Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App (29810 Views)

Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria / FG Warns US Against Stereotyping Nigerians Over New Fraud List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by Haylel: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
MikeMicheal:
They know their customers they can blackmail na.

I am owing like 6 apps, and i am not paying till i am richer than Elonmusk, so help me God.

The exact reason why you may never be rich.

Ingrate!

1 Like

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by aktolly54(m): 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Stevosty:
Palm credit, those guys are so useless.
really? Why default the payment date? I don't like them cos they no get extension fee incase you can't meet up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by aktolly54(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
MikeMicheal:

I am owing like 6 apps, and i am not paying till i am richer than Elonmusk, so help me God.
try they pay them small small, this life small my brother
Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by LOVEGINO(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
After dem don send massages to my contacts, dem still get mind dey call me to pay. I no dey pay shishi.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by MikeMicheal(m): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
Haylel:

The exact reason why you may never be rich.

Ingrate!
Then they should not expect payment. They should pray for my wealth.

5 Likes

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by Lumig: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
cry
Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by aloaye11: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please how can I move this to front page, something happened in Zuma rock area yesterday, some road safety officers, police and civil defense block the road half, created hold up, unfortunately for one citizen who I don't know if he was trying to escape them, the guy received the beating of his life, please why would uniform men keep manhandling fellow citizens for the slightest office. Please some people need to be disciplnes so that other would learn a lesson. I don't know how to send videos on this platform, tried it yesterday but wasn't working
Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by Yankee101: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Avoid downloading apps on your phone with sensitive items

1 Like

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by sixtuso(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
Haylel:
You deserve every blackmail you get if you borrow money from loan apps.

You read the terms and condition.

You knew when the date is due and what the interest is.

They didn't toy with you when you wanted to borrow.

Now, it's time to pay back you start crying that loan apps are bad.

Y'all ought to be taken to the streets and flogged 2 strokes for every #1,000 you borrowed.

I will never borrow a man money I cannot let go. Even when he makes the money he is supposed to repay me, he remembers that he needs to upgrade his phone rather than pay me back.

The loan apps should wind up or use the collateral method. Drop your phone before you borrow.

Ingrates! No this people are really out there to tarnish people's image. When you collect a loan from this people for a period of may be seven days, a day before the seven days they have started calling, sending unnecessary message, threatening you to pay that your loan is due. Before you know it they have started printing out numbers in your contacts, your picture that your a fraud that no body should do anything business with you. God, but not all are like that. The best is to avoid it , my guy passed hell from those people.

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by ozo13(m): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
uncleck:
These loan sharks are having field days without challenge. Every now and then government will back like Ekuke dog yet nothing come out.
I swear .the FG always bark and yet noting will be done.even the person on the picture don't look like someone serious grin

2 Likes

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by sixtuso(m): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
!No this people are really out there to tarnish people's image. When you collect a loan from this people for a period of may be seven days, a day before the seven days they have started calling, sending unnecessary message, threatening you to pay that your loan is due. Before you know it they have started printing out numbers in your contacts, your picture that your a fraud that no body should do anything business with you. God, but not all are like that. The best is to avoid it , my guy passed hell from those people.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by Frontdude(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hahaha, na 9ja condition cause am chronic debtors like me.

3 Likes

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by abrat: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Haylel:

Y'all ought to be taken to the streets and flogged 2 strokes for every #1,000 you borrowed.

I will never borrow a man money I cannot let go. Even when he makes the money he is supposed to repay me, he remembers that he needs to upgrade his phone rather than pay me back.

The loan apps should wind up or use the collateral method. Drop your phone before you borrow.

Ingrates!

One of them spotted!!

5 Likes

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by Tracingpaths: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by BJanta: 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
This is one of them, somebody
just sent this offer to me this
morning for a job I never applied.
Clicking it will give their server
silent access to all apps and the
files in the phone. See below :
U are selected for the W0rk from
Home j0b offer. receive your daily
salary 50000 . Detail :
https:///2348166437528
Can you see. They're so
audacious, he even put his phone
number there despite all these NIN
lies and claims.

1 Like

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by Doveheart: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=Haylel post=119357265]You deserve every blackmail you get if you borrow money from loan apps.

Ingrates!

[/quotes

This is one of them o. Your high interest rates are illegal and neck breaking, that's why your business is tagged creepy. Some will even lend you without applying and will be forcing you to pay together with the high interest. Greediness!

4 Likes

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by Doyou2019: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
DirtyGold:
If there is prosperity on the land, people wont fall prey to fictitious apps like this

What's tha business?

Market people today were complaining of terribly low patronage with barely three days to Christmas.It's unprecedented.

4 Likes

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by faceland: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please give us real credit system not all this 5k loan for 1 week.

We need millions for 5 years.

7 Likes

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by ImoleNaija: 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
Are loan sharks still existing?

On top the shege wey we don show them?

Who dey bankroll them

10 Likes

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by samuelson06(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
If government want to really get rid of this people, they should create a toll line where people can report the account details of such loan shark apps and then get the accounts frozen. Once account is frozen, any representative of the company that goes to the bank to find out why the account is frozen should be arrested and then information on where the company operates from can be extracted from the person

You dey mind our mumu government people? You think they don't know about what you are saying here?
Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by abrat: 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/alert-fg-warns-against-blackmailing-money-lending-app/

Cashdey, Truemoney, Cashlawn, Quick credit are all apps to be banned in Nigeria. What they do is, send money you didn't request for into your account just because you've downloaded their app and answered some questions on the app. And then you'll be calling them, sending Emails, they'll not reply. They won't pick calls also.

At times, they send SMS to you claiming to have disbursed, for example, #10, 000 and when you check your accounts, you see #6,000 or less.

After a week they start threatening you, they start calling your contacts.. foolish people!

5 Likes

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by able20(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
uncleck:
These loan sharks are having field days without challenge. Every now and then government will back like Ekuke dog yet nothing comes out.
Then you guys must stop borrowing from these money sharks, it is not by force naa
Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by Illegal1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
MikeMicheal:

I am owing like 6 apps, and i promise to pay when i am richer than Elonmusk, so help me God.

we 2 dey the same boat....

i dey owe 5 apps...

3 Likes

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by AchichaMmuo: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
Doyou2019:

Market people today were complaining of terribly low patronage with barely three days to Christmas.It's unprecedented.

They say chicken na 14k lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by victorigwe: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Tag all nepa people

1 Like

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by Illegal1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
I no go ever 4get wetin Loan apps use my eyes see dis year...

i jst dey work for dem till i get strong mind...

those people nah 1 of the reason wen make me no achieve anytin dis yr bcus i been dey for dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Illegal1:

we 2 dey the same boat....

i dey owe 5 apps...

2 of una dey learn work...

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by Jman06(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
My own is that once you call or text me and start saying you are from so and so LOAN company and Mr A or B is owing you money, I simply cut the call or delete your message. What is my business if somebody is owing you? Did you consult me before giving the loan So, why calling me to complain??

Many of the loan shark people are scammers operating in their own format!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by Illegal1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

me na like 17+ & counting!
grin

omoh...17 loan apps?

bros...na u be our chairman ooh..

bt them no blacklist ur bvn?

them don threaten to blacklist my bvn tire,i no knw if dem go finaly blacklist am...

2 Likes

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by Olaolex: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

me na like 17+ & counting!
grin
Na boss you be o... What title shall we assign to you now? We shall call you KING DEPTOR

1 Like

Re: MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App by Maro4u(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
Haylel:

Ingrates!

It's like na you call me last from lcredit cause this is exactly what the guy said... omo ona too bad lol God go help u guys too

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari / Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital / Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.