Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State (3075 Views)

Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) / Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ / How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State by fuckJones(f): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hizzy:

It wasn't ESN that killed him
Leonard Chibuzor is my elder brother
so who kill him?
Re: BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
DeepThroater:

So this is suppose to make sense of his murder?

Minor car accident and scuffle that saw to a mafia style killing .

Good to see how every OSU is a potential killer over the most minor issue.

This is ESN handwork and nothing else.

Stop making stupid excuses for your terrorists.
It wasn't ESN
Re: BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
fuckJones:

so who kill him?

He fought someone for scratching his car they even attack him of recent but he survived that one
About
Re: BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State by DeepThroater: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hizzy:

It wasn't ESN

So you want me to believe this is what the yeast has turned to that every other citizen is a potential killer waiting to strike ?

You fool yourself only.
Re: BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State by fuckJones(f): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hizzy:

He fought someone for scratching his car they even attack him of recent but he survived that one
About
is the same thing bro, he fought an Ipob strong members. let us all agree that ipob are behind killing in Igbo land.
Re: BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State by DeepThroater: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hizzy:

About
Story.

This is a targeted kidnapping attempt of a high profile govt PA.

Stop trying to absolve your ESN terrorists.
Re: BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State by Bimpe29: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Another sad news
Re: BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State by DonMarkuzi(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hizzy:

They said he had issues with one guy like that on Wednesday they said the guy scratched his Oga (EMEBEIFE EGO) SUV then Leo was driving he came out and slap the guy then the guy told him he's going to kill him, he was traveling from Abakaliki to Anambra for child dedication on Saturday night, with two of his friends unfortunately he stopped to urinate and the double cross him with Siena wanted to kidnap him, he fought them, naturally he is very strong when he was schooling at EBSU he fought eight cultist that came to attack him dislocated their hands in my community everybody knows him as strong man but the gun men knows that he's strong shot him dead immediately

Are you sure of this information, cos am taking it up immediately.
Re: BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
DonMarkuzi:

Are you sure of this information, cos am taking it up immediately.
Good evening I'm not sure sir people said that
Re: BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State by DonMarkuzi(m): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hizzy:

They said he had issues with one guy like that on Wednesday they said the guy scratched his Oga (EMEBEIFE EGO) SUV then Leo was driving he came out and slap the guy then the guy told him he's going to kill him, he was traveling from Abakaliki to Anambra for child dedication on Saturday night, with two of his friends unfortunately he stopped to urinate and the double cross him with Siena wanted to kidnap him, he fought them, naturally he is very strong when he was schooling at EBSU he fought eight cultist that came to attack him dislocated their hands in my community everybody knows him as strong man but the gun men knows that he's strong shot him dead immediately

I have sent the case to the appropriate quarters. Be ready to give statement.
Re: BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
DonMarkuzi:

Good evening sir people were saying this and you know he is my brother I'm depressed now sorry it wasn't intentional Biko sir forgive me
Re: BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State by Fejoku: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
fuckJones:

it will never be well with anyone that supports Nnamdi KANU and people that supported him when he started this madness
It will forever be bad for you and whoever reasons like you.
28 people were slaughtered in Southern Kaduna yesterday but you had nothing to say. Many villagers were killed in Zamfara yesterday and we never heard from you. One person was killed in Anambra after he resisted an attempted abduction and you're here cursing on Nnamdi Kanu who the Nigerian court had ruled to be set free. Don't you see how stupid you are?
Re: BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
DonMarkuzi:

Good evening boss sorry sir for what I wrote it wasn't intentional

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps / FCT ABUJA Resident To Protest That They Dont Want Wike As The FCT Minister / Trains Are Getting Better In Nigeria! Picture Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.