Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack (26229 Views)

Robbers Write Ogun Community Over Planned Invasion / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks / Court Orders CBN To Pay N8bn Damages To Benue Communities Over Soldiers Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by onez: 4:35am On Dec 18, 2022
ATIKU'S PRESIDENCY IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by NuruDiddy: 4:52am On Dec 18, 2022
Eyesstone:
These idiots should be dealt with ruthlessly
No ooooo. It's their fathers land. If na Igbo land,u will support the herdsman. Let Ogun feel the heat small

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Mrkindness: 4:54am On Dec 18, 2022
Watch Tinubu urchins and Yoruba Muslims to leave the topic and attack Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Brushstrokes20: 4:56am On Dec 18, 2022
# the sorry State of the shithole under the very nose of some of lifeless, nepotic scammer! undecided
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by mozona(m): 5:08am On Dec 18, 2022
if after this warning and the attack still happen and they succeed
then Nigeria is a fail country.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by honcdm(m): 5:08am On Dec 18, 2022
where are the cow? what I can say is there is copy cat ;Dwhere are the cow? what I can say is there is copy cat
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by adecz: 5:11am On Dec 18, 2022
Only Fulani will be fighting for
"their father's property" in other
people's land ❗️❗️❗️

That is the reason people in southern
Nigeria should be careful not to
allow Fulani to settle in any land there,
because, a few years down the line,
they will start claiming the land as their
own, since they really have no where
else to go. ☹️☹️
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Tsolutionjoseph: 5:18am On Dec 18, 2022
Jostoman:
That is the strategy lagos landlord want to use against Atiku in the southwest before, it was the emergence of peter obi that scatter their plan.

foolish Igbos, that relates every issues to TINUBU, mad people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Tsolutionjoseph: 5:20am On Dec 18, 2022
letristian:
We can't wait for Obi to come and address all these nonsense accordingly.

Can you just imagine the guts of born to rule and domination
why can't ur Foolish messiah called Peter obi help u stop d killing in ur states

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by rpstar12: 5:27am On Dec 18, 2022
lexylaw40:
All lies... It's IPOB on the move, we know dem. Ipob propaganda

When they tell you to eat good food, you wouldn't listen. You and Tinubu stop eating Agbado

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by philkoms: 5:56am On Dec 18, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Trust my Afonja people to flee in fear. grin
That is a lie from the pit of hell.Things are no longer the same in Southwest.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Faposky95: 6:12am On Dec 18, 2022
If this is not nipped in the bud now...and it happens, then I'll understand that a new Sheriff and a new hustle has crept in ......then, a failed state will be truly born....
Imagine, a country where states with CSOs have indigenes pay bandits before, during, and after......

It's on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by orazx: 6:56am On Dec 18, 2022
And the Afonjas still believe the Igbos are their main enemies.
Shame on you all

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by kelly72: 6:59am On Dec 18, 2022
And they are being given N2,000 each to vote the killer group back to power through Tinubu.

In February 2023, the people of those communities would have a rare chance to remove this threat permanently or bring it home to live with them.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by zedegit: 7:13am On Dec 18, 2022
oshozondii:

https://punchng.com/killer-herdsmen-write-ogun-communities-over-planned-attack/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1671308584

Between Fulani and Afonja who grab land pass?

By way of life, Fulanis are migrants and it would be laughable if they lay claim to lands in their host communities.

They are merely bullies. They should better coordinate themselves. Picking fights In almost all the states and you think that should be a way of life?

I blame state governors for this nonsense. They have failed their people and should resign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by ZombieSlayer1: 7:13am On Dec 18, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
foolish Igbos, that relates every issues to TINUBU, mad people
Brain-dead oduduwa miscreant, is that not the same way you urchins relate every issue to Obi? Someone steals a goat in Igbo land. you must see 1 miscreant find a way to blame Obi for it. Useless lots, you all are
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by ZombieSlayer1: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2022
philkoms:

That is a lie from the pit of hell.Things are no longer the same in Southwest.
It's worse. A few days ago I got info that the community where I did my NYSC in Ogun Waterside has been sacked by herdsmen. This didn't make it to any news outlets. I've been trying to reach my landlord then, but his number hasn't been reachable. I just hope he and his family is fine
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by zedegit: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2022
Lorenahertz:
Now that the state government has been given a heads up, they better do something o. We don't want to hear stories

