Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks (7244 Views)

Senate Summons Service Chiefs Over Election Postponement / Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  / Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Exponental(m): 1:03am On Sep 02, 2011
I expected it a long tym.
He needed to av called 4 help a very long tym ago. He needs a conference wit som top retirees.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Depilot(m): 1:33am On Sep 02, 2011
BH problem can not be solved by FBI or any team from UK. The problem is so complicated, unique, traditionalist and gorillalistic that the only solution is to go back to the root, the top retirees. Or else Jonathan will run like a chicken with 10 heads for the next 4 yrs.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Depilot(m): 1:45am On Sep 02, 2011
Nigeria is not prepared for anything, but just miliki.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Beaf: 1:54am On Sep 02, 2011
Depilot:

BH problem can not be solved by FBI or any team from UK. The problem is so complicated, unique, traditionalist and [b]gorillalistic [/b]that the only solution is to go back to the root, the top retirees. Or else Jonathan will run like a chicken with 10 heads for the next 4 yrs.

There is no gorilla that cannot be subdued.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Depilot(m): 2:16am On Sep 02, 2011
How do you track them @ night when there is no light? I guess, we can use flash or touch light.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Beaf: 3:01am On Sep 02, 2011
Depilot:

How do you track them @ night when there is no light? I guess, we can use flash or touch light.

9mm bullets don't need NEPA.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by ololo12: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2011
I have said it time and again. The solution to this is madness is split the country. Split the country, split the country, split the country. That way 70% of the problem is solved!!!
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 02, 2011
as usual,
ololo12:

I have said it time and again. The solution to this is madness is split the country. Split the country, split the country, split the country. That way 70% of the problem is solved!!!

simplistic solutions to a complexed problem,reminds me of all those ostrich leaders of the south east who keep parroting the phase,"some people dont want Jonathan to succeed"the ones who make everything tribalistic,and political.
Boko Haram is no longer a Nigerian problem.
when i posted before the Abuja bombing about funding from al qieda ,people thought i was speaking Greek, it was very clear, of course al quieda was being smoked out in the middle east and the west where else would they have their base,from the kidnapping in Malian desert,the killing of tourist in the Kalhari desert,even a blind man  could see where there were heading.

anyway i don't expect the typical Nigerian to reason , since the sand is a better place to bury their heads than the sky, belittle everything,let us hate the Igbos,the hausas,the yorubas and the edos, the Ghanaians after all everyone else is the problem.

We go to europe and they treat us like dogs(they are right by the way because we have made a mess of our continent and want to live the easy way ,to live in an organised society when we our self do not know the meaning,i support the whites,if they open their borders,europe will be in the same boat Africa is), and we cannot unite as Africans as say enough is enough.
Lord Lugard was right about the African

[b]In character and temperament” wrote Lord Lugard, “the

typical African of this race-type is a happy,

thriftless, excitable person. Lacking in self control,

discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and

naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with

little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving

weapons as an oriental loves jewelry. His thoughts are

concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment,

and he suffers little from the apprehension for the

future, or grief for the past. His mind is far nearer to

the animal world than the that of the European or

Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals placidity

and want of desire to rise beyond the State he has

reached. Through the ages the African appears to have

evolved no organized religious creed, and though some

tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense

seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more

often to take the form of a vague dread of the

supernatural”

He lacks the power of organization, and is

conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of

men or business. He loves the display of power, but

fails to realize its responsibility ….he will work

hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the

courage of the fighting animal -an instinct rather than

a moral virtue……In brief, the virtues and defects

of this race-type are those of attractive children,

whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as

to an older and wiser superior and without

envy…….Perhaps the two traits which have impressed me as

those most characteristic of the African native are his

lack of apprehension and his ability to visualize the

future”

[/b]
we are really foolish,silly and lazy
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by maclatunji: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^ It seems we have little hope then.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by JamesDoe: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2011
So the same man wey person steal bride from after a bitter struggle, na him e dey go see for marriage counselling.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by Gbenge77(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2011
It does appear that GEJ is at his wits end.
Re: GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks by peleson: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2011
i hate the idea of gej meeting with retired military chiefs and ibb, he has the lead on his hands , no matter who he should start to fire, he is the head of the gov, let him fire, return fire for fire, i want to see their heads rolllllllllllllll, haba!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Flirts With Another Woman On The Streets Of London / Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.