Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve (47465 Views)

Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather / Onitsha Bridge On Christmas Day: Slowdog Shocked At What He Saw: Pics & Video / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by BeardedTraveler: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2022
OK
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Heterodox(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
....and that illiterate Trump once said climate change was a hoax. How he won his first term election remains a mystery. If not the leadership problems we face in Nigeria, our country is the best place to live on earth.
So season change is now climate change,

Or there should be no winter again?
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by GistFullGround: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2022
yinkeys:

Climate change
Nigeria is also getting hotter

Some people in Edo & Oyo States complain of unusual cold weather!

1 Like

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Starzo: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Texans still needs to be thanking God for the weather!

The weather is still fairly good by all standards, if I won’t compare with Florida, or Hawaii
Snow nor dey Florida
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Honchoslim16(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
How can we be sure she didn’t put it in the fridge
You ain't know shit!

Look at these below

3 Likes

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by okeysoninv: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2022
I said it before in my vision thread, this year weather especially the winter will be so severe for people.

2 Likes

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by christistruth01: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2022
What did you expect after Biden signed the Gay Marriage Bill into Law Last week
Were you expecting God Almighty to send you flowers and Roses?

You are so lucky fire hasn't yet started falling from Heaven like in Sodom instead of the snow God sent you as a warning sign to Repent

2 Likes

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by jclassiq(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2022
Ahhh... Overnight ke. I saw a video where the water froze immediately... Within a few seconds. In real time. Seriously.

The guy said it was -6°, i wonder how someone can manage to live inside the fridge?

Chineke nna napụtam.
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2022
Who say naija no good. ["honey please pass me the remote for the AC and TV...correct!..right temprature"]. Na trenches level o.
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by SeaTrade(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

Snow nor dey Florida

Me sef wonder when I see am ooo grin
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
....and that illiterate Trump once said climate change was a hoax. How he won his first term election remains a mystery. If not the leadership problems we face in Nigeria, our country is the best place to live on earth.

Mind what you say here about Donald Trump, Compatriot. The IPOBians must not hear you say things against The Donald; he's their personal lord and saviour. You know them now, don't you?

3 Likes

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by ZooOga: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2022
Northern and Central Florida are also experiencing record low temps. The latest online joke is that you can go out and pick your very own frozen orange juice. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by HomoSapiien: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2022
It’s generally cold this year. Even Nigeria haven’t seen this type of harmattan in a while.

3 Likes

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by tbred: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2022
You don't need no refrigerator grin grin
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by brightbright: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2022
Watch what Ortom said about Peter Obi as he celebrate Christmas in Benue IDP Camp (VOTE WISELY)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pCOZ2GzwUU

If l am not in the PDP, I will be running after you and Campaigning for you, the Governor of Benue State tell Peter Obi on his visit to IDP Camp on Christmas day
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Paracetamol01: 10:54am On Dec 26, 2022
post=119425163:
Wow!
That must be some cold!
This happens in Jos sometimes also
your are in ABA ,yet everywhere in Nigeria
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Eriokanmi: 10:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Heterodox:
So season change is now climate change,

Or there should be no winter again?
Texas that I know has been witnessing strange weather since 2018 now. If you've been there or you have people there, they'd tell you that their weather used to be a replica of kano. They rarely experience extreme cold weather as they do today. Watch the news around the world. Nigeria too isn't left out. The flooding that took place recently was worst in history. Some gullible people said it was caused by the Cameroun dam which was let loose into the river Niger channels whereas, places like ogun state, oyo state, ondo state, even up north also experienced same flooding. Are these places also along coastal lines?

See harmattan too, since i was born, from November, everything would have changed. It still rained early this month and no harmattan . In fact, up to mid December. It has never been this way. Even the meteorologist confirmed this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by ayenale1(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2022
And people dey shout harmattan for here(our own winter)....Una blood ho don block for there o...epele...e mu Mora...
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Juanmike(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Here in Ago Lagus it's freezing.
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Leebeedo(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2022
So what do you want us to do about it? e be like say you new for US
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Allisgud: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2022
This kind weather will always make u stay fresh,no sweat that's why they always have good reminant cloth as okirika
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Nonexisting1: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Texans still needs to be thanking God for the weather!

The weather is still fairly good by all standards, if I won’t compare with Florida, or Hawaii
Someone is saying her weather in Texas is bad and you are mentioning Florida, not even Alaska or Canada. Who told you Florida is colder than Texas? You agbadorians will just be opening mouth waa when una never traveled out of Osun state before.

2 Likes

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by BRATISLAVA: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2022
It should've boiled?
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by LordErrk: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2022
Lol. Climate change means the world is getting hotter not colder grin
Anyhow, you're right, this December has been the coldest in while, in a lot of countries

1 Like

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by everythinggirly(f): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2022
Nigerian weather na better harmattan with dust everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Bahamas95(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2022
No matter what I still prefer cold weather to heat.......I hate seeing sweat on my body.

I would rather be in a very cold room and cover myself up with duvet than sweating in a hot house.

2 Likes

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Britishcoins(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2022
-15°c here in Canada... My car was covered with snow.... I will come soon

1 Like

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by Tonytonex(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2022
rexmozee0167:
This is getting bad year in year out
it's climate change.
Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by dyera(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2022
Bankowner:
-13°C registered here in Ontario yesterday with snowstorm and high wind.

Last winter, I left a bottle of water in the car overnight and met blocked water in the morning.

Environment with minus degree Celsius is not a place a normal human should live. Normal humans like me living in environment like that is absolute torture. People are really suffering in this world.

1 Like

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by shantti(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2022
Choose one, cold or heat
I will choose cold any day, heat one finish person for Nigeria

Choose one also
Snow or dust
I would choose snow any day, the dust in Nigeria is another thing.

Choose one again
American or Nigerian girls grin....................

1 Like

Re: How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve by dyera(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2022
Bahamas95:
No matter what I still prefer cold weather to heat.......I hate seeing sweat on my body.

I would rather be in a very cold room and cover myself up with duvet than sweating in a hot house.

Extreme cold poses severe risk to your health, while severe heat is not harmful to your health as long as you are not under the sun.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma / Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) / World's Happiest Countries For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.