Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen (53121 Views)

Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by SerikiFulani(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nigerian women of nowadays don't wanna be submissive to their husbands smiley That's why some of them are still single in their 30's and 40's smiley

Most of them also have terrible characters and entitled mentality smiley

A man is the head of the house no matter what smiley May God continue to bless our mothers who never disrespected our Dads back then....That's why they enjoy their long lasting marriages.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by zedegit: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
Married men especially the ones with kids should spend less time at the gym and help out more at home.

The man deserves to go hungry or better still upgrade his gym membership to cover his dinner since the gym is his first home.

There can't be two adults at home and only one will be sweating on home chores.

This is my two cents and anyone who doesn't feel alright about it should not attack me but please remain single.

Bleep your opinion. You can travel out where that nonsense happens.

Wake up one morning homeless because your wife called cops on your miserable self.

For me, it's the woman's duty to handle domestic chores because I am African!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by 1Sharon(f): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by 1Sharon(f): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
zedegit:

Bleep your opinion. You can travel out where that nonsense happens.

Wake up one morning homeless because your wife called cops on your miserable self.

For me, it's the woman's duty to handle domestic chores because I am African!

And it's a man duty to handle the finances solely.

I'm an african woman!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
She is introducing side chic into the house
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by shimolv: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ERlS(f): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bluffly:

Is the Kitchen the only chore at home? You must be washing the cars, fixing things around the house, changing bulb as well, a lot of things to regularly fix at home as well. Will you be doing all these for him as well. Una too dey complain. Family money is not just about the man, every party is a provider in any capacity. Can you be an help mate without been resourceful, if you think Kitchen is what defines you as an helpmate then you are done for

Do you wash cars everyday? do you fix things around the house everyday? do you change bulb everyday? Oho but you eat everyday and the food is being prepared by someone from morning till night. That is a chore. If its not a big deal or work then do it yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by blaise26abj(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
Married men especially the ones with kids should spend less time at the gym and help out more at home.

The man deserves to go hungry or better still upgrade his gym membership to cover his dinner since the gym is his first home.

There can't be two adults at home and only one will be sweating on home chores.

This is my two cents and anyone who doesn't feel alright about it should not attack me but please remain single.
Marriage is not 50-50 but 100-100 . Some days someone will do all the house chores while another rests or works . some days none would want to do anything , while some days everyone will help one another . Atimes it’s best to just have a natural division of chores . And if the other partner is free but doesn’t want to help , it is also fine . There is no hard and fast rule to it . It is marriage and each one is as unique as DNA
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Maynman: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Silentgroper(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Sharon:

I'll pick being in charge of domestic chores.

But realistically I know I'll be in charge of a bit of both.

As I said before if a woman's husband isn't middle class or rich. She ends up running the house and providing aswell.

So pls answer me, who is doing more work?
if a man works multiple jobs and still helps d woman in whatever domestic activities. Tell me, who is doing more?
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by wolebest: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
sadiyamuhammad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4zJAJY7oAU

A hilarious video has shown the moment a Nigerian woman served her husband an empty plate for refusing to help her in the kitchen.

Before carrying out her action, the woman gave a background explanation that informed what she was going to do.

In a TikTok video, she said that she wanted him to help her with the food but he replied that he was tired as a result of working out at the gym and also had a football match to see.

The woman who wasn't having his excuses revealed that she had gone to the market to buy the ingredients, did the laundry and took care of the house.

She said he was only to assist her in cooking and yet he was giving excuses.

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1511322-marry-friend-wife-serves-hubby-empty-plate-funny-video-refused-kitchen/

Woman continue!!!

You go cast last last!!!

Dem go come serve you breakfast.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by izubext007: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nal thunder go fire her , if nal only me dey hustle the � money
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Bahamas95(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Helping your wife with house chores won't cut off your pen!s, some men are just so annoying. These women are really trying, it's not easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by zedegit: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Sharon:

And it's a man duty to handle the finances solely.

I'm an african woman!

Are we even arguing it? By the time you do 1 month vacation for your papa house you know what's up

Last Bullet: Let love lead. The woman is a helpmate while the man is a provider.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ibkayee(f): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
jaxxy:

Women should learn not to disrespect the husbands for any reason.

