Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,807 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played (4902 Views)

Why Wike Wants Secondus, PDP NWC Sacked / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Okwyjesus(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Healthquest:
obi can only try in cities, d RURAL areas which has d majority voters r for pdp but I want Apc to win because Tinubu presidency will be beta dan any other pesin.
Atiku will sell Nigeria while peter obi will run a populist govt.

Its scary man.
Tinubu is the only one with assiduous courage to take the hardest option of killing ds subsidy once n for all.
I look forward to his govt

Tinubu govt like others will hve power brokers but the wife n son may b somehow powerful but I know it'll beta d country because Seyi has alot of biz ideas nd lots of investor outside d country
NB: I've been living in port Harcourt for the past 13yrs

Your point is logical but Tinubu is getting weak. Someone will run his govt on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Itsrm(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
kapsome84:
Wike should calm down,he got only a vote and he can't impose presidency on the masses besides there are some PDP stalwart in rivers who solidly behind Atiku who can atleast give him 50% votes,in Benue state Otorm should, The likes of Suswam, David Mark, Ayu and other PDP will give Atiku 70%,Coming back to Oyo PDP will make a good scores,not necessarily PDP gets 90% in the G 5 states...atmost 70% and atleast 40%..The KKK states that has the largest Vote in North, are atikulated, Kano,Kaduna and Katsina,..Jigawa is 100% sure for Atiku because the current governor's Abubakar Badaru is working for Atiku silently,Sokoto The PDP states is going to be 50%- 50% because the former governor Wammako who has a good political structure in APC...I will updates you on the rest states

Lmao. If any of those "stalwarts" win the election in their ward for PDP, I'll give you 50k.

You don't know what is happening on ground. Take one day, travel down to PH and see for yourself
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Healthquest: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Your point is logical but Tinubu is getting weak. Someone will run his govt on his behalf.

The people around him presently r not bad either only dat de r brutal just like the man himself only tht conflict of interest will ruin things.
If Tinubu didn't die, Nigeria will be greater in Africa dan he is now

1 Like

Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by mycar: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Rivers State is in love with an IPOB candidate?
Una no get sense...ooo
Which IPOB, the one Tinubu is financing or what?
You are obviously delusional
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by olabamidele95c: 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
pls take life easy. Better life is � between time and opportunity which has no expires when one is still alive.pls take life easy. Better life is � between time and opportunity which has no expires when one is still alive....
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by blaqoracle: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Waterysperm:
Some of the e-rodents above thought we are still in the past. Wike will support Obi in January. I am ready to stake 100k with anybody that cares to bet on it. And for those of you ranting above, Obi is your next president. Take it or you leave it. Bye!
obedients are wishful thinkers.
As far wike is concerned, obi is MMM.
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by HarunaWest(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
sleek214:
. You still don't get it. Amaechi is not supporting Tinubu, Amaechi dislikes Tinubu with passion. Wike is still weighing his options carefully in other not to make a political mistake. Wike has reduced his attack on Atiku because of his(Atiku) near 100% acceptance in the north and Govs Obaseki (Edo) Okowa(Delta), Diri(Bayelsa), Udom(Akwa ibom) will make sure Atiku gets more than 85% of votes by hook or by crook in their state, forget BVAS. Wike is still trying to see if the northern APC governors will support Tinubu. With the rallies going on in the north, it doesn't look like the APC governors are fully with Tinubu. Going to the SE and NC. Wee all saw what happened in Anambra state, Soludo is solidly behind Atiku, Imo, Abia, Enugu still good for Atiku.. NC, Niger is 85% Atikulated, Saraki will do a good job in Kwara, Nasarawa is equally good for Atiku, same with Plateau
Oga stop making hogwash analysis. There is fire on the mountain, you talking about sensational media headlines. The Governor's in the North are supporting Tinubu, leave all that talk. The mistake Atiku has made is selecting an Okowa who has nothing to offer. He should have chosen a sellable candidate. I would have preferred Udom Emmanuel or even Wike. We started screaming since the convention was rigged but no one listened. Most PDP members right now aren't campaigning for Atiku, they are busy campaigning for gubernatorial, National and state assembly candidates. If Atiku was wise, he shouldn't have let PO decamp. That was a sure winning ticket but he goofed due to ego. I just hope he wins though.
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by yasaa(m): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
PureMe01:
It's no more news that Wike recently announced that he will reveal his candidate. Inasmuch as we are yet to be 100% certain who it could be but 95% chance it will not be Atiku.

