Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students (26952 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by OdefaGirl(f): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
dat9jaguy:

It had always been ipob and lekki 'massacre' crew nah.
Don't get it twisted, the reason we talk about Peter Obi is that he is a fraud and it is the duty of every patriot to expose fraud.

In one sentence, summarize the question. Whose the drug lord again amongst the top 3 presidential candidates in Nigeria? [30 marks]

Let me dance commot.....

Oya Obidients, let me hear you....
Town Hall different from.......
Blabla Blu..... bulabla bla

Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Mrmb: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

He has abandoned illterate north for you and focused on enlightened states, why are you still wailing?

Its clear you don't understand the politicsbof this country, anyone who losses the north has lost the election.. You Obi supporters are not enlightened, you are just full of thuggery...
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Nchenches: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
BATified2023:
D same students he increased their tuition fee by 200% at ANSU n made it clear education isn’t meant for the poor

The mugu don realize say na flop b him rally so he wants to bring irrelevant psquare n students so we can think it’s massive

Bunch of clowns

Modified…… igbos stop quoting me cos I won’t reply u

22 mentions already

[b][/b]
You twist everything in this world against Obi, yet Obi soars higher every new day. Are you not tired yet.
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Nchenches: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
BATified2023:
D same students he increased their tuition fee by 200% at ANSU n made it clear education isn’t meant for the poor

The mugu don realize say na flop b him rally so he wants to bring irrelevant psquare n students so we can think it’s massive

Bunch of clowns

22 mentions already

Do you expect Nigeria's students to embrace Tinubu the drug trafficking baron as the next president of Nigeria?
Are they crazy like you who had since gone crazy with ethnic bigotry?

You twist everything in this world against Obi, yet Obi soars higher every new day. Are you not tired yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Cannonleo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
BATified2023:

Bunch of clowns

22 mentions already
bring this rubbish to twitter now

Why are you here dense air

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by WhiteRuler: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
RuddyFusion:
A town hall is different........
Please help me complete the above

From balablue, blue bulaabaaa
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
twilliamx:

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-on-peter-obi-let-us-verify/amp

Just in case your mumu never do
Useless propaganda from an Agbadorian urchin... write more trash... Gambian goat

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by atinga1: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
dat9jaguy:

That is my point exactly, Peter Obi no popular. You guys (ipob and Co.) are just forcing the impression that he is popular. Like I said, Feb election will cure all these una madness.
As usual.

Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by searchlight: 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
BATified2023:

Bunch of clowns

22 mentions already
Yeah possibly during the ASUU strike all the tertiary institutions in your state were all close but that same ansu was active. Must you be an urchin in every thread that concerns Obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by luckyz4rea(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
When I saw “a town hall different from the...” I thought it was ... grin
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Igbek76: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Obi go and rest! Its over for your campaign.

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Okoroawusa: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
I said that after the Kogi disaster and the abandonment of Ekiti and Ondo rallies, the Obidient slaves will do one or two rallies and use it to disturb our ears for two weeks or more. Did I not say it here few days ago?

Rallies wey APC dey do every day of the week from regions, to states to local governments....we can't count how many APC rallies have been done this week alone.
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by ozimec(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
BATified2023:

Bunch of clowns

Go n hang yourself or better still 3rd mainland bridge will be a quick route.
Obi Datti is coming.

22 mentions already
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Rikkely: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
dat9jaguy:

That is my point exactly, Peter Obi no popular. You guys (ipob and Co.) are just forcing the impression that he is popular. Like I said, Feb election will cure all these una madness.

The same way the election will cure your own madness and delusion when ThiefTinibu Lose come February, funny me how you guy feel so comfortable that you will win, you guys are just sick
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Rikkely: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=119245701]u should know that the only tribe that deceived themselves a lot is Igbo

Ask them where is their Biafra n where is their nnamdi kanu today?

Where is your Oduduwa Republic today?
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Manofnaija: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire

It's quite clear to you that Obi is the best presidential candidate but you are biased because he is Ibo.
Despite the obvious sorry state of the country, you rather remain in the sorry state than to vote for an Ibo man.
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Manofnaija: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I said that after the Kogi disaster and the abandonment of Ekiti and Ondo rallies, the Obidient slaves will do one or two rallies and use it to disturb our ears for two weeks or more. Did I not say it here few days ago?