U can disrespect men if u like bt not ur husband or else I think its better to reman single. respectfully. undecided
Or what will happen? He'll come and report her on Nairaland? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by zedegit: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
doggedfighter:

I hope you know you deserve a hug. A big hug.

You are a good person.

May good things happen to you and for you !

May you treat your husband according to his recommendation
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
This thing is very simple, Nigerian women, stop sharing bills with your husbands since they love to be seen as the bread winner, sole provider and head of the home, get a job, spend your money on yourself and face your domestic duties let him provide for every single thing in the house, everything.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by 1Sharon(f): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Silentgroper:
if a man works multiple jobs and still helps d woman in whatever domestic activities. Tell me, who is doing more?

Which Nigerian man helps in domestic tasks? Don't you guys say its a woman's job?

I know some get involved, but this isn't usually the case.

If you're such a traditionalist that believes household chores are feminine roles and beneath you, you dare not ask your wife to help you financially. That's hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Isabi4lov: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Richy4:
No be say I wan praise all womenOoo ... Honestly some of them dey try...

Imagine returning from a function with the whole family like Church or any outing for that matter, Some of us usually get tired and exhausted...

But Na she go still enter kitchen go fix some thing wey the family go eat... No question asked about it... Where she got those little extra energy to go inside the kitchen and cook since we attended the same function , I can't tell... Some times we men takes some of those little things for granted...

Anyways, I will use this golden opportunity that festive period has offered to salute the women in the house who are doing all things possible to keep their homes... Well-done..
Your first paragraph grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by annisy(f): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
AnyEvery just to trend on social media
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by 1Sharon(f): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

A Nigerian husband is God you know?

He can smite you for disrespectful him. Don't even look at him when he's talking to you, you look down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by letitrainnow(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
Okay
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ibkayee(f): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Sharon:

He can smite you for disrespectful him. Don't even look at him when he's talking to you, you look down.
grin

For his mind he just gave women a stern warning lmaooo nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Jswag621(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
She also deserve sex starve too ��
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Blazejerrison(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dealers and connected individuals
I need serious hustlers who can help market my cars
I pay minimum commission of 50k for each car sold.
Serious enquirers only
Cars are located in Lagos and Warri
All Our cars are always very affordable

CALL/WHATSAPP +2349020561787
I will also create a group where I upload available cars.

https://www.instagram.com/blaze.autos
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Maynman: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Sharon:

You are right. Do away with them and look elsewhere.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by jaxxy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

I just think It doesn't make sense to get married just to start disrespecting urselves and getting on each others nerves. It doesn't make sense to me. Why not just remain single so u can live by ur rules or do what u like?

I would rather be single than in a problematic relationship or marriage. I mean peace of mind is important in good or rough times.

She should save the drama for her mama. abeg. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ERlS(f): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
Helping your wife with house chores won't cut off your pen!s, some men are just so annoying. These women are really trying, it's not easy.

Thank you for being honest. Its really refreshing to read.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ibkayee(f): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
jaxxy:

I just think It doesn't make sense to get married just to start disrespecting urselves and getting on each others nerves. It doesn't make sense to me. Why not just remain single so u can live by ur rules or do what u like?

I would rather be single than in a problematic relationship or marriage. I mean peace of mind is important in good or rough times.

She should save the drama for her mama. abeg. undecided
So if the husband has done something unreasonable that warrants being disrespected, the wife shouldn't do anything because he's her husband?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ERlS(f): 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Silentgroper:

How many men are working multiple jobs in nigeria with the staggering unemployment rates? women also have jobs abi are all nigerian women just sitting at home with folded arms and living la vida da loca? You people need to be honest for once.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Sharon:

Where is your stats from?

And yes, they earn a wage but is it enough to support a family and children?

How many of them are breadwinners in reality?

the stat was gotten from nbs

many men are breadwinners in their families while the women keep their money

no man that wants peace of mind shares the bills with a woman

btw, have you ever heard of cutting your coat according to your size, that is what these men are doing
many men also work 2 jobs to support their families.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Man Bought His Dad A Truck And His Dad's Reactions Will Amazed You(Video) / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.