Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks (7243 Views)

Senate Summons Service Chiefs Over Election Postponement / Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  / Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Fhemmmy: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
This is the best solution?
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by kunlekunle: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2011
GEJ should make OBJ the prime minister of nigeria.
Na him fit check all these mallams
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by toluxa1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
Big B1:

Jonathan will/can not survive a day without contacting IBB for prescription.
FACT: IBB happens to be Jonathan's number 1 and only trusted political friend in the entire country.

By the end of the year we shall all have an idea of who is really running the show in Abuja.

Just chill out and see.

This is absolutely true. Just yesterday, I was at IBB's Hilltop house. We were not allowed to enter into the compound so we packed outside in front of the gate. The only guy who entered the house said He saw Anyim Pius Anyim inside the house. I think he brought a message from the presidency. When he was going back I saw him too with some Hilux vehicles in a Jeep. We concluded that He brought Sallah greetings from the presidency but now I am thinking it has to do with security issues.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by dustydee: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
Chei!back to square one.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Kizilala: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2011
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by slinkky(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
In other words Gen Azazi has failed in his duties as NSA
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by maclatunji: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2011
Big B1:

Can you all imagine Obama contacting John McCain for economy advice?

True, you have a point.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by CasCas2: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
Boko Haram is a today's problem, as such, we do not need any ''wealth of experience'' of Gen Gusau to handle it. We need wisdom instead.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by 2mch(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2011
Why cant GEJ be honest with himself for once and save his office by firing his security chiefs and hiring competent ones. He hired incompetent friends who have no track record of intelligence or excellence in their field to be in charge of security in a volatile country like Nigeria. There are capable Nigerians even within all the armed forces that can do the job well. If he cares about his job, he will wake up and stop doing business as usual. Recycling old trash does not change the fact that it is still trash. We see how people like Marvel Akpoyibo handled Lagos when he was there, but this man was removed and taken to God knows where. When you have that kind of talent in Nigeria, they dont encourage it, they frustrate the person. I dont blame Bakare for calling Nigerians fools. Will GEJ retire if under Gusau's watch Boko Haram become worse?
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Demdem(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2011
i doubt this story however if its true, i believe its a Foolish move by GEJ
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by youngmonie: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2011
This will be a very good idea if true!!, Spoken to some top military guys and most of them usually commend Gusua!!, they call him the spy doctor. That guy knows the security problems and answers of Nigeria
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Beaf: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
slinkky:

He has not failed, far from it. Azazi is NSA; I only see his hand strengthening, especially giving the current situation with boko haram; he is developing strong international links with the CIA, FBI, Mi5, MOSSAD etc. He will also be the moderniser of our security services; that process has already begun.

Because of the nature of the North, it would be useful to have one of their own on side. Unlike IBB and the other clods, Gusau's deep tentacles can be trusted. Gusau has also worked as NSA for GEJ in the past; there are keys he has that can reach into the mosques where a lot of the current problems are fomented; he is Fulani and a Muslim. By extension, he can reach people who can counter boko haram; so there is wisdom in the security services reaching out to him.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by nagoma(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2011

They said he performed poorly at war college.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by cooolsea: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2011
[b][/b]i miss sani abacha
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
sometimes i marvel at d way some forumites reason! If GEJ decides to choose a southerner, u bigots will come here and accuse him of bn a regional leader and all that. Choosin gusau means he truely wants the best person to handle the job irrespective of wat so eva! And i kept wonderin if gusau was no longer a nigerian frm most comments i see. Infact u enemies of GEJ in nairaland r d true enemies of 9ja's progress.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by xterra2(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2011
Gbawe:

Precisely . In fact , below is what the biggest sycophant and hypocrite , Beaf, said about Gusau and others involved in the consensus arrangement at the time:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-532187.0.html

GEJ is now seeking the help of an "expired opportunistic bat" and "bloodsucker". I wonder what that tells Beaf about his hero GEJ.

hahah nice one
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by donem: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
if any meaningful contributions could be offered by the ex security chiefs that would be a welcomed idea
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by BigB11(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
This is absolutely true. Just yesterday, I was at IBB's Hilltop house. We were not allowed to enter into the compound so we packed outside in front of the gate. The only guy who entered the house said He saw Anyim Pius Anyim inside the house. I think he brought a message from the presidency. When he was going back I saw him too with some Hilux vehicles in a Jeep. We concluded that He brought Sallah greetings from the presidency but now I am thinking it has to do with security issues.
Pls, tell them.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by BigB11(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
I wonder who recommended Gasua in the first place. Can someone guess?
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by member479760: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2011
GEJ is powerless, otherwise should have bundle all of them send to jail or systematically sending dem to where others are!
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Depilot(m): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2011
First, Beaf, you're the biggest fo0l on this forum. Why? I will let you know later.