Rallies wey APC dey do every day of the week from regions, to states to local governments....we can't count how many APC rallies have been done this week alone.

Labour Party is not as wealthy as APC. You count popularity by number of rallies held and not by competence and capacity to redeem the face of Nigeria.
Sure you read the news about South Sudan president. That is what some of you wish for Nigeria
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by twilliamx(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Useless propaganda from an Agbadorian urchin... write more trash... Gambian goat
expected nothing less from an unintelligent entity
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Manofnaija: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mrmb:

Its clear you don't understand the politicsbof this country, anyone who losses the north has lost the election.. You Obi supporters are not enlightened, you are just full of thuggery...

That's why you are supporting Muslim-Muslim ticket in a secular country like Nigeria.
Politics should be all inclusive, not segregation and open marginalisation as it is practiced. And some of you that are supposed to stand up for what is right are cheering them on.
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by novaris(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
dat9jaguy:

be careful make obi matter no go give you heart related problems

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Ekzoba(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
The way Ronaldo fans are crying now as a result of messi winning world cup is the same way urchins are going to cry when Peter Obi is announce as the winner of 2023 presidential election.

Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Auduambless(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
A town hall, different from Bala bulu, bulaba, Blu blu grin
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Mrkindness: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire
olaniniyi your wailing just started till 2023.
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by IfnobeGod20: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
BATified2023:
the best in Igbo land is d poorest in Yoruba land

U know a one eyed man is d king in d land of d blind

The peter obi that is your best in Igbo land can’t measure makinde in d west

Y will obi not b d best when u have d likes of

Ikpeazu
Uzodinma
Okorocha
Ugwanyi
Orji uzor kalu
Theodore orji
N co

He will definitely b d best but can’t b compared to
Fashola
Ambode
Sanwo olu
Aregbesola
Seyi makinde
Oyetola
N co
The way you reason sometimes I always ask myself may be you're intentionally doing it or it is the level of your intelligence.
It is on record till date that there is no single governor in this nation that invested in education like Peter Obi and till date Anambra had not recovered from it. A man that met a rotten education system but in 3 years he turned the fortune around. The awards and accolades Peter Obi got for his achievements in education all you listed, included your Tinubu never had it.
You can continue to churn out lie to impress the gullible that are following you or that cannot use their data for verification.

Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nijablast:
Obi is a criminal who mortgage the future of the youths in Anambra, instead of him to invest in education , he invested in Hero beer where he will see returns from his family business. Obi has failed

Urchin, you and your family have failed.. included your fellow urchin...

Even your fellow bastards will be ashamed of you with this lie ....

Peter Obi remained the most education freely governor... It's on record... Not even insignificant urchins like you can change it
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by akezn: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
A town hall, different from balabu blublu bullaba
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Emola12(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
BATified2023:

Bunch of clowns

22 mentions already
I no say u go come here come talk rubbish abi no be you
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by clevybrown(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
BATified2023:

Bunch of clowns

22 mentions already
shut up!!!
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Mrmb: 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
Manofnaija:

That's why you are supporting Muslim-Muslim ticket in a secular country like Nigeria.
Politics should be all inclusive, not segregation and open marginalisation as it is practiced. And some of you that are supposed to stand up for what is right are cheering them on.

Delta state are there no Muslims there?

They have both governor and deputy as Christians same goes for most if not all of the southeast states. What do you call that?
Or there are no Muslims and traditionalists there?
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by nairanaira12: 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
BATified2023:

Bunch of clowns

22 mentions already

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/430653-lasu-increases-fees-for-new-students.html

Lagos also increased LASU fees. That makes you and your bed wetting candidate a bunch of clowns
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by nairanaira12: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire

I'm yoruba and will vote for Peter Obi.

As a Yoruba Muslim, I'm certain you will sing praises to a dog if that dig is a muslim.

Oponu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Is A Failure, Has Lily-Livered, Weak Leadership; IPOB Must Be Curbed - Sagay / APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' / APC Now Has Two Factions —timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.