORT FOR SADNESS.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Andrew3(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
But guys you must be realistic, who said nayah is not cute, ok if u say she is fat and you dont like fat girls, how about the head? the face, the eye, the lips mnaa ku eziokwu? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hoodrat:

@victor, you dont have to call me ediot to prove you no gbadun my pictures, me and you nor get quam before so why using name on me?. Abegi is not a by force to reply.
No offence Mayne, My mouth are sealed, Pls continue posting your great looking pics for ga.ys to contact u!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Okay here we go again, aight again yo. grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Andrew3(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
this wonderful thread is almost turned into a battle field

ma pastors says what you dont desire you cant acquire grin grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
:d

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2011
I can see some pot belly like that of sugar daddy in next to the last pic! Not hating dude! Hahaha! Keep it up and try to control your mouth another time!

I hope the person I am speaking about knows himself!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20)

Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only / People Born In June, Lets Meet Here / I Am Erica Female From Delta State I Need A Boy Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.