Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (29100 Views)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2011
That's what I did fear Andrew, and this is what I've said to Fickle
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Excelboi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^ ok now, the boss is back! Why all this pandemonium! Abeg una dey exaggerate Nayah too much, una see sey she no wan comot thread again. Nayah sweety some of them boiz just dey joke with you why some serious. U fine bt no be how them dey shout like cococokooooo wey dey om heat! Filebeeeeee
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2011
The reason i said nayah is phat is that me personally nor like phat lady cuz i dont weigh much to carry the heavy load but that don't justify her as ugly  because is plain to see she got an amazing eyes which is very clear in the eyes of a blind man, One man food is another man poison and moreover african like their woman thick and curvy with all dem meat in all the right places. cheesy
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2011
all4naija:

I can see some pot belly like that of sugar daddy in next to the last pic! Not hating dude! Hahaha! Keep it up and try to control your mouth another time!

I hope the person I am speaking about knows himself!
Laughing with lasGidi swagg :d
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hoodrat:

The reason i said nayah is phat is that me personally nor like phat lady cuz i dont weigh much to carry the heavy load but that don't justify her as ugly because is plain to see she got an amazing eyes which is very clear in the eyes of a blind man, One man food is another man poison and moreover african like their woman thick and curvy with all dem meat in all the right places. cheesy

That is true mayne, I no go fit carry my orobo, but we go marry smiley i love thick and fresh diva's
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by rhymz(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hoodrat:

Okay here we go again, aight again yo. grin
lol, walahi, guy u be real renegade
Hoodrat:

The reason i said nayah is phat is that me personally nor like phat lady cuz i dont weigh much to carry the heavy load but that don't justify her as ugly  because is plain to see she got an amazing eyes which is very clear in the eyes of a blind man,  One man food is another man poison and moreover african like their woman thick and curvy with all dem meat in all the right places. cheesy
i know of a guy that got beaten to a pulp for calling the celebrant of a "a making sense" birthday bash fat. Dont ever tell a lady to her face that she is fat, stuff is rude!"a making sense" birthday bash fat. Dont ever tell a lady to her face that she is fat, stuff is rude!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Excelboi(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2011
Victor wia ur pix? And u dey laugh at person abi nd Hoodrat, na wia be dat wey u take that snap shot?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
Excelboi, when you'll know me better you'll notice I 'm not getting upset so easily and especially for this kind of beauty things, the pb is not me but some others who will take advantage of this to bash the others, as for me don't worry I already know I'm not super woman or whatever and never will wink but just one thing: I don't like disrespect period

Hoodrat, that's your taste and I respect that, there's no offense or bitterness but just an advise:
Even for slim woman try to be less rude you're not ugly that would be sad
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
Page 10? shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Goldieluks: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hoodrat:

The reason i said nayah is phat is that me personally nor like phat lady cuz i dont weigh much to carry the heavy load but that don't justify her as ugly  because is plain to see she got an amazing eyes which is very clear in the eyes of a blind man, One man food is another man poison and moreover african like their woman thick and curvy with all dem meat in all the right places. cheesy

You are ok-ish. undecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by koolkamzzy(m): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
dammytex:

Can someone please tell me what hoodrat is trying to achieve.

Please help me ask him. The Guy is just blowing his own Trumpet up and down grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Dyt(f): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2011
Erm Dammytex
can i mk u my wallpaper?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
Excelboi:

Victor wia your pix? And u dey laugh at person abi nd Hoodrat, na wia be dat wey u take that snap shot?
My pix? He dey inside my photo album for house! cheesy
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
koolkamzzy:

Please help me ask him. The Guy is just blowing his own Trumpet up and down grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you wan know werrin warrant the ish aks the OP, And for them boys wey too dey shy to showcase their pics if you got it proud it. grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Excelboi(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
Nayah baby,dnt take it too personal, cnt you see sarcasm in my post? You have to accept whatever is posted on NL here, there is no 1st prize innit, so pls gentle does it, just kidding huh.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^well I do Excel bro that 's why I say don't worry  grin I never take some posts too personal, and I'm aware that everyone is free to tell his opinion, I don't like judging people but I was just advising  grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
all4naija:

I can see some pot belly like that of sugar daddy in next to the last pic! Not hating dude! Hahaha! Keep it up and try to control your mouth another time!

