Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve (47442 Views)

Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather / Onitsha Bridge On Christmas Day: Slowdog Shocked At What He Saw: Pics & Video / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by chizara85: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
Climate change is really affecting the world and some parts of the world that doesn’t experience cold is now experiencing extreme cold this Christmas . I kept a bottle of water outside on Christmas Eve and to my utmost surprise the water gets frozen within few hours .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjANNvCyPH8&feature=youtu.be

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by rexmozee0167(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
This is getting bad year in year out

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
Texans still needs to be thanking God for the weather!

The weather is still fairly good by all standards, if I won’t compare with Florida, or Hawaii

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wow!
That must be some cold!
This happens in Jos sometimes also

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
post=119425163:
Wow!
That must be some cold!
Vancouver was like -10 degree Celsius few days ago. Indoor things.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Richy4(m): 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
I thought Texas is one of the warmest part of US.. -7° is not really warm smiley
Just wondering what the temperature in some coldest part like Alaska will be registering..

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Bankowner: 1:05am On Dec 26, 2022
-13°C registered here in Ontario yesterday with snowstorm and high wind.

Last winter, I left a bottle of water in the car overnight and met blocked water in the morning.
priceactionx:

Vancouver was like -10 degree Celsius few days ago. Indoor things.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by yinkeys(m): 2:10am On Dec 26, 2022
Richy4:
I thought Texas is one of the warmest part of US.. -7° is not really warm smiley
Just wondering what the temperature in some coldest part like Alaska will be registering..
Climate change
Nigeria is also getting hotter

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Richy4(m): 2:16am On Dec 26, 2022
yinkeys:

Climate change
Nigeria is also getting hotter
Yea the global warming crusade should be taken seriously around the world...
I don't even want to imagine how the homeless were feeling in that low temperature sad

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 26, 2022
She's wishing CANADA upon Texas grin grin grin
same Canada people are avoiding now
Humans are unpredictable.

How can I be wishing more harsh weather condition upon myself?
Is this clout chasing, Ignorance or Iberiberism?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by tydi(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2022
grin

If you can't stay come down here let's exchange location, hopefully you can cope with the harmattan down here.

12 Likes

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by BOLATINUBU01: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by ImoleNaija: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2022
We should be thanking God in Naija.

4 Likes

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by chaddy16: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2022
N
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Houseofglam7(f): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2022
cheesy
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Dialpad: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2022
Not funny ... was crazy cold
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Eriokanmi: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2022
....and that illiterate Trump once said climate change was a hoax. How he won his first term election remains a mystery. If not the leadership problems we face in Nigeria, our country is the best place to live on earth.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Ogaga87(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2022
It's all over US...

If global warming isn't address, water nor go boil during Christmas self

2 Likes

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by MorataFC: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2022
Survival of the fittest cheesy

I just dey ask myself, can I survive in this harsh weather condition?

3 Likes

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by hisexcellency34: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2022
return to Naija nah

1 Like

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by tiswell(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2022
make you nor go loss for Texas

come back make we dey manage our hammarttan for here

2 Likes

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by id4sho(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2022
Jos is cold no doubt, but it can't form ice. Kindly remember to take your morning drug dose
post=119425163:
Wow!
That must be some cold!

38 Likes

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by TastyFriedPussy: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2022
Na this kind weather I dey like I swear. Where you have to wear multiple layers of clothes. No the one hear in Nigeria. Heat go dey flog you even when you naked finish heat go still dey flog you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2022
Come back home! It is warm here, but you may have a lot more to complain about beside the weather! But who cares! The deity in the family compound does not scare the Child of the House. Come back home to do as your childhood friends are doing - looking for jobs, late and unpaid salaries, assistants to the politicians, minders of old widows, widowers and sugar daddies, hustlers day and night, and bachelors at 45 years of age through no personal faults and errors, etc.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2022
How can we be sure she didn’t put it in the fridge
People do things to thread this days

7 Likes

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Honchoslim16(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2022
Look at my chest, you gon' see Aquafina
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2022
It's really cold in Europe and America right now. Friends has bored me with snow fight videos.

1 Like

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Abizz: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2022
Go to Jos.

1 Like

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by chris4gold(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2022
It's about the time

1 Like

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by meobizy(f): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2022
The news happens every year. It’s nothing to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? / Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma / World's Happiest Countries For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.