Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,356 members, 7,853,579 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo (50042 Views)

Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by TheOgaBoss: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Shut up your dirty stinking mouth.

Because Tinubu is what?

A god? What happened to GEJ and his wife that you and your fellow urchins insulted in 2014?

Below is just a piece of the numerous crimes you guys committed in the past and karma is really a bitch that will fvck you real hard
the irony is that GEJ was a sitting president and his wife was the current first lady, but tinubu is an aspiring presidential candidate.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by fuckJones(f): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
5starMan:

He made them and did the people become better of by it?
The man made those people for his own selfish gains while the masses suffer more.
Forming corrupt cabals is not the same thing as good leadership, but you are an efulefu so you won't understand.
they are better than your family
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by fuckJones(f): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
KingLennon:

Pls sir, is this the same man that made toll gate?
yes, he is not the one that originated it
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by fuckJones(f): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Winters23:

I have done more for people than your bulaba have ever done
we don't even know your parents
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Winters23: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:

we don't even know your parents

Same with your parents. Apart from u and your batstard brothers who else knows your stvpid parents
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Danniedpastor(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
What I have noticed about many easterners is that they easily took up fight they can't finish but later playing a victim card. An artist, stars living in Lagos can choose their preferred presidential candidate but must be very careful of mocking Tinubu. This is wisdom and not emotion.
Sabinus lives in PH not Lagos.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Danniedpastor(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
The demented fla headed bastard is an attention seeking idiot, nobody takes those subhumans from erosion ravaged land seriously again, they are inconsequential and they will remain so forever
Just the way your entire lineage is inconsequential in the scheme of things.
Agbero
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Danniedpastor(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
diadem10:
Uselessss sabinu who couldn't make it in southeast until he came to Lagos. Most of these people are retard tbh.
Sabinus made it in PH not Lagos.
Lagos only invited him to perform.
Olodo
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

You just proved what I said earlier that S/E are very DULL. They are only criminal minded.

In what way did I glorify begging? I gave you a list of very terrible crimes that S/E introduced to Nigeria and compared only one to begging. Na wa for you

S/E coming first in WAEC means nothing because they are products of special centers which is another name for examination malpractice center where results are bought. Why is it that a Northerner with an average score in WAEC and JAMB will do much better than an S/E with distinctions . Nigerians have no respect for any S/E brandishing any fantastic result because we know it's fake result that was bought.

Very true our main preoccupied is cow herding which is a type of farming. I am a proud son, grandson and great grandson of farmers. Farming is a legitimate type of busines. S/E on the other hand are descendants of armed robbers, rapists, baby factory, Otokoto, ritualists, kidnappers, CANNIBALS etc

S/E are too DULL to realised that ESN and IPOB are terrorists and bandits. S/E introduced all kinds of evil into Nigeria which is why they host all types of criminality.

S/E are too DULL to realise that Almajiri is a type of Islamic educational system.

I don't expect you to understand English that well. So you're forgiven for not knowing how you glorified begging.

You gave a list of crimes that you think in your disjointed mind is a product of SE. It's because you've been thought from childhood to tell and believe lies in Islamic schools known as taqiyya. Anini and Osunbor for example were foremost armed robbers in Nigeria. None are from the SE.

One of the product of special centres is a consultant oncologist in the US and donated $1m to UI recently. You mean there are no special centres in the North? Even with that you're still failures and ne'er do wells who live with cows. Show an example where a northerner did better than a SE person in terms of intellect. You lie too much because you have nothing of substance to brag about.

I would have been surprised if you said otherwise about traveling miles on foot with cows, drinking their urine and copulating with them. The herdsmen are the fourth most dangerous terrorist group in the world. You should really be proud of that heritage.

Bolo haram are the foremost terrorist group in Nigeria. Whether ESN or IPOB are terrorists or not, no one accepts that outside Nigeria but boko haram is internationally recognised as a terrorist group.