I hope the person I am speaking about knows himself!

@all 4 naija i nor understand werrin you dey try preach but for your info me nor be gay,just an average
sexkillz:

Page 10? shocked shocked shocked
joe trina catch fun on nairaland.

Yea Goldie im okay, I'm just been real here so no offence.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by AFROASIA(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
The Nayah I see in that picture can not be called fat , or I'm i missing something? Can be best described as a medium build ( for a black girl) in my opinion. Hey, how come the other ladies are not commenting on this tread ? Let's stop throwing punches and get back to the basics of the tread ( so we don't scare others from posting)
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Excelboi(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2011
££VICTOR££:

My pix? He dey inside my photo album for house! cheesy
go inside house make u bring am,con upload am make we see.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by moonraker(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
Page 10 and Counting shocked shocked shocked

Nayah:

^^^well I do Excel bro that 's why I say don't worry  grin I never take some posts too personal, and I'm aware that everyone is free to tell his opinion, I don't like judging people but I was just advising  grin

You are beautiful and you know it, no need to be modest!!!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
I dont weigh much like i said. cheesy

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Andrew3(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
@fickle
where are u come and end what u started ooo b4 someone goes who with swollen jaws grin grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hoodrat:

If you wan know werrin warrant the ish aks the OP, And for them boys wey too dey shy to showcase their pics if you got it proud it. grin
Dem no mu.mu like u na! Not that they are shy nor ugly they just dont wanna act like pu'ssy a!ss nigga like u!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by baslone: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2011
Nayah, your eye. . . . . . . . . .

Hoodrat ,please can you upload more of your pictures! I think they cool mehn!!  wink
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Excelboi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hoodrat:

I dont weigh much like i said. cheesy
Bros dis your pic get as im be oooo, awon omo ele ma likey! Fickle come rate amundecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2011
££VICTOR££:

Dem no mu.mu like u na! Not that they are shy nor ugly they just dont wanna act like womanliness a!ss nigga like u!

Guy werrin warrant the ish? she na chatting ish or you mean war with me cuz i dey serious here, Well it shows you be typical naija haters i nor get your time im busy uploading pics,be back at ya grin. For your information this na thread for wonderful people and happy people not sad people abegi.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2011
Excelboi:

go inside house make u bring am,con upload am make we see.
Am sorry sir we dont have scanner, Can u provide one for us sir? :-P
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2011
mooraker, I know lol it's sound a bit subjective
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2011
Excelboi:

Bros dis your pic get as im be oooo, awon omo ele ma likey! Fickle come rate amundecided

Bro me just dey do my thing and i nor take anything personal for here cuz na thread for wonderful people not sad people.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hoodrat:

Guy werrin warrant the ish? she na chatting ish or you mean war with me cuz i dey serious here,  Well it shows you be typical naija haters i nor get your time im busy uploading pics,be back at ya grin. For your information this na thread for wonderful people and happy people not sad people abegi.
Abeg no vex oo, Am just trying to express my own opinion on this so called pix u uploadin' No hard feeling dude cheesy
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by moonraker(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2011
Nayah:

mooraker, I know lol it's sound a bit subjective

Now calm down, no pun intended. but seriously, u must hv gotten alot of compliments on

your beauty before so this automatically means that ur self aware of that fact, Pls dont take

it the wrong way. erm very sorry to say this but its moonraker wink from the James bond movie.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2011
Moonraker, I'll never be upset about your statement smiley, and I'm not even upset in any so don't worry and thanks for your friendship

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20)

Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only / People Born In June, Lets Meet Here / I Am Erica Female From Delta State I Need A Boy Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.