Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack (26214 Views)

Robbers Write Ogun Community Over Planned Invasion / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks / Court Orders CBN To Pay N8bn Damages To Benue Communities Over Soldiers Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by JooEeL(m): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by TheChameleon: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Trust my Afonja people to flee in fear. grin

Didinrin thinks everyone is like Ojukwu or Kanu or Peter Obi or Zik who fled battle after chestbeating.

The only success in Biafra was led by a brave Yoruba man called Victor Banjo.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by smileyoo: 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
nedu666:
I advise the people to ignore police claim of protection and arm themselves. because wen it happens police and army will be no where to be seen
lol.
do you still need to advise them on that, even when they have been in Nigeria, witnessing, how these bunch of terrorists, have been killing innocent nigerians, with impunity ?
recently Enugu was seriously attacked and they are still licking their wounds, just like the previous attacks on nigerians by these privileged murderers, there will be no arrests, no prosecutions, and the evil circle continue to repeat itself.

4 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Scarletjr(m): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
I advise they should all prepare for wars

3 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by VawulenceProMax: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
They bought land , una collect am, now them want revenge una dey cry

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by kenchop: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
THE NIGERIAN POLICE WILL FIRST COME OUT TO DEBUNK THE LETTER AS BEING FAKE. AFTER PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ATTACKED THEY WILL TELL YOU THEY HAVE LAUNCH AN INVESTIGATION TO ARREST THOSE INVOLVED, MEANWHILE LIVES HAVE BEEN LOST. MAY GOD HELP US FORBID BAD THING IN THE COUNTRY.
SEUN COME AND BLOCK ME AGAIN.

5 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by RichAbujaGuy: 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by dominic17: 12:13am On Dec 18, 2022
Was Tinubu consulted before you wrote this comment? I know why I am asking.
Eyesstone:
These idiots should be dealt with ruthlessly

4 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by beejay85: 12:19am On Dec 18, 2022
Conner44:
Okay oh. Amotekun to the rescue cool

Boko haram flags are currently hoisted high and waving gallantly in many local governments in the north . . . It’s not surprising that they are now shifting their gaze onto the south west first in their grand scheme of conquest.

So to our esteemed accommodating accomodators wink over to you guys. The ball has been passed from the north and rests in your court now. Remember there’s the Benin republic IDP camp just a few kilometers away so don’t fear too much if you can’t pay the visitors their ‘matching ground’ fees grin

God bless ESN for me abeggi

"You think you can send away our people
from the land they bought in Nigeria, our fathers land, you kill our people, you kill their cows, you take over all their properties, you think you can go scot-free. It’s high time we come for revenge"
These goes to show that these communities have been severely dealing with the herdsmen in time past....the difference is that they have been discreet about it unlike ur people who beat their hairy dry chest over little conquest like burning a tomato and onion truck grin
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by YorubaMod(m): 12:26am On Dec 18, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Japa reloaded grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by jaxxy(m): 12:27am On Dec 18, 2022
My own is which one is our father's land?? undecided
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by YorubaMod(m): 12:27am On Dec 18, 2022
Make Ewedu muchers tear race now grin grin grin grin

GOD BLESS MAZI SIMON EKPA Abeggi

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 18, 2022
Make them forward the letter to Bubu make him talk to his relatives to calm down.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Lightorder: 12:38am On Dec 18, 2022
kingamaa:
Thank God the police is aware and are taking steps to protect the communities

The communities should also inform OPC and Amotekun

In addition to contacting local hunters and guards and of course, don't forget prayers.
which police ?

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by PeterObi4LP: 12:42am On Dec 18, 2022
oneMalik:
Mumu news !

Something I can just paste on wall or even spread at night to paint my enemy a bad image .

All these news are derailing people thereby causing more division in Nigeria.

STOP NONSENSE !

Wether is real or staged, go and arm and prepare your people. Forewarned is forearmed. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Atlantis585: 12:47am On Dec 18, 2022
oshozondii:

https://punchng.com/killer-herdsmen-write-ogun-communities-over-planned-attack/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1671308584

Thiefnubbu will soon ask “WHERE ARE THE COWS”. His urchins are more concerned about Obi and Igbos while Fulani herdsmen are killing and maiming their people everyday.

Watch and see, You won’t get much reactions from them because of 2023 elections.

3 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:11am On Dec 18, 2022
HydraFeeds:
If you want to have peace ,you must prepare for war .