Lol. Almajiri is an educational system which involves abandoning children, giving them tattered clothes and a plate to make a career of begging while living in the streets with no parental care or concern. You really should be proud of such twisted education that births terrorists grin
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by BATified2023: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
TristanX:

Big buffoons aswear. Urchins like Moh247 Fredoooooo BATified2023
no wonder your father is burning in d hottest part of hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Obeleagu93(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
]I know a man that have made People that served under him Great Leaders that served in all level of Govt.
He made Councillors, LG Chairman
He made House of Assembly Members And Governors
He made House of Representatives and Senators
He made Ministers & a Vice president

WHO IS HE?

God, and I say it again God almighty. Tinubu is but a mere mortal, why ascribe people's success to him, even people in Lagos is complaining about him, and you are ascribing people's success to him. Suffer no dey tire we Nigerians, a man that's supposed to stay with his grandchildren and enjoy the little time he has on earth still coming out to rule, and here you are supporting him. Believe me you are one of the problems of this country
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by blahc007: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The pot bellied and morbidly obese dwarf should be ignored!

Attention he is seeking and that he has gotten! Nothing more!

I hope you are successful as he is....
Bitterness de drag person backward o
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by blahc007: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
What I have noticed about many easterners is that they easily took up fight they can't finish but later playing a victim card. An artist, stars living in Lagos can choose their preferred presidential candidate but must be very careful of mocking Tinubu. This is wisdom and not emotion.
Northern young boys did a video worse than his.....they mocked Jagaban, una no shout....

Does it mean you guys are afraid of the North??
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Ethanegos(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:
I know a man that have made People that served under him Great Leaders that served in all level of Govt.

WHO IS HE?
yeah right, a govt of fools and baboons. What impact have those he created made in the lives of Nigerians? A shollow mind can only create followers. Great minds create world leaders. Now name the world changing leaders your so called lord have created?
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Armanipounds: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
The demented fla headed bastard is an attention seeking idiot, nobody takes those subhumans from erosion ravaged land seriously again, they are inconsequential and they will remain so forever

Cry us a river as long as the Nile... Your pee poop god will be retired to iragbiji come February. Doomsday is close.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by DevilSignature: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The pot bellied and morbidly obese dwarf should be ignored!

Attention he is seeking and that he has gotten! Nothing more!

as if your papa wey tall don buy Benz before not to talk about you almost begging for food
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Lionnation: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
please who are easterners can you throw more light
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Winnersunited: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kingsmeal:

See who is cussing Sabinus. grin

If 50k dey your account like this, you won't accept this online Urchin job you're doing.

Sabinus is full time Port Harcourt boy and he resides in PH. You lots should cry us a river.
Please go and check within Tinubu residence, maybe he is on the quench for Christmas 2k.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by plaindealer: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
The fact is, it makes zero sense for any entertainer, business man or woman for even comedian to denigrate other other people and their leaders so brazenly and in a disgusting and respectful manner.

Its very obvious that the outcome means losing a large fan base and consumers of your work especially within the Yoruba and other communities community except his own igbo community.

Puting yourself in a tribal a box limits your growth and popularity, it dents your brand.

Product advertisers pay him because of his popularity and capacity to reach a large audience, not a diminished audience or just your own igbo audience.

That sad performance was a self inflicted injury.

All in all, this is another reason why Igbo people are always self destructive, delusional, emotional and sentimental in their thinking and ways instead of being smart and strategic, even the response by his fellow Igbo in this thread exemplifies their bankrupt way of thinking and way of life.

Very sad
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Galadoma: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:
I know a man that have made People that served under him Great Leaders that served in all level of Govt.

