Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How To Cope With Heartbreak As A Man, Practical - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cope With Heartbreak As A Man, Practical (359 Views)

How Do I Deal With Heartbreak Pls. / Going Through Heartbreak As I Lost Two Nice Ladies Who Were Virgins / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope With Heartbreak As A Man, Practical by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
If caution is not taken, a breakup can ruin one’s life and cause chaos. That is merely a reality. No matter the specifics, whether they were anticipated for a long time or just appeared out of nowhere, they are unpleasant.

Even while it may feel impossible when the split is still fresh in your mind, you can and will move past it. We understand that it can be easy to dwell in your bitter sentiments, but doing so will only make things worse for you.
https://beaman.com.ng/how-to-cope-with-heartbreak-as-a-man-practical/

(1) (Reply)

Part 4 Of How A Gee Boi Collected My Babe / The Thing Finally Happened Yesterday O / Who Is Shalommy Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.