Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel (5909 Views)

That Night, We Made Vows To Stand By Each Other Before Sleeping Off / Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by realmedia(f): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2019
Man narrates a scary experience he had after sleeping off at his girlfriend's hostel past visiting hours for men and it's the funniest thread you'll read today

A man has taken to Twitter to narrate how he unintentionally slept off at his girlfriend's university hostel while they were both students and the events that unfolded afterwards.

Read the highly hilarious thread below..

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/man-narrates-scary-experience-he-had.html

lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by realmedia(f): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2019

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by kaycexx(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2019
Will read later
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by Imortal001: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2019
No be lie! u try oooh

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2019
Lolz
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by tolugar: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2019
That’s funny

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by tolugar: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2019
Sometimes when you tell your bad moments it sounds funny.

That’s always where my thoughts are, whenever am passing through hard times.

My story... your smile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by Headlesschicken(m): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2019
grin cheesy Hehehe if puna no kill man,wetin we gain..

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by Eddie360(m): 9:12am On Jan 30, 2019
Nigger u funny oooo somethings bois do for Gf is just funny wallahi
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by Tamarapetty(f): 9:14am On Jan 30, 2019
In conclusion: what did he say?? Moral of the story??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by Akanniade(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2019
Interesting story. Readers digest stuff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by chiunlimited(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2019
See watin puna matter dey cause grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by Les: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2019
I hope he later ended up with Vanessa? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2019
Twitter stories again.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by Duchessree(f): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2019
lol
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by peacehub2: 10:58am On Jan 30, 2019
wow this is so crazy
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by Jason007: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2019
So hilarious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2019
grin lol I tried smuggling a girl to our new PTF toilets back then in Sec School. It was a new toilet never been used as a prefect I was assigned one for my personal use I kept a mattress and all my contraband in there. After dinner I gave her my jalabiya so we codedly strolled towards the toilet. Last last when we were settled in and started kissing some playa hating, pussy blocking guys came knocking they threatened to report us to the school authority only if they could run a train on her. Apparently they spotted us from the field when we went to the back of the dinning hall (that's were I kept the jalabiya). She never spoke to me again till we graduated she thought I set it all up. If any of those boys are reading this now Bleep y'all!!! And to her if she is reading this too...It was never a setup. Hope life is treating you well wherever you are.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2019
See gobe grin
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 30, 2019
This is funny sha..
For the fellowship mama, tiri gbosa for you!!!
win souls anyhow anyhow grin grin grin
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by zamanioo000p: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2019
grin
ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS AND BE A CERTIFIED DIGITAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL IN 2019 - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 4th of 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for online and digital media

INTERNSHIP AND JOB SUPPORT: We provide ONE to TWO MONTHS INTERNSHIP after training that enables you to sharpen your skills and competency after the training. We also provide mentorship support for up to months after training as well as jobs recommendations & referrals

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners
grin

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by JhimmySpark(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Na dah fellowship mama be man of the match for me.. Dah Vanessa and De Gea probably shared d same ancestors.. Shez a life saver. We all a need dah type of Vanessa in our lives
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by ChiefAzubuike(f): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
Had a similar experience in the university too.
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by dhebo(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
very funny
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by samisj4real(m): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
kangarooskip:
grin lol I tried smuggling a girl to our new PTF toilets back then in Sec School. It was a new toilet never been used as a prefect I was assigned one for my personal use I kept a mattress and all my contraband in there. After dinner I gave her my jalabiya so we codedly strolled towards the toilet. Last last when we were settled in and started kissing some playa hating, pussy blocking guys came knocking they threatened to report us to the school authority only if they could run a train on her. Apparently they spotted us from the field when we went to the back of the dinning hall (that's were I kept the jalabiya). She never spoke to me again till we graduated she thought I set it all up. If any of those boys are reading this now Bleep y'all!!! And to her if she is reading this too...It was never a setup. Hope life is treating you well wherever you are.
So you mean the other guys that came bleeped her up in there too?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by NorthernSerene(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tamarapetty:
In conclusion: what did he say?? Moral of the story??
Moral: Don't ever allow sleep to overtake you whenever you visit someone in such places.
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by 9jaBloke: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lol@ snoring like a man.The guy has a good spirit.
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel by bots15: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
smiley
Looking to rent an office?
Looking to rent a 1-Bedroom Apartment?
Looking to rent A Bungalow Apartment?
Looking to rent a 2-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Looking to rent a 3-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Looking to rent a 4-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Or looking real estate property to buy, rent, sell or lease?

We've got the HUGE DATABASE of Genuine Landlords, Super Agents as well as PAYING TENANTS so you can BUY, RENT, SELL, and LEASE real estate property with confidence!

HERE - No registration payment. No form fees. Just inspect, pay and pack in!

POISE HOMES - We are Nigeria's Most Trusted Online Real Estate Destination
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S Based Nigerian Lady Wants A Man For Love (pictures) / See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos / A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.