I laugh at you. Be counting on state government until they mine your skull.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by ufotunang: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2022
All this as a result of voting a Fulani man into power.,.. nigeria be careful on this 2923 election... nigeria be wise and learn from your past mistakes
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by zedegit: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2022
princepee:
Those who mock orders when they are attacked over to you!
What do you have to say about this?
If it's wrong condem it!
Don't wait until it's your turn!
Until bubu leaves this demons will attc anywhere they choose.9
Communities arm your self and defend your people!
If you like keep shifting blems
Words of ty danjima comes to mind.

You mean the people that have entered IDP camps already?
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by zedegit: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Trust my Afonja people to flee in fear. grin

Ahh! Otilo.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by zedegit: 7:26am On Dec 18, 2022
Tayorshd2:

Which of the Obi .. is it the one that cannot handle and settle the killings in his region that want to settle the one in other people's region Get sense na .

Settle it as what and in which role?
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by zedegit: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2022
LILTJAY:
rubbish news.. herdsmen nor get time to write if them one attack, because they always attack unaware..
this na handwork of arm robbers wey dey find way to put fear for people body so that them enter their houses go steal for this Christmas

Will you accept to deliver cooked rice to them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by oneMalik: 7:37am On Dec 18, 2022
I dont have anyone to arm ....moreso you should know Yoruba don't fall for such senseless propaganda .

We're not like those who thought they're fighting Fulani and buhari thereby setting their region on fire .

Una Mumu propaganda no dey work again .....we refused to be fooled like the way one abino fools his people .

PeterObi4LP:

Wether is real or staged, go and arm and prepare your people. Forewarned is forearmed. Mumu
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by kayusely70(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2022
The state government, through Amotekun, and all other security agencies should take pro-active measures to forestall their evil plans.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by tishbite41(m): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2022
Miyetti Afonja
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by emonis88: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2022
Jostoman:
That is the strategy lagos landlord want to use against Atiku in the southwest before, it was the emergence of peter obi that scatter their plan.

Ah! So some people still dey do critical thinking in this our country? If u know, u know o! I thot I was d only one seeing the twist in these events, even other events comes to mind.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by johnjose68: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2022
Jostoman:

You almost say: in Tinubu's name when you pray grin

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Rapture2021: 7:53am On Dec 18, 2022
Jostoman:

This is deep bro
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by tomju2(f): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2022
“Well, I saw the letter purportedly written by a baseless group. We believe it is a baseless group that wrote the letter. We are not losing any sleep because no information is too small to take note of.

“We are not neglecting it. We are working on it to unravel those behind it,” he said.
I don't understand. NOT LOOSING SLEEP MEANS HE IS NOT WORRIED. But then he says no information is too small that they are working on jt? How ?
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by philkoms: 8:01am On Dec 18, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
It's worse. A few days ago I got info that the community where I did my NYSC in Ogun Waterside has been sacked by herdsmen. This didn't make it to any news outlets. I've been trying to reach my landlord then, but his number hasn't been reachable. I just hope he and his family is fine
That case is not peculiar to south west.Killer Herdsmen problem is Nigerian problem
now whether you like it or not,and the good thing that is happening now is the unity of SW resolve to solve the problem.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Jack500: 8:05am On Dec 18, 2022
Conner44:
Okay oh. Amotekun to the rescue cool

Boko haram flags are currently hoisted high and waving gallantly in many local governments in the north . . . It’s not surprising that they are now shifting their gaze onto the south west first in their grand scheme of conquest.

So to our esteemed accommodating accomodators wink over to you guys. The ball has been passed from the north and rests in your court now. Remember there’s the Benin republic IDP camp just a few kilometers away so don’t fear too much if you can’t pay the visitors their ‘matching ground’ fees grin

God bless ESN for me abeggi

God bless ESN, you say, unknown gun men are still killing your people o, even herdsmen are still killing and raping your sister and mothers, you need to get brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan / Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election / PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.