Some part of YORUBA don't entertain this Truth, they will rather bargain with thier enemy, camofrage peace with him and find another brother to sell out as the enemy....lols

2 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by skuribeebo: 1:20am On Dec 18, 2022
letristian:
We can't wait for Obi to come and address all these nonsense accordingly.

Can you just imagine the guts of born to rule and domination
Obi ke?
Obi to address Fulani issue ke?
Person wey no comment on UGM.
Dey fool ur self.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by drololaaof: 1:54am On Dec 18, 2022
oshozondii:

https://punchng.com/killer-herdsmen-write-ogun-communities-over-planned-attack/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1671308584
Yalcan see now when some of the herders write that they should regarded as victims and not criminals, where is there fathers in the south? The police that assured the people of protection and safety, I hope they will not look the other way on the day of the attack!
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by erai30(m): 1:56am On Dec 18, 2022
To be fore warned is to be Forearmed, get your weapons or Jas ready just I'm case play, play turn to eat and go.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by toprealman: 1:58am On Dec 18, 2022
Lorenahertz:
Now that the state government has been given a heads up, they better do something o. We don't want to hear stories
We are not losing any sleep because no information is too small to take note of. cool
I need explanation please.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by naijamerican: 2:16am On Dec 18, 2022
Igbojew:
Good let them wipe entire Yorubas and the ones that survive should to Benin republic.Funny enough this thread is still 2 pages but of it's about Igbos it would have reach 15 by now and still counting and those that will be attacking Igbos will be Yorubas............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

Facts. These Fulani are threatening these people and they remain quiet. Let this thread be about an Igbo getting arrested and you will see countless replies. Such cowards
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Desusi: 2:19am On Dec 18, 2022
nedu666:
I advise the people to ignore police claim of protection and arm themselves. because wen it happens police and army will be no where to be seen
What do you expect police to say before. You want the police to tell the people they are not prepared or that the people should prepare. Not Nigeria police! To before warned is to before prepared/armed.its said "omo ti o ni iya oun ko ni sun,oun naa ko ni sun naa nii"
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by grandstar(m): 2:20am On Dec 18, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Unknown gunmen are killing your own people and it is afonja that is your biggest headache.

Instead of y'all coming out on Monday to give these unknown gunmen a bloody nose, na the matchstick waey dey afonja eye you can only see.

2 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Desusi: 2:31am On Dec 18, 2022
Imagine the statements made by these killers herdsmen. The land of their Father,which was bought for them.?? This was the same tactics employed in the middle belt,plateau, Benue and southern Kaduna. After the inhabitants were wiped away, they name the communities with their own names. Governor Abiodun should not threat this issue with mere hands. A proactive and decisive actions should be taken to deal with these reckless killers. He should not wait for abuja to sign his decision, otherwise, there would be catastrophe. "Ki oju eni maa ri ibi gbogbo ara loogun re."
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:35am On Dec 18, 2022
This shouldn't be taken with hands of levity.

They should arm themselves against these animals and not depend solely on police.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by faceLAGOS: 2:42am On Dec 18, 2022
All these Fulani no get strength, na weapons dem get.

This news just dey vex me.

Youths in those villages should go and get their guns & jazz ready.

Where is that fvcking hornnny of ife?
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Atlantis585: 2:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Where are the cows?

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by yinkeys(m): 3:30am On Dec 18, 2022
Lorenahertz:
Now that the state government has been given a heads up, they better do something o. We don't want to hear stories
Nigerian govt to do something ke
I hope you’re not new in Nigeria
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by broadman20: 3:48am On Dec 18, 2022
lexylaw40:
All lies... It's IPOB on the move, we know dem. Ipob propaganda

Keep deceiving yourself Yoruba Muslim until the wipe out your race.

Even the Owo massacre was done by IPOB, useless man.

Coward, na only Skull mining you know how to do,

Ordinary fighting and protecting your village dey make you Pupu for your pants.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by wizelink(m): 4:26am On Dec 18, 2022
The communities involved should totally disregard uniformed men assurance and solidly prepare against their inversion. The same uniformed men will protect them (the invaders) when it finally happens.

How many communities have they invaded and killed their people and no arrests or court proceedings to the arrested.

Ogun people be wiser now or die like fowl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bus With Passengers Falls In To Lagos Lagoon. / I Am A Local Champion - Wike / Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.