Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) (9525 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by MrsChima(f): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
REALITY101:

But I hate Mrs. Chima the same way. . Even u sometimes

You hate yourself so its not surprising.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You hate yourself so its not surprising.
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2011
Ok hurtie Tiama let me know when u are back.

Adios gurero Mrs. Chima and get well soon.

Roki be a good girl
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by MrsChima(f): 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2011
Adios Blanco mierda culo Reality.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2011
what the fck do u want from me reality undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Where's Tima? I miss her troubles on me. . I guess she's busy searching for her usual images to paste.

i don't have to loser, i can change my pics on this sire every day if i want and will still have enough left

tongue tongue tongue tongue but the problem is u miss looking at me stalker, so what do u want from me. undecided undecided undecided

get talking
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by chillaz(f): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2011
Base on my own, i dnt think is right to do so.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2011
chillaz:

Base on my own, i dnt think is right to do so.

huni is not the matter of it been right or wrong

but have u even toast a guy before, and how did it go ?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2011
Tima I rather stalk ape than to stalk you. You re the #1 stalker here.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2011
Don't make It seems you are the ugliest hopeless young ish on earth. . Always asking guys out. Low self esteem is a mofo
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2011
another compliment from reality thanks man

i am the ugliest thing every, but u still can't have me so get over it stalker
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Tima I rather stalk ape than to stalk you. You re the #1 stalker here.

well instead of stalking apes like me

why don't u go find ur long lost brothers and sister starving in Somalia right now
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2011
Adios baby. . Gotta hit d damn bed. .

Regards, Reality101 - - -> best thing you never had
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by chillaz(f): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2011
oh Tima, No have never toast a guy before bt will be lovely to try it out. Nd have you?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2011
chillaz:

oh Tima, No have never toast a guy before bt will be lovely to try it out. Nd have you?

nah never huni

and i don't think i will either coz i think guys act so cocky when a girl toast them don't u think

then they think they can run over u
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Amskeeno(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2011
Nt a strange though, actualy had ma own xperienc, wen i ws bout 17, dis girl of blessed memory,a neighbour of mine, came in n tried 2 sex me.
Got kinda freakd out n b4 u knw it, I absconded phiaam!
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by chillaz(f): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2011
Amskeeno:

Nt a strange though, actualy had ma own xperienc, wen i ws bout 17, dis girl of blessed memory,a neighbour of mine, came in n tried 2 sex me.
Got kinda freakd out n b4 u knw it, I absconded phiaam!
Lazy man, a lady want sex with you and you ran, what some guys keep fantazasing abt! Just kidding
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Amskeeno(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2011
I jst felt dat she wasnt herself, n final got 2 kno of it wen I returnd frm sch buh then she was l8.
I gues it had 2do wit her brain,
Buh i stil fink she fell a victim dat vry day, Cos i've got som sharp strikin brodaz
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by HotieTima(f): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by koolkamzzy(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2011
The problem is not how to toast a guy but how you will react when you are being turned down. And also for the guys, how do you say [size=15pt]NO[/size] to a gurls advances without hurting her feelings. Cos after several attempt without success, there’s a possibility that the gurl may see you as an enemy (from experience)
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Pweety4me(f): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2011
Brb
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by koolkamzzy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2011
Pweety4me:

Brb

Hey come back here and answer the question. BTW How did you manage to pass WAEC sef grin grin grin
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Cuddlemii: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2011
I think using the word toasting is uneasy. More like have you given the green light. That is more romantic wink wink
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by koolkamzzy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2011
The thing is that we (guys) dont ussually understand the greenlight when we see one. Most times we think it's a greenlight but the reverse is the case (RED LIGHT), hence we fail to pay attention to any green, blue, or yellow light. grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Cuddlemii: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2011
^Well I just guys get Ray Charles kind of glasses. Who wants to be with a partially blind man who sees only No road or One way, its even better he sees slippery road ahead signsgrin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by bolseas(f): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2011
@ topic, yes i have asked a guy out.

it was during our school days (2001). i was a year ahead of him.

well we met in the bus on our way to lagos from school, i was in 200L, he was in 100L. i gained admission thru DE while he gained admission thru JAMB, which explains why i am a year ahead of him.

Well we became friends, very close friends. along the line i kind of fell in love (i once boasted to my friends that i would never date someone who i am ahead of whether by age or level) and was waiting for him to approach me.

well he didnt. i waited patiently till i got to 400L and decided to ask him out since he was shy/afraid.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by koolkamzzy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^Well I just guys get Ray Charles kind of glasses. Who wants to be with a partially blind man who sees only No road or One way, its even better he sees slippery road ahead signsgrin grin grin grin

LOL @ Ray Charlse kinda glasses.

OK Who wants to be with a gurl that does not know what she wants. A girl could be saying "YES" while she meant "NO". Abi una think say we (guys) be Magician

BTW, mbok try and answer the question. HAVE YOU TOAST A GUY BEFORE?
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2011
i tried it once n i actually regreted d outcom, actually is nt as if i was in luv wiv d guy in question just one of our pranks in d hostel then, my frds were lyk dere is no guy i will woo n reject me. everybdy was now lyk lets giv it a trial. we picked a really cute guy n i went to him, introduced my self n told him i liked him, well u wouldnt expect a guy to say no to u askn him out. so we started dating n stuffs lyk that, 3mths later i noticed dis guy is really in luv n we were still usin him as our experiment at the hostel, when i got tired of this guy i told him i want out, he said it nt possible n i askd y he said it was me that started d whole tin n i went on to tell him d whole story thinkn dat wil piss him off bt he said dat shld b destiny. 2yrs later this guy is still insisting i must date him or i wouldnt date any other person.
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by koolkamzzy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2011
kweeneve:

my frds were lyk dere is no guy i will woo n reject me.

Considering your profile picture, i will say YES More than 10X, even if na setup grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya ask me out nha
wink
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2011
@koolkamzzy lol, wont mynd bt u av to b really cute cos, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by koolkamzzy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2011
kweeneve:

@koolkamzzy lol, wont mynd bt u av to b really cute cos, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Check out ma DP, im sure you will not think twice cos im more than cute, dont know if there's any word in the dictionary that can describe my cuteness (see english grin).

But do u got alot of money? cos after our marriage i will quit working, only to sit at home to be watching TV. Hope im not asking for too much?
wink
Re: Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) by MrCork19: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hotie Tima (f).  Sweeeery. So Do guys  ignore you or they simply walk pass?  Dont lie! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Know She Is The One... / God Punish Konji... IMAGINE / Cleopatra: The World's Greatest *OLOSHO* Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.