Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

FG Must Start Arresting Nigeria Girls With Entitlement Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FG Must Start Arresting Nigeria Girls With Entitlement Mentality (616 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Must Start Arresting Nigeria Girls With Entitlement Mentality by GoooodHardDick: 5:40am On Dec 22, 2022
Imagine how a normal human being justified her entitlement mentality.

Divoc19:
You don't give her money
You don't want her to hustle for money from other guys

Hmm

Guys
You like when girls don't ask you for money
You complain that girls like money
You don't want to give girls money
You want young and decent girl
You forget that girls are human that have daily needs too

What exactly is wrong with you Nigerian girls? Why are you all parasitic in nature?

If you like money why don't you get a job and work and make your own money? Why depending on a man for survival? Is he your father or your husband? What kind of entitlement mentality is this? Why on earth would she hustle for money from other guys? Is she a prostitute? With this daft entitlement mentality of yours, You're one of the reasons why guys will keep bashing u girls on nairaland.

No man is responsible for taking care of you except your father. If you're broke, ask your parents to give you money otherwise get a job and work not a boyfriend. Stop being a leech. Stop being a liability and a parasite.

8 Likes

Re: FG Must Start Arresting Nigeria Girls With Entitlement Mentality by Osobi32(m): 6:25am On Dec 22, 2022
I've said it before that Nigerian girls are not worth it, they are all prostitutes. They have absolutely nothing to offer other than sex and yet want everything from a man. Leeches everywhere!

7 Likes

Re: FG Must Start Arresting Nigeria Girls With Entitlement Mentality by youngmd: 6:30am On Dec 22, 2022
No body force to date .stay ur lane to avoid embarrassment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Must Start Arresting Nigeria Girls With Entitlement Mentality by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 22, 2022
Nigeria Society has been DESTROYED & CONDEMNED completely. That Is the truth and reality of these days no matter how some people "Fake Religious & Moralists" want to pretend or sugarcoat the Situation.

Most Parents have failed Woefully. Visit Nigerian Universities and see wonders happening there. If you like complain from now till Jesus come. Nothing will ever change for good and there Is nothing you can do about It.

Know this and Enjoy your peace of Mind.

2 Likes

Re: FG Must Start Arresting Nigeria Girls With Entitlement Mentality by Enny2013(f): 7:11am On Dec 22, 2022
It's like d situation of d country now made it worse for the girls.
May God bless their fathers. Poverty causes entitlement mentality.
Re: FG Must Start Arresting Nigeria Girls With Entitlement Mentality by GoooodHardDick: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2022
youngmd:
No body force to date .stay ur lane to avoid embarrassment

Bros dating is not an employment opportunity. If she's broke advice her to get a job and work not leeching around and depending on her bf and men for survival. Advice her to stop being a liability and a parasite

1 Like

Re: FG Must Start Arresting Nigeria Girls With Entitlement Mentality by GoooodHardDick: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Nigeria Society has been DESTROYED & CONDEMNED completely. That Is the truth and reality of these days no matter how some people "Fake Religious & Moralists" want to pretend or sugarcoat the Situation.

Most Parents have failed Woefully. Visit Nigerian Universities and see wonders happening there. If you like complain from now till Jesus come. Nothing will ever change for good and there Is nothing you can do about It.

Know this and Enjoy your peace of Mind.

Seconded. The rate of prostitution and hookups going on in Nigerian universities and among Nigerian girls is alarming.

2 Likes

Re: FG Must Start Arresting Nigeria Girls With Entitlement Mentality by GoooodHardDick: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2022
Enny2013:
It's like d situation of d country now made it worse for the girls.
May God bless their fathers. Poverty causes entitlement mentality.

I'm surprised this comment is coming from a lady. Your fellow gender always fight and insults us whenever they see post like this while defending their entitlement mentality. I'm really impressed with your comment. I do hope the following liabilities jennyclay blessedmercy8 divoc9 will learn from you. We urge you to Kindly educate them and teach them to be independent and not dependant on a man for survival

1 Like

Re: FG Must Start Arresting Nigeria Girls With Entitlement Mentality by GoooodHardDick: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

It's high time this boy need to see a psychiatrist.

Enny2013 , this is one of the liabilities I was talking about. The truth hurts her so much. Kindly teach and impact some wisdom into her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Must Start Arresting Nigeria Girls With Entitlement Mentality by Enny2013(f): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Enny2013 , this is one of the liabilities I was talking about. The truth hurts her so much. Kindly teach and impact some wisdom into her.
Lol...
Bro, may God bless some parents to b able to take care of their children... esp. the females.

Now, No more independence,but whoring for money. No more hustling, but roaming.
Being independent commands respect. Hard work is a virtue. I refuse to b dependent on anyone for what I can easily get n provide for myself. I am not handicapped!

(1) (Reply)

See How I Planned To Japa From Working For My Boss / Edo Men / Furniture Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.