Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

That Night, We Made Vows To Stand By Each Other Before Sleeping Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Night, We Made Vows To Stand By Each Other Before Sleeping Off (381 Views)

Why Do Most Men Drink Alomo Bitter Before Sleeping With A Lady / Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Night, We Made Vows To Stand By Each Other Before Sleeping Off by Uwagood123(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
“Mammy why?” I cried. My parents are going to get really disappointed at me for bringing in a stranger to the house without their consent.
“Why what? eh Olive?”
“You’ve seen it already, you’ve opened the door.” I cried as I fell on my knees.
“Seen what? Olive I actually felt you were hiding something but now I see you’ve gone insane.” This was when I realized mammy hasn’t seen the girl in my room.

“Hallelujah!” I exclaimed with so much relief.
“My Son can really act, I guess he was just pulling your legs, honey. He’s still a child.” Papa said as he walked back into his room. Mammy kept looking at me as I took a bite into my apple.
“This apple taste like green apple.”
“It’s a green apple, Olive.”
“Oh! honestly Mammy, I thought it’s the red one.”

I smiled at Mammy as I watched her walk back into Papa’s room. I swiftly went into my room and locked the door.
“Stranger, where are you hiding?” I whispered

“Over here! Olive, (she walked out of the bathroom, naked) I’m sorry I almost got you in trouble.” That was actually my first time seeing anyone naked, except for babies. Mammy taught me to bathe myself and to never let anyone, including papa, see me naked. She also never stood naked before me, neither has Papa. So I got this strange feeling like a tickle in my brain when I saw the stranger standing naked in front of me.
“Why are you looking at me like that?” I was almost lost in thoughts.

“Eh! I’m sorry, you should cover up.” I gave her my dress to wear, it was not quite her size but helpful. She fell on the bed and immediately dozed off.
Someone knocked at the door, it was from the outside.
“Coming!” Mammy said as she rushed to the door. Click to continue reading https://uwagood.com/2022/11/09/that-night-we-made-vows-to-stand-by-each-other-before-sleeping-off/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be Possible ? / Narcissist Friend:( Can A Narcissist Have Long Term Friendship) ? / For singles: True or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.