Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) (9832 Views)

What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by PerfectStranger(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
spencekat:
Konji they will cure and use sorrows to cement it.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by IMAliyu2: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
cadet222:
What will be ur reaction?
Eyes straight ahead to where I want to go. With a straight face, as I mind my business.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
IMAliyu2:

Eyes straight ahead to where I want to go. With a straight face, as I mind my business.
that is literally me, unless one of them actively engages me in a conversation i won't bat an eyelid at any of them.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by gonkin(m): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
E get the kind condition you go experience u no go reason food.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by faceLAGOS: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
Face front while I climb gallantly with a touch of little swagger.

I pepper dem beeches.

grin

I may get to look around sparingly without necessarily making a particular eye contact.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by BigYash: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
The body odour there go fit kill the guy climbing nau. Op are you wynin me ni?

1 Like

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by Streetmovement(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If you're a shy guy I'm afraid you may not be able to make it to the top, if you no fall, you go pour person pikin drink grin

You see all those guys that come into a large hall filled with people, "unfortunately for them a moment of silence when they step in" and they start putting their phones on em ears and you will be thinking they're making a very important call, make I burst your head they are not calling anybody and neither is anybody calling them, they're having a conversation with themselves, shy mofos grin

But this picture thus look like gathering of hoes, I bet you each shenkes there has got multiple niggars they in a fuckrelationship with grin

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by Bankowner: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
It's not a crime if I face my front climbing the stairs.
cadet222:

1 Like

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by kkins25(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
I may not even climb, with this so many ladies I'd most likely trip on one of the stairs.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by Zanzibar1: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bankowner:
It's not a crime if I face my front climbing the stairs.
grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by Greatdand007(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Yall preconceived notion of South Africans having the most hiv and trying to announce it everywhere yall go is actually becoming stale.
Cos for all I know at the end of the day if you check well our naija girls fit get hiv pass them sef. If you doubt me go to lekki and Bleep max 3 girls without protection, let's see if you ain't gonna catch one stupid std. Just go try with 3 only and tell me how that goes for you.
Make una dey calm with all these una stereotyping jor

Na lie I don Bleep plenty lekki girls with no protection and I no get any disease
Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by Jii95: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
I'll gift them one round each.
Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by wiseone28: 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
See what lazy youth are fantasizing one..

God help us.

1 Share

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Zonefree:
Gathering of demonic creatures!
...AKA destiny killers. Na dem

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by LogicBomb8: 2:06am On Dec 23, 2022
cadet222:
thats a whole bunch of hungry eyes there i'll brace myself just incase they decide to launch themselves @me

1 Like

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by Keji1012(m): 2:58am On Dec 23, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Calm down comrade.Atleast they help us cure konji grin

As per sex objects bah? grin U won’t make heaven comrade

1 Like

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by Perfectfucker: 3:30am On Dec 23, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Thanks you my brother, don’t mind that boy

1 Share

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by Cravemore: 3:50am On Dec 23, 2022
Nigga rough will just go bold with eye to eye contact with the ladies seen

But a shy guy will just mistakenly kick the step and row down when he sees the audience occupied by ladies only.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by yrhuhfy113: 4:25am On Dec 23, 2022
I will climb it without stress because I am not handsome enough for them to even smile at me

1 Like

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by Bradford111(m): 6:00am On Dec 23, 2022
antidote06:
Sweet sweet pussies dem

Throughout my whole life have only enjoyed sex when I want to cum even with a virgin so I don't know what's sweet pussy
Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by Haakeem(m): 6:10am On Dec 23, 2022
Useless thread.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by Baronthecelebri: 6:10am On Dec 23, 2022
Donwizbro:
Omo!
If you're an attractive guy you'll understand the phrase "all eyes on me". Lolz
When I was in Secondary school to enter class for me na rocket science, cus all front rows are occupied by the females, those ones wey go dey stare at you like sey they wan chop you.
you can lie grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by Baronthecelebri: 6:11am On Dec 23, 2022
I'll just pass, cause siofri and jennyclay is their ambassador

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by officialfestus(m): 6:49am On Dec 23, 2022
cadet222:
Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by shortIGBOman: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Nursepepeye:
I haven't seen any hugly girl in there

Na because IGBO Girl no dey amongst them grin grin

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by lereinter(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Fact

One of the reason of marriage
Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by Malawian(m): 7:53am On Dec 23, 2022
PerfectStranger:

No conjition is permanent.
Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by Sammy101111(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2022
I cover my heart with the blood of Jesus
Demond everywhere here lol smiley

1 Like

Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by antidote06: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Bradford111:

Throughout my whole life have only enjoyed sex when I want to cum even with a virgin so I don't know what's sweet pussy
Meaning say na wide puna dey come ur way
Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by Donwizbro(m): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Nope
Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by spencekat(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
Graciousheart01:
Women with their problems and wahala,I choose to be a lone ranger ooooo,I no want die of BP
Best choice
Re: Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) by spencekat(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
kkins25:
I may not even climb, with this so many ladies I'd most likely trip on one of the stairs.
For what

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Poem For Eroticangelina...beauty In Nairaland / ???????????????????? / Ways To Hurt A Woman's Feelings...for Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.