Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo (50102 Views)

Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by megami: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The pot bellied and morbidly obese dwarf should be ignored!

Attention he is seeking and that he has gotten! Nothing more!

i think he only mentioned what tinibu said in an interview. so why are tinubu supporters angry abi baba did not say those words
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by stuffs2002: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I've never heard anyone call northeners ewu.
Don't blame easterners that your culture allows you to stay home and beg rather than go out in search of a better life.
Most northerners in the East are there as beggars. They contribute nothing positive economically to the region while most easterners in the North are traders and businessmen who contribute tax and even employ the indigenes.
Show me an Igbo beggar in the North

You know Nyamiri but don't know ewu. The level of IPOB hypocrisy

For your information, CRIMINAL S/E brought all these EVIL to peaceful Nigeria.

IPOB,
ESN,
Mkporu mirri
Otokoto,
CANNIBALISM
Okija shrine,
Kidnapping,
baby factory
Armed robbery
Rituals
Cultism
ENVY
HATRED
Jealousy
BITTERNESS
Drug Pushing
etc
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Treasure17(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem pokst=119423944:
What I have noticed about many easterners is that they easily took up fight they can't finish but later playing a victim card. An artist, stars living in Lagos can choose their preferred presidential candidate but must be very careful of mocking Tinubu. This is wisdom and not emotion.
All the Muyiwas I know are rational beings except one and your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by diadem10: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Exactly the same way your forefathers took up a fight with the invading Fulanis in Ilorin,we all knew how it ended..
What Sabinus did was not even up to half of what those Northern artists has been doing with your demi god on Tiktok but you guys don't have the temerity to question them since you are their subjects..
Type your nonsense reply,let's dance this surugede dance wella

Wanted to reply this gibberish since yesterday. No Fulani invaded Ilorin. They were invited by Afonja who got killed by them. As a matter of fact, they were sacked by Oyo empire when they heard about the atrocities. Get your facts right before you say gibberish. Slowpoke.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by clevybrown(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:
I know a man that have made People that served under him Great Leaders that served in all level of Govt.
He made Councillors, LG Chairman
He made House of Assembly Members And Governors
He made House of Representatives and Senators
He made Ministers & a Vice president

WHO IS HE?
He Is a NOBODY....
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by ASAPFERG: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2022
if sabinus steps his feet in Lagos again, accident will claim his life angry
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

You know Nyamiri but don't know ewu. The level of IPOB hypocrisy

For your information, CRIMINAL S/E brought all these EVIL to peaceful Nigeria.

IPOB,
ESN,
Mkporu mirri
Otokoto,
CANNIBALISM
Okija shrine,
Kidnapping,
baby factory
Armed robbery
Rituals
Cultism
ENVY
HATRED
Jealousy
BITTERNESS
Drug Pushing
etc
Lol. I checked all thru and I couldn't find banditry and terrorism. I guess you own those patents with your full chest.

No easterners call northeners ewu. If you had said Aboki or Mallam, i will think you have a point. But your problem is both are not derogatory enough so you need an insult and you manufactured one
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Meley(m): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2022
Kingsmeal:

See who is cussing Sabinus. grin

If 50k dey your account like this, you won't accept this online Urchin job you're doing.

Sabinus is full time Port Harcourt boy and he resides in PH. You lots should cry us a river.
Leave the idiots. They think Lagos is the only state in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by clevybrown(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2022
diadem10:
Uselessss sabinu who couldn't make it in southeast until he came to Lagos. Most of these people are retard tbh.
Cry cry baby... Ur pain and tears tastes so sweet... grin
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Meley(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2022
ASAPFERG:
if sabinus steps his feet in Lagos again, accident will claim his life angry
What a very foolish and despicable human being
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Scamburster(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
my wife how are you doing
all I want for new year is your waist
I want to sleep with you kiss
Zukwanike
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by sencekompis: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2022
omo ibo oloshi
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by ASAPFERG: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2022
Meley:

Na you and your entire family accident and ritual will claim. What a very foolish and despicable human being
if you love sabinus, tell him to avoid Lagos otherwise, plane crash or motor accident will kill him angry
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Scamburster(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

You see why I always advice my fellow Igbo brothers to buy the whole of Lagos state from this lazy lots. Let's buy every property the ever owned l, buy their wives and daughters and send this lazy men to hell..... They are too lazy for my liking..

No wonder the 50k urchin job is making them behave like bingos... Because if 50k will make you disrespect people, what will you do when you now see a million naira..
Bro, why nah
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by kkonyeji(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2022
phorget:

Since you already knew who the man is then why asking us again?... undecided

Don't mind the irredeemable Fool
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by stuffs2002: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. I checked all thru and I couldn't find banditry and terrorism. I guess you own those patents with your full chest.

No easterners call northeners ewu. If you had said Aboki or Mallam, i will think you have a point. But your problem is both are not derogatory enough so you need an insult and you manufactured one

It is better to be begging than to be any of those I listed for you.

It is very difficult if not impossible to find an intelligent S/E. Most S/E are very DULL. They are only criminal minded.
S/E are the only people to confuse criminality with being smart

IPOB, ESN, Otokoto, Okija shrine, Kidnapping, Armed robbery, Cultistism etc are not terrorism and banditry to S/E abi.

Continue to wallow in self deceit.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Scamburster(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2022
Komu1048:

A disaster that have achieved what your generation both dead, living and unborn is no fit to lace his shoe.

It's only the hatred y’all have for Yorubas that will consume y’all. And some of us cant wait to shove the bitterness u crave so much for into your ass.

Forget Tinubu we remembered how y’all where insulting Kemi Adeosun when she was minister for finance and how u called her all sorts of names(saying naira was falling under her watch) but we see how u chickened out when Zainab Ahmad is d finance minister. Has the naira increase? Is she by any means better than Kemi? But your voice is gone cox she is not a Yoruba woman.

The only problem y’all have is to see Yoruba succeed, many gullible Yorubas r supporting your lots thinking y’all r only critical about Nigeria(d one y’all called zoo until now) they join u to talk about his health and age. Unknown to them you hated Osibanjo, Femi, Lai Mohammed etc. Everyday y'all wake up only to show hatred to the Yorubas n some stupid and inconsequential Yorubas r with u on that mission.

But as u know u can't fool everybody all the time, ur vocal n chestbeating with insults will do nothing to majority of us n one day we would take the fight to the street. Then those ur handbags(d judas in our midst) will now know d true nature of y’all. Until then keep pushing on n continue on your agenda for more clarity.
Incoherently, are you a mad man?
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Validated: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
What I have noticed about many easterners is that they easily took up fight they can't finish but later playing a victim card. An artist, stars living in Lagos can choose their preferred presidential candidate but must be very careful of mocking Tinubu. This is wisdom and not emotion.
Go and sleepeee, nat Tinubu get Lagos?
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

It is better to be begging than to be any of those I listed for you.

It is very difficult if not impossible to find an intelligent S/E. Most S/E are very DULL. They are only criminal minded.
S/E are the only people to confuse criminality with being smart

IPOB, ESN, Otokoto, Okija shrine, Kidnapping, Armed robbery, Cultistism etc are not terrorism and banditry to S/E abi.

Continue to wallow in self deceit.
See how you're glorifying begging
What a shame
SE has continually come first in waec yet a product of quota system and educationally disadvantaged States has mouth to talk.
It's a joke for a northerner to say SE are dull.
People whose main preoccupation is going about with cows!
Terrorism and banditry is a northern patent. It's because of you Nigeria spent $1bn to buy tucano jets.
Talking of baby factory. Is there any baby factory bigger than almajiris?
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by benqo01(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Which 50K? Ask the mumu if he get 2k.

Person WEY dey beg for garri to drink self idiotism dey en blood
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Obyino: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Urchins no get sense normal.. so I am not surprised
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by sageb: 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Sabi made it in ph
Yes, sabinus made it in Port Harcourt. He hails from Rumudara axis.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Winters23: 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:

just mentioned one person in Nigeria that has done what BAT has done to people.

I have done more for people than your bulaba have ever done
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by KingLennon(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:
I know a man that have made People that served under him Great Leaders that served in all level of Govt.

WHO IS HE?
Pls sir, is this the same man that made toll gate?
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by 5starMan: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:

WHO IS HE?
He made them and did the people become better of by it?
The man made those people for his own selfish gains while the masses suffer more.
Forming corrupt cabals is not the same thing as good leadership, but you are an efulefu so you won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by TristanX: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Soyombo hammered sadistic urchins. Let the agberoes go and dance to pasuma and obesere. Buffoons! cheesy

Big buffoons aswear. Urchins like Moh247 Fredoooooo BATified2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by TristanX: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The pot bellied and morbidly obese dwarf should be ignored!

Attention he is seeking and that he has gotten! Nothing more!

E pain this urchin.... Lol. All of a sudden Sabinus is now an obese dwarf. But before this time u were his number one fan, but no more because he did a comedy about your urchin lord

Cry me a river! Your wailing just began

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by TristanX: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
The demented fla headed bastard is an attention seeking idiot, nobody takes those subhumans from erosion ravaged land seriously again, they are inconsequential and they will remain so forever

Mehn see pains... Choi

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by arantess: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tflex01:

If you are not blinded by tribal hate you will know that Tinubu is still the best among all of them.

The bolded is strictly for you and your parents.
Naaa

You and your folks will perish in a sea of holy fire when it comes to time
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by stuffs2002: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

See how you're glorifying begging
What a shame
SE has continually come first in waec yet a product of quota system and educationally disadvantaged States has mouth to talk.
It's a joke for a northerner to say SE are dull.
People whose main preoccupation is going about with cows!
Terrorism and banditry is a northern patent. It's because of you Nigeria spent $1bn to buy tucano jets.
Talking of baby factory. Is there any baby factory bigger than almajiris?

You just proved what I said earlier that S/E are very DULL. They are only criminal minded.

In what way did I glorify begging? I gave you a list of very terrible crimes that S/E introduced to Nigeria and compared only one to begging. Na wa for you

S/E coming first in WAEC means nothing because they are products of special centers which is another name for examination malpractice center where results are bought. Why is it that a Northerner with an average score in WAEC and JAMB will do much better than an S/E with distinctions . Nigerians have no respect for any S/E brandishing any fantastic result because we know it's fake result that was bought.

Very true our main preoccupied is cow herding which is a type of farming. I am a proud son, grandson and great grandson of farmers. Farming is a legitimate type of busines. S/E on the other hand are descendants of armed robbers, rapists, baby factory, Otokoto, ritualists, kidnappers, CANNIBALS etc

S/E are too DULL to realised that ESN and IPOB are terrorists and bandits. S/E introduced all kinds of evil into Nigeria which is why they host all types of criminality.

S/E are too DULL to realise that Almajiri is a type of Islamic educational system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by diogo23: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
If it's obi's supporters is attacking someone one you won't spit this trash , Yoruba urchins is predictable
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by sunsewa16: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:

WHO IS HE?

That is one of the reasons he should, nt be voted as president, since he has taking the role of the masses .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' / Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC / Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.