January announcement is same end game Tambuwal played on Wike and Wike pushing his announcement dying minute as January/February just weeks before election is assumed smart from his end. With the doubt that Wike's gonna support a Muslim-muslim ticket, it's looking like Peter Obi will get the endorsement from Wike(G5).
If in any way,things don't unravel the way we assume and Wike asks Rivers people to vote Tinubu,it's a dead on arrival situation cos Rivers people are already in love with their own Peter Obi.

But wait o. I swear,I'm still very much surprised up till now that Tambuwal could betray Wike putting into consideration how very close they were. Life sha!

Unlike Wike and his gang of a so-called integrity group, in 2015 Atiku and his political associates were confident and bold enough to move from PDP the then ruling party to the opposition in order to air their grievances legitimately. Until Wike and his gang of spineless politicians are brave enough to dump PDP and move to another party, nobody should take them serious. For now all of Wike's media conjectures remain the ravings of a demented man.

1 Like

Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by samunaka: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
Polchiz:

Which Atiku?
Wike would rather become irrelevant than support Atiku.
Politics is not about winning all the time but all about interest and principles.
Wike's interest is covered since his anointed son would be governor.
What do you want to give him at the centre?
Wike's fight is more of revenge than political gain.

That is what he is telling you Wike is weighing his options if he miscalculates both he and his anointed son for governor will be in hell fire, the presidential election will come first, should Atiku win he will definitely sacrifice Rivers state to APGA but Wike will never have his way
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by 9jahotblog: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. So this is evil plan abi, when atiku and co worked against Jonathan a Southerner it was not evil plan abi, that was called what? The north think the South are fools
Atiku/Okowa wins February 25th,2023 presidential election, rants more on nairaland. It’s your job to do that. Wike will be heavily disgrace and shamed as usual. Wike the clueless empty chest beater will be heavily shamed in February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Nigeria electorates are fully ready for the next presidential election that will send APC government packing and also send the clueless drug baron Tinubu to the political oblivion he belong to. Atiku/Okowa has come to stay, Atiku/Okowa has come to win the February 25th, 2023 presidential election.
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Benbellamor: 1:10am On Dec 26, 2022
ictplotter:

Wike the Donaltus who can help anybody but he can't help himself.
Wike is a noise maker who is over rated politically, wike will learn his lesson when he leaves office. Where is Goodwill Akpabio, James ibori, Adams Oshomiole etc today?
he is overated abi, but he can never be poor like you in Life......emtpty barrell grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Winnersunited: 2:34am On Dec 26, 2022
sleek214:
. You still don't get it. Amaechi is not supporting Tinubu, Amaechi dislikes Tinubu with passion. Wike is still weighing his options carefully in other not to make a political mistake. Wike has reduced his attack on Atiku because of his(Atiku) near 100% acceptance in the north and Govs Obaseki (Edo) Okowa(Delta), Diri(Bayelsa), Udom(Akwa ibom) will make sure Atiku gets more than 85% of votes by hook or by crook in their state, forget BVAS. Wike is still trying to see if the northern APC governors will support Tinubu. With the rallies going on in the north, it doesn't look like the APC governors are fully with Tinubu. Going to the SE and NC. Wee all saw what happened in Anambra state, Soludo is solidly behind Atiku, Imo, Abia, Enugu still good for Atiku.. NC, Niger is 85% Atikulated, Saraki will do a good job in Kwara, Nasarawa is equally good for Atiku, same with Plateau
Amala Political analysis.
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Oziens: 4:22am On Dec 26, 2022
apache4:
My only achievement for the year is just "LIFE" and i am not proud of it ...

