Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) (9526 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2011
Mr, Cork*:

Hotie Tima (f).   Sweeeery.   So Do guys  ignore you or they simply walk pass?  Dont lie! wink

how ever u would like to look at it
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by MrCork19: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hotie Tima (f). sweeery I sugggest u toast me quick. I am vacant! wink
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2011
u wish niggah
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by MrCork19: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2011
huh. Hotie Tima. sweeery do u realiaze Moi from London? undecided
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2011
What's up Tima u miss me?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2011
Tima, you have screwed up your own thread. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by MrCork19: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2011
rokiatu:

Tima, you have screwed up your own thread. undecided undecided undecided undecided

We agree!! angry
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by koolkamzzy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2011
@ Hotie Tima,

your profile picture seems like it was taken around A avenue area.  lipsrsealed

No offence intended, just need a little clarification.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2011
uuummmm excuse me Mr
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by MrCork19: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2011
Rokiatu looks like a pretttier version of Hot tima tongue
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2011
koolkamzzy, if datz d only thing den no probs, at least i will know i av mugu at home n stil av tym to sample other guyz grin grin grin, + u will b doing d house chores yl am busy making money grin
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by MrCork19: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2011
koolkamzzy:

@ Hotie Tima,

your profile picture seems like it was taken around A avenue area.  lipsrsealed

No offence intended, just need a little clarification.

Bro I think her car broke down. They were waitin for okada undecided
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2011
Mr, Cork*:

Rokiatu looks like a pretttier version of Hot tima tongue

merci beaucoup compliment anotehr
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2011
Mr, Cork*:

Bro I think her car broke down. They were waitin for okada undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

just wat cork said
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2011
Tima pls toast me. I will loff me cos im single embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hola back @ me Tima. .
Hotie Tima:

uuummmm excuse me Mr

What do you care what he says?

me luv the pic. Sophisticated couple.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2011
toba:

Tima pls toast me. I will loff me cos im single embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin what the hell y me now
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2011
rokiatu:

since when did i give a shi*t about what they say
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by MrCork19: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2011
rokiatu:

what couple? undecided
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hotie Tima:

since when did i give a shi*t about what they say
Whatever.

Ya all just need to get back on topic. Eventhough this is not my thread. grin
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2011
Tima I'm the only homie to make you look beautiful. . . Trust me
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2011
Mr, Cork*:

what couple?   undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2011
Tima when are you gonna be beautiful?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Tima when are you gonna be beautiful?

when u die tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Tima I'm the only homie to make you look beautiful. . . Trust me

in ur dreams
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2011
Ow you gonna be beautiful when I die? Too bad you will die being that Fugly Tima. Because I ain't dying years soon.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2011
Tima have you wondered why no dude ever asked you out?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by MrCork19: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Ow you gonna be beautiful when I die? Too bad you will die being that Fugly Tima. Because I ain't dying years soon.

REALITY101.  you gayy Donkey. Aint u gots hairdressers to go to?  undecided
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2011
Your father is gaay not me bwitch.

Time I wanna pay for your make-over
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin what the hell y me now

cos i want u tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by koolkamzzy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2011
kweeneve:

koolkamzzy, if datz d only thing den no probs, at least i will know i av mugu at home n stil av tym to sample other guyz grin grin grin, + u will b doing d house chores yl am busy making money grin

Who said anything about doing house chores, in case you didn't read me well, i said I WILL JUST SIT DOWN AND BE WATCHING TV WHILE YOU DO ALL THE WORKING (including house chores)

You are free to sample other guys with the condition that u will allow one of your cousin or younger sister to stay with us, so i can be sampling her too. You can come to NL to complain later, that one no concern me
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This / Why Girls Love Money More Than Love? / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.