It is obvious to everybody except for Beaf that Jonathan has no business in Aso rock. Now that our K legged president is contacting his former Opponents shows that he's desperate and scared. The best we can do as great citizens of Nigeria is to join hands and support this desperate man before he makes a gigantic mistake.
It is already universally known that "you do not go back to eat your sh1t" (except your forum name is Beaf). Now that our clueless president is heading toward this direction, I think we have no other choice but to encourage and support him for the next 4 yrs in the office. Afterall, it's never all about the northerners or the Ijawu people, it's all about Nigeria.
If reaching out or contacting his former opponents is what he needs to carry on peacefully for the next 4 yrs, so be it.
We must not forget that we had the opportunity to stop PDP and thier f0olishness just a few months ago, but Nigerians were too S tupid, too dull to see behind their noses. So, let's deal with it.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Depilot(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2011
GEJ is powerless, otherwise should have bundle all of them send to jail or systematically sending dem to where others are!

That was also my expectation
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by 1025: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2011
hahahahahahaha, as long as it is pdp, i am not expecting anything good from a group of selfish criminals. a president whose wife's name is on the efcc's criminal's lists, how can he rule? outside nigeria, they say charity begins at home but in nigeria, we have such leaders whose families are out of control. look at the chairman of BOT -pdp(i am talking about obasanjo) slept with his son's wife and as such is like a rag/a dog before his son then we have our president that cannot tell us what the wife's name is doing on efcc's lists. no wonder nobody has been jailed by efcc under joe.
well, if he is contacting the military chiefs, it is a polite way of saying he can't handle this. even if he went to school without shoes, can't he act like these oyibos that resign when they notice failures?
when a president left the pressing problems of the country and start pursuing the political interests of his godfathers in the name of tenure elongations, i am not surprised.
come 2015, these same failures will come back sharing biscuits and recruiting one weak professor to look after inec and make him a billionaire and then claim free and fair elections.
if you won election and no part of this country including ur home state is at peace, one will not need a prophet to know that somebody is deceiving somebody.
you appointed the inec chairman that organised the elction and now u have appointed a judge to take charge of the election petition.
shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
until we stand up like the syrians, egyptians, libyan, tunisians etc, these criminals will not quit. these same countries that are singing their praises will freeze their accounts whenever we wake up from our slumber.
who would believe that bombs and bombings will be part of this govt in a very short while. God will see us through and the rule of these wicked men will come to anabrupt end sooner than we can imagine.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by binoe: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2011
IMHO i dont see anything wrong with this decision

gusau has proved to be one of the most experienced security officer we have in this country- i know first hand that even ibb stands in awe of this man, in person he looks very calm but he is well grounded, with a strong intelligence network locally and internationally.

of course i have my fears about him- he def still has the northern blood and may get abit sentimental but i still believe that he will not place the northern agenda above national security,

gusau or no gusau- the commander in chief MUST take actions on what ever findings show up- what is intell without action.
and trust me so much dust will need to be raised to change our country

nigerians must ask if they really want to toll this route- the price may include my father sleeping in jail for coruption or your brother sentenced to firing squad for whateva reason
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by aletheia(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2011
Anti-north bigotry masquerading as rational and intelligent discourse on this thread. Is Gusau not also a Nigerian? Doesn't the security challenges affect all of us, North and South? So because he contested for the post of the presidency with the incumbent, he shouldn't be contacted for input into solving the the current security problems? None of you is fit to hold any leadership position?

And it's you same bigots that probably hailed Obama for appointing Clinton into his cabinet and probably applauded the Cameron-Clegg partnership.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by vedaxcool(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2011
nagoma:

They said he performed poorly at war college.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Depilot(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
A country that has no constant electric power supply, no reliable security, no jobs and no basic opportunity for an average Nigerian combind that with bombing. We are in a gigantic sh1T in Nigeria.

All the necessary normal things required to tackle this bombing issue are not in place because the greedy politicians have stolen all our money.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by auwal87(m): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
ROTFLMAO

North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Beaf: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
auwal87:

ROTFLMAO

North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North North

Na deh boko haram de and na deh di yawa gas! embarassed
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Depilot(m): 12:19am On Sep 02, 2011
A country that wants to tackle terrorism/bombing problem, but also has no constant power supply, how the hel l do you want to properly tackle this new bombing method of terrorism? All it takes is for BH to operate whenever there is no light.
Shame on all our leaders!
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by sizzlers(m): 12:24am On Sep 02, 2011
short of words
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by cre8tivity(f): 12:28am On Sep 02, 2011
A country that wants to tackle terrorism/bombing problem, but also has no constant power supply, how the hel l do you want to properly tackle this new bombing method of terrorism? All it takes is for BH to operate whenever there is no light.
Shame on all our leaders!
omg!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. / Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Flirts With Another Woman On The Streets Of London / Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.