I wish Death upon myself for failing this year !!!

I wish Death to come take me even before the End of this year ...

I'm tired of living !!!

Spirit of Death Please Come and take me . cry
It's well with you. The fall of a man is not the end of life. A living dog is better than a dead lion. Hold on, there is a reason why God kept you to this moment. All you need is keep hope alive & look up to Jesus, He is is the author & finisher of your faith. God is our burden bearer, pls seek Him while He maybe found, and call unto Him while He is Near and find rest for your soul & every challenges.
Everyone of Us is faced with one burden of life or the other but in Christ, we Prevail. As I encourage You with these words; am also saying same to myself.
Again, it's well with you.
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by aariwa(m): 5:20am On Dec 26, 2022
Emeraldicon:

But he indeed wasted his time and resources by providing logistic support to a man you claim cannot win.

If Obi cannot win why are you guys bothered about what the obidients are doing. Why not focus your attack on Atiku or Tinubu that can win?
I have never seen the deluded fools open a thread that sowore or Kwakwanso will lose.They are just grasping at water because they know they can’t bypass BVAS and Obi will win most likely in February
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Idiotseverywher: 6:11am On Dec 26, 2022
9jahotblog:
Atiku/Okowa wins February 25th,2023 presidential election, rants more on nairaland. It’s your job to do that. Wike will be heavily disgrace and shamed as usual. Wike the clueless empty chest beater will be heavily shamed in February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Nigeria electorates are fully ready for the next presidential election that will send APC government packing and also send the clueless drug baron Tinubu to the political oblivion he belong to. Atiku/Okowa has come to stay, Atiku/Okowa has come to win the February 25th, 2023 presidential election.
. Just answer my questions forget how Tinubu the fraud will be defeated , I want to know what atiku and his gang did to Jonathan from the south in 2015 is called
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Rolings: 6:21am On Dec 26, 2022
Emeraldicon:

If Obi cannot win why are you guys bothered about what the obidients are doing. Why not focus your attack on Atiku or Tinubu that can win?

Same to you
If Tinubu cannot win why are you guys bothered about him and what the BATists are doing. Everyday its one abuse and insult or the other on Tinubu person from igbos....if OBI will win....why are you bothering yourself about Tinubu?
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Chinjo2: 6:38am On Dec 26, 2022
PureMe01:
It's no more news that Wike recently announced that he will reveal his candidate. Inasmuch as we are yet to be 100% certain who it could be but 95% chance it will not be Atiku.

January announcement is same end game Tambuwal played on Wike and Wike pushing his announcement dying minute as January/February just weeks before election is assumed smart from his end. With the doubt that Wike's gonna support a Muslim-muslim ticket, it's looking like Peter Obi will get the endorsement from Wike(G5).
If in any way,things don't unravel the way we assume and Wike asks Rivers people to vote Tinubu,it's a dead on arrival situation cos Rivers people are already in love with their own Peter Obi.

But wait o. I swear,I'm still very much surprised up till now that Tambuwal could betray Wike putting into consideration how very close they were. Life sha!

Truth be told. Tambuwal is actually the hero of PDP democracy. If Wike had won the primaries, it would have been game over for PDP as APC would have easily cruised to victory. Wike lacks the character and comportment of a president. You also forgot that it was Wike that forced Peter Obi out of PDP when he refused to allow the ticket to be microzoned to the south east because of his selfish ambition.
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Switruth: 6:39am On Dec 26, 2022
apache4:

I'm tired of living !!!

coordinate urself bro. Money go come. Na time.
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by PureMe01: 6:41am On Dec 26, 2022
Hoelujohn:

So you mean if 5 governors and some ex governors and the masses are behind Obi, he will still loose?
Help me ask am. Especially when 5 of them are Southerners where Obi has bulk votes
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by malel1: 6:44am On Dec 26, 2022
sleek214:

Useless analysis
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Emeraldicon(m): 6:44am On Dec 26, 2022
Rolings:

Same to you
If Tinubu cannot win why are you guys bothered about him and what the BATists are doing. Everyday its one abuse and insult or the other on Tinubu person from igbos....if OBI will win....why are you bothering yourself about Tinubu?

