Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him (29403 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by Bimpeusman: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2019
A Twitter user decided to do something nice for her male friend but his girlfriend was offended by it and sent her a stern warning.

@Soma_Okoli tweeted: "I ordered lunch for my friend cause he said he was stressed & hungry when we spoke today. He was really happy and must have mentioned it to his babe. Aunty called with his line and told me not to send her man anything again. I don't like trouble but it doesn't sit well with me."

She later gave an update and revealed her friend apologized to her when she told him what his girlfriend did.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/woman-gets-stern-warning-from-her-male-friends-girlfriend-after-she-ordered-lunch-for-him.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2019
How you go tell your babe you already had lunch. Some men sha, it's not everything you have to tell.

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by Blizzy9ja: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2019
Nigerian girls and their insecurity... She wouldn't do it for him and will still get angry and jealous when someone else does.

Yeye lemme call my white chick abeg

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2019
The guy should better have a rethink of who should be his girlfriend between the two.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
Nigerian girls and their insecurity... She wouldn't do it for him and will still get angry and jealous when someone else does.

Yeye lemme call my white chick abeg

Its normal for anyone to vex unless you are the calm type, they can't tell what the intention was.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by rentAcock(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Some girls are wolves in sheeps clothing. Did he ask you to order food for him? Doesn't he have his own money to order food? There are just some universal codes everyone should live by, always think twice in what you do or say to the opposite sex especially when the person is married or in a committed relationship. I applaud the GF for putting this potential homewrecker in her place before it's too late.

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by PureTruth001: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
agbarisocket:
all flat head should be tied like ram and goat and be deported back to their poto land...they should not stay in Lagos oooooo...Yoruba don't need bad people

WHy all this, you hate a tribe so much yet you will be among those blaming south Africa. I think Tribalism is the mother of racism!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by Timoleon(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Why not tell your boyfriend not to collect anything from her again. Your boyfriend competed against other guys to get you. The lady also has the right to woe him. If he chooses you good, if not find another man.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by Stephendeals: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin

Will comment after consulting VAR to discover the motive of sending a delicious stress reliever lunch to your friend something his girlfriend have never done for him. In the mean time May God save men from insecure and uncaring daughters of Eve

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by starbuck(f): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
Why should I send lunch across to a man who bleeps a pussy that ain't mine undecided undecided.... Na my papa and siblings I fit do that for biko

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by wwwtortoise(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin

The title of this thread alone is a brain-twister.

Op: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him.

Me: Nairalander confused after reading a nairalander's topic on what majority of nairalanders' don't usually give a f**k about in nairaland.

No b only op sabi twist brain cool

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
You better listen to the warning and behave herself!

And allow it to sit very well with you madam friend!

.......Forewarned is Forearmed...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by Astark: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
you must be a witch[right][/right]
some people and exhibitionism are like 5&6

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by PureGoldh(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by SaintHilary(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Twitter undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by emmabest2000(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Warned by Male friend girlfriend is a news worthy front page on this forum right ?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Abi na yealousy??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by lekbel09(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
agbarisocket:
flat head has spoil naija oooooo
Make una tie this guy shap shap before him craze go enter market

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by Xano(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
The guy made a mistake. You do not tell your lady that you've eaten food ordered by your female friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by 12inchDickson: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
My babe cnT do this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Male friend's girlfriend? What is that? I'm very confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by seunmohmoh(f): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
I don't understand the op heading but I got the message after reading the article. The guy's girlfriend is just feeling insecured.

But the opposite happened in "size 12 " movie. Whoever watched the movie knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Modified : For people who quote me, I said what she did was not wrong unless she has other intentions, the girlfriend should have just told her bf she doesn't like it instead of calling and warning on phone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by Focusmind: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
agbarisocket:
flat head has spoil naija oooooo

Bro, I hope it is not madness or depression that has taken over you. You made a silly post and still quoted yourself and responded to yourself. I fully understood the current situation in the country. It can make one to loose his or her senses sometimes.

My sincere apologies and stay off any drugs. Please remain safe!

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM! IT IS KILLING YOUR COUNTRY!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by Margy: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
That was how one babe wanted to take my man out for a movie on a friday night. Baba was joyfully smiling and already agreed!
One thing led to one thing I saw the conversations.
Local girl didnot smile o. I called the babe sharpely.
Turned to my man "you had better choose between that girl and I " or you think there ain't men queued up to take me to the movie?

Aunty stay your lane, serves you right. Lubbish

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by myfan: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by Timoleon(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Can I start foucking you so that it won’t be awkward when you send me lunch?

starbuck:
Why should I send lunch across to a man who bleeps a pussy that ain't mine undecided undecided.... Na my papa and siblings I fit do that for biko

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? / Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.