Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,804 members, 7,831,622 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo (49947 Views)

Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Dukeofotukpo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
bdon123:

Wetin concern me wit Eastern billionaires,i am talking abt tinubu our presidential candidate.
Indeed d problem of Nigeria is Nigerians

Being a drug lord does that stop him from performing in office?
And that drug is what %70 of Nigerian youths abroad do to earn a living for themselves and families in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by bdon123(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dukeofotukpo:

And that drug is what %70 of Nigerian youths abroad do to earn a living for themselves and families in Nigeria
M i speaking to kid or wat.Can u hear urself?U sound like a junkie.So if i hav disagreement wit a drug lord,wat do u tink will happen?If ur uncles,ur parents even offend tinubu in a anyway?wat do u xpect a drug lord will do....if u want a killer as a president,we sane people do not.
M seriously irritated that me n u na citizen of same country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Dukeofotukpo(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
bdon123:

M i speaking to kid or wat.Can u hear urself?U sound like a junkie.So if i hav disagreement wit a drug lord,wat do u tink will happen?If ur uncles,ur parents even offend tinubu in a anyway?wat do u xpect a drug lord will do....if u want a killer as a president,we sane people do not.
M seriously irritated that me n u na citizen of same country.

Who’s not a killer? Peter obi ? Have you heard of Csp Nwafor his killer cop they killed numbers of youths dumped they bodies at ezu river at amansea ask peter obi to explain better
Your the kid here because your low on intellect but your first to exhibit your foolishness n call names I hate to do this, but I have to school you anyway
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by FreedomfromtheT: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:
I know a man that have made People that served under him Great Leaders that served in all level of Govt.
He made Councillors, LG Chairman
He made House of Assembly Members And Governors
He made House of Representatives and Senators
He made Ministers & a Vice president

WHO IS HE?
You mean it is proper to impose candidates on the people? Or are you insinuating that without your candidate, those constituents would not have Councillors, LG Chairmen, House of Assembly Members? Are you saying without him, some states would not have governors, house of representatives members and senators and there would be no ministers from Southwest or vice president?
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by NothingDoMe: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

LMAO. grin

Abi now?

I remember that yeye lhordspy was writing a teary thesis comparing Sabinus to Mr. Macaroni and saying shit about the latter.

Shey he has seen now? Both of the "unsuccessful" Yoruba son and the "award-winning" Igbo pikin don thrash his darling *******-******** Balablu principal. lipsrsealed
Abeg we go dey pray on top Sabinus head. Any down-payment of spiritually roasted corn against his life be consumed by true fire from above.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by bdon123(m): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dukeofotukpo:

Who’s not a killer? Peter obi ? Have you heard of Csp Nwafor his killer cop they killed numbers of youths dumped they bodies at ezu river at amansea ask peter obi to explain better
Your the kid here because your low on intellect but your first to exhibit your foolishness n call names I hate to do this, but I have to school you anyway
So becos obi had a killer cop sometime as a governor,that makes him a killer?M really doubting ur sanity bt then 20k social media money has been known to turn jobless youths insane urchins.like for real?schling me?Wit this statement abt nwafor?smh
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by bdon123(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dukeofotukpo:

U profile clearly shows ur registered nairaland nov 2022 meaning u are a paid tinubu social media warrior.
So obviously am not replying someone normal.Enjoy ur 20k.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Dukeofotukpo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
bdon123:

So becos obi had a killer cop sometime as a governor,that makes him a killer?M really doubting ur sanity bt then 20k social media money has been known to turn jobless youths insane urchins.like for real?schling me?Wit this statement abt nwafor?smh

Look how daft you are bcox he had a killer cop sometime does that make him a killer? Does being a drug lord make you a killer?
You just type gibberish out of hate all in the name of being active n shit
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Dukeofotukpo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
bdon123:

U profile clearly shows ur registered nairaland nov 2022 meaning u are a paid tinubu social media warrior.
So obviously am not replying someone normal.Enjoy ur 20k.

20k kee you there!
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by bdon123(m): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dukeofotukpo:

20k kee you there!
Oga its not possible u decided to join naira land 4 months to elections.

U are here for election purpose meaning u collected d tinubu 20k social media warrior salary to sell ur conscience.Jst know say that money cant solve ur family problem.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by bdon123(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dukeofotukpo:

Look how daft you are bcox he had a killer cop sometime does that make him a killer? Does being a drug lord make you a killer?
You just type gibberish out of hate all in the name of being active n shit
Tinubu social media warrior at it again.
Dont let 20k make u loose ur senses...this money ends February 2023 dont forget.

I realised trading words wit any of tinubu social media warriors is a waste on time.U judgedment is clouded by hunger
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Dukeofotukpo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
bdon123:

Oga its not possible u decided to join naira land 4 months to elections.

U are here for election purpose meaning u collected d tinubu 20k social media warrior salary to sell ur conscience.Jst know say that money cant solve ur family problem.

Poverty hate and joblessness written all over your statement that’s how I know I’m a in a million way better than your sorry ass
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Dukeofotukpo(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
bdon123:

Tinubu social media warrior at it again.
Dont let 20k make u loose ur senses...this money ends February 2023 dont forget.

I realised trading words wit any of tinubu social media warriors is a waste on time.U judgedment is clouded by hunger

It’s ‘ judgement ‘ and not judgedment damn how could I have stoop so low to trades words with a stack illiterate, well I always love giving back to the ghetto community so pick that correction and run with it pussy boy!
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by bdon123(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dukeofotukpo:

It’s ‘ judgement ‘ and not judgedment damn how could I have stoop so low to trades words with a stack illiterate, well I always love giving back to the ghetto community so pick that correction and run with it pussy boy!
Yeah d educated hungryman that sold his conscience for 20k social media warrior.

Dukeofotukpo is a tinubu social media warriors account...tell us where u were bfore last month?
Ur fckin account did not exist until last month.u n ur agbado master will fail
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by bdon123(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dukeofotukpo:

See this foolish one.Only a mumu man that does hav a job goes correcting others typo....as i said earlier ur account is a Tinubu account opened jst last month....so m probably wasting my time.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Dukeofotukpo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
bdon123:

Yeah d educated hungryman that sold his conscience for 20k social media warrior.

Dukeofotukpo is a tinubu social media warriors account...tell us where u were bfore last month?
Ur fckin account did not exist until last month.u n ur agbado master will fail

Dumb fool like Nairaland your home don’t go and get a life be here talking gibberish
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by bdon123(m): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dukeofotukpo:

Poverty hate and joblessness written all over your statement that’s how I know I’m a in a million way better than your sorry ass
Hahaha mumu hungry man,ur 20k go stop by February,..then its back to hunger.Suffer never tire u
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Dukeofotukpo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
bdon123:

See this foolish one.Only a mumu man that does hav a job goes correcting others typo....as i said earlier ur account is a Tinubu account opened jst last month....so m probably wasting my time.
I see your now pained so much lol
Just get a life and don’t go about commenting gibberish
One more thing
Do more of research with your phone to upgrade your intellect n idiosyncrasy instead of lavishing your time on Nairaland is of no gain for your worthless life.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by bdon123(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dukeofotukpo:

Dumb fool like Nairaland your home don’t go and get a life be here talking gibberish
Is gibberish d latest word u jst learned .....hungry man.fake account for paid Tinubu bois
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Dukeofotukpo(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
bdon123:

Hahaha mumu hungry man,ur 20k go stop by February,..then its back to hunger.Suffer never tire u
The voucher on my sim can feed you a month it’s obvious your low life human
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Dukeofotukpo(m): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
bdon123:

Is gibberish d latest word u jst learned .....hungry man.fake account for paid Tinubu bois
If your tired of gibberish substitute it with garbage �
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by bdon123(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dukeofotukpo:

I see your now pained so much lol
Just get a life and don’t go about commenting gibberish
One more thing
Do more of research with your phone to upgrade your intellect n idiosyncrasy instead of lavishing your time on Nairaland is of no gain for your worthless life.
Lol my wasted life.M lavishing on nairaland becos unlike m not hungry,my money works for me without me doing mch.
even if it wasnt so,i will never collect 20k monthly stipend to do wat u doing ....wen i hav hands to work.
U should be very ashamed of urself.....dont forget to correct my spelling since thats all we here for.....motherfucker 20k tinubu money choke u there.idiot
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by bdon123(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dukeofotukpo:

If your tired of gibberish substitute it with garbage �
Ok am gone u paid for this....so u at ur workplace working for ur 20k.I say no more,we not on same level.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Dukeofotukpo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
bdon123:

Lol my wasted life.M lavishing on nairaland becos unlike m not hungry,my money works for me without me doing mch.
even if it wasnt so,i will never collect 20k monthly stipend to do wat u doing ....wen i hav hands to work.
U should be very ashamed of urself.....dont forget to correct my spelling since thats all we here for.....motherfucker 20k tinubu money choke u there.idiot

Garbage of a human go get a better life
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Dukeofotukpo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
bdon123:

Ok am gone u paid for this....so u at ur workplace working for ur 20k.I say no more,we not on same level.

Garbage of a human go get a life
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Father4all: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Shut up your dirty stinking mouth.

Because Tinubu is what?

A god? What happened to GEJ and his wife that you and your fellow urchins insulted in 2014?

Below is just a piece of the numerous crimes you guys committed in the past and karma is really a bitch that will fvck you real hard
Jonathan's decision was far better than Buhari's senseless, useless decisions
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by maximanuel: 10:20am On Mar 03
ALL THESE TINUBU SUPPORTERS.... HOPE YOU ARE STILL SUPPORTING? SENSELESS LOTS

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor / Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' / "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.