No sensible person will write-off Tinubu or Atiku. Obidients are saying they don't want Tinubu to win because he is old and senile, he doesn't have the physical and mental strength to rule this country and by God's grace he won't win but does he have the chance to win, surely he does with his humongous war chest and the power of incumbency.

It's you BATist that have refused to acknowledge that Obi too has good chances to win.
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by PureMe01: 6:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Chinjo2:

Truth be told. Tambuwal is actually the hero of PDP democracy. If Wike had won the primaries, it would have been game over for PDP as APC would have easily cruised to victory. Wike lacks the character and comportment of a president. You also forgot that it was Wike that forced Peter Obi out of PDP when he refused to allow the ticket to be microzoned to the south east because of his selfish ambition.

Yea. True too.
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by malel1: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2022
Healthquest:
obi can only try in cities, d RURAL areas which has d majority voters r for pdp but I want Apc to win because Tinubu presidency will be beta dan any other pesin.

Its scary man.
Tinubu is the only one with assiduous courage to take the hardest option of killing ds subsidy once n for all.

Tinubu govt like others will hve power brokers but the wife n son may b somehow powerful but I know it'll beta d country because Seyi has alot of biz ideas nd lots of investor outside d country

Foolish boy
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Nursepepeye(f): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2022
apache4:

I'm tired of living !!!

Calmdown, many people situation worse than your own, keep hope alive, when things get close to better is when people think of suicide
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by 9jahotblog: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Just answer my questions forget how Tinubu the fraud will be defeated , I want to know what atiku and his gang did to Jonathan from the south in 2015 is called
it’s none of my business. Tell me why you cast your votes for Atiku candidacy in 2019 when Atiku picked obi as the running mate. Stop being hiprocrite here
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Idiotseverywher: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
9jahotblog:
it’s none of my business. Tell me why you cast your votes for Atiku candidacy in 2019 when Atiku picked obi as the running mate. Stop being hiprocrite here
stop being hypocrite had it been I had the chance to vote that time I would have voted for ariku then because of obi's credibility because it was obvious that buhari will fail and also a tribal bigot
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by 9jahotblog: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
stop being hypocrite had it been I had the chance to vote that time I would have voted for ariku then because of obi's credibility because it was obvious that buhari will fail and also a tribal bigot
lol your hypocrisy is beyond redemption. Atiku/Okowa has come to win the February 25th presidential election here. Stop displaying your ignorance here.
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Pascal9: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Healthquest:

Its scary man.

mumu
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by ablejesus26(m): 1:56am On Dec 28, 2022
Why should he not feed Atiku with the same plate Atiku fed Jonathan undecided
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Yankee101: 2:33am On Dec 28, 2022
Wike can’t can’t
Atiku has beaten him twice already
In Abuja and even inside port harcourt PDP primaries
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by KanwuliaExtra: 2:38am On Dec 28, 2022
Swwwwwweeeeeeeet!!!!

Wike LULE!!!! TAMBUWAL. cheesy

ATIKU LULE!!!! W-I-K-E. grin

PDP LULE!!!! PDP!!!!!! grin
Re: Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played by Idiotseverywher: 2:41am On Dec 28, 2022
9jahotblog:
lol your hypocrisy is beyond redemption. Atiku/Okowa has come to win the February 25th presidential election here. Stop displaying your ignorance here.
. Do you even know the meaning of hypocrisy some of you lots and Fulani are not schooled enough to understand grammar, you just out of envy and idiocy to say hypocrisy and ignorance can atiku even win election in Nigeria especially now that they want to use BVAS, don't worry now we are waiting for that kano votes with 2m votes without void and mistake or Kaduna and katsina votes with 1.9m votes without void and mistake, we are waiting for all those scammed and almagiri votes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inec's Portal Seems To Show Peter Obi Won Rivers Election Given To Tinubu- Reno / Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out / Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.