WHO IS HE?
Of what benefits are those Tinubu fraudulent trained tyrants to Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by kcbaba007: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:

Is Tinubu your god, did sabinus mention the name of your god in the skit? Why is everything paining you like this?.... The pain will kill you i
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Dybala11(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Soyombo hammered sadistic urchins. Let the agberoes go and dance to pasuma and obesere. Buffoons! cheesy
Na Portable dey sing for them o. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Favvybillionz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
diadem10:
Uselessss sabinu who couldn't make it in southeast until he came to Lagos. Most of these people are retard tbh.
And your senses never told u he's from Rivers state
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by TristanX: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
BATified2023:
no wonder my mother is burning in d hottest part of hell and being fuccked my wild demons

Your punishment for being a bastaard urchin
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by 2tpick: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Komu1048:

A disaster that have achieved what your generation both dead, living and unborn is no fit to lace his shoe.

It's only the hatred y’all have for Yorubas that will consume y’all. And some of us cant wait to shove the bitterness u crave so much for into your ass.

Forget Tinubu we remembered how y’all where insulting Kemi Adeosun when she was minister for finance and how u called her all sorts of names(saying naira was falling under her watch) but we see how u chickened out when Zainab Ahmad is d finance minister. Has the naira increase? Is she by any means better than Kemi? But your voice is gone cox she is not a Yoruba woman.

The only problem y’all have is to see Yoruba succeed, many gullible Yorubas r supporting your lots thinking y’all r only critical about Nigeria(d one y’all called zoo until now) they join u to talk about his health and age. Unknown to them you hated Osibanjo, Femi, Lai Mohammed etc. Everyday y'all wake up only to show hatred to the Yorubas n some stupid and inconsequential Yorubas r with u on that mission.

But as u know u can't fool everybody all the time, ur vocal n chestbeating with insults will do nothing to majority of us n one day we would take the fight to the street. Then those ur handbags(d judas in our midst) will now know d true nature of y’all. Until then keep pushing on n continue on your agenda for more clarity.

Comrade you are doing a huge disservice to your kinsmen who are hiding under the protection of the igboes in the north. You also forgot to mention that those same people also hate Rochas, Uzodinma, ikpeazu, uzor kalu. They are still the only ones the fulanis are afraid of in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
diadem10:

Sabinus is in PH, not Lagos. He does his skits in PH.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by dochenaj: 6:54am On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

WHO IS HE?
That's the definition of a godfather.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by adekolaelect(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

“If you unfollowed Sabinus because you find his latest comedy offensive to your political god, you’re only punishing yourself and that’s your own personal problem.

“This Naija is hard already; na people like Sabinus we take dey console ourselves from time to time.

“If you decide to unfollow happiness, na you sabi,”
Yes your preferred comedy can only give you children of hate temporary happiness when you left major caurse of Sadness and Frustration uncured . Hatred and bitterness produces Sadness and Frustration which is disturbing you . Move away from it . You will a happy life without Comedians .
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Justmesagi: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Sebi una tok say Sabi sabi comedy pass Mr. Macaroni because e no dey use women and nyash, ngwanu, oya, see. He don use your presidential material create content in his rich creativity. grin
grin grin Magnoliaa grin
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by emmanuelbrown26: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2022
stacyadams:

Lol na dagger dem for use send those urchins 6 fit underground on top owoda
I swear to gawd bro, d way Yorubas dey fear hausa d ting dey tire me
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by emmanuelbrown26: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2022
Skty:

Yaribas too fear nau. Only when they see ibos, them de flex muscle
Lolssssss, d way hausa dey handle Yorubas for Yoruba land still dey shock me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Magnoliaa(f): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Justmesagi:
grin grin Mag noliaa grin

LMAO. grin

Abi now?

I remember that yeye lhordspy was writing a teary thesis comparing Sabinus to Mr. Macaroni and saying shit about the latter.

Shey he has seen now? Both of the "unsuccessful" Yoruba son and the "award-winning" Igbo pikin don thrash his darling *******-******** Balablu principal. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan / David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) / Nigerian Steve Ezeonu Wins City